• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling fun with Amanda and Antony M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The investment banker called me and said he wanted to meet but it was a first time and he also privately cross-dressed and would like to be dressed as 'Amanda' during the session when he wanted me to dominate and control him and he was nervous but excited about this but didn't want his feet touched as he was just too ticklish but wanted to be teased and tormented and the idea of being secured excited but unnerved him. He told me he had seen my ad in the magazine three days before and had not cum for two days so would easily orgasm and I told him or be taunted and denied release and relief!

Antony told me he was slim, fit and 6' tall and was engaged to the girl he lived with so this needed to be secret and discreet and I assured him it would be and he paid me the $200.00 via pay-pal. I told him to come to me from the office and he'd dress here and he told me his girlfriend was with her parents so he in no hurry to get home. Antony Clinton arrived at 6pm and was attractive and we sat on the sofa and talked with him in business suit but socked feet and had noted his hesitancy told to remove his shoes on arrival as shoes not good for the carpet. As he drank a gin and tonic I had a look at his feet in black sheer nylons as he told me he'd worn all day. I waited until he went into the bathroom to change before looking into his black loafer size 12 shoes and inside them moist and warm.

Amanda appeared in short black skirt, the black sheer nylons and black heeled pumps and a white blouse and made up with black wig and didn't look bad but clearly a man but submissive smiling as I said she looked attractive and was going to be touched by me in ways to drive her wild as she was my 'Dirty Bitch'. Amanda/Antony smiled at me as I took her to the play bedroom and made her lie on the bed without a matress on it and began to undo the buttons of her blouse and ran a hand inside stroking her nipples hard and spreading the blouse open began licking her nipples and then nuzzled her armpits which were unshaven and said often European women didn't shave their armpits but they smelled good. Amanda wanted to put her arms down but told her to keep her armpits exposed to me and she did.

I then ran my hands to her skirt and she gasped, I loved the fact it was Antony gasping as I rubbed over the skirt and then ran my hands along both inner thighs under the skirt and said it seemed kinky Amanda hid a secret as I stroked her balls through her panties saying she was a bad girl and bad girls get punished so maybe her pretty bottom needed a spanking as I then found and caressed Amanda's hard dick feeling it throbbing inside her-his panties and then removed her blouse and told her to turn on her stomach and nervously she did. I secured her tight to the bed facedown and still in black heels so both large feet secured together at the end of the bed.

"Bad girl, dirty bitch waiting for her bare ass to be spanked, for me to pull off her skirt and pull down her panties yes!"

"Er ..um er yes Sir I need to be punished Sir!"

"Yes you do, you really do and you need to learn not to tell me what I can and can't do and I noticed earlier you are wearing ultra-sheer hose and that's odd as they intensify ticklishness and more so worn all day as your size 12 feet will be very warm and warm, sweaty feet the most ticklish of all. You told me your kinky fantasy to be dominated and controlled as Amanda by another guy right Antony you dirty bitch!"

"Please don't I'm very ticklish, I am very ticklish especially on my feet, please don't please don't!" he begged.

"I know you are Amanda; Antony told me but a lady on her feet all day needs them aired!" I said as I slipped off each shoe and got a sense of their rich smell and remarked on her strong foot perfume as I stared at the sheer nylon soles facing me now kneeling on level with them both.

"Mmmmm for a girl your feet smell strong Amanda and big feet for a woman, bigger than mine and need to ask you "Are you ticklish Amanda? Tell me these big feet are they really ticklish?"

"Yes, very" Amanda-Antony replied.

I then gripped both ankles and Amanda squirmed

"Oh yeah you definitely are very ticklish" I said as both large feet flinched

"It's my weakness!" Amanda whispered

"Okay and here you are wanting to be used and abused, dominated and controlled by another guy right Amanda?"

"Yes but please not tickling my feet, I asked you to not touch my feet, please!" Amanda said

"You know Amanda it was Antony who told me he didn't want his feet touched but Amanda she teases wearing ultra sheer hose exposing her big feet, every inch of them and exciting me as have to say I regularly indulge in tickling guy's feet in socks and then bare but don't meet females, even female feet do nothing for me but you Amanda you are one dirty, teasing kinky bitch with big, sweaty and warm so sensitive feet and Antony's big manly feet really turn me on, great shape, raunchy smell, long toes, suckable toes and like other guys hates his feet messed with so guaranteeing me the reaction I want as I do what I want to do and that's tickle his feet!"

"Please nooo I can't take it man, it'll kill me c'mon no please!"

"Oh Antony now you're confusing me, who has the raunchy stinky, ticklish, sweaty and warm size 12 feet, you or Amanda hun?"

