• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Photographer Part II M/F (explicit 18+)

mister_aimless

TMF Poster
Mindy put her bag down next to the couch. Her last experience left her bubbling inside and eager for more. John was gone for a few more weeks. She felt a little guilty as she made the scenic drive into the countryside back to Sanders Photography. John tried. He really did. But his career kept getting in the way. Late nights and working weekends were taking their toll. While they did not argue, Mindy had begun to feel empty, asif the embers if their marriage were cooling.

Tom was in sports gear today. His tank top showed off his cut arms and his loose shorts betrayed he never skipped leg day. He had the same infectious smile that drew Mindy's gaze and his eyes made her melt inside.

"Glad you could make it," said Tom. He ran his fingers through his short, thick brown hair.

"Of course," said Mindy sheepishly. She felt small in this room with Tom. Her memory of last week kept flashing through her mind. She tried not to sound too eager or stand too close. Despite the band on her finger, she wanted to kiss him more than anything at this moment.

"I really enjoyed our last session," said Tom as he gestured for her to sit. He had the same tea poured and it steamed on the wooden table.

"It was...intense," said Mindy who was imagining how passionate her kiss was before she left last time. She messaged John last night she had a surprise for him and put the pictures in a special place for when he got home. She was tossing and turning last might with excitement. Mindy crossed her legs, her flower top riding up a touch, revealing more black legging.

"You had some fantastic reactions," said Tom sipping his tea. He sat cross legged on the couch caddy corner to hers. His eyes wandered up and down her form as Mindy sipped her tea.

"I have not felt that way in a long time," said Mindy, hoping she did not sound as eager as she was. She crossed her ankles, sinking back into the cushions.

"I do not know what came over me," said Tom in a voice less confident than before, "I have not had such a lovely model for photos nor one so ticklish. I hope I did not get carried away."

The sound of the word ticklish sent shivers down Mindy's spine. The suggestion he went too far baffled Mindy. She wished he went further. "You know how to flatter a lady Tom."

"I speak the truth," said Tom. "John is a lucky guy."

The mention of John briefly weakened her resolve. Mindy sighed before she said "Yes he is. He will love the pictures.". Mindy secretly hoped that Tom would not mention him again.

"The pictures for the new ad came out fantastic," said Tom, "Look, they are on the table."

Mindy put her tea down and picked up the envelope. He was right. Mindy looked fantastic. She felt so beautiful looking at those pictures. John would like them too but he would not be able to see them for a while. If only he knew how simple things mattered. Tom boosted her self confidence in choosing full, curvy Mindy over a skinny Barbie-esque model. She always felt she was competing.

Mindy eyed Tom's athletic figure whike she browsed through his ad prints "Hitting the gym later?" she asked.

"Going for a run later. I am training for the half marathon later this year." Tom said. He put down his teacup and stood up. Mindy looked up to see him sit down next to her. She edged closer to him.

"You can see here..." said Tom as he pointed out things that make good pictures like angle, light, and so on. Mindy shifted a little nearer as he pointed to the pictures. His words became incoherent as he excitedly discussed the finer points of photography.

"Here you can really see your smile...and in this one," said Tom as he pointed to the brochure which had the logo and packages on the side. Mindy was close enough now to him as his dreamy voice soothed her that she could lay her head on his shoulder. What am I doing, she thought. I am a married woman...I don' even know this man...really...

Tom stopped and rested his head on hers. Mindy closed her eyes. She felt safe and complete and put her nagging doubts to rest. When she rested her soft hand on his knee, Tom smiled.

He put his hand in hers and put her arm around her. His embrace was all she dreamed it would be since their last meeting. She dropped the pictures on her lap. "You really are a beauty," Tom said softly, "You take great pictures, if I may say so."

"Thank you," she said quietly. Tom was so sweet. All through her photoshoot with him his encouragements and compliments made her feel more alive than she felt in months. "You really know how to drive a woman wild."

