• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt Jenny

TQLR

TMF Expert
I had just turned 18 when Mom and Dad split up. Mom took it pretty hard and needed to spend some time alone to get her stuff together; which is why I ended up spending the summer with Aunt Jenny. Jenny could see how devastated Mom was by the divorce and eagerly offered to board me when she saw how much Mom needed a break. Jenny wasn’t really my aunt, but rather, a close family friend that worked with Mom. It was kind of obvious as Mom and I are both blonde and very tanned while Aunt Jenny has fire-red hair and the ultra-pale complexion of a true redhead.

I really liked Aunt Jenny even though she was a bit too shy and dull for my tastes ! We got along great and I was looking forward to a really fun summer. Before long, however, I began to grow bored. Jenny worked during the day and I quickly ran out of things to keep me occupied. That’s when I started to rummage around her house; being the snoop that I am.

I had made my way to the attic after a couple of days and really enjoyed some of the old things I found stowed away up there. But then I found Aunt Jenny’s old Diary and that changed my summer completely !

Apparently, she had started keeping a Diary right after she graduated from High School; presumably to document her college years. Most of it was the typical boring diatribe one writes in a Diary. But then I came upon an entry she’d made during her Freshman year…..

Dear Diary,

Suffice it to say I had a most interesting day at the University today. It all happened right after cheerleader practice when most everyone had left the gymnasium.

I guess I WAS being a bit of a bitch, but I knew the other girls in the squad were jealous of my figure and I had surmised that they were deliberately botching the routines out of spite. As a Freshman Captain of the squad, I felt it my duty to enforce discipline and get them to shape up. I called a meeting in the locker room after the coach had left and fully intended to lay down the law.

I was in a full rant, I can tell you, when I realized none of the five girls were paying any attention at all to what I was saying. In fact, they were smirking rather wickedly at me and I began to fear that I had gone too far. Most all of them are taller than my 5’ 2" and as they began to surround me, I felt a nagging fear that they intended to do me bodily harm ! Well, Dear Diary, what they did was far worse !

I tried to back away from them and make good my exit but they had me tightly hemmed in. I was just about to attempt to break through them when five pairs of hands began to poke and prod at my ribs ! I squealed loudly but I had lost the battle the second they started tickling me ! You know how helplessly ticklish I am and within seconds they had me braying and squealing out my hysterical laughter. My knees felt like they had turned to rubber but as I started to sink to the floor, the five of them dragged me atop the massage table and began to work me over quite soundly ! I’ve told you many a time how weak I become when someone tickles me and today was no different. What was different was that these were no playful pokes that would stop after a few seconds ! Oh NO ! They fully intended to tickle-torture me until I passed out from lack of oxygen.

I must have looked quite foolish with my red hair flinging around and tears streaming from my eyes. It tickled soooo much but all I could do was lay there and laugh and try to breathe. There were long fingernails attacking my underarms, dancing up and down my ribs (counting every one of them I’m quite sure) and skating across my flat tummy. I had little room to move as they had my arms restrained above my head and two of them were holding my legs flat to the table.

I was so utterly helpless that I couldn’t tell you when they took off my sneakers nor peeled off my socks. But I know I broke some glass somewhere with the scream of laughter that was forced from my throat when one of them started lazily raking her long nails up and down my incredibly sensitive bare feet ! At this point I just knew that the tickling could get no worse. I was sadly mistaken.

When they saw how much fun the evil foot ticklers were having with my bare feet, they decided to find even more ticklish spots to torture. My sweater was peeled off over my head laying my bare underarms and quivering tummy open for their wicked attacks ! I am sure they took great delight in watching my huge boobs bounce and jiggle within the confines of my bra as they coaxed even more laughter from me !

Diary, I have never been tickled so much before in my life ! My lungs were burning and my make up was a mess. I had long since surrendered any resistance I might have retained as my body betrayed me; dancing feverishly to their ticklish tune. But when they stripped off my skirt, I began to feel a warming deep within my loins ! Perversely, their fiendish tickling was starting to arouse my rebellious body ! I had long since stopped making audible sounds and was caught up in a cacophony of silent laughter. They had stripped me down to bra and panties and had new targets for their tickling as they danced their fingernails up and down my tender thighs and lower tummy. I could feel my pulse pounding into my nipples as they hardened in rebellion to my humiliating embarrassment. The warming in my tummy began to intensify as they tickled dangerously close to my love button.

They had me right where they wanted me ! With fiendish delight they tickled every spot they could get their fingers on. They surely noticed how rigid my nipples had become because my bra was soon peeled from my quivering body and my jiggling boobs were exposed to the cold air and their lascivious grins ! When they started teasing my throbbing nipples my body went into full overload and I couldn’t stop my hips from grinding in a very lewd manner ! This too, they noticed and with lurid, taunting comments about what a tickle-slut I was, they stripped my panties off - leaving me completely nude, utterly helpless and incredibly aroused before them.

One very naughty girl began tickling me where only I have touched before and stars exploded in front of my eyes ! Every muscle in my body spasmed and wrenched as the most unbelievable wave of ecstasy took possession of me ! This was no passing flash of joy ! Far from it ! For they continued to tickle and nibble on my supersensitive bare feet and tweak and pull at my now quite large nipples ! Bone-shaking shudders of immense proportions followed each tweak and tease as they tickled me through the most incredible orgasm I have ever before experienced !

After transforming me into a gibbering, sobbing heap of thoroughly exhausted girl-hood, they threw my clothes back at me and gave me a very threatening warning. Lose the bitchy attitude or expect this same treatment every day !

Even now as I recall this to you, I can feel my perverse arousal beginning again. Perhaps there will be days when I will be a stone-cold bitch on purpose !

After reading that entry I was panting feverishly and realized that my own pert breasts were sporting large, hard flagpoles of their own ! I continued to pore through Aunt Jenny’s diary and discovered she had gone out of her way throughout her college years to place herself in VERY "ticklish" situations. The cheerleading squad had disciplined her more than once and her sorority initiation would have made a Chinese tickle-torturer blush ! I was sopping wet and near to exploding when I finally finished. It was then that I knew I would figure some way to get Aunt Jenny helpless before my tickling fingernails !

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back