"Please play with my dick, my balls, taunt me, tease me man like you said!" Antony said

"I will Antony, I will but right now I am facing the soles of a lady's large ultra sheer hosed feet and they look very sensitive and respecting ladies liking the gentle touch intend slowly and gently tickling both Amanda's soles and exploring all her ticklish toes and two such shapely feet I am going to enjoy it, every second and discovering hoe ticklish her feet are or is that your feet I will be teasingly testing for their ticklish reaction and sheer hosed feet so much more ticklish, they'll be fun to tease as the sensations will be unbearable and you'll be a writhing, screaming, pleading mess!"

I told him that to humiliate and embarrass him that sometimes I would refer to him, sometimes Amanda as I guessed as Amanda the closet in Antony was permitted to be played with by another man, the feminine alter-ego made it more acceptable which is why Antony's horribly ticklish feet were going to be lickled - tickled orally, a man's tongue sliding all over them, licking the length of his soles, sweaty soles tasting them and sucking and nibbling his toes driving him berserk as licklish ticklish knowing another guy knew his secret and could and would expose it unless he gave into it but if not and posing a challenge, one that I would win easily by tormenting these two big feet!" I fondled them both and pressed my nose to both soles saying this!

"Mmmmmm Amanda's been a naughty, naughty girl and is ready for a slap but what about instead Amanda a tickle and tickled where? Amanda look at these sheer hosed feet, such big feet, feet that get a girl noticed and Mmmmm strongly perfumed au naturel'

I then ran my index finger slowly along the length of Amanda's right sole and immediately her reaction as if she were being electrocuted being so receptive to touch, her sensitivity so evident like her sense of helplessness and vulnerability as I told her I was going to rudely awaken every nerve ending in her feet and she best realise while some guys liked tits and fanny, this one got a hard dick over feet but if she were a woman saved her ticklish fate but being Amanda being Antony, that Antony's big and sweaty feet in black sheer tights were going to have the fuck tickled out of them and as Amanda suffer!"

My teasing finger slid gently up and down each sole and instantly Amanda's feet flexed and her toes wiggled wanting to escape the delicate, teasing touches that flooded her senses as I remarked she having two very, very ticklish feet and feet I was going to take my time tickle torturing and saying that it was goung to be deliberately tortuous as added my other index finger into the mix so soon both feet stroked simultaneously. I stroked and caressed each sole, stroking up n' down and up 'n down teasing and taunting each large foot and heard her clenching her teeth desperate not to give me the satisfaction of hearing her laugh!

"Oh Antony you know Amanda doesn't want to laugh for me, she's being very brave so all I am going to do is tickle the soles of your feet until you laugh, Mmmm sweaty and manly feet even in sheer hosiery, I imagine calling you at work as you Antony and having the power to command you to visit me and you calling your girlfriend working late and visit me and present two very strong smelling, sweaty warm feet to me in city socks ready to be tickled to amuse me as you suffer with a determined attitude to satisfy me, can you imagine that!"

Antony said nothing, he didn't need to as ordinarily something that would never happen, we both knew by the time the meeting with Amanda was done, she would have resolved there would be no further meetings unable to withstand a second time around.
I stared at the large socked feet belonging to such a hideously ticklish man gently traced my fingers along the length of both sheer soles, very gently stroking, and teasing and caressing both sensitive secured feet. The middle of his soles very ticklish I drew little circles there and loved seeing him flex his feet desperately trying to resist the sensation whch really teased him as his feet flexed and toes clenched as I sensed him fighting giving in!

"Antony you know Amanda is resiliant to her feet tickled but Antony now he's very, very, very ticklish and he's going to laugh for me as I am going to tickle his big, warm n' sweaty feet until he does however long it takes and can take my time and there's no escaping this reality and with both feet secured he can't stop me as ever so lightly I pull his toes down and first his right foot and then trace under his toes and feel them react so same with his left foot! Antony I love masculine feet and even in sheer hosiery that's what you have, feet a man's size with a rich masculine foot stink which incidentally is intoxicating for me and it's addictive to me and I know he's so ticklish, so, so ticklish all over his ticklish feet and along both soles, I love guy's ticklish feet!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO...NO NO STOP HEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOO STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEE HAHAHAHA OOMPH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I am going to tickle torture you whether you like it or not Antony so you might aswell give in to the idea,

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA NO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I'M TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I'M BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh yes Amanda a deep masculine laugh love it!" I said continually tickling both feet as Antony struggled for breath as he was driven hysterical and then took the scissors and pulled Amanda's skirt up and began to snip her panties and they came off and under him was as I felt under him a hardening dick and told him the bed custom made there was a surprise for Antony in store!
I pressed the handset and the bed raised and a part of the bed opened and where? Under his dick which with his balls fell through the gap so he realised why the bed had no matress on it as I ran the feather in the crease of his ass saying I wanted to tease him in a special way as he squirmed like crazy!

