• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Small Circle of Friends (My Laughing Professor Sequel): Chapter One (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Following my revision of that immortal classic, The Laughing Professor, I was inspired to produce a sequel, which became A Small Circle of Friends. It chronicles the further adventures—and misadventures—of the buxom brunette, Margaret Stanley, her minions and her enemies. I tried—I believe with some success—to preserve the tone and spirit of the original. It's an over-the top tale of erotic F/F tickling and skullduggery on the campus of my favorite fictional venue, Unknown University. Here's Chapter One and the next eleven will follow in due course. Enjoy!

:jester:

A Small Circle of Friends

by

T.T. Gore

Chapter One: A Visit to the Cheating Side of Town​

With a quick, light step, Valerie Prescott passed through the front door of the old house, closing it softly behind her. She shrugged off her jacket, hung it on the coat tree that stood in the hall, and hurried up the stairs. When she reached the third floor, the slender virgin turned left toward the back bedroom.

Janice Adams struggled to slip the bonds that encircled her supple limbs, but it was hopeless. Her arms were stretched high above her head, wrists strapped together and secured to a hook fixed in the ceiling. Stout leather straps around her trim ankles held her in a kneeling position on the low padded platform that stood in the middle of the room. A red ball gag prevented her from crying out for help—not that anyone would have heard her. The old house stood on a large lot at the edge of town, screened by trees and hedges. It was the perfect venue for an illicit assignation.

There was a large bed against the wall between the room’s two windows, a chest of drawers against the opposite wall and a stool with an upholstered seat in front of the platform. The blinds were drawn against the weak light of a rainy October afternoon and the room was dim.

Janice was naked, and her ripe breasts swayed prettily as she struggled to slip her bonds. The sexy secretary knew she had no chance, but she also knew what lay in store for her at the hands of Valerie Prescott. And when she heard the slender virgin’s high heels tapping down the corridor, Janice’s skin crawled with dread anticipation of the hilarious torments to come.

The door bedroom door opened and Valerie sauntered in, grinning with lustful anticipation. “Hello, dear,” she cooed, giving the sexy secretary an affectionate pat on the behind as she passed. Her touch made Janice shiver.

The slender virgin began stripping off her clothes, tossing them carelessly on the bed. “Did you miss me?” she asked as she unhooked her bra, and released her pert breasts. “I hope you didn’t mind, er, hanging around here while I ran a few errands.”

Janice made a sound behind the gag.

“That’s right, dear, we’re going to become friends this afternoon. CLOSE friends.” Valerie chuckled. “Did you REALLY think that Margaret Stanley was the only woman for you, Janice? Did you imagine that only SHE held the key to your heart?”

At the mention of the name of her lover and mistress, a fierce thrill shot through the sexy secretary’s breasts and loins. This was the established pattern of her relationship with Margaret Stanley. She would cheat on the buxom brunette, confess, beg forgiveness, and receive one of those punishments that she’d come to hate—and love—so passionately. And finally, having been restored to favor, she would assist Margaret in the punishment of the tramp with whom she’d dallied.

It was a little game that they both relished.

Shy, fortysomething Valerie had seemed the perfect partner for that game. But little did Janice realize when she made her choice that the slender virgin had an evil agenda of her own. Now it was too late, and she’d just have to take whatever Valerie chose to dish out!

“By the time I’m finished with you, Janice, there won’t be one single thought of Margaret Stanley left in your silly little HEAD!” Valerie chortled. She strutted over to the platform, naked now except for scanty black silk panties, and knelt face to face with Janice, so close that their breasts almost touched. The sexy secretary could feel Valerie’s hot breath on her cheek. She trembled.

“Do you see this?” the slender virgin asked. She held up a small glass bottle. “I bet you know what it is. That’s right, dear, it’s Margaret’s formula—the secret weapon she used to get control of you and me and the whole of Unknown University. Well, I was able to filch some. And I was able to find someone to make more of it for me. So now, Dean Margaret Stanley isn’t the only one on this campus with the power to make friends and influence people.”

Valerie pulled out the stopper and tipped the bottle against her index finger, shuddering slightly as the oily liquid touched her skin. Working quickly, she anointed her voluptuous victim’s armpits, nipples, navel, the cleft of her buttocks, the soles of her feet, and the lips of her curl-covered mound. As a finishing touch, she placed a dollop of the stuff on Janice’s upper lip, right under her nose.

The intense musky scent of the nefarious compound made the sexy secretary’s head swim. As the chemical cocktail invaded her system, Janice’s nipples stiffened and a tense, desperate feeling gripped her loins. Her skin tingled and her body broke out in a cold, delicate sweat.