"You are too irresistible not to tickle," admitted Tom, "Why don't you get comfortable and we can try a video again. I will hit record this time, I promise." He winked slyly.

She sat up, kissing his smooth cheek, which made him blush a little. "I hope so too," Mindy said as she grabbed her bag to change in the changing room.

Mindy slipped on her suntan pantyhose. She felt so elegant wearing hosiery. She grew to love them even more when she saw John could not take his eyes off her with them on. She knew Tom could not resist. She slid on her electric blue sleeveless dress. The It came above her knees and hugged her form tightly from the waist up. She took a deep breath as she adjusted her makeup. Tom was waiting, she thought.

When she stepped into the room Tom's face was aglow. He could not contain his eyes as they scanned Mindy from head to toe. Mindy's butterflies went into overtime as she saw the desire in his dreamy brown eyes. Mindy's heels clicked on the wooden floor.

"Look at you! Wow! You are beautiful, Mindy," said Tom.

Mindy blushed and felt shy. His look made her feel shy. "Thank you," she said.

Tom stepped closer. He was taller than Mindy and in the hallway made her feel smaller. His gaze honed in on Mindy's ocean-blue eyes and she betrayed the longing and excitement welling up inside her. All her doubts she kept hidden about her body were shelved by Tom.

"Let's go downstairs to the studio," said Tom as he gestured to the door' "and get you set up." Mindy walked behind him, enjoying the view as he led the way downstairs. In his indoor basement studio he had backdrops and lights as well as a few chairs and odds and ends. She saw the table in the corner from last week and felt chills as she was reminded of her intense tickling. In the center of some lights pointed downwards was a stool. It was round and had a leather top. Next to it was a pile of rope. Mindy also saw it was secured to the floor so it won't move. She was curious how she would be comfortable on a stool.

She looked at Tom, her curiosity apparent. "I want to try something new," said Tom, "if you think you are up for it."

Mindy was never one to back down from a challenge. "No, no I am ready for anything," she said. Especially with this guy, she thought.

"I want you to get on all fours over the stool," said Tom, sounding like the photographer directing a shoot, "and I will do the rest."

Mindy adjust her outfit and got on her hands and knees. She crawled over the stool as Tom knelt down, holding some rope. He looped it around her left wrist, securing it to a leg on the stool. He did the same with the other wrist. She rested her palms on the floor.

"You okay?" Tom asked, as he began wrapping rope around her legs to the back legs if the stool one at a time. Mindy realized as he began to loop rope around her waist she could not bring her knees together. She suddenly felt so vulnerable but so at ease with Tom. She was entirely helpless and had his mercy.

"I am okay, not too right." Mindy looked down at the gray carpet. Try as she might, she could not look behind her easily in this position. She felt Tom cross her stocking clad ankles, making her bite her lip. Tom tied them together. She could not move. She could not arch her back or pull her arms or legs away from the stool. She thumped the tops of her stocking feet on the carpet in vain. She could not see Tom as he kneeled next to her, gently tugging on her skirt to cover her behind. Mindy did not wear panties under her hose this time. She hoped Tom would notice even if she dreaded what he might do. This was so unlike her to be here and do this; Mindy felt liberated which was odd seeing she was tied in a compromising position next to a man she not so secretly desired.

Mindy felt Tom graze her stocking feet with a single nail. She gasped and twitch. "Oh my," said Tom, "Your feet are so soft. Did you get a pedicure?"

"Yes I did," said Mindy, lifting her head,"A girl's gotta take care of her feet." Mindy did it for Tom, hoping he might massage her feet again. She smiled in her bondage as he had noticed.

"Yes you do," said Tom as he massaged her calves. Mindy hit the elliptical pretty hard yesterday. She found gym time to break up the monotony at home. His strong hands made her relax, even feel comfortable. Mindy loved how nylon massages felt and John used to be quite eager to give them. Mindy relaxed her arms and drooped her head.

