• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Christine's New Discovery

TQLR

TMF Expert
Dr. Christine Bellamy had just turned 40 and was not pleased with what she had accomplished in that many years. A brilliant bio-chemist, the diminutive redhead had hoped to be head of her department by now. Certainly, her ground breaking advances in the field made her worthy, but somehow, the presentations and reviews had always gotten lost, misconstrued or otherwise sabotaged. She had her own suspicions, but was content to continue on regardless.

Although she only stood 5’2", Christine was quite voluptuous. Some would call her fat, but then, they hadn’t seen underneath the serious business attire or white lab coats she usually wore. She possessed a buxom 38DD chest, narrow 24 inch waist, and wide, sexy, 36 inch hips. She’d had a few relationships over the years, but none seemed to meet her standards of intelligence and sophistication.

In the past, she had been dedicated only to her work. But now, with each new discovery, she was feeling a taste for revenge. You see, Christine had long suspected that her work was being attacked and recently had found out just who was behind it. It was time to rectify that situation with a vengeance !

Her "colleague", Amanda Malone, was a spinsterish 45 year old who was all nods and encouragement on the outside, but inside she seethed with jealousy at the successes of her voluptuous associate. She too had dedicated her life to her work and as such had never formed any permanent attachments. This was not unusual as the dour, taciturn brunette had never smiled that anyone could remember. In fact, it was doubtful that anyone had even heard her laugh. It wasn’t as if she was an ugly woman; rather, she could be considered handsome with a tall, winnowy 5’10" frame and just enough curve and shape to suggest there was indeed a woman underneath. But her mean spirit had turned many away from her and that spurning had only served to fuel the fires of her resentment.

Christine was working well into the night as she usually did when Amanda strode into her office with the usual sour look in place. "So, what’s this special project you’ve been spending so much time on ?" she asked, hoping to pump some information from the redhead. If she could derail just one more project, Christine would likely lose her grant and the money would fall into Amanda’s pocket.

"Oh ! Hello Amanda," Christine said sweetly, "…it’s rather hard to explain, that is, it may be easier to show you." Saying this, Christine picked up a small perfume sprayer and held it towards Amanda’s face. "Now, tell me what emotions this aroma brings to mind." She depressed the pump one time and a slight mist of moisture traveled towards Amanda’s face.

She wrinkled her nose in a sniff, cocked her head to one side, and contemplated the aroma. "A poor imitation of rose water if you ask me !" she said with dismissal. Amanda knew now that those grant funds would soon be hers.

"Yes, but what emotions did the aroma bring to mind ?" Christine pressed.

"Christine, you know I am one that does NOT express emotion. It’s neither professional nor have I the time for it ! Now what has this to do with your latest project ?" she said tersely.

"Let me try to explain. I’ve been working on the chemical interactions of neural transmitters and receptors. As you know, they are the key to the complex chemical computer that is our brain. As they fire in different parts of the brain, they control how we think, how we react, and how we build the many pathways and layers that are our inner selves. By suppressing some, and stimulating others one should be able to rewire the human brain into an entirely different individual !"

Amanda looked at her with scorn, but secretly was overjoyed ! There was no way anyone could map out the billions of receptors of the brain nor isolate which specific transmitter/receptor pairs controlled which portions of the brain. She said as much to Christine.

"To be sure !" Christine giggled, "But I have, with a little help, been able to isolate at least three major portions." With that the cute redhead pulled the cover off of a very unique computer terminal.

Amanda blinked in dejected surprise as she read the words "CRAY II CLIENT" on the face of the machine. "How…. How did you get access to the supercomputer ?" she said, quite stunned.

"Oh, I’ve my sources" she said with a fiendish smile. "The first transmitter/receptor pairs I was able to isolate were those that control the human reaction of uncontrollable laughter".

Amanda almost produced a smirk as she realized this woman had finally gone quite mad. What possible benefit to the human race could be achieved by discovering why or how someone laughed ?

"Normally, these pairs don’t fire unless there is an outside stimulus that allows the pathway between the two to form; such as tickling someone’s foot. I have found a way to establish that pathway chemically. And further, I’ve found a way to link one established pathway with a second, thereby building a cyclical relationship between the two. As one pathway opens, it provides a feedback link to the second relational pathway."

"That may be all well and good" Amanda said derisively, "…but such links would still be suborned to the higher functions of logic and control". Internally, she shivered at the mention of tickling. It wasn’t common knowledge but Amanda HATED to be tickled ! Having to surrender control over mind and body to such an activity reinforced the fear and hatred she had of the rest of the human race.