I then went under the bed and teased the head and shaft of his dick with the feather making him gasp and moan saying that Amanda had a huge dick, at least 7" and having not cum was soon going to shoot his spunk and edged him then stopped as he begged me to get him off!

"Antony er Amanda I will work your dick so you spunk off but to get pleasure you endure pain and that means you give me pleasure and easy to do, just laugh your ass off, this pert ass that is feather ticklish, you feel this, another guy running a feather along the rim of your puckered asshole, keep squirming and you are going to tell me who has tickled your feet and when and how you got that Antony or is it Amanda, either way I am going to tickle, tickle and lickle, lickle your feet!"

At his feet I began stroking the hosed soles and toes again of two extremely ticklish feet, helplessly ticklish feet saying I was ging to tickle them and tickle them and tickle them just because I could and normally girl's feet didn't do it for me but exceptions to every rule and Amanda you're it with such big and stinky, sweaty feet more like a guy's feet so got my focus of attention and her feet would be tickled as I tickled guy's feet as the bitch was going to laugh for me and I really tickled the soles of her feet!

Amanda went hysterical in seconds, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OH NO!HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO STOP HAW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUT IT OUT!HEEHEEHEEPLEASE HAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOO AHHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You know Amanda you have really ticklish toes and toes I want to see, I insist on it in fact so like this using scissors I just nip the toe parts, I'll treat the lady to new hoisery and then said but I wanted to see Antony's bare feet and rolled the cut sheers back exposing them and immediately pressing my nose to them.

"Fuck love a guy's feet freshly bared Antony and then licking the newly bared so warm n' sweaty soles, not many men can stand it especially the straight ones as it's so intimate and somwhere off limits, usually hidden in socks and private plus smelly and sweaty it'e embarrassing even humiliating to being so exposed and helpless to stop it happening!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOHFUCKHEEHEEHEENOOOAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA THAT TICKLES PLEEEEEEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Antony it's just my tongue lickling your soles and toes Mmmm fuck you got tasty feet, they're addictive and going to have so much fun with them both, hope Amanda can stand it, MMMMMMM tasty toes!" I very lightly stroked his toes not stopping for a moment, tickling, tickling, tickling saliva lubed soles and toes presented to me as Antony's head twisted from side to side in reaction to the torment as I told him to tell me who tickled his feet and when and how?"

I couldn't believe it; his own Dad used tickling to punish him, out late, bad grades, drinking in fact any excuse he would be told to go to his room and then secured to the bed as he was now his Dad would tickle his socked then bare feet and no Mom around as she'd died to stop this happening! His Dad never licked his feet but like me he appreciated their smell but he liked the control factor that tickling his son's feet gave him. Antony's Mom died when he was 16 years old and he lived with his Dad until he was 21 years old and had his feet tickled daily but worse his Dad had a work pal he drank with and nights Frank came over were hell as they'd both tickle his feet but then often his Dad would drink too much and fall asleep and Frank creep into Antony's bedroom and he'd wake gagged with a sock and Frank having lifted the covers playing with his feet.

Antony would be wearing the socks worn in the day after having been tickled by his Dad and Frank to protect his feet. Frank would see by the bedroom side light both sweaty socked feet and socks stuck to them showing the contours and toes easily and under tickling threat make Antony wiggle his toes in front of his face saying he loved both sweaty socked feet and to press them hard against his face or tickles and so Antony pressed his soles into Frank's face so their sweaty stench, their aroma got to Frank who then would tongue them all over them and his teeth lightly nibble the toes. Then Frank would lightly stroke both soles, the balls of Antony's feet and finally his socked toes and being socked he could just about stand enduirng it happening! Then Frank would under tickling threat remove the sock gag making Antony say

"Please Sir take my socks off so you can see my bare feet!" I wanna see your manly bare feet in my face, Sir."

The sock gag replaced as Frank would whisper in response "You bet on it lad, time to enjoy those feet for sure!" or something along those lines and then at both feet peeling both socks off very slowly saying he lusted for their taste and putting the toes in his mouth and running his tongue all over them and their secret as he remembered what happened when he had told his Dad it happened! Antony shuddered saying they had both kept him secured to his bed and tickled his feet all night but invited two guys on line to join them and they told a disobediant house-boy needed teaching a lesson and on a male foot chat line that two foot ticklers needed and he had been tickle tortured by them all! Frank gained pleasure from sliding his tongue all over Antony's bare feet seeing his toes wiggle as they were tongue ticklish and Frank took advantage and orally serviced his feet tasting their saltiness and making Antony squirm as he raped his feet as this being what it felt like and why he hated his feet touched.

