• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belle

TQLR

TMF Expert
Belle reflected on her final meeting of the day with resignation and not a little sadness. Once again, she would have to let Cyndi know that she had failed Senior English for the second year in a row. Without a passing grade, the tall voluptuous blonde would not be able to graduate and at 19, she was already far too old to still be in High School. "It’s her own fault, " Belle mused, "… if she spent more time studying and less time chasing the football team around, she could pass my class with ease !"

Belle stretched and exhibited her own tall, buxom figure which she took great pains to hide behind full, flowing dresses and sensible flats. It just wouldn’t do for a teacher of her stature to look anything less than staid and conservative. But at times like these, it was good to relieve a little of the stress of the day and her full figure strained the buttons on the front of her dress as she stretched.

The green-eyed brunette loved teaching and took it as her own failing when she couldn’t help a student reach their full potential. Still, she gazed around her office and smiled contentedly at what she saw. Her old French provincial desk was a favorite that she’d kept for 20 years. Even though the short legs were so wobbly that she had to be careful not to bump up against it. Of heavy oak, it was in danger of collapsing under its own weight should the weak legs be stressed any further.

Done with the relaxing stretch (and thankful that she hadn’t popped any buttons off) Belle began to brush her hair to prepare herself for the evening meeting. "Proper attire and disciplined demeanor were important to control any meeting" she thought as she brushed. One stroke of the brush was just a bit too vigorous and with vexation, she saw one of her earrings bounce on the carpet and roll under the front of her favorite desk.

"DAMNATION !" she cursed. Belle rarely swore but there were times when frustration got the better of her. And this would be one of them. Without a second thought, she lowered herself to hands and knees in search of the offending earring. She could just see it underneath her desk and she had to lie down and stretch quite a bit in order to retrieve it. Retrieve it she did, but as she was backing out from underneath the desk, her full hips bounced against the side of the desk and set it to rocking side to side.

The old wood of the weakened legs gave way with a splintering sound and the heavy desk came crashing down with Belle trapped beneath it ! A "WOOOOOF" of expelled air rushed from Belle’s lungs as she felt the front panel of the desk strike her across the small of her back and force her prone on the carpet. Fortunately for the busty brunette, the French design of the desk had a half oval cut-away design in the center of the front panel. The oval gracefully spanned her lower back and prevented her from suffering any injury. On the distaff side, she tried to push and full herself from beneath the heavy desk and discovered that she was quite effectively trapped and unable to extricate herself !

For the first time she cursed her buxom figure with its narrow waist, wide hips and very full breasts. She tried pushing upwards with her back but there was absolutely no way she was going to budge the heavy desk nor wriggle out from under it ! She began to panic for a moment, then realized that Cyndi would soon be here for her appointment and would be able to lift the heavy desk and free her. It was at that moment that a blush of embarrassment tinged her pale cheeks with a rosy red color ! How humiliating to be discovered like this by a student; her legs kicking in a futile gesture of helplessness !

Cyndi arrived some 10 minutes later and gasped in astonishment at the sight before her. "WHAT THE …." Was all she could manage before she heard Belle speaking from beneath the desk.

"Thank the Lord you’re here Cyndi. Pick up the end of the desk so I can slide out from under !" she ordered.

Now Cyndi may not have been too good at English, but she was quick enough on her feet to see an opportunity she could exploit. Quietly, she locked the door behind her and walked around to the back of the desk. There she saw Belle pinned to the carpet and looking quite foolish.

"How in hell didja manage to get caught under there ?" Cyndi asked sweetly.

"Never mind ! Just pick up the end of the desk like I ordered !" Belle barked.

"Ya really can’t get out of there ?" Cyndi drawled in a sexy contralto.

"NO I CAN’T DAMNIT !" only then did Belle realize her true predicament and suddenly changed her tone from domineering teacher to sweet and light. "Please be a dear and raise the desk for me. It’s most uncomfortable down heah !"

"Hmmmm ! I dunno. Ya called me in here to tell me I’ve flunked again didn’t ya ?"

Belle said nothing in response. She was damned ten ways from Sunday.

"Tell ya what, you give me a passing grade and I’ll help get the desk off ya !"

"I’LL DO NO SUCH THING !" Belle exploded, "I’LL NOT BE BRIBED BY THE LIKES OF YOU !"