"I had thought of that actually, and since I couldn’t specifically isolate those higher functions, I merely suppressed them; switching them off if you will."

Amanda began to find Christine’s ludicrous theories almost humorous and finally decided to tell her so. "Really Christine, that is absolutely the teeeeeheheheheeeee !!!"

Shocked, Amanda clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle the giggles that just bubbled out from her throat ! She certainly was not one to giggle like a silly girl ! But something had just triggered that tickle response from deep inside her svelte body !

Flashing her bright green eyes at Amanda’s wide open brown ones, she said "Oh, do you really think so ?"

Amanda kept the hand over her mouth to silence any further giggles, hoping her suddenly quivering tummy would settle down. All of a sudden, her eyes shot wide open a second time, her hands shot down to caress her tummy and her lips formed a large "O" of surprise as a rippling tremor of joy careened through her body and settled at the center of her loins.

"The second set I was able to isolate were those that are directly linked to the pleasure centers of the brain; more specifically, that area we refer to as "EROS"."

Amanda barely realized that Christine had sprayed her with her chemical compound as the higher functions of her brain began to shut down. She tried desperately to battle the crazy feelings she was experiencing with logic and emotional control. Bravely, she tried to stifle the giggles from her fluttering tummy and comically tried to cross her thighs to put out the smoldering fires there !

"Finally," Christine continued with a deliciously wicked grin, "…I isolated those that transmit tactile information from the nerve endings of the skin to the brain. These I routed directly to the laughter center !"

With what little cognizance she had left, Amanda realized that she could feel every square inch of her skin ! Her soft, silky undergarments now felt like burlap and her hosiery like coarse corduroy. The bottoms of her feet began to tingle wickedly as she danced and minced ridiculously in front of the short redhead.

Finally, what control she had left abandoned her and she began to giggle and laugh foolishly.

"Heheheheheeeeee !!!! Ooooooooohahahahahaaaaaaa !!! Noooohohohohohohohoo !!!" she tittered. Her eyes shot wide open again as a delicious shudder of joy vibrated her tummy and an "ummmmmmmmmm" of delight escaped her lips !

"Yes my dear Amanda, I know that you’ve been sabotaging my work. And now you can see that I am indeed very good at what I do ! But I have one question for you my dear…
Are you by any chance ticklish ???"

With that Christine started wriggling her long nails in the air and advanced on the taller brunette. Her last ounce of resistance abandoned her as she burst forth in laughter and stumbled back against the couch !

"NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAA !!! DOOOONNNNHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!!!"

She kicked her legs wildly at the advancing redhead who easily snared her ankles and plucked off her conservative flats ! A very soft pair of size 9 soles wriggled before her and she attacked them with a vengeance !

A wave of crippling ecstasy shot through the helpless brunette and was evident with the next sound that erupted from her lips.

"OHHHHH GAWWWWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!!!"

Fiendishly, Christine tickled Amanda’s nylon covered soles until the older woman was sobbing hysterically and frantically writhing on the overstuffed sofa. Indeed the cyclical relationship had been well established ! The tickling stimulated the laughter, the laughter stimulated the eros, and eros made the skin more sensitive to the touch !

Within minutes Amanda was a gibbering mess who bawled with laughter one moment and groaned with ecstasy the next. Leisurely, Christine began to undress the older woman, taking great delight in tickling every bare inch of skin she revealed. Her skirt slid off like melted butter and tender milky thighs met Christine’s wicked touch ! Suit coat and blouse came off as one and a very taut, tender tummy met their ticklish torture. The redhead herself was becoming aroused as she peeled off Amanda’s thigh-highs and flicked her tongue over the writhing brunette’s tender bare soles. Panties and garter belt were shucked off and Christine was delighted to see the glistening sparkles of the older woman’s arousal. If that wasn’t evidence enough, the redhead wickedly enjoyed viewing the rock hard nipples that adorned Amanda’s 36C breasts as her bra was whisked from her!

Gazing at the nude woman who writhed on the coach before her, Christine now began to taunt her mental captive. "You know Amanda, I’ve never heard you laugh so much before ! And what a little giggle-slut you are ! I’ve a present for you my sweet !"

Christine brandished a large, fluffy feather and approached the helpless woman. "I know you can still hear me, Amanda. After I’m done with you, you’ll beg me to tease you ! And then when that isn’t enough, you’ll beg so you may please me !"