"Mmmm you know Frank has the right idea, your feet are awesome Antony, fuck they smell good and now to taste them!"

I started nibbling on all of his toes and licking both soles saying I'd be playing with his feet for hours and Amanda's too, licking and massaging them and mercilessly tickling them using ruthless methods driving him out of his mind with tickle torture and stroked under Amanda's toes with a feather saying be a good girl and laugh!

“Nooooo! Please!Aaaaaaahh!” Amanda squirmed and writhed as much as her restraints would allow but I was relentless and told the bitch I had her right where I wanted her as I increased the pressure and speed of the feather’s cruel touch saying I was going to love seeing her body squirm more!.

“Pleeeeeeeeease! No! No more Stop! No!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAAPHAHAHAHHAHAA!”

Tickle....tickle....tickle! Somebody has very ticklish feet and toes and I’m not stopping Amanda and I’m going to tickle until you laugh as Antony has so you decide how long you intend to fight the inevitable and think of Frank! Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!”

I knowing the feather a torturous tease from years of practice maintained the agonising touch. the awful sensations running up and down her helpless naked soles and toes! Nothing more exciting for me than a pair of naked male feet I told her!

“Nohohohohoho hehehehehe pleheheheheheheeeeasssse! Hahahaahahahaahaha please hahahaahahahaha no haaahahahahahaahahhaahaaaaaaaaa!”

Amanda's laughter was wild and continual with her pleading for the dreadful tickling of her helplessly ticklish toes and soles to stop as I watched her wiggling in bondage and lost in hysterical laughter of the truly ticklish being completely unable to escape the merciless torment that was caressing and teasing her bare soles and vulnerable toes and slowly eased the tickling to stroking both feet slowly, very slowly and sensually and teasingly under her toes!

Even this had Antony giggling and I told him I imagined his feet in socks and shoes in his office nice n' sweaty and calling him telling him to come to my place after work and soon after arrival with socks and shoes off he dissolving into fits of giggles as his warm and sweaty, highly sensitive feet were toyed with by me and more used to being tickled the more ticklish they'd be!

I’m going to tickle your soles tickle.....tickle.....TICKLE!” I taunted

“NO!YOU CAN’T!PLEASE!NO......NOOOO!” Antony responded

"Who will stop me you?" I answered as I caressed the soles of both feet hearing Antony giggling as I was in my element ticklng and tickling and tickling the helpless soles in front of me and the teasing torment was driving him mad getting breathless even with the lightest of touches and caresses.

I told Antony that his feet were two of the best I'd tickled and I have worked on a lot of feet but these really are something else, the right smell and taste and yes so big and ticklish, great to torture, so amazingly soft and smooth Mmm delicious and so unbearably ticklish!

“NNOO! HAHAHA! DDOON’T!NNOOTT! MMYY FEEEEET! HAHAHAHA!” was the immediate reaction as I spider tickled my fingers up and down Antony's bare and vulnerable soles

“NNNOOOO!HAHAHAAHAHAH!NNNOOOTT MMYY BBAARREEFFEETT! HAHAHAAAHHA!” as I slipped my fingers in-between his toes, getting him to laugh at a high pitch.

“NNOOTT THE TTTOOOEESSS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Amanda's got such ticklish toes so ticklish and tracing her soles very gently has a shattering effect, I bet she wishes her feet were not so big and so hideously ticklish making her squirm like a fish out of water

“NNNOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!NNNOOOTT MMMYYY FFFEEETTTT!” Antony shouted as I continued the tickle torture and it was as if he was being electrified

"NO! Not my feet! Don't tickle my feet! Please don't tickle my feet!" he begged.

"Now that's what I like to hear Antony begging and respect! I really love the begging, it makes it even more fun when messing with guy's feet and I'm going to tickle your feet and you're going to lie there and take it as you did for your Dad and Frank and other guys when they joined them. The more you try to stop me the longer I'll do it and have to say thinking of your Dad sniffing and tickling your feet gets me hard but Frank with them that gets me horny! Imagining him while tickling your feet with your Dad having a lick or two and sucking your toes knowing later he'd be feasting on them both uninterrupted and like me adding more fingers to the tickling torture working over your feet mercilessly.

Antony was screaming with laughter as I pull his toes down and kept them spread and my fingers tickling under and between his toes!

"No...nohohohohomoore! hehehehehehehegivehahahahahahaha!NNNOOOOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PPLLLEEAASSEE SSTTOOPPP!”

Antony pleaded as I used all ten of my fingers on his smooth feet not missing one inch, tickled between your toes Antony is really the most unbearable ticklish torture imaginable!”

“AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA NOO NOOOOO! Antony proving my point as I sawed the feather in between each toe with focused intensity assuring Amanda that she'd lose her mind in no time dragging the quill end of the feather the length of her so sensitive soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!” Amanda burst out with laughter.

The tickling was so severe as the quill of the feather raked up and down both of Antony's smooth soles causing more laughter

“AHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

I loved his wrinkling soles as they flexed and then having a sniff of them began licking both soles again and knew from the reaction that this was a man hating another man orally enjoying his feet so Antony and not Amanda and milked this for him saying I doubted he ever imagined he'd have a new Frank in his life but he sure did and I would be enjoying his feet even more than Frank as my tongue was real torture and Antony's feet not Amanda's were here secured to be licked and lathered up with my saliva, lubricated with it which having big feet would take time to be thorough!

“AHAHAFUCCKKAHAHASTAAAPHAHAHHAHAIT!” Antony shouted as the constant stimulation of my tongue lapping at his feet was driving him crazy.“AHAHHAHAHAHFUUUCCKKKYOUUUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” he yelled! My tongue delivering the oh so
unbearable sensations to his ridiculously ticklish feet HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”as both sensitive feet were my fixation and my intention being to push him over the edge! "HAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEEHEEEHEEAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEEHEEHEFUCKTICKLESHAHAHHAHAHASTOOPIT "HAHHAHANOOOHAHAHAHAHHATOOOMUCHAHAHAHAHA!" great reactions from Antony “Not there not THEEREEEAHAHHAHA!” he screamed in laughter as I teased the base of his toes and leaned closer to the taut soles and lickled fueling the current laughter from him even more and intensifying his bodily reactions to extreme bucking and jerking.

I stared at both feet and was ready and gently stroked the soles of Antony's feet and stroking under his toes and in between them all very gently and began the hypnotism that Amanda - Antony was not expecting and would not be aware of and speaking in my trained tone asked him how it felt to have me stroking his feet and kept on stroking the balls of his feet urging him to tell me and he told me calmly he couldn;t stand his feet being tickled, he hated it as he was too, far too ticklish and I gave his feet a soft but devastatingly ticklish stroking and doing so saying

"I know it's tickling you Antony, I can see it. I can feel it...you can feel it too, can't you so tell me how ticklish your feet are! How about this a faster tickle? I said making more rapid movements on his soles.

"How about a little faster Antony? Just as gentle but a quicker tickle! Is that worse? Does it tickle you more as Antony you have no tolerance to tickling and less than you had even in your socked feet as well as in sheer hosiery so tell me does this tickle, really tickle, it does doesn't it but you know you deserve to be tickled all over your feet for having naturally sweaty feet and I escalated the tickling quicker than Antony expected. The tiny, butterfly tickles slid from the balls of his feet down the smooth , soles and stayed there as I increased the pressure ever so slightly but it worked!

"Tickle, Tickle, Tickle Antony. How does it feel?" I quizzed him seeing it tickled and tickled a lot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OH GOD OH HOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE IT TICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLES STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOP PLEASE I CAN'T STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHND IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP TICKLING ME!! I HATE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA HEEHEEHEEHEE TOOOMUCHAHAHAHAHAFUUCKAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Good boy Antony, Good Good boy with such ticklish feet, you're very ticklish on your feet, aren't you Antony You're doing so well I can't stop now, what ticklish feet you have but only responding to another man's touch and mine the most, Allan's touch is the one you crave being teased, tormented, taunted and tickled by and even more ticklish in response to when Frank was in charge of tickling!" My finger tips stroking the balls of each of Antony's feet and stroking slowly up n' down the length of them to an instant and vulnerable and helpless reaction

"AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK!! AHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OH GOD I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH I'M TOOHOHOHOOOOOO TICKLISH TOOTICKLISHAAAAHAHHA!"

"That's good flex both feet and wiggle your toes yes good like that, you must have two of the most ticklish feet Antony, such big and sensitive feet wherever and however I and other men touch them, your feet will draw men's attention and you'll know it and even straight men find them irresistible and especially shoes torn off then socked feet found ticklish so boys will be boys your socks pulled off and bare feet tickled by them and sometimes lickled and toes sucked making you even more ticklish but right now more tickles are in order!"