Then suddenly Tom wiggled his fingers inside her left knee. Mindy gasped and giggled softly. Tom began tickling inde her other knee and Mindy bit her lip and smiled, trying not to give in to the laughter. Her hips rocked side to side and her dress swayed back and forth. Mindy did not know where Tom was and that made her feel even more helpless. Tom lightly tickled up and down the backs on her thighs. Mindy's hair swished to and fro as she desperately tried to wiggle away. Tom stopped tickling and gave her dress a tug, adjusting it over her bottom.

Mindy then knelt next to Mindy and out the corner of her eye she could see Tom as he pressed his fingers into her sides. He wiggled them against her firm tummy. Mindy squealed in laughter as she shook uncontrollably. Tom tickled up and down her helpless sides. Mindy pulled at her wrists but Tom had secured her tightly. His tickling sent shocks throughout her captive body.

Tom dragged his nails over her bare back. Mindy tried to catch her breath and then she sighed Tom tickled under her arms. Mindy hips bumped into Tom, who was still kneeling next her. Mindy shook her head as her hair went everywhere. She begged Tom to stop but he ran his fingers up and down her arms scratching with his well manicured nails.

Tom got bolder. He tickled under her arm with one hand and her captive feet with the other. She was small enough in this position that she could be tickled in multiple places at once. Being tickled in two places at once tried Mindy's spirit and psyche. Mentally she tried to predict where he would tickle or how hard but he was making her crazy. One minute it was her foot and the other it would be her tummy and ribs. Mindy began to lose track of time. The clock ticked behind her well out if view.

Mindy went limp when Tom stopped torturing her upper body. She felt him pick up her crossed and tied stocking feet. He gently nibbled her toes. Mindy, who could not process all this tickling because she could not see Tom, gasped and felt the familiar rush of lust pulse through her body. Tom held her feet still as he nibbled away at her feet. Mindy gasped and moaned in between giggles. Her face was beat red and her hair was starting to stick to her face.

Tom then starting wiggling his fingers against her soles. He dug in under her toes, scratched down her arches, and up her insteps. He stayed silent as Mindy bucked and wiggled as best she could. She could feel her dress riding up, adding to her sense of helplessness. Tom ignored her pleas through cackling laughter. This tickling was much more intense than last time. I am going to be exhausted when this is done, she thought. If it ever does end...how long had she been here?

Mindy coughed when he finally stopped tickling her. She still could not turn her head enough to see where he was. She turned left and right to look for him. She saw his shadow on the wall walk away, then come back.

"Hey," she said weakly, "Where are you going? What do you have there?"

She heard a buzzing sound. Tom knelt next to her and placed a four pointed massager on her back. Mindy sighed and began to go limp as it made circles around her back. Tom still did not say anything. Across her shoulders and down her back...

The buzzing continued as he lifted it off her back. Mindy was not prepared for all the sensations she felt at once as he pressed it against her feet. The vibrations were intense and Tom made lazy circles on her stocking feet. Mindy laughed helplessly and thrashed wildly. She tried pulling her wrists away but to no avail. Tom switched hands, continuing to press it against her feet. Tears welled up in Mindy's eyes as she cackled in laughter.

This tickling was exhausting Mindy. She tried to relax when she heard the buzzing go silent. But Tom resumed tickling her sides and ribs. Mindy flopped as the tickles sent her into a frenzy. Her butt shook side to side but the rope holding her against the stool stayed tight. Tom tickled her right side as he disappeared from the corner of her eye. Oh now what? Soon enough Tom was tickling her sides and ribs with both hands.

These tickles were driving Mindy crazy with desire. Mindy felt something behind her stockinged butt swaying with each ticklish stroke of his fingertips. Mindy gasped when he realized it was Tom kneeling behind her tickling away at her. He was just close enough that Mindy brushed against his hips. When she did she felt how excited he was through his loose gym shorts. Tom groaned slightly as he tickled away at her waist. Mindy was growing wet with desire and lust knowing how vulnerable she was and how much Tom was enjoying tickling her.

