• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot-Slut M/F/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My friend Sharon knows I love guy's feet and some weekends we have fun with an unsuspecting guy so targets always married. Like last weekend we went to York to meet Daniel, well for Sharon to meet the 35 year old Computer Programmer and who had been texting messages to Sharon all week, they having exchanged photos on line. Daniel said how he loved women's feet and asked Sharon to paint her toe nails scarlet red as he wanted a foot job from her. The 6' guy told her he wore a size 12 shoe but couldn't handle his feet played with as too ticklish for that!

So anyway Sharon and I went into the hotel separately as the guy having hired a room for them both, I had another one for us a a part of the game plan. Sharon headed for the hotel bar and she and Daniel met and seeing this I went to our room to put the overnight bag in and then returned to the bar where Sharon and Daniel were having a drink. He suited looked good and was wearing black loafer shoes and black socks so perfect for me, I was horny already but knew time was the essence.

I saw Sharon slip off a shoe and run her stockinged right foot around his left ankle and he smiling and she too as she cock teased him and then they left the bar and passing by my table Sharon saying Room 20 sounded good. I winked and headed for Room 14 and waited. What Sharon does is get the guy secured to the bed, always agreed she'll do this and then stroke their dicks with her feet and keep them edged and blindfold heightening the intensity. I waited and waited and about 2 hours later there was a knock at the door and she came in and told me all was set and she'd made him strip but his socks were still on so time for me to play the angry husband.

Sharon went ahead of me and then after 5 minutes I banged on the door and yelled "Sharon open the bloody door!"

"Who's that?" I heard Daniel say and freak when she said her husband Tom!

Sharon told me to calm down, it didn't mean anything with Daniel and he gasped hearing her tell me his name, she winked and I smiled as I stared at blindfold Daniel on the bed and asked why her stockings were off and one over another guy's dick and the other in his mouth and then told her to dress and get the fuck out, I would see her at home and wanted to talk to the creep with her alone.

Sharon dressed and winked at me as she left and I faced Daniel

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing with my wife and what's with her stocking gagging you and on your dick, you got something for feet have you, seems so and touching my wife's feet, playing with them and see you're married, your wife knows you like feet huh?"

Daniel shook his head and I knew she didn't as it was his secret kink so looked at him naked but socked. I told him I knew my wife liked her toes sucked so guessed he'd been doing that and bet she'd been rubbing his face, neck, ears, and his chest with her bare feet making him gasp and moan with pleasure, squirming around on the bed and then yeah she'd given him a foot job so the stocking on his dick used to cum over or something and told him not to deny it and he nodded!

"You kept your socks on and only your socks, why's that you got athlete's foot or something, Daniel shook his head and his feet smelled raunchy but not infected, right so what then are they so ugly, huh come on you better tell me as your wallet gives your home number and think your wife would be interested to know her husband was in a room in a hotel in York and living and working in London how would he explain this and being found by her secured to a bed in bondage?"

"So what's the problem with your feet, oh wait I've got it! I bet they're ticklish right! Okay so what to do with you, can you guess, you play with my wife's feet so I yeah play with yours, seems a fair deal!" and saying this prodded his socked feet lightly causing Daniel to curl his socked toes.

"I saw your toes move Daniel so let me kneel down here at the end of the bed where my wife has tightly secured your feet and tell you Daniel that tickle torture depending on the person's tolerance for being tickled becomes either gradually or quickly intolerable reacting to fingers, tickle tools and even a mouth delivering the tickles as the body can build up a tolerance to a beating but there's no mental tolerance that can prepare for ticklishness and soon the person tickled will having initially fought it and resolve to withstand it invariably gives in to defeat and surrender or submission! The victim's body totally controlled by the tickler and pleading, begging, crying are nothing more than trigger words that will make the tickler indulge in his sadistic delight even more. As the minutes turn to hours the ticklees mind is swirling in an ecstatic state of euphoria, the sound of a room filled with laughter or gagged laughter and the voice of the tickler taunting and humiliating the ticklee as laugher continues to be milked from their body forcefully and methodically over and over again and they become drenched in sweat and learn tickle torture is no laughing matter but you can verily this later after I've proved the theory in a practical way!"

I leaned close to both big soles and feet secured together and told Daniel he had a nerve meeting my wife and confusing him taking deep sniffs of his socked feet saying that he had very smelly socked feet and began massaging them both feeling his need to pull his feet away and told him he'd brought this on himself and once massaged so both socked feet were very warm I told him they felt moist and for me it was sweaty feet and feet that smelled like feet that attracted me and it was good we shared in the same interest but ticklish feet were my thing, ticklish feet like his and smiled making him squirm as I slowly peeled off both socks ignoring muffled protests from him!

