• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Good Day — Part 2 (f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Missy's day continues. Here's Part 1.

--------------

Mischievous Missy and the Good Day — Part 2

The weather remained sunny and hot for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon as I made my deliveries. Almost all the women on my route know me pretty well, so at each stop I took a little time talking and gossiping, sometimes having a quick snack or a cup of lemonade if I was offered one.

By late afternoon the clouds started rolling in — heavy and dark gray, with a little bit of a breeze. It started raining shortly after I made my last delivery. It wasn’t so bad a first, just a light shower that actually felt good after the heat we had been having, and helped wash away some of the dust that had settled on me from riding around all day. I didn’t mind it at all. But then it started really pouring, and just seemed to get heavier and heavier, with no sign it was going to let up. I was drenched by the time I turned off the main road into Goodwoman Ingrid’s farm, looking for a little shelter.

Ingrid was one of the wealthiest farmers in the county — even wealthier than Collette — and her homestead was enormous, a collection of barns, sheds, and other outbuildings that looked more like a small village than a typical farm. She wasn’t on my route for today, but I knew that the homestead sometimes hosted a pretty sizeable market of its own. But that afternoon all the barns and stalls were deserted, the buyers and sellers having packed up and gone home once the rain started.

I pulled the wagon under an awning and climbed down. The rain was so heavy it was difficult to see anything, but there wouldn’t have been much to see. No one actually lived here, this is just where they gathered for work, and I didn’t see any stragglers sheltering under awnings or in doorways. The only light came from inside a barn across the yard. I sighed and leaned against the wall, settling in for what looked like a long wait. Luckily, my deliveries were done; all I had left to do was to return to town and pick up those papers from Brenda. I wasn’t looking forward to doing that in this downpour, but I wasn’t looking forward to being stuck here all by my lonesome either.

I had probably been leaning there just a minute or two before I heard what I could have sworn was a shout. I peered through the rain. The door in the barn across the yard had partially opened, a shaft of yellow light cutting through the shower. Silhouetted in the opening was a figure gesturing to me. I waved back and heard a shout — “Come on! Over here!”

That yellow light looked like the warmest, most inviting thing I had ever seen. I ran for it, sprinting through the downpour as fast as I could. “Whew! Thank you,” I cried out as I made it to the other side. My hair hung in front of my face like a mop, great drops pattering on the barn floor. I shook it out, flinging it forward and back before getting a look at the woman who had called me out of the rain…

… and when I did, I swear I let out a little gasp. An angelic, heart-shaped face with big blue eyes smiled sweetly at me, framed by straight blondish hair that seemed to glow in the gentle yellow light of the lanterns. My appreciation only grew as I got a look at the rest of her. She was about my height, and wore a short sleeve floral dress that fell to just above her knees. Though the dress was modestly cut, it fit snugly around her gently curved hips, trim waist, and full, round bosom, with a neckline revealing just a hint of cleavage.

“Oh, thank you so much,” I said once again, fussing with my wet hair and cloths some more to cover up the fact that my insides were all aflutter. “I’m Missy.”

“I’m Felicity,” she said. “It looks pretty bad out there.”

“Oh, it is,” I said. “I work for Goodwoman Colette. Today’s my delivery day, and I got caught out in this.” I gestured to the rain pouring down outside. “But it’s so warm and nice in here…” And there was something else. I inhaled deeply. “What is that smell? It smells wonderful…”

“It’s pie,” Felicity said. “See?” There were a few large wooden tables inside, and one of them was covered with about a dozen pies.

“Oh my goodness! They smell delicious.”

“Do you want a piece?”

“Oh, yes please…”

Felicity handed me a towel, and as I tried to dry myself off she went over to the pie table. “I have blueberry, strawberry, and apple,” she said.

“Mmmm, blueberry is my favorite.”

“I work for Goodwoman Ingrid,” she said as she cut me a slice. “She lets me sell my pies here about once a week. I was actually just packing up little early today, because of the rain. Here you go…”

She handed me a plate. I didn’t think they could possibly taste as good as they smelled, but I was surprised. “Oh, this is absolutely delicious,” I cried as I chewed the first bite. “You made these?”