“That was quick,” Valerie remarked. “Of course, she uses this stuff on you all the time, doesn’t she?”

Janice made a desperate, grunting sound behind the ball gag. She was conscious of an intense, overpowering desire to be touched…touched anywhere at all, but most especially on her breasts…or between her trembling thighs…

“Where to begin?” Valerie mused. She leaned a little closer, so that her breasts brushed Janice’s rigid nipples.

“GGGGRRRRUGH!!!” the sexy secretary screamed into her gag. The intimate contact sent a potent jolt of delight racing through her super-sensitized nervous system. “UUUUMMMMPH!!!”

The slender virgin drew back. She licked her lips. “I think we’ll begin here,” she whispered—and drove her sharp nails into Janice’s defenseless armpits!

“HHHHUUUURRRRUUUUNGH!!!” the sexy secretary grunted. She writhed and wiggled energetically in a vain attempt to dodge Valerie’s dancing, probing, stroking, tickling fingers. “GGGGUUUURRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!”

“You see?” the slender virgin whispered, more to herself than to her distracted victim. “I’m just as clever as Margaret Stanley. I know just as many tricks as SHE does! Maybe even more…”

Poor Janice heard none of this. She was too busy struggling, sweating and grunting. Her face was already pink with anguished hilarity and rivulets of sweat were trickling down her torso. Her breasts bounced and jiggled, which made her nipples stiffen even more. Her svelte belly rippled and convulsed with the effort to force screams of laughter past the ball gag.

Valerie ticked the sexy secretary’s armpits for fifteen agonizing, endless minutes, until the Janice was sagging weakly in her bonds, too exhausted to do anything but shiver, tremble and wheeze. The slender virgin retreated to the stool and sat studying her naked, sweat-covered tickle toy. The sexy secretary’s nipples were still rigid with desire, and a musky dew now bejeweled the crisp curls between her thighs.

Valerie’s tongue crept out to touch her upper lip.

“Well, THAT was fun!” she said brightly. “And now that we have you all warmed up, I think it’s time to move on to the next phase of your reorientation. So are you ready to be REORIENTED, Janice?”

The sexy secretary’s only reply was a gagged wheeze. She squirmed as the sweat trickling down her body tickled her. EVERYTHING seemed to tickle, even the air currents in the bedroom. The evil spell cast by Margaret Stanley’s chemical cocktail held her body in its seductive, sadistic grip, stirring a hot, loose feeling low in her belly and deep in her loins.

“Yes, I’d say you’re ready,” Valerie chuckled. She stood, sauntered over to the dresser and took something from the top drawer. Janice’s heart quailed when she saw what it was: a stiff, pointed feather. “Oho!” the slender virgin exclaimed. “I see you know what’s coming next!”

She moved around the platform to take up a new position behind her victim. Janice twisted her head in an unsuccessful attempt to keep Valerie in view. Bad as it had been to have her armpits tickled face to face, not being able to see what was going on would be worse.

MUCH worse!

“All set?” Valerie asked. She was kneeling between Janice’s trapped feet. The sexy secretary’s toes curled at the thought of having her helpless soles stoked. But the slender virgin had a different agenda. Something touched the small of Janice’s back—and then the feather swept down the delicate, defenseless cleft of her bare behind!

The sexy secretary’s hips jerked forward in a vain attempt to escape this unbearably excruciating caress. The muscles in her thighs and buttocks tensed in response to the intense, intimate tickling sensation that shot up her asshole and exploded in her loins. She writhed, wiggled, bounced and convulsed in her bonds, scarcely aware of the fact that she was trying to make the feather go lower—and LOWER—until it touched a very DIFFERENT cleft—!

“MMMM-MMMM-MMMMPH!” Janice grunted. It was as much a cry of joy as it was a wail of torment.

Valerie was quite well aware of the effect she was having on her victim. She knew that the sexy secretary’s ticklish torment was inextricably mixed up with a burning, lustful desire to writhe and laugh her way to a side-splitting orgasm. Laugh your HEAD off— cum your BRAINS out—Valerie had been there—she’d done that and she knew—oh, she KNEW—what it was like to be transformed into a squirming, sweat-covered erotic tickle slave!

The slender virgin still treasured the memory of her own enslavement at the hands of blonde, beautiful Sandy Vernon, the long-legged vixen who’d been Margaret Stanley’s first recruit. Later, she’d participated with Sandy in the domination and enslavement of others who’d blocked the Margaret’s path to power. But Valerie had never experienced that which she desired above all: admittance to the buxom brunette’s elite inner circle. Sandy Vernon, Janice Adams and a few others enjoyed Margaret’s confidence—and her ticklish attentions—but Valerie remained an outsider.