"Daniel these feet nothing to be ashamed of, you've got all your toes, long toes and nicely shaped, oh high arches now always a bonus as a feather quill really is killer scraped there as you know I'm going to tickle the fuck out of these feet don't you, hell Daniel I'm going to rape them, do everything you did to my wife's and more and no safe word and no mercy!"

I lightly stroked the sole of Daniel's right foot, stroked along the newly bared heel, grazed the arch and stroked the ball of his foot as Daniel wiggled his toes! I taunted one sole then the other as Daniel curled his toes and shook with laughter as I continued stroking his arches seeing here were two very ticklish feet and saying it was good that his mouth was gagged even though I heard his laughter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh what's this in my pocket Daniel, it's a feather and the sharp quill end dragged up n' down your soles will be devastating and the plume end slid and sawn in between your toes will drive you berserk!"

"FUCK! NO! NOOOOOOHOHOPLEASEPLEASE OHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh yes Daniel these feet hideously ticklish so perfect for my feather and feel that slowly dragged here in the arches, lie still Daniel it's just a tickle, oh it really tickles you doesn't it Daniel what big feet to play with, I do enjoy teasing feet and I've a confession Daniel, yes men's feet Daniel, women's feet don't do it for me so Sharon a naughty girl and goes on line and hooks up with straight guys like you and works you up, gets you hot and bothered wanting more having cum and I come into the scene, wreck it and take over and okay Daniel seeing you helpless and vulnerable I'll tell you she's not my wife, the only married cheat is you and you really going to tell anyone another guy worked your feet over especially your wife? No you're not so Daniel these ticklish feet of yours all mine to enjoy and now feather under these toes cooochie coooche coooo!"

After stroking the feather under Daniel's toes toes I inserted the feather between each toe and sawed the feather back and forth as Daniel tried to fight back by clenching his toes to trap the feather but it only took me pulling his big toes back for the others to spread making it easy to move the feather back and forth with ease in between them all driving him up the wall!

"You okay there Daniel, it tickles doesn't it and nice toes by the way, very lickable!?" I taunted him twirling the feather around in between each toe and by his reaction even he unaware his toes this ticklish and then stopping I gave each bare foot a massage saying I guess he wished it was a woman fondling his feet but to use his imagination but spoke about their smoothness, their smell and warmth and sweatiness so illusions shattered via another male voice!

"I like to lightly massage a guy's feet Daniel like this but it does mean for guys sensitive like you a ticklish massage but seeing toes wiggling as yours are excites me, maybe you appreciate this liking seeing women's toes wiggling as they caress your dick, my feet won't be doing that and in fact like you though for another reason, I don't like my feet touched, it does fuck all for me being the reason, so what's the point!"

I stopped his massage and then indulged both hands in tickling both of his feet which sweaty and warm were even more, much more ticklish as I told him but he knew it himself as I vigorously ran my fingers all over his feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHHAHAHA!"

Daniel was soon so lost in helpless ticklish laughter that he couldn't even speak as I continued to stroke the soles facing me seeing his feet flex, toes wiggle and him squrim and periodically gripped the toes of each foot in turn and pulled them back so the sole was taut and intensified the tickling from my fingers stroking it! My techniques varied as my fingers gilded along the soles of his feet, circling the balls of his feet and caressing under and in between his toes, the area least focused on by me being his heels as they rarely get too much attention from me on any guy!

Daniel clearly couldn't believe how much this tickled and learned to appreciate that his large feet were in the capable hands of an experienced tickler who turned on exercising his control over guys making them lose control teasing the fuck out of their feet and that was that, this was torture!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOP PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOHAHA STOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"All the giggling you're doing Daniel you really are enjoying this aren't you and glad to bring a smile to your face!" I taunted as he was laughing himself silly and I loved seeing his feet squirming as they were and pressed my face to them so their manly scent got to me and both warm soles soon being licked as Daniel shrieked with laughter!"

"Pleeheheaseee! doohohoon't do thiihihihiis! I'm not Gaahahahaay!” he begged as his giggles burst out of him in waves.

"Daniel that's the attraction you numpty, if you were your feet would not be of interest to me, seducing straight guys feet, giving them the reality of something many have fantasised about secretly is my thing and working over the feet of guys like you who hate their feet touched, played with really gets my dick hard!" I told him whilst flicking my tongue in inbetween his toes.