"NO! PLEASEPLEASE!NO MORE TICKLING! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT. PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET! I"LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! PLEEEEASE!" yelled Antony AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA OHOH FUCKNOOOOOOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHA STOOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA TOO TICKLISH NOOOOOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

"So ticklish yes to my tongue licking under and in between all of your toes!" Then stroking the soles of Antony's feet, softly raking my fingers up n' down them and the sensation an increasingly electrifying ticklish experience for Antony as he endured the more and more ticklish sensations! "Good boy Antony, don't hold back, just laugh because you're ticklish and it It tickles doesn't it and both your feet are very ticklish aren't they!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT ARE YOUHOHOHOOHO DOING? OHNO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YESYESYESYESYYES AHAHAHAH I'm TICKLIIHIHIHIHIIHSH THEY THEY'RE T-T-T-T-T-T-TICKLISHSHSHSHSIIHIHIHIHIHIHIH IT TICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"What I want is you to remember when I say 1.2.3. you are under the power of my suggestion for men easier as they will say the word 'FEET' and gain control over you, some will know they have and other's won't but you will invite it as you will use the word 'FEET' speaking to them and saying you're ticklish on yours!"

My fingers teased in between his toes start then agonisingly stroked down the length of both soles as I searched out the most ticklish areas of his feet and finding circular tickles on the balls of his feet, tickles at the base of his toes and tickles in the middle of his soles so more or less everywhere on his feet ticklish and being tickled drove him insane.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE FEET TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEEHEEHA PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH THATS TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOPPP HAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE TICKLING HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

I slowed the tickling to gentle touching and stroking as Antony calmed down and told him he needed relief and release and he would soon cum but could only cum having his feet played with and using the power of suggestion knew he was ready and kept very gently touching his feet but not ticklishly but sensually and suggested to his responsive mind that tickling will be ticklish but your dick will harden so excite you!

"You want relief and does this still tickle?" I teased

The flood of sensations made Antony light-headed and giggly

"Hehehehehehe..he haha...yeah, yeah it does..but huhuhuhu it's not as bad but..it..hehehehe stil tickles but...hehehee.."

"You like it Antony, you like it as it excites you!" I told him

"Yeah-hehehehehe-he...erm..NO! NO! I don't like it! I want you to stop hehehe"

"Yes you do Antony, yes you do as it tickles but you do like it and I'm going to make you like it more!"

The gentle tickling on the soles of his feet continued to make him giggle and I saw him squirm gently so rubbing on the bed and crept under the bed and with the feather stroked his hardened dick and balls making him gasp saying he was desperate to shoot his load as he gasped and then stopped and left him needing to shoot his spunk and was back at his feet and continued to softly and gently caress them both so soft tickles and caressed his inner thighs along the sheers which heightened the teasing intensity and under the bed I caressed his balls with the feather seeiing his dick throb and twitch and back to his feet with very sensual touches that I programmed him to enjoy but exclusively from me. He would brake off his engagement as he would only find sexual satisfaction with me but be ticklish on his feet with any man but he would find my touching his feet devastaingly and unbearably ticklish or inexplicably sensual and exciting and would come to me when called by me and when his feet were warmest and sweaty so nightly from his office and wear black thin nylon socks to please me but it would be horribly ticklish Antony tickle tortured not Amanda and I licked the soles of the big sweaty feet facing me and sucked and nibbled the toes!

"Oooooh yes......oh hehehehehe.that..tha..ahahahahaha..thats good!" now was Antony's reaction

"You will come to me when I need you, when I call you for fun with your feet to make you cum and you will cum!" I told him and crept under him and stroked and pumped his dick

"Oooh....No...You won't make me....me...oooooh" I loved his initial resistance being jerked off by another guy and increased stroking his dick and balls teasing and tormenting him deliciously sensually and ran my tongue over his balls and licked the head of his dick making him gasp, really gasp and so too increased the speed of jerking him off and told him to give me what I wanted, cum, shoot his load, lose his spunk and not fight it, give in to the pleasure and Antony tried to resist the waves of pleasure that crashed over his mind again and again but he would lose and told him I'd soon be with his feet massaging and tickling them both and placed my warm mouth over his dick and sucked him so he'd associate his feet massaged and tickled with the pleasurable sensations his dick was experiencing and soon enough took my mouth away as job done was licking his soles saying he wanted, needed to cum, was going to cum and my tickling, stroking, massaging and feeling, fondling his feet he hated as so sensitive but loved as it sent him over the edge, blew his mind, the sensation overload feeling better than any orgasm he'd ever had!"

"N...N....heheheheheheNo.uuugh...o-o-oooh.oh my....uugh Oh YEAH! uurgh...YEAH! That's sooo good eheheheheheh, please...please..you're gonna make me M'm I'mclose....I don't want to...but I...I..I heheheheheh....I'm gonna....urghh UUUUGH UUUUUGH OH FUCK UUUUUGH OH YEAH....UUUURRRRGH!" Antony moaned in pleasure as he felt spurt after spurt of hot cum burst out of him.

Then knowing Antony was my tickle toy it was time to focus on Amanda.