She nodded.

“Wow. You look like an angel and you bake like one, too.”

Felicity giggled and reddened a little. “Do you want some whip cream?” she asked. I nodded eagerly and she ladled out a dollop of whip cream from a small bowl.

I devoured the piece, murmuring how good it was. “Ummm… I have such a sweet tooth. I can’t resist,” I said as I finished. “I didn’t even know you were here! I’ll have to drop by next time I’m out.”

Felicity gave me some cider to wash it down. “Gosh, you’re so nice,” I said. “What do I owe you?”

“Oh, it’s on me,” Felicity said.

“Aww, that’s so nice of you,” I said. I was feeling all warm and tingly inside, and it wasn’t just the pie and cider. Felicity was standing very close to me. “I guess the pie isn’t the only sweet thing in here.” I gave her a wink and my biggest smile, and she flushed again, looking so adorable I almost let out a little shriek. I put my hands behind my back, which made my boobs stick out without it looking like I was trying to stick my boobs out, and bounced just the tiniest, tiniest bit on my tip toes. My tits bobbled up and down, just slightly. “Really Felicity, you’ve been so nice to me, inviting me in here, feeding me… there’s nothing I can do to thank you?”

More protestations, more pretty blushes… and very, very quickly, her sparkling blue eyes flickered down the front of my shirt. The glance lasted only a fraction of a moment, but when she looked up again, I held her gaze just for an instant, just long enough to make her suspect I had seen her sneak a peek. Then I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

She jumped back a little, her eyes wide.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I startle you?”

“No, no, I… just surprised, that’s all…” She looked so cute, all blushing and giggly.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I was just trying to thank you for taking such good care of me. I just thought… well, you know… it’s so rainy out there, and it’s so cozy and nice in here… Look, I’ll start over, okay?”

She nodded, grinning at me.

“Okay,” I said. “Felicity, you’ve been so sweet to me, I’d like to thank you by giving you a kiss. May I kiss you?”

She laughed. “Yes, of course.”

I moved close and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. She didn’t pull away when it was finished, so I gave her another. And then another. Soon she was kissing me back, and within moments our arms were around each other and we were kissing hungrily, our hands roaming all over each other’s backs, our fingers running through each other’s hair. I murmured endearments to her and wriggled in her arms as she sighed in pleasure.

We were caressing each other over our clothes, breaking off our deep mouth-to-mouth kisses for quick, thrilling little trips to necks and ears. Her hands became a little more bold, reaching down to squeeze my butt. I showed my appreciation with a moan and an extra vigorous shimmy, which encouraged her to slip her hands down the back of my shorts and knead my buns. It felt wonderful, and I returned the favor, groping her butt over her clothes with both hands for a while, before one hand stole up to fondle a plump, round breast.

Felicity squealed and wriggled away from our embrace, giggling.

“Whoops! What did I do?”

Felicity, smiling and looking flustered, had her forearms pressed against her chest. “It’s… I’m just…” she stammered, giggling.

“Oh, are you really sensitive there?”

She nodded.

“Me too,” I said. “It’s terrible, isn’t it? Just the slightest touch there does crazy things to me. Look…” I lifted up the front of my tank top, exposing my chest, and then took her hands and placed them on my breasts. She seemed a little shy, but she couldn’t resist what I was offering. For my own part, there was no need for playacting as she began to tenderly, almost hesitantly, fondle my tits. “Oooo,” I cooed, closing my eyes and shuddering. “Ohh, that feels so good. Your hands are as sweet as your lips.” I moaned, luxuriating in her touch. “It’s a blessing and a curse, isn’t it? Having really sensitive boobies?” I gasped. “When someone mean gets a hold of them, it can be horrible, but when it’s someone nice…” and here I opened my eyes and smiled at her… “it can be absolute heaven.”