I loved his senses of embarrassment and humiliation bellowing with laughter as his feet were assaulted by my warm, wet tongue and stroked both smooth and sensitive soles of his feet as I relished in teasing every inch of them both and toying with his toes saying I sensed his feet being virginal and touched for the very first time and hummed the Madonna song mockingly as I sucked both big toes simultaneously as another guy might suck another guy's dick, with the same hunger and intensity saying toes for me being preferable to dicks!

"HA AhahaahHaHaHa Noooooooo hahahahaah! pleeheheeheaasehehee, enohohoough HAHAHHAHAHAheeheeehahahaHAHA!”

The more Daniel thrashed around and squirmed and tried to kick out the more relentless I became and sadistic so rendering him helpless by way of the overwhelming ticklish sensations I made sure I delivered to both of his bound feet, lightly stroking them as I told him that his ticklish ordeal was set to continue a while yet and stroked his soles emphasising my point and ran fingers in between his ten toes! Daniel's body trembling as gales of laughter even muffled came from him as I told him I was enjoying every second of his torment and seeing him overwhelmed by the tickling sensations he was experiencing! I kissed and licked the warm and tender soles of his feet very sensually as I deeply inhaled their aroma and intimacy really got to him as it does to straight guys but fuck all they can do about it!

I slid my fingers between and under Daniel's toes as he screamed with laughter even louder and did this to both feet making him hysterical and then licked the sweaty soles of his feet again which was unbearable for him so all the more enticing for me as I let him know and loved tickling his toes and stroking the length of both soft, smooth soles in full assault mode so he was laughing and pleading with me to stop as I indulged in tickling his feet so he was really sweating and gasping for breath and then stopped the tickling and began the licking which actually was lickling him as my tongue teased along his high arches and slowly I sucked on each and every toe and licked up and down the length of his size 12 soles driving him crazy.

"Mmmm most guys hate this Daniel and seems you no exception, yeah another guy's tongue not tickling but licking your feet in a sensual way, intimately enjoying your private feet usually hidden in the protection of socks and shoes and now exposed and vulnerable, their personal smell and taste revealed and savoured by a male foot rapist with an insatiable appetite for them that he insists is satisfied and Daniel your feet tasting as ripe as they smell raunchy!"

My experienced tongue was driving Daniel mad as I slid it up and down the length of both size 12 feet with no relief in sight for him as his laughter gone to screams of licklish agony as his feet so sensitive they were flexing like crazy! Their sweat mixed with my saliva made my tongue slide over each of his hideously ticklish feet with ease and I told him his sweating soles tasting awesome as I still stroked both soles lightly with my fingers making him gasp and held back his toes to lick under them all and then along the length of each sole in turn seeing his feet flexing!

" Please hahahahahahahahaNo mohohohohohore.I can't hahahahaha take anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Daniel begged and his voice hoarse and barely audible from laughing so much.

"Daniel I don't really give a damn, as long as I can make you suffer and enjoy your feet doing so Mmmm I imagined you in your office and feet trapped in shoes and toes wiggling in your socks warm and sweaty at the I.B.M. office, yes Sharon showed me you work with computers and all the things you like about women's feet and yes that you hate yours being touched and that confession of yours Daniel sealed your fate so two things to balme for the scenario you find youself in and these being that you have such ticklish feet and you're too bloody honest for your own good so here I am haing enjoyed your socked feet with your secured size 12's bare and completely vulnerable to me and my awakening and teasing every single nerve ending in them so does that compute with you Daniel Errol Beresford, your Father from Guyana and Mother England and these lighty tanned big feet so very attractive Daniel and with a rich, strong aroma Mmmm fuck yes these feet an exotic delicacy to be savoured!

He said he was sorry as I retireved his socks and began to replace them on his feet and he told me he had learned his lesson about chasing after hamburger when he had steak at home and I let him think I was swallowing the B/S he was giving me under the false sense of security I was giving him replacing his socks and let him wait as he asked me if I was done and he could go and I said to him

"Now what do you think Daniel as I stroked both socked soles tormenting his feet through them both and telling him to fight his overwhelming need to laugh or I would rip off both socks and give him something to laugh about. I sniffed his socked feet saying they having a really intoxicating smile, addictive and then took a photo of both black socked soles and of him secured to the bed as I had future plans for him.

"Mmm yeah your feet smell good so how about you clench your socked toes now splay them, now clench and splay that's it and don't stop Daniel, don't you dare stop good yeah now raise your feet a little and hold them raised yeah Mmmm such smelly socked feet and now rest yeah good man!"