"Amanda you dirty bitch you've spunked you naughty girl so time for you to be tickled and really tickled you bad, bad girl with such awesome, sweaty and smelly sensitive feet!"

“AHAHAH NOOO NOOOO STOOPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"TICKLES!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAA-IT-AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA-IT TICKLES
IT AH-A-A-A-A-A-, IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES IT TICKLES, PLEASE STOP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IT TICKLES IT REALLY TICKLES I CAN'T TAKE TICKLING PLEASE I CANT TAKE HAHAHAHHA IT IT TICKLES"

I tickled both feet as I kept running my fingers quickly over the soles

"TICKLES!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAA-IT-AHAHAHAHAHA-IT AH-A-A-A-A-A-AHAHAHA-IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES IT TICKLES, PLEASE STOP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IT TICKLES IT REALLY TICKLES I CAN'T TAKE TICKLING PLEASE I CANT TAKE HAHAHAHHA IT IT TICKLES"

I loved tickling his wrinkling feet and pried back her toes to scratch the extra sensitive skin at the base of them and raked my nails along the length of both soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA NOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHNNOONNONONONONONONNONO PLEEEEEEEEE-HAHAHAHAHAHAH EEEASE - I'M TOOO TICKLIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI-TOO-AH-HA-AHA-HAHAHA-AH TICKLISH-AHAHAHAHAHA- IM TOO FUCKING TICKLISH IM REEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHEHHEHELLY TICKLISH. PLEASE!"

I scratched at the balls of Amanda's soles and focused on the arches of her feet driving Amanda as crazy as Antony

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAOHOHOH HAHAHAHA OH GODPLEASESTOPPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHA IMLAUGHING IMLAUGHING AHHAHAHAHA NO, NO NO, HAHAHAHAHAAH DON'T DO IT PLEASE NO NOT TICKLINGDONT TICKLE ME PLEASE DONT TICKLE DONT TICKLE DON...OOOHO.....OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I turned up the intensity raking my nails across her feet, feet gorgeous and soft, their sensitivity being his weakness.

"HAAHAAAAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAA” Amanda laughed her head off in response to the hellacious tickling as I nibbled on her toes and sucked on them all and lickled her soles knowing Monday evening from his office it would be Antony's feet I would be initiating first in black nylon socks which would secure the two electric toothbrushes trapped in them, the revolving bristles creating havoc on his soles as I would be watching him suffer in ticklishness!"

"HAHAHHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAFUUUUCCKKKKKKAHAHAHAHAHHA!” the tickling of Amanda's feet was driving her to the brink of insanity and my nibbling on both barefeet escalated her reaction, reckless full-body thrashing as her laughter grew louder and wilder while her helpless feet were being mercilessly tickled. I used an inkless ball point pen on them drawing patterns telling her I was decorating her soles and she suffering a full ticklish treatment but then used the fork and ran the tines of the metal torture tool the length of her soles and that drove her berserk.

"AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA OOKK OOKKK SSTOOPPP HAHAHHAHA" Amanda shouted as I tortured her with the metal tool. The three tines allowed me to get just the right amount of pressure to get at her soles, her smooth soles as I alternated teasing torment from foot to foot"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH PPLLLEEAASSEEE STOOOPPP AHAHHAHAHA".

"Mmmmm such sweaty toes and soles so stinky for a girl but you a dirty bitch invites them to be orally serviced and my tongue explored between her toes as I would be doing to Antony on Monday night I thought as I heard Amanda's instant reaction

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA NOO NOO AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA STOPPPPP!” Amanda begged while she pounded the bed in agony as my tongue snaked down her soles and grazed my teeth along the outsides of both feet and nibbled her toes and constantly finger tickled her soles seeing her toes wiggle in reaction to all the sensations that electrified her body.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

I very, very slowly teased in between Amanda's hopelessly ticklish toes, caressing and teasing them all

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AYEAH, YEAH OKAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THAT TICKLES PLEASE PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY, YOU'VE PRO--HOOHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA-PROVED IT - IM HAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH THERE TOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

It’s fair to say Amanda howled with laughter in ticklish hysterics as she begged with me to stop the tickle torture as I continued the gentle, devilish, merciless tickling torment of her feet but then had fun reminding her that she was Antony and how on Monday night his feet were going to be mine ( At this point he could only think I was dreaming unaware of the hypnotism!)

"So Antony here are two size 12 ticklish, unbearably ticklish feet

"HA FUCK! AH Fuck! Stop, Dont do it, DONT PLEASE FUCKIN' DONT!"