With that statement, Christine began to dance the fluffy feather up and down Amanda’s nude, quivering body ! The brunette exploded with helpless laughter and when the resulting shudders of sexual delight ran rampant throughout her lower body, she feebly tried to snake her hand down to provide her some release.

"No, no nooooo ! Goodness, such a lewd display !" Christine teased as she easily grabbed Amanda’s weakened arms and pulled them over her head. A discarded thigh high nylon was well suited to its task of binding the hysterical brunette’s wrists together and securing them quite firmly to the arm rest of the couch. Now Christine had nothing to impede her tickle-torture as she danced the feather up and down every inch of Amanda’s naked body !

Normally, a feather such as this would have been no more than a mere annoyance to Amanda. But now, with her tactile responses enhanced, it was a torturous tickling tool that was driving her quite insane ! Her tender armpits felt its kiss and her nipples hardened into rock-like parodies of their former selves. Her sensitive bare feet were now her most ticklish spot, although her inner thighs were not far behind. Worse still, her torment was exacerbated as she had been denied even the simple release she could provide for her now swollen labia. Her libido was now a roaring monster that hungered for satisfaction, yet none was to be found.

Christine tickle-tortured the helpless brunette for 10 full minutes until she was cackling madly with hysterical laughter and growling out her frustration for sexual fulfillment ! The redhead knew by these animalistic sounds that Amanda’s higher brain functions had been completely supressed and she was now ready for Phase II.

"Oooooooohhh !!! Does my little giggly-girl want me to tickle her here ???" Christine cooed as she slowly stroked the fluffy plume up and down Amanda’s dew-sparkled mound!

The brunette squealed with delight as her body was caught in the maelstrom of an orgasm she had never before in her life experienced ! Her muscles rippled and pulled at one another as grunt after wrenching grunt was forced from her lips. Lewdly, she thrust her hips up higher and higher, trying to force the feather to move faster and faster across her very swollen and very steamy mound. Like a fire hose, she pumped forth her love juices with every violent shudder that dominated her body !

Finally, the good Doctor could see that Amanda could not take much more of this and remain neither sane nor conscious. With evil glee, she ceased her feather torment and watched in delighted arousal as Amanda’s orgasm finally wound down. The brunette’s hair was plastered to her head and her nude body shone with a glistening sheen of perspiration. Exhaustedly, she gasped in shuddering breaths, desperately trying to draw oxygen in past the helpless chortling that still possessed her.

One of the things that Christine had failed to tell Amanda was that once the neural pathways were chemically established, they would never revert back to their original configuration. To be sure, the receptor links would not be as strong as the initial dose provided, but they would still exist and would be strengthened over time with each subsequent stimulation.

The second thing that she had not told her, was that the supressed higher order brain functions would never return to their pre-chemical state. Rather, they could be altered and shaped at this stage of exposure. As such, Amanda’s mind now lay as defenseless, vulnerable and as naked as her body.

Christine knelt down next to Amanda’s head and began slowly issuing her instructions in a soft, droning monotone. In effect, she had her in a chemically induced hypnotic trance. But unlike hypnosis, there was no mental shield or defense against the reprogramming the redhead was in the process of performing. When she was finished, Christine would have totally rewired the brunette’s brain into an entirely new and different individual.

Hours later, Amanda awoke from a foggy haze, giggled prettily, and sat up on the couch. Unconsciously, she fondled her rigid nipples and sighed with delight at the pleasant glow that spread throughout her body. She didn’t find it unusual that she was completely nude, nor that she had an unusually strong desire to be tickled until she was nothing but a helpless little girl.

She glanced up and saw Christine standing by her desk as totally nude as she was ! "Christine, would you please tickle me ?" she asked in a high-pitched little girl voice.

"No Amanda" came the response "… you’ve had more than enough tickling for now !"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease ???????" she giggled.

"No, not right now. If you want to be tickled again, you’ll have to do something for me" Christine said coyly as she hopped up on her desk and spread her milky white thighs wide.

"Oh !!!" Amanda cried with delight, "…May I please ???"

Christine’s wicked leer was a fiendish testimony to her complete victory.

"…And then will you tickle me until I’m just a helpless little girl ???" she whined.

"Yes, dear. Of course. I’ll tickle you so hard you won’t be able to move ! And then we’ll discuss your plans for tomorrow !"

that was the best story i have read. keep them comeing!!!!! :bump: :cool2:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back