• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish UK Phone Girl Part 3 The consequence of losing

Smiler77

TMF Novice
Hi Part 1 Honey was tickled with mind tickles (true story) , part 2 she lost a bet while on air (partly true, the bet happened but I chsnged the result) , and now the 3rd and final part (made up)

The 7 days since the bet seemed to drag for Stevie. However they appeared yo fly by for Honey. By pure luck (or not as Honey thought) she had a photo shoot 7 days after the bet in Edinburgh, Stevie's home town. Honey booked into the plush Scotsman hotel late Monday night, done her photo shoot in and around Edinburgh Castle Tuesday afternoon and was now sitting in the hotel bar awaiting for Stevie to arrive.

"How the fuck did I get into this mess" kept going through her mind. Eventually she saw a male enter the bar and although they had never met and Honey had never seen him she knew it was Stevie.

"Hi Honey great to finally meet you" said Stevie. "You look better in the flesh than you do on TV" Stevie continued before he said "This is my friend Jamie"

"Shit" thought Honey. She totally forgot that 2 guys were going to tickle her for 15 minutes instead of just Stevie for 30.

"Right Honey as we agreed we will tie you to the bed in your bra, pants, stockings and shoes, the shoes will be on for 10 seconds tops, and tickle you for 15 minutes, you ready"

" No" said Honey " but let's go and get this over with". All 3 left the bar and went to Honey's room, the last room in the far,far end of the hotel.

In the room Honey went into the bathroom to change. As she went in Stevie gave her a present. "I got these from the fetish shop up the road" said Stevie handing her a pair of black sheer stockings. "It says there have extre sensitive soles"

"Fucking great" said Honey. As she took them and closed the bathroom door. 5 minutes later the sexy 5 ft 11inch green eyed blonde appeared with black pants, bra and stockings on, looking more sexy than Stevie had ever seen her on TV.

As the wrist and ankle straps went on one by one, mild panic began to grip Honey.
" you will be fine" said Stevie as he clicked the last ankle strap to the bed frame.
Honey was now in an x shape tied to the bed unable to move her legs or arms.

Right Honey said Stevie as he removed her right shoe "15 minutes tickling all over your body from Jamie and I, then we untie you and that's it, simple" said Stevie as he removed her left shoe and ran a finger up her foot from her Heel to her toes

"Nooooooo" Honey yelled "God I don't know if I can take this" said Honey in a now total panic.

"Clock starts now " said Stevie, ignoring Honeys panic. Jamie ran 1 finger up both Honeys sidesfrom her waist to just below her armpits. Honey let out a small streak followed by a giggle as Jamie ran a finger round both armpits. Honey then let out a big Nooooo followed by a scream as Stevie ran a finger up and down both soles.

Both men then went to town on Honeys body, Jamie tickling every inch of her top half and Stevie's 10 fingers running rampant over her soles and toes. Honeys mind was working overtime with the sensations and all she could do was scream, laugh, scream and then silent laugh as the men just took full advantage of the most ticklish body they had ever seem. Honeys mind was doing cartwheels and she knew she could never last the full time. It was also apparent to her, as it was to Stevie that she had a big damp patch in her pants.
To the releaf of the tortured Honey Stevie stopped after 6 minutes. "Honey for the last 7 minutes would you like us to tease tour body with our tongues"
"Yes" said Honey "anything but tickling" With that Jamie took off her bra and licked one nipple while running a finger over and over the other. Stevie had taken off Honeys pants and was slowly licking and teasing Honeys pussy. Honey just moaned for 7 minutes, arching her back off the bed several times and coming at least 3 times she remembered.

The buzzer went on the clock to indicate 15 minutes. Jamie left the room, Stevie untied Honey. He thanked her. They both embraced before Stevie said he would call her on the next show and left.

Honey curled into a ball on the bed. She would not forget her trip to Edinburgh in a hurry...

Genius writing my friend & who knows ? Fiction might just become reality if everything falls into place :)

Cheers Buddy. First bit of fiction written since my schooldays a longgggg time ago. Nice to know it's not really bad..

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back