Felicity smiled back at me, a slightly dazed expression on her face and her own bosom heaving underneath her dress. I put my hands on her hips and drew her a little closer. “Will you kiss me some more?” I whispered hoarsely.

She kissed me with even more abandon this time, and my own passions were probably as inflamed as hers. I had to remind myself to cool down a little bit — not an easy thing to do with my arms full of curvaceous sweetie, kissing and fondling me so avidly. Though we were pressed up against each other now, her right hand was still playing with my breast while her other hand caressed my back. My own hands were making rapid work of the buttons on the back of her dress. I felt her shudder as I ran my hands across her bare back. While still kissing her, I was able to ease her arms out of the short sleeves, one at a time, so our embrace wasn’t fully broken. The only thing preventing her dress from slipping off completely was that it was pressed between us. “Oh, you’re so lovely…” I moaned, nuzzling her ear. “So soft and warm…”

My fingers began to lightly stroke Felicity’s bare arms and shoulders. She shivered, goosebumps springing up all over her delectably smooth skin, and a little giggle escaped her even as we kissed. I continued my light touches over her shoulders, her forearms, her back, her giggles and squirms increasing with each brush of my finger tips… until she broke off our embrace with the most delightful peal of silvery laughter I’ve ever heard. It was electrifying, and as she stood in front of me with her arms folded across her chest, holding her dress up, I was almost overwhelmed by the butterflies dancing around in my stomach.

“S-s-sorry,” she tittered. “I told you I’m really… sensitive.”

“I know,” I said. “Me, too. But doesn’t it feel good? Just a little bit?” I reached out and gently pulled her to me again, kissing her while I stroked the bare skin of her sides, back, and arms. But I touched her the same way as before, hoping to get another ticklish reaction out of her. Sure enough, after a short while she began twitching and gasping, and when I brushed over a particularly sensitive spot somewhere on her waist, she burst out giggling and jumped back again, almost dropping the front of her dress this time.

“I’m s-s-s-sorry,” she laughed. “I can’t h-h-help it. It’s too much.”

“Stop apologizing,” I said. “I’m ticklish, too.” I grabbed the bottom of my tank top and in one quick motion pulled it over my head and off of me. I let it fall to the floor and stood in front of her naked from the waist up, my arms up in the air. “Come on,” I said, giving her my most inviting smile. “I’ll let you give me a quick tickle back.”

She let the front of her dress fall as she eagerly reached for me, treating me to a great view of her torso clad in just a bra. I thought for sure she would go for my ribs or my underarms, which would certainly have tickled, but to my surprise she went right for my bare boobies. Now it was my turn to shriek with laughter and jump back out of her range, my arms automatically crossing my chest in defense.

But her attack gave me just the excuse I was looking for. “Oh! You saucy little…” I lunged at Felicity, my hands crooked for tickling. She screamed and leaped back, her dress catching around her ankles and sending her sprawling on the ground. I fell to my knees beside her and had just made contact with her bare belly when she rolled away in a flurry of shrieks and flailing limbs and got quickly to her feet. Now clad in just bra and underwear, she stood there in a defensive crouch, hands in front of her, chest heaving. I went to stand up, and once again she surprised me by attacking while I was off balance, tickling my waist. I laughed and staggered backwards, trying to fight off her hands, and fell to the ground.

In an instant she was over me, her fingers working over my waist, sides and belly. She was really getting me good, and my body instinctively went into protection mode, trying to curl into a ball while I desperately swatted at her hands. She straddled my legs and leaned over me She found a really sensitive spot right on my hip bones that always sends me into a frenzy, and dug her thumbs into this area, making me cackle and squirm like crazy on the barn floor.

I was shocked at how quickly this little cutie had turned the tables on me, and with what little conscious thought I had left in my tickle-frazzled brain I realized that I needed to act fast before I completely lost control. Felicity was leaning over me, her enormous chest hanging down within easy reach. Fighting my body’s natural reaction to defend itself from her devastating fingers, I slithered my hands up under her bra and scrabbled for her nipples. She screamed in surprise and reached for my hands, and I pushed her off me. To my delight, her bra came off as she rolled away from me.