Cyndi took no offense at the insult. Rather, she was grinning quite wickedly and enjoying her domineering English Teacher’s embarrassing predicament.

"Okay, see ya around then !" the blonde said cheerily and walked out of Belle’s line of vision.

Belle was fuming and humiliated but was not about to give in to that snotty little brat. Such nerve ! Besides, the cleaning crew would be by in about half an hour and they would help her out of her entrapment.

Assuming Cyndi had left her office, Belle was startled and surprised when she felt a great weight press her shins flat to the carpet !

"WHAT THE … ???? GET OFF OF MY LEGS !!!!!" she commanded.

"Not until I get a passing grade !!!!" Cyndi sang teasingly.

"THAT WILL NOT… HEY !!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????" Belle screeched as she felt her flats being pulled from her feet. "GIVE ME BACK MY SHOES !!!"

"Now do I get an "A" or a "B" ?" Cyndi crooned.

"I WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE SOMEONE A GRADE THEY HAVEN’T EARNED ! NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG LADEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAAAAA! STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAP !" Belle burst forth in high pitched girlish laughter !

And no wonder ! Cyndi was lazily dragging her long nails up and down Belle’s silky covered soles ! The blonde was delighted to find out that her staid English Teacher’s feet were incredibly ticklish ! Those upturned soles were wrinkly targets that simply begged for the ticklish kiss of her long fingernails ! And tickle them she did ! Up and down and back and forth, Cyndi explored every soft, meaty wrinkle and crevice that defined Belle’s very sensitive soles ! Heels and toes received their amount of attention too, as the blonde tickled the older brunette into helpless apoplexy !

Belle flailed about mindlessly as she tried everything she could to escape the ticklish assault ! But she was going nowhere ! Cyndi had her legs firmly pinned to the carpet and the brunette’s own flaring hips kept her trapped beneath the desk ! Electric bolts of ticklishness shot from her soles, raced up her legs, and exploded in her tummy where loud squeals of helpless laughter were pushed out past a very wide, very forced smile !

Belle had always known that her feet were ‘somewhat’ ticklish, yet she’d never been completely immobilized and at someone else’s mercy while they were tickled non-stop ! Humiliation was rising within her psyche just as fast as the hysterical laughter that she was quite unable to stop ! Soon, even her flailing arms lay placidly on the carpet as every bit of strength was tickled from her. All the trapped brunette could do was laugh maniacally while her rebellious blonde student tickle-tortured her soft silky soles !

Cyndi tickled those soft pretty soles for nearly 10 minutes, until the loud laughter subsided and only the quaking and quivering of her captive’s body told of her helpless, silent laughter.

The blonde turned around then and sat on backs of Belle’s thighs; once again asking for a grade change.

The only thing that Cyndi heard was a hoarse, cackling "NO!" and she nodded wickedly at such a response.

Belle had wanted to capitulate and tried desperately to say "NO MORE" but only managed to croak out a single, terse word.

With fiendish blue eyes flashing, Cyndi grinned evilly and plunged her long nails down to find that one particularly ticklish spot above Belle’s hip bones !

With what little strength she had left, Belle kicked her stockinged legs wildly and cackled insanely as new bouts of ticklish helplessness assailed her gorgeous body ! In desperation, she wriggled her arms down by her hips in an attempt to stop the horrible tickling her hips were receiving. This would prove to be an embarrassingly fatal move on Belle’s part !

When Cyndi saw Belle’s fingers futilely grasping towards her own, she grabbed the frilly cuffs by Belle’s wrists and pulled backwards with great force ! Buttons popped and seams split as the thin fabric of Belle’s dress tore ! The brunette’s bare shoulders were first to see the light of day, followed by her beautiful cleavage as her dress was peeled down off of her torso ! Within seconds the wickedly laughing blonde had stripped the helpless woman’s dress completely from her; leaving her in a suprisingly daring outfit of silk garter belt, bikini panties, low cut bra and high fashion silk hose !

With fiendish endeavor, Cyndi set back to work on Belle’s hips until she had reduced her once again to a quivering mass of helplessly laughing womanhood.

