• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special delivery (F/F, sexual content)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
This was not how my first year of college was supposed to go.

Instead of finishing up the year with an incredible internship, budget cuts left me scrambling for a way to make money and not end up homeless.

I put on me uniform, tan slacks and blue and red polo shirt with a matching hat keeping my shoulder-length chestnut hair contained.

It was rather embarrassing, a 4.0 student and finance major working at Toss, Knead, Love Pizza as a delivery driver. Thankfully, they paid a little above minimum wage and I got to take pizza home at the end of me shift so I didn't have to rely solely on Raman.

I thought I was going to be out on the street until two weeks ago another driver didn't show up to work and apparently quit, giving me a much needed break.

After fixing my uniform a bit, with my stupid gigantic EE breasts causing the polo to ride up, I got into my car and drove off to make a delivery.

As terrible as it looked, I had no family to speak of having gone to college out of state and my busy class load kept me from much of a social life so at the very least my job kept me busy.

Pulling up to the rich, suburban home, I figured the family was slumming it by ordering from TKL Pizza. Even if it kept me from starving, it had little in the way of anything resembling quality.

Besides, who in their right mind orders a pizza with anchovies let alone DOUBLE anchovies. Whatever, quicker I drop off this disgusting slop the sooner I can go home as this was my last delivery of the night.

I texted the customer that I had arrived then rang the doorbell for good measure. I expected some slob computer geek to open the door but instead it was a rather beautiful 40 year old woman with jet black hair.

“Oooo perfect,” the woman said. “I'm starving.”

The words came out of the customer's mouth a bit strange I thought, as she lingered a bit looking over my body.

“How much is the damage,” the woman continued.

“18.39,” I said matter-of-factly.

The woman fumbled through her purse for a while before speaking up.

“All I have is a $100, don't suppose you have change for that do you?” she said.

“No, I'm sorry,” I said. “We're not allowed to accept anything bigger than a $20.”

This curvy older woman thought for a minute and continued on.

“How about you keep the change,” she said. “If you come in for a quick night cap with me.”

Ordinarily I would have gotten the hell out of there, but figured it'd be all right since it was just a middle aged woman not some psycho.

“Sure, you're my last delivery anyway,” I replied.

“Perfect,” the woman retorted, as I noticed she was seemingly dressed for bed in a short, black negligee showing off her toned legs.

Both of us sat on the couch making small talk. I finished my drink somewhat quickly in order to get out fast but as I got up to go I felt sleepy.

In a matter of moments I could tell I was drugged, but before I could respond the lights went out in my mind.

I awoke some time later in a pitch black room. Terrified, I tried to survey her surroundings.

There were bondage devices spread across the room, everything from X-frames to stocks and sex swings. That's when I realized my arms were chained above my head, and despite my best efforts completely stuck in place.

It didn't take a genius IQ to realize I'd been drugged and now held captive for God knows what. I already had a knot in my stomach but it turned into the size of a jumbo pretzel when I saw an identical TKL uniform as my own and a name tag reading Megan.

Just then I heard a door open and shut followed by soft footsteps down a set of stairs. Of course, I was in a basement of some kind.

Out of the shadows stepped the woman from earlier, her long black hair falling over her black negligee.

“Good, you're awake,” she said smiling. “I was worried I put too much in your drink. You should really learn how to handle your liquor.”

I once again pulled at her restraints to little avail. This mentally disturbed woman simply kept smiling, almost amused at my attempts at escape.

“My name is Mistress Raven and you're going to be spending quite a bit of time with me for a while,” Raven continued. “The sooner you accept the fact that your life has changed forever the happier you'll be.”

Being told this, I tried to kick the woman as hard as I could but only managed to have my leg grabbed and noticed I wasn't wearing any shoes or socks.

“Now, now,” Raven chided her captive. “That wasn't very nice. I'll let you off with a warning and small punishment for now, but next time it'll be more severe.”

I was still wrapping my head around the whole situation when I felt Raven's nails dance along my size 9 soles. I started to giggle and hop on one foot.

“Don't hurt me,” I begged in between stifling a laugh from the foot tickling.

“Hurt you?” Raven replied almost hurt, letting her leg go. “Heavens no dear. You're far too valuable on the black market to hurt.”

“Black market!” I gasped, coming to terms with my situation.

“Yes,” Raven continued “After a few weeks of training I'll send you off to auction at which point I'll recoup my purchase price on you probably 10 fold.”

“What the hell do you mean your purchase price?” I screamed.

“Oh, did you think your predecessor simply quit?” Raven asked as the TKL uniform she saw earlier rung much more ominous now. “The manager hires young, attractive women as delivery drivers and every so often I place an special order. My partner knows to hire only young women who aren't likely to be missed if they don't show up anywhere anymore.”

Things were starting to come into focus for me, and I didn't like the conclusions I was coming to.

“I'll never submit to you,” I screamed at Raven. “You're a sick freak.”

“Oh, I can assure you the latter is 100% accurate,” Raven retorted. “As for the former, well, they all say that. Megan, can you come down here please.”