I lay there for a few short moments, trying to collect myself, and then scrambled to my feet, still holding her bra. Felicity had also stood up. Now clad in just her underwear, she stood just a few feet away, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “Want this back, sweetie?” I said, holding it out in front of me and moving towards her. “You have to come get it…” She backed up as I approached her, giggling, her blue eyes wide. She stumbled slightly on the floor and let her arms drop. “Oooo, they look even better naked,” I teased, my eyes on her chest.

“Come on,” she said, grinning and breathless. “Give me my bra back.”

“All you have to do is come over here and take it,” I said.

Slowly, I backed Felicity across the room. She giggled nervously even as I saw her eyes calculating how she could snatch the bra from my hands, and what the consequences would be. But she couldn’t see where she was going, and eventually her butt bumped against one of the large rectangular wooden tables in the room. She slid up on to the table, a look of panic coming across her face as she realized she was trapped. With a cry of triumph I lunged at her. She screamed and fell back on the table, her legs kicking as she tried to scoot down the length of it. In a flash I was on top of her, straddling her waist and grabbing her wrists as she shrieked and laughed. Laying my full weight on her, I pulled her wrists up over her head and wrapped them together with one end of her bra. Then I slid the other end between one of the gaps in the slats of the table top, pulled it up through the gap on the other side of the board, pulled the slack across her bound wrists, and then repeated the process until I had tied her wrists to the table top. As you can imagine, this took a lot of work; Felicity was struggling and fighting and laughing the whole time. But I worked fast, and I’m great with tying things.

I wasn’t done binding her yet, though. Scanning the barn, I saw a few coils of rope on a nearby wall. I hopped off of her, and remembered there was just one more thing to do before I finished tying her… “No! NO!” Felicity screamed and kicked as I tugged her underwear off. Then I ran over to where the ropes were, grabbed a couple short lengths, and used them to tie her ankles to the corners at the ends of the table. Once again, it wasn’t easy. She fought me the whole time, kicking and struggling and protesting as I tied one foot and then the other as quickly as I could. By the time I was finished I was almost out of breath, my chest heaving and a thin sheen of sweat covering my bare torso.

Of course, it was more than just exertion that made my heart pound. Tied to the table in an upside down ‘Y’ position, her wrists stretched above her head and her legs apart with her ankles secured to the corners, Felicity looked absolutely delicious. My eyes ran over her creamy white skin, her smooth, rounded limbs, her soft belly, her full hips and breasts…

“Wow!” I said, pushing the hair out of my face. “You really put up a fight.”

Felicity was still putting up something of a fight, tugging at her bindings as she lay on the table. I was standing right at the end of the table, with Felicity’s bare, twitching feet just inches away. They looked so soft and cute — just like the rest of her — that it would be a crime if they weren’t insanely ticklish. I began to rapidly flick my fingernails up and down her arches, and to my delight the blonde exploded with laughter the instant I made contact. “EEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEE!” She twisted in her bonds, her curvy body shaking all over as she struggled. “AHHHH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!”

“Oh, you’re just a little ticklish there, aren’t you?” I teased as my nails danced across her bare soles.

She scrunched her toes together and twitched frantically as she tried to pull away from my touch. “EEE-HEEHEEHEEEE! HAA HAA HAA!”

“And this is just a test,” I said. “I’m just checking to see if the binds will hold. Though I wasn’t really worried. Tying knots is my second best talent. And you’re going to find out what my number one talent is.”

“Noo-hoo-hoo-hoo…”

I tickled the bottoms of her feet for a few more moments before I stopped and moved down the table towards her head. Her face and throat were flushed a delicate pink, her chest and belly heaving as she breathed. I leaned over her and she looked up at me, her blue eyes wide and shining with a mixture of fear and excitement. I gently caressed the smooth skin of her plump upper arms with my fingertips and she gave a little squeak. She was such a yummy sight that I couldn’t help giving a little squeal myself. “Oooo, you are sooo cute…”

A peal of that silvery giggle that I found so devastating escaped her lips, and I ran my fingers down her arms to tickle her arm pits. “HAHAHAHAH! NOOO! AHHHAHAHAHA!”