Tom tickled her for a bit like that but inched closer to her each time. She moaned as she bumped against him. He was rock hard and Mindy melted inside. Tom inched backwards, tickling her butt and side with opposite hands. He would tickle n pinch her cheeks and her waist and quickly change up before Mindy could process it. She laughed through her moans and her whole body was on fire as he tickled near her private areas.

Tom stopped for a moment and Mindy drooped her head forwards, gasping for air. She felt Tom slide backwards, his calves against hers. She was drenched in sweat. She heard the familiar buzzing again and braced for what was to come. He pressed it against her butt making circles around the cheeks and down and up. Mindy howled in laughter and excitement, her moans of desire mingling with her forced laughter.

Tom placed the massager between her thighs which she could not close because of his rope work. She moaned loudly as he tickled up and down her stocking clad legs. As he got closer to her womanhood Mindy moaned and tensed up before going limp again. He used his other hand to tease her ticklish sides again as he overloaded Mindy. She begged for release.

Tom tickled her sides, alternating left to right as he turned of the buzzing massager. Mindy gasped and moaned softly. She lost track of time completely. She felt Tom press against her rear as he tickled her ribs and underarms. She begged him to enter in between giggles and moans of lust. Tom moaned to as she pushed back against him as she flailed what little she could. Tom stayed pressed against her as he stopped tickling and started sliding back. Oh my god not again, Mindy thought, I cannot take much more of this.

Mindy was puzzled when she felt something sharp slide down her butt and felt her nylons ripping. She tried to turn her head and Tom responded by tickling her with his free hand and she shook her head wildly. She felt Tom get closer and his hands rested on her hips, tickling her waist gently. Then Mindy let out a huge Oh-My-God as Tom slid his rock hard manhood into her.

Mindy went nuts, laughing and moaning and flailing as he slid in snd out while gently but firmly tickling her sides. She felt pleasure welling up from deep within she had not felt in months. She felt ready to burst. Tom groaned in ecstasy as he made love to her.

Tom tickled away as he pumped faster and faster. His fingertips poked and prodded as Mindy giggled in between her moans of desire. Tom pushed and pushed as Mindy broke down, giving into his lust and tickling.

"Oh god!" she repeated as her breathing became shallow. Tom still said nothing but grunted with each pleasurable thrust. Climax came closer and closer as she kneeled there bound.

Finally Mindy could not stand it anymore and let out a massive groan before going limp from her orgasm. Tom, not long after, moaned loudly as he exploded pulling in Mindy close until he was finished. Mindy's over blown mind was in a whirl and the room began to spin. The last thing she was the carpet as she passed out.

Mindy woke up on Tom's couch. She was under a soft blanket. She looked around not seeing Tom, saw a note. It read:

Had to run to the store. Please feel free to use the shower.

You are an amazing woman Mindy and I am happy to have met you. I know you will not be able to come around much anymore. I know you may feel a little guilty about what happened, as I do too. Your husband is a very lucky man and I wish you all the best.

If you ever find yourself needing photographs or you are bored, you know where to find me. You'll always be welcome here.

Mindy sighed as she climbed into the shower and got cleaned up. Tom was right. But she still put his business card in her purse. Mindy donned her capri jeans and sandals and sleeveless top. As she walked upstairs, Tom was making tea.

"You're an amazing lady," said Tom.

"You are a great person Tom," replied Mindy.

"I meant what I said. You are always welcome here."

"I know and I appreciate it," said Mindy, "This, meeting you, the photoshoot, all of it was just amazing! I have not felt so alive and you just..." Mindy could not find her words.

Tom just held Mindy. She held him
tight and stared at his piercing lovely eyes colored by sadness. Tom kissed Mindy and she sighed as his lips met hers. She turned towards the door, grabbing her suitcase...

The End

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back