• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elevator Ups and Downs M/F

Sparkly

Michelle let out a long sigh as the elevator doors closed in front of her. In the closest mirrored panel, she looked over and attempted to smooth her long blonde hair that had fallen out of place.

"What's wrong?" asked the man standing next to her, the only other person in the elevator. He pushed the 8 button and looked at her reflection too, matching his blue eyes to her hazel eyes.

"Oh nothing", Michelle said.

"Really?" Chris said, smiling. "Because I thought I heard 'Ugggggh, I can't believe we have another meeting on the same old topic.'".

"Well, I can't!" Michelle exclaimed. "These meetings are an waste of time. I'm going to be sitting there for an hour taking notes."

"No, no, no." Chris said. "This will be far different. It's a two hour meeting. Besides," he continued to grin, "what else would you rather be doing?"

Michelle spun around and smiled back at Chris. They had been working together for a while now, and despite being accountable for high pressure issues, they still managed to flirt. She looked at his tender eyes and winked. then glanced down towards his hands. They were the perfect size for just what she had in mind.

"Did you..?" Chris started to say, when a loud metal THUNK sound interupted. Both Michelle and Chris looked at the controls, the floor said 7, then 8, then 7 again on the digital readout. Then it went off.

Both Chris and Michelle were startled and just stared for several moments. It was obvious something had gone wrong, and the elevator was no longer moving.

"I'll try this button." Michelle said, pushing the emergency call switch. Over speakers, a dial tone was heard, and then a voice answered.

"Hello?" Chris said.

"This is the fire department," a older gentleman said. "What seems to be the trouble elevator 3?"

"Hello?" Chris repeated. "Is there a handset, or...?"

"I can hear you just fine sonny. Just speak normally." answered the elderly receptionist at the fire station.

"We're stuck!" Michelle said, a bit panicked. "Can you help us out?!"

"Of course, of course." said the old man. The click of slow typing was evident over the elevator speakers. "There, just sit tight and ol' Joe will be over in a bit."

"W-we've got a meeting" Chris said, "How long will it take?"

"Oh, just about thirty minutes." said the old man. "There's a something wrong with elevator 3. We should probably put a sign on it.." he trailed off and hung up.

"Great!" shouted Michelle sarcastically. "Arrgh!" she grunted in frustration.

"This is great," said Chris, "unbelievably great! No meeting, and just the two of us here looking to pass the time." He smiled.

Michelle flipped back her long hair and stared at his eyes and felt her anger dissipate. Chris did have a point. "Ok then, make me laugh." She demanded.

"Okay, sure." Chris said, thinking of a joke. "Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?"

"Not a joke" Michelle said, taking a step towards Chris, nearly touching him. "Make me laugh better than that."

"Are you sure?" Chris asked. I do have another idea after all.

"Yeah?" Michelle said, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah." Chris said. He shifted his weigh forward, raised his hands and rubbed them on Michelle's upper arms. She wore a thin red and black shirt that covered her where he touched. He started lightly, with both his left and right hands on her opposite arms, his fingers tracing circles on her skin.

Michelle closed her eyes. She felt Chris's hands on her shirt and relaxed. She breathed slowly and deliberately, feeling his touch.

"And here.." Chris said at a half whisper, "is the best place" and he moved his hands under her arms to her armpits. They were soft and easy to access, and Chris's fingers did the work that Michelle longed for.

Surprised by the jolting touch, Michelle giggled and started to pull away. She laughed as she backpedaled towards the side door and stopped when against the mirrored wall. Chris followed her step, and continued to touch, caress, and prod both her armpits as Michelle squirmed in delight.

Michelle burst out in the laughter now, unable to hold back. She wiggled and pushed away, but had nowhere to go in the enclosed space. Chris grunted in delight and tickled one side more aggressively, then swapped when her guard was down on the other side. Back and forth he tickled and poked.

His hands moved up and down her curvy torso, lightly touching the outline of her breasts, down her stomach, and down to her hips. He moved and up and down with wiggling fingers from her hips to her armpits, and varied the speed and side so she couldn't guess where he's attack next.

As she laughed, he smiled and looked for new areas. He moved his right hand up to her neck, making her jump with delight. He continued on, and then moved his left hand just behind her ear, down her neck, and across her collarbone. His hands moved all around ceaselessly, while Michelle lost control.

"I can't! I can't" Michelle said, her eyes popped open as she gasped for air after the laughter that lasted several minutes. She collapsed in a heap on the floor, giggled and breathing hard. Chris sat down across from her, watching her every move. Michelle started to regain her composure after a few minutes.

Just in time, as the elevator readout reactivated, at floor 7. The elevator shuddered and squeaked, and stopped on the 7th floor. The doors opened.

"That was fun" Michelle said, adjusting her hair which had fallen well out of place.

"We should probably take that elevator more often." Chris joked, then they headed towards the stairwell.

- THE END -

Short, sweet and fun! I also found this little story hot because of the naughty, opportunistic and 'forbidden' nature of the tickling in that they risk getting caught if the lift suddenly opens.

I hope you continue to write. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back