I skittered my fingernails up Felicty’s arm and then back down into the dimples of her underarms. She threw her head back and shrieked, her eyes clenched shut, her whole body trembling with helpless laughter. “Yyyyeeee-Heeheeheeheee! EEE-heeheehee!”

“You have the sweetest laugh,” I said, scratching her smooth armpits. “You’re so much fun to tickle…”

I began tickling my way down the sides of her torso, eliciting a fresh peal of hysterical laughter from Felicity, especially when I wriggled into her rib cage. She screamed and arched her back, her feet kicking the tabletop frantically. “EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! NOO-HOO-HOOHOO!”

“No? No what, sweetie?” I teased, moving my face close to hers. I was merely caressing her ribs now, allowing her to regain some composure.

“It t-t-ttickles…” she gasped.

“Of course it does,” I said, and kissed her on the lips. “And you’re so sensitive, aren’t you?” I began kissing her mouth, her cheeks, her throat…

“Y-y-yess,” she cried. “Ohh… ohh…”

“But I can’t help myself, honey,” I said between kisses. “You’re just the cutest thing. Your skin is so creamy and smooth, your body is so soft, your lips… your lips are just… ummm… You just make me weak…”

Felicity groaned. “Please.... Missy heeeheeehee… I'm too ticklish... please…"

I slowly started dragging my nails across Felicity’s bare belly even as I kissed her. Giggling, she tried to wriggle away from my fingers, jerking her torso back and forth desperately. "Neeeheheheheeeeeee!”

I pulled my head back, the better to hear her laugh, and lightly ran all ten fingers over her quivering belly, making little circles and loops. Felicity kept up a steady stream of giggles that made my thighs go up in flames. I delicately probed her bellybutton with one of my fingers and her curvy hips shot off the table. ”Naaa-haaa-haaa-haaa! Yeee-hee-hee-hee!”

“My what a ticklish bellybutton…” I cooed.

Eiii-hee-hee-hee! Plleee-heee-heeezzz!”

“What a sweet belly you have,” I said as I continued to tickle her stomach and swirl my finger around her deep naval. “I could probably tickle you there all night…”

Waaa-haa-haa-haa! Eeee-hee-hee-hee!

“But then again,” I said, my hands straying to her sides. “There’s so much of you I like.” I scurried my fingers up and down her sides once again, and then climbed on top of her, straddling her waist. She panted and gasped underneath me, her skin bright pink and a light sweat covering her body. I let her recover for a few short moments, and then laid my hands on her heaving breasts. “Oh no!” she wailed, struggling at the bindings around her wrists. “Oh no! Please, not there. Don’t tickle me there. I’ll go crazy…”

Little bubbles of nervous laughter punctuated Felicity’s pleading as I began to fondle her chest. “Your boobs are amazing,” I said. “They’re so soft and firm at the same time. And so big, too.”

Felicity moaned as my hands slid all over them. “And you’ve got such great skin,” I continued. “So smooth…”

“Ohhh, please,” Felicity gasped as I gave her luscious mounds a few gentle squeezes. “Oh! I can’t move…”

“… and then there’s these tasty cherries on top…” I brushed my fingertips over her stiff, pink nipples, making her yelp. “Oooo-hoo-hoo-hoo,” she cried, squirming as my fingers continued their delicate swirls. “Ohhh! D-d-d-doh-ho-hontt! S-s-st-st-op that…” She struggled beneath me, her breasts wobbling back and forth. “Heee-hee-hee… stop… tee-hee-hee… oh Missy, please…”

“But I’m barley touching them,” I said. After a few moments I stopped tickling her nipples and went back to rubbing her entire chest. Felicity moaned with relief. “Hmm, so you like this better?” I asked.