The door opened once again, this time a woman with short blonde hair came down the steps. She walked in next to Raven, completely naked.

“Good girl Megan,” Raven said, slapping her bare ass and sending her D cup breasts shaking as well as her rump. “Meet the woman you replaced at TKL. Two weeks ago Megan was just like you, full of fight and determination. Now she's my obedient slave.”

“This can't be happening,” I said to no one in particular. “This is unbelievable.”

“Oh believe it missy,” Raven said. “It normally takes me a month to break in a new slave but since I broke Megan here so fast I thought I'd try another before the next auction.”

“You'll come to love Mistress Raven,” Megan said almost without any spirit. “I know I do.”

“And your mistress loves you too Megan,” Raven said back. “Now, let's start getting you into the same uniform as Megan shall we Alyssa.”

“B-b-but she's totally naked,” I said nervously.

“Exactly, much better for tickling slaves I feel,” Raven smiled back.

Megan wasted little time grabbing my legs and waist as Raven pulled down my tan slacks to show off a pair of black, lace panties. In the process, she tickled the backs of my thighs, causing me to squirm in Megan's grasp.

Next to go were my panties, which were slid down to my ankles to join my pants. In addition to my thighs, my now bare ass was being teased with Raven's long nails.

Megan grabbed my ankles allowing Raven to pull my pants and panties off leaving me naked from the waist down. Ordinarily I'd have been embarrassed, but I had little time as my legs were still in the air and my feet were getting some attention from Raven.

I wanted to yell, scream, curse at these two women but all I could do was giggle and laugh at the hands of Raven's ticklish desires.

“You have such pretty feet my dear,” Raven said sweetly. “I could tickle them for hours.”

The foot tickling continued with me left wondering about my predicament. They easily could have tied me up so I couldn't struggle or fight back but I think Raven loved seeing me resist.

Raven's nails might have had me in hysterics, but I was at least making Megan work at keeping me still.

“Mistress,” Megan said. “I can't hold her for much longer.”

Sweat was rolling down her face past her blonde hair, matching the tears of laughter streaming down my own.

“Time for phase 2,” Raven commanded as Megan dropped my legs and retrieved an electric massager from a tool bench. I was confused as to it's intentions until I felt it rub against my naked slit.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” I cooed out of shock and excitement which betrayed my longing to remain unaffected.

“I bet you're wondering why your luscious tits are still covered,” Raven said coldly. “It's because you're going to beg me to strip you and tickle every inch of your upperbody.”

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH WHY OOOOO WHY WOULD I DOOOOOO THAT?” I yelled in between sensations of pleasure.

“Simple,” Raven continued. “You're going to want to cum eventually.”

Megan pressed the massager further against my pussy lips sending me deeper into a lust-crazed state. I was loath to admit it, but there was no way I could hold out forever.

Sooner or later, Raven was going to win.

Not satisfied with the progress, Raven lifted my ass cheeks and were tickling my thighs underneath. Another few seconds and I could sense an orgasm building.

Unfortunately, Raven sensed this too, so with a look to Megan she dropped the massager and instead joined her mistress at my feet.

“Nooooooooo,” I yelled to no avail.

My feet were now being worked over and any thoughts of finding release were gone.

“Don't be cruel,” I pleaded through the renewed laughter.

“Then beg me to strip you,” was Raven's cool reply.

Just a few short hours ago, the mere thought of me begging another woman to strip me so I could orgasm was unconscionable. Now, it was all I could think about.

“Please Mistress Raven,” I said. “Strip me as you wish.”

Once I uttered those words, I was broken and Raven knew it. How many times had she accomplished this sadistic feat.

The tickling stopped and Megan uncuffed my wrists. Freedom was a few feet and a staircase away, but I didn't even bother with any notion of escape.

“Strip yourself,” was how Raven decided she'd further humiliate myself.

I lifted my polo off slowly, allowing both Raven and Megan to poke my sides and tummy as I did. The only thing standing between myself and full nudity was my bra, which I pulled down the straps of after unhooking the back.

My hands held my massive breasts as the cups complied to the laws of gravity and soon my breasts too were bare.

Megan led me over to a soft area, laying me down and placing her face between my now moistened mound. Her tongue flicked and lapped my most intimate of areas while I felt Raven's hands firmly squeeze my breasts.

As promised, I was quickly awash with carnal desires flooding my senses. When the final orgasm wound down, I completed the deal and begged to have my upperbody tickled.

Raven guessed correctly my upperbody was my weakness, my breasts especially. By begging me to orgasm, it not only broke my spirit but was going to make my final experience that much worse.

I began to thrash wildy, not from a desire to escape but primal instinct to dodge the tickling as Raven took residence at my breasts and Megan my underarms.

My EEs jiggled and shook at the hands of Raven compounded with Megan's work on my pits. While not as skilled at torture as Raven, Megan proved deft at hitting the right spots to send me into overdrive.

In my delirium I lost all track of time. I might have been tickled for 2 hours or 20, it made little difference to me. I was Mistress Raven's now.

At least, until I go up for auction.

Questions, comments are encouraged.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back