All of Belle’s logic and reason had long since abandoned the hysterical tickle-toy she had been transformed into ! All that remained was emotion and reaction. And physically, her body was abandoning her there also ! Each electric jolt of tickle-torture was slowly fanning a smoldering libido that lay deep within her. Her totally confused mind knew only emotion; unfortunately for her, the emotion that was foremost was humiliation and embarrassment ! Tickled into submission, she’d been stripped to her underthings and was helpless to stop anything this blonde hellion wanted to do to her ! Perversely, this distorted jumble of emotions was only adding fuel to the fire of her rapidly rising lust until it began to dominate her body even more than the blonde that was tickling her into insanity !

Cyndi was delighted and aroused to see the sexy underthings that her staid teacher hid beneath her plain, frousy dress ! With evil glee, she traced her nails in a slow teasing fashion across the back of Belle's bare upper thighs ! Deep breathy chortles rewarded her as she watched those tender white thighs wriggle in a very lewd manner ! While one hand tickled, the other began to undo the snaps and stays of that very frilly and sexy garter belt.

Now Cyndi began to have her most dastardly fun as she slowly rolled each silk stocking down Belle’s rubbery legs ! Tickling as she went, she’d roll one stocking down about four inches and then tease that new area of naked skin as it was exposed ! The blonde repeated this on the other leg as she worked Belle’s stockings slowly off. The backs of Belle’s knees were a particularly fun area to play with as the teary eyed brunette cackled wildly with hoarse laughter and her full buns danced back and forth in a lewd dance of ecstatic excitement !

Finally, Cyndi rolled Belle’s expensive stockings off to reveal a pair of small, soft bare feet that were simply BEGGING to be tickled ! The blonde had much more fun with the brunette’s bare feet for as she tickled and scritched across soles that were growing rapidly rosier, she nibbled and kissed on the heels and balls of the softest feet she’d ever felt !

Belle was gyrating her hips faster and faster as her lust had taken complete control of her body and would not be denied its satisfaction ! It tickled so insanely yet the more she was tickled and the more she laughed, the more aroused she was becoming ! Those kisses and nibbles on her tender bare feet threatened to throw her over the edge into a deep chasm of orgasmic ecstasy that she feared she would never return from !

Cyndi could have spent another 5 hours adoring the helpless brunette’s soft bare feet but she flashed her ice blue eyes at another target that had yet to be tickled ! Sitting once again on the back of Belle’s thighs, Cyndi slowly rolled down those frilly bikini panties ! Now here was something she hadn’t tickled yet ! Teasingly singing "tickly tickly !" she started tracing her nails all around Belle’s soft round buns !

The response was immediate and violent ! Squealing helplessly, Belle bounced her ticklish butt in every direction that her trapped position allowed her to ! So close to her most sensitive regions, it was driving her quite mad with tickle-lust and she knew it wouldn’t be long before those joyous explosions would rip her body apart !

But Cyndi wasn’t quite ready for Belle to receive her reward; not just yet ! She crawled around to the back of the desk where she discovered a sobbing, hysterical brunette who only an hour ago had been a stern, domineering teacher ! She crawled forwards on her tummy and pulled Belle’s arms forward; as if the brunette was giving her a big hug ! Nuzzling and nibbling her ear she trapped Belle’s arms forward with one arm while she undid the snap of her bra with the other ! Belle’s gorgeous breasts fairly exploded from their confinement and Cyndi was deliriously excited by the sight of her large, rigid nipples ! Now came the tenderest and most insidious tickling of all !

Cyndi played her tongue deep within Belle’s ear and was rewarded with a gut wrenching moan of epic proportions ! Her brunette tickle-toy shivered with delight and the blonde knew her moment was near ! Those wicked long fingernails then found a pair of sensitive rigid nipples which were teased and tickled, pulled and kneaded until Belle’s resistance was finally broken !

Deep, guttural moans and sobs of incredible ecstasy were torn from the brunette’s throat as her body was completely consumed by the raging fire of her ecstasy ! Bare feet flailed and tender buns quivered as every muscle in her body was seized, shook, and hung out to dry by the force of her orgasm ! In final capitulation, her eyes rolled up into her head and she lost consciousness; still quivering and shaking in delightful enjoyment.

Some time later, and Belle wasn’t sure how long it was, she discovered herself in the arms of a quite nude blonde who was taking great delight in nibbling on her almost painfully hard nipples !

"So, are we gonna adjust those grades ? Or do I need to start all over again on you ?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back