• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debt [FF/F]

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Now, quick note: I know this one is not as good as my last two, but it's not really my genre-I don't really get into the whole gang stuff.

I am trying to branch out into fantasy [fantasy as in mermaids, magic and all that]

but here is this.

Debt
[I would like to thank all of you on TMF who voted in my “Name” poll, but I have decided to go with “Jondude”s idea of Leah]

Leah was your everyday college girl. She done well in her studies, and had a lot of friends.

Leah had been on her own since she was 14 years old. She had to get out of that house, if just for her own safety. Her dad had a ton of debt, and to make it worse, he borrowed money from the Taylor sisters to pay it back.

The Taylor sisters, while not really sisters, were an all female bicker gang back in her hometown. Leah had her run-ins with this gang herself.

This is Leah's tale.

Leah ran her hand through her dark hair, it was still wet from the shower. Leah, dressed only in a towel, lay on the bed in her dorm room, doing her studies for class.

College was hard, but Leah always loved a challenge.

Leah sprung up on her feet, when the phone rang, towel falling to the floor. Leah thought briefly about wrapping herself back up, but in was an all-girl dorm and most of the other girls had saw her naked.

Like most college girls, Leah had experimented with lesbianism. Leah didn't think herself a lesbian, but it was a fun way to kill a slow afternoon.

Leah also like the feel of the cool air from her little air conditioner on her bare skin, her nipples intently hardening, under the cool embrace.

As soon as Leah picked up the phone, she heard her dads voice. “No, Don't,...That tickles”. Leah was shocked “Dad?” she asked.

A few seconds passed, then a female voice came on the line. “We have your father, if you don't want him hurt, I suggest you come to the old gas station near 45” The voice said.

“Wait, who...” Leah was cut-off by a click on the other line.

Leah knew of the old gas station, it was a known hang-out of the Taylor sisters. Whenever she was back home, her mom and dad would warn her to stay away from that place.

Slamming the phone down, Leah rushed over to her dresser. Opting not to wear a bra, or even panties, Leah pulled a tank top over her head, and slipped her legs into a short skirt.

Leah nearly knocked over one of her friends, as she rushed to her car.

The whole drive out to the gas station, Images flashed in Leah's mind. She thought about her dad being tortured by those bitches.

The first thing Leah noticed as she pulled into the station, was how run down it was. The roof was beginning too cave in, and all the windows were busted out.

The second she got out of her car, she was greeted by the smell of old cigarettes and gasoline.

“Well, it's about time you showed up” Came a female voice from behind her. Leah spun around to see a red headed lady standing in the door frame of the station, she was dressed in tight leather pants, with a leather jacket covering a dirty T-shirt.

“Where is my dad?” Leah demanded, a bit of fear in her voice.

The red head started toward her “He is safe, for now”.

“This is how this is going down” The red head began, looking Leah up and down. “If you can take your daddy's punishment for being late on his payment, then we will call off the debt”

Leah agreed, and within moments, she was stripped naked and tied at her wrists and ankles. Leah was being stretched, her wrists were tied to a rope that lead to a pulley on the ceiling. The rope lead down another pulley on the floor, and tied off at the far wall.

A female voice from behind her said “Now, we will tickle you, but the thing is, you can't laugh”.

Leah tensed at the word tickle, she had always been super ticklish, and now, to think she couldn't laugh, the very thought sent chills running up and down her spine.

Two girls, that Leah hadn't saw before stepped up to her sides. One had long blonde hair, and the other had short dark hair.

Before Leah could say anything, 20 fingers started probing her underarms. Leah bit back the tidal waves of laughter.

The two girls ran their hands down to Leah's sides, running nails across her ribs and on to her tummy. Leah was sweating now, but she was determined not to laugh.

Finally the two attackers moved down to Leah's thighs. This was it for Leah, she felt as though she might explode. Leah broke into a fit of laughter, and tear streamed down her face, not just from the tickling, but the feeling she let down her dad.

The End

I'm not trying to start anything, because I realize you aren't saying the character "Is" 14, but the mention of that and not stating that she is currently 18+ is odd. Is there something I am missing as to why this is still up? Again, not trying to be a jerk or start an pointless argument, I just want to make sure this isn't breaking any rule.

I'm not trying to start anything, because I realize you aren't saying the character "Is" 14, but the mention of that and not stating that she is currently 18+ is odd. Is there something I am missing as to why this is still up? Again, not trying to be a jerk or start an pointless argument, I just want to make sure this isn't breaking any rule.

"Leah was your everyday college girl"

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back