“Ohhh, it’s too much,” she gasped. “I’m so sensitive there…”

“But you’re so sweet,” I said, sinking my fingers into her luscious flesh. “Just looking at you makes me melt.” As I fondled her enormous tits she writhed and cried out in what seemed like unbearable pleasure. “I know just how you feel, sweetie,” I said. “That’s how I know you love what I’m doing to you.”

“No… no…” she managed to gasp, but though her eyes were clenched shut, I noticed she was grinning a little, too. I was getting more and more wound up myself, the feel of all that abundant flesh in my hands making me practically drunk with lust. Felicity let out another long moan and I moaned in response, leaning in to kiss the top of one her breasts. “You’re so yummy,” I sighed. “I could just eat you up…” And then I had an idea so wicked I almost collapsed in ecstasy right there…

Legs trembling, I stopping fondling Felicity and walked away from the table, leaving her dazed and gasping. “What… what are you doing?” she called out.

“You’ll find out…” I answered. I returned to the table, standing beside Felicity with my hands behind my back and smiling at her. Felicity’s mouth twitched as she tried to hold back a grin. She stretched her neck, hoping to get a glimpse of what I was hiding behind my back. “What is that?” she asked, her voice tinged with a little panic. “What are you… what are going to do to me?”

From behind my back I brought out the bowl full of whip cream. Her blue eyes practically popped out of her head, and she started to giggle and babble frantically, tugging at her bonds with renewed vigor. “No… no, Missy, please! Don’t do that! (giggle) Don’t! I’ll go crazy! (heeheeheeheehee) I can’t… yaaaa!” I spooned a big dollop of whip cream from the bowl and dropped it on her left breast. She screamed as it hit her skin, covering her nipple. Rivulets of thick liquid trickled down the rounded slopes of her tit. She shook and struggled, but couldn’t dislodge the big glob of whip cream covering the top.

With my heart pounding I leaned down and began licking, nibbling, and devouring the sweet cream and the even tastier treat underneath. My lips, tongue and mouth gobbling at this most sensitive spot made Felicity hysterical. She howled with laughter, thrashing and bouncing on the table with each lick and nibble I gave her. “Hehehehehehe! Stawpp!! No! HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

I licked the first boob clean and then went to work on the other one, barely giving Felicity time to regain her senses before I covered it with whip cream and dove in. She was screaming, jerking wildly back and forth, her laughter uncontrollable. Still munching away, I dribbled another spoonful over her shaking chest. “Oh Felicity, you taste so sweet and wonderful,” I cried in between mouthfuls.

… eeee-heee-hee-hee! aahaa-haa-haa…

My mouth made its way all over her breasts, slurping up the tasty globs of cream that had dribbled down the sides and the sensitive bottoms, lapping in the deep valley in between as those big, soft globes playfully batted my ears.

I probably could have devoured those luscious boobs all night, but I wanted all of the beautiful thing wiggling and giggling underneath me. I paused long enough to straddle her waist again, brandishing a spoon full of whip cream over my head. I slathered the cream over one underarm and then the other as Felicity babbled for mercy. Her frantic pleas turned into high-pitched shrieks when my lips started nibbling away.

I finished with her armpits and started eating my way down her body, covering each new area with a dollop of whip cream before diving in and licking it all up. I was barely in control of myself; I couldn’t get enough of the buxom blonde beauty I had tied to the table. She writhed and howled with every lick and nibble. I went down her sides before spending a long time on her belly, especially her navel. Her butt bounced on the table as scream after scream of laughter poured out of her. When I got to her feet she went ballistic, shrieking as I slowly ran my tongue up and down her gentle arches. But her shrieks turned to desperate moans as I moved on to her tender toes, and I moaned as, my eyes closed, I took each twitching tootsie into my mouth one-by-one and sucked them clean.