I began massaging both socked feet saying I wanted his feet moistened and sweaty and hot and then stroked both soles and told him to fight the tickles, ignore tickle, tickle, tickle, don't react to his ticklishness and verbally taunting him until I heard a giggle and delighted in saying he had been warned and knew what this meant and pulled the socks off both feet and immediately tickled his newly bared toes and with no finesse to the tickling I indulged in giving him! The strokes of my fingers along his long soles sent horribly ticklish sensations through him as his feet really being unimaginably sensitive and something I was determined to enjoy taking full advantage of exploiting and took the inkless marker pen from my pocket and started drawing patterns in the middle of both soles of his feet seeing them wrinkle as he trembled and laughed himself silly with each trace on his incredibly ticklish feet and my driving him wild!

"Please. No more. Please, not my feet Not my feet!OHOHO NOHOHOT THIHIHS PLEEHEEEASEHAHAHAHA!"

Daniel's feet spasmed as I replaced the pen with my fingers lightly touching them all over as his smooth bare soles twitched for me as I told him that I had taken his number and his office and extension number, a photo of his socked feet and him secured to the bed and now so he knew it took a photo of his bare feet and then dragged my fingers slowly up and down the centre of each of his feet consistently making him laugh like a demented hyena and his toes clench and splay involuntarily under my control as I told him that he would agree to meeting me in London regularly and discreetly or I'd see photos of his feet went viral and his wife learned all about his kink that he satisfied outside of his marriage!

"HAHAAHAAT AGAHAAHIN! AHAHAHAAHHAAH AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHHA! HAHA AHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

"Oh yes Daniel again and again and again as the soles of your feet and your toes are mine to play with as I choose and I decide when and where and for how long so you best get used to this if you value your marriage which is questionable anyway and your job which pays the bills but you could always move in with me as my personal 'Foot-Slut' yeah that's a good name for you Daniel and you make sure every meeting your feet dirty, sweaty and smelly but you will come to me from work always so they will be and always in black nylon socks like todays so they guaranteed being sweaty and appealing understood Daniel?"

NONONOHOOOHOHOHOHAHHAHAH HA AHHAH AHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

"I asked you a question 'Foot-Slut' I said subjecting his toes to a light tickling making them clench and splay and both feet flex Then my tickling fingers stroked both insanely sensitive soles tripping up and down the length of them and underneath his toes so his laughter continued steadily as I taunted them over and over and over again!

Then I got a text 'Hi babe with Denise having a bite to eat and then we're going to see that new Tarrantino movie, hope you're having fun with Daniel and he's laughed his socks off! laters, Sharon x

I read it to Daniel laughing at the bit about his socks coming off and saying Denise was her girlfriend as Sharon was Lesbian and had him shaking his head side to side as I indulged in tickling both feet all over simultaneously loving seeing him writhe madly on the bed, desperately wanting to escape the insidious tickling torment with him completely at my mercy and all he can do is lie there and take it!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAAPALEEEHEEEEHEEASE! AHAHA AHHA AHA HAHHAHAH!" his pleas drowned out from his own laughter as my fingers traced random patterns over the soles of his stinky feet and I taking my sweet time to examine both feet all over seeing where Daniel being the most ticklish on them and finding middle of soles and arches!

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAHAHHA AAHAHAHAH SATAHAAP AHAHAHA AHAOOHOHOHO OHOHOHAHHHA AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" his reaction as my full concentration focused on these areas with my fingers, my tongue and the quill of the feather driving Daniel demented!

My fingers delivering a light foot massage and ticklish one to each size 12 foot along both arches to the balls of his feet and along the centre of his soles and then around his toes exploiting every ticklish reaction from him and then an indulgence in a full tickle-frenzy all over both feet saying he better agree to being my 'Foot-Slut' or I would oil up his feet and go to town on them with the hairbrush so what was it to be I asked him intimately sniffing and licking and sucking his toes!

"Foot-Slut!" he wisely said shuddering as whilst sucking his toes I began stroking his balls and his dick and felt it harden as I sucked his toes on each foot and told him he was a 'Foot-Slut' with a hard dick that would soon need relief, I was going to tease the fuck out of him so he shot his load as then his feet being even more ticklish and then he would be released and wait for my call and he begged me to stop touching his dick! I gripped it and roughly jerked him off saying other times I would not give him satisfaction so quickly and as he shot his load I went to his feet and tickled both soles simultaneously!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOoooAHAHAHahahahAHATICKLES STOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEEHEE FUUCKHAHAHAHA!"

I then licked each sole and sucked Daniel's toes making certain my tongue slithered around each toe affectionately before moving onto the next and then licked aggressively around his toes and along both soles before a final indulgence of both feet tickled mercilessly and having a real smell of feet I am getting to know very well and Daniel as ticklish as ever and hating his feet messed around with but he's my personal property to do what I want with, Daniel is my personal 'Foot-Slut'!

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back