But now, the slender virgin promised herself as she feathered Janice’s puckered orifice, she would realize her dreams. Just as Margaret Stanley had tickled her way to the top, so too would Valerie Prescott! With the aid of the sinister chemical compound she’d purloined, nothing could stop her. Nothing!

“UGH-UGH-UGH-GRRRRUUUUGH!!!” the sexy secretary grunted as the feather danced in the cleft of her twitching, gyrating buttocks. “MMMPH-MMMPH-MMMPH-GRRRRUUUUMPH!!!”

With a sly grin, Valerie adjusted the position of the feather so that its tip brushed the damp curls that covered Janice’s throbbing mound. “Let’s see how you like being tickled down HERE,” she whispered.

The sexy secretary’s bare, sweating body tensed in response to this intimate caress. Her hips moved in a tight circle. She made desperate, demanding sounds behind the gag.

“Yes, I THOUGHT you’d like it, dear.” Valerie chuckled. “But it’s WAY too early to bring the fun to an end!”

So saying, the slender virgin scooted around to kneel face to face once more with her voluptuous victim. After a moment’s consideration, she brought the feather up and began to probe Janice’s navel. The sexy secretary’s trim tummy undulated in response to this unbearably intimate caress. “UUUUR-UUUUR-UUUURRRRK!!!” she grunted.

“Just look at you SQUIRM!” Valerie exclaimed. “I think you LIKE being tickled, don’t you?”

“FUUUURRRRG!!!” the sexy secretary screamed into her gag.

“Well, let’s see how you like THIS,” Valerie said with a lewd chuckle. And she brought the feather down and began to trace its tip along Janice’s well-trimmed bikini line!

“UGH!!!” the sexy secretary growled. "UGH-UGH-UGH-UGH-UUUUUUGH!!!" She wiggled her hips in a frantic attempt to make the feather go LOWER—and DEEPER! A hot, urgent sensation gripped her loins, belly and breasts. Her nerves thrilled with jolt after exquisite JOLT of delicious ticklish torment!

Similar sensations were beginning to stir in Valerie’s loins. Her nipples were stiff; her breathing was rapid and shallow. Gooseflesh roughened her skin, making the fine hairs on her arms stick up like tiny wires. She was finding it increasingly difficult to keep her free hand from stealing into her panties. So instead the slender virgin raised her hand and placed it over one of Janice’s jiggling breasts. She sighed as a rigid nipple tickled her palm.

The sexy secretary’s struggles settled into a rhythm. Her hips followed the movements of the feather. Her nipples grew stiffer still. The muscles in her thighs, belly and buttocks tensed with eager anticipation. Her muffled moans and grunts acquired a coarse, demanding edge. It would happen soon—it HAD to happen soon! Oh, any SECOND now—!

At that moment, Valerie withdrew the feather.

Janice’s body convulsed in mute protest against this denial of the orgasmic release she so desperately craved. But the slender virgin merely smiled and shook her head. “I’m sorry, dear,” she said ruefully. “I’m afraid I was letting myself get carried AWAY! But it’s far, FAR too early for your REWARD! Naughty girls must first be PUNISHED!”

And with that, Valerie attacked the sexy secretary’s defenseless ribs!

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Valerie sang. “Who likes to be TICKLED?”

“DNNNNTTTT!!!” the sexy secretary howled. "PLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!

“Do you LIKE my sharp nails, dear?” Valerie asked. “Do you like the way they TICKLE you?”

“UUUURRRRK!!!” Janice screamed. “GGGGRRRRUUUUPH-UMPH-UMPH-UMPH!!!”

The sexy secretary’s torso writhed madly between the slender virgin’s sharp-nailed fingers. Growls, grunts and gasps of anguished hilarity sounded behind her gag. Fresh secretions of delicate erotic sweat bejeweled her bare, silken skin. The more she was tickled, the HORNIER she got—the hornier she got the more TICKLISH she became! It was a vicious circle and there was no escape except into the blessed blackness of unconsciousness—!

With a final shudder, Janice sagged in her bonds and passed out. Valerie dropped her hands and leaned back on her knees. She licked her lips in anticipation of the ticklish torments that still lay in store for her poor, naked, helpless prisoner. “I know that you belong to her,” the slender virgin whispered. “But not for long, dear. No, not for long. Before I’m finished with you, dear, you’ll belong to me. Body and soul, darling Janice. Body and soul…”

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back