Felicity was a panting, giggling mess by now, and I thought I owed her some gentler treatment. She was still gasping and tittering as I climbed back up the table and lay beside her, pressing myself against her with one of my legs draped over hers. I ran my fingers slowly through her hair, kissing her face and her neck. My other hands traveled down to caress and fondle her body, rubbing myself against her the whole time. We both moaned and sighed. Soon she was kissing me back, rubbing herself against me as much as her bonds would allow. In between kisses I whispered to her, telling her how lovely and sweet she was.

I was grinding myself against her thigh, enjoying myself so much that I didn’t realize I was about to pop until it was almost upon me. I gave a tiny surprised cry and shuddered all over, clutching Felicity closer as it went through me. It was just a little one — I doubted Felicity even noticed — and though it was quite nice it did nothing to fully quench my appetite. But it did make me think it was time to be really nice to Felicity…

I sat up and reached for the bowl of cream. Felicity wailed when she saw it in my hands. “Oh no! Oh please Missy! Not that again… ohh, you’ve been so nice to me… I’ll do anything, just don’t…”

“Hush, sweetie,” I whispered, stroking her cheek. “I know you’re going to love this…”

Here eyes went wide and she gasped in surprise when she felt where I dropped the spoonful of cream. Before going to work, I winked at her, and she giggled and twitched her hips. And then I finally gave my blonde sweetie the mercy she had been pleading for. Though I tried to draw it out a little, it didn’t take long. With my head between her creamy thighs and my hands kneading her breasts, Felicity exploded with an ear-splitting cry of boundless ecstasy, her back arched and every muscle trembling. She crashed back down on the table, unconscious but still shaking with the force of her explosion.

I untied Felicity while she slept, and then covered her with a big blanket I found stashed in a corner. She curled up underneath it, giggling in her sleep.

While I waited for Felicity to wake up, I stood at the door and watched the rain, which was still coming down pretty hard. Felicity began to stir before too long. I went over to her, gently kissing her cheeks and neck, nuzzling her ear and running my fingers through her hair as she came to. She moaned and sighed, but let out a little cry when she finally opened her eyes and saw me leaning over her. She clutched the blanket around her, though her eyes and her grin told me she wasn’t all that scared. “Have a nice rest?” I asked.

“Mmmm, yes,” she sighed. “You’re still here.”

“Of course,” I said. “I wasn’t just going to leave you by your lonesome. Besides, it’s still raining out, and it’s much cozier in here with you.”

I got us a couple cups of cider, and we sat on the edge of the table, the blanket draped over the two of us, drinking and talking while we waited for the rain to let up. I had expected a chat and a snuggle and maybe a few kisses before we went on our way, but we were pressed so close together under that blanket, me with my shirt off and Felicity wearing nothing at all, and it was so nice and warm…

I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised when Felicity started to touch me under the blanket. She seemed almost tentative at first — a short caress on my thigh or the small of my back, letting her hand linger for a few moments — and I thought she was just being affectionate. Well, she was being affectionate, but it wasn’t long before she became even more affectionate, squeezing and fondling my tits and caressing my thighs, all the while chatting away as if there was nothing else going on. Her hands got more adventurous, roaming all over my body, making it impossible for me to keep up my end of the conversation. I tried to give as good as I was getting, but Felicity always found ways to distract me. “Oh sweetie… oooo… mmm… (tee-hee)…”

“What is it, darling?” she said. “You seem awfully squirmy all of a sudden.”

“… mmm… I can’t help myself…”

“You did something for me, now I’m doing something for you,” Felicity said. “Don’t you want me to? I got the idea you liked me.”

Ohh, I do and I do… so muchmmm…”

My whole body is one big erogenous zone, but there are a few spots on me that really send me over the edge. Felicity found one of them soon enough — a spot right above one of my knees— and after exploiting that for a while I was putty in her hands. I kissed her hungrily, moaning and groaning with abandon as her fingers went to work. It happened pretty fast, and it was much bigger this time. Now, I was the one who collapsed unconscious, taking a happy little nap on the tabletop…

------------------------------
Missy's day reaches its end in part 3.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back