Far from tickling my touch was firm but smooth as I massaged both soles of his bare feet and told him his socked feet would be mine on Monday night and shoes pulled off both big feet massaged like this and sniffed and this the beginning of his foot rape, his feet initiated to be played with in more demonstrative ways than his Dad and Frank had done and I worked on his bare feet telling him on Monday I'd be doing the same when I tired of enjoying his socked feet and rubbed slow circles around the soles of his feet, cupping the tops of his toes for support and gently expertly massaging them and Antony could not help the words as he said them

"Oh that feels good!" he said

"Yes, it does, doesn't it Antony and I am going to start tickling your feet soon, very soon and I want you to laugh. I want you to laugh and tell me how it feels! I want you to tell me how ticklish you are on your feet. I'm going to tickle your feet all kinds of ways and if you dont tell me what each method feels like....well, we're just going to have to stay here longer and tickle you until you do tell me how it feels. I'm just as good at tickling feet as I am at massaging them!"

The massage began to slow, to loose intensity, to loose its pressure and my contact with his feet transformed to a tickle and a perfect reaction from him

"Please I'm really ticklish on my feet, it's really going to tickle. You can tickle me really well, you're a good tickler, so please, please please don't do this, huh? happy now? How about you just massage my feet for a bit longer? You're good at that!" Antony told me

"I am Antony but massage feet to get them very warm as then more exciting to orally enjoy and to deeply sniff and tickle!" Saying this the feathery touches kept going up and down the soles of his feet

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA OH IT TICKLES IT FUCKING TICKLES OH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO IM TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS PLEASE GET THE FUCK OF MY FEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AOH FUCK FUCK FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS FUCKING TORTURE AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE I CANT TAHEHEHEHEHHEHE TAKE IT PPHHFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHHAH IM TOO TICKLISH TOOOOOHOHOHOHOHHO TICKLISH"

I licked the sole of the foot not tickled and alternated which foot was licked but lubed being more ticklish as Antony proved

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHA HEHHEE AHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT LIKE THAT YOU FUCKERHAHAHAHAHAOOOHOHOHNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKFUCKFUCFUCKFUCK THATS TOO MUCH I CAN"T TAKE IT STOP IM TOO TICKLISH FOR THAT TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. STOP STOP STOPAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT! AHAHAHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOAHOAHAO NO NO ONO NO NO TOP STOP STOP I CANT TAKE IT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT IT TICKLES TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOPNOOOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHHHHEEEEESE I CANT TAKE THIS TICKLING. I CANT IT TICKLES TOOOOOHOHOHOOOOHOH MUCH"

Antony suffered as the tickling didn't stop, he screamed and laughed well into the night and I torturer tickled him mercilessly for impersonating a woman indulging in nibbling tooth-scrapes all over the balls of his feet. He laughed so hard as I tickled the tops of his feet and his soles, nibbled and scribbled, licked and sucked his feet and toes

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOOOOOOOHOHOHOHP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH THIS IS TORTURE NOMORE NOMORE NOMORE AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLNG ME STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE MY SEEEEEEHHHEHHHEHHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEED BUT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA STOP THE TICKLIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNG! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CANNOT TAKE IT I ...I..i.i.. CANNOT AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANO NO NO NO NO N-N-N-N-N NO NO NO NO STOP STOP STOP STOP PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOPITSTOPITSTOPITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA PLEASE NOT MY FEET GETOFF MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA STOP IT!"

"Amanda had ticklish feet but Antony he has feet that show tickle torture is so intense, tickling on another level and it's Antony's unbearably ticklish feet that give me the greatest satisfaction tickling, they smell awesome, so raunchy, taste so ripe and ticklish so ticklish, so ticklish made to be tickled and react to every tickle as I ran my fingers along both soles of his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO MORE NOT MY FEEEEEHEHEHHEHHeHEHEEEEEET!"

I ran my fingernails over his toes probing under, in and between his toes and breathing on the soles of his feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT ahahahahahahaahaa IT TICKLES IT TICKLES I'M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS TOOOOOOHOHOHOHOH TICKLISH, STOPSTOP TICKLIG ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The feet tickling went on for hours and I kept changing my technique with no pattern or length of time and no amount of predictability as I took Antony to the edge of intense ticklish sensations and licking all over the soles of his feet, softly nibbling on the balls of his feet, rubbing both his feet with a massage and deeply inhaling their smell and sucking his toes making and keeping his dick hard and seeing that the combination of the styles was breaking Antony again and again

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH STOP STOP I CANT TAKE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STOP. PLEAEASESESESESESES. STOP TICKLING MEPLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!”

After some hours and finalising with tickling Amanda's feet, Amanda released she dressed as Antony left and Monday night Antony arrived and had a gin and tonic in his black nylon socked feet which smelled and tasted like feet and both so ticklish!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back