• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling genitickler (/F, Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
This story is based on a comment that genitickler left for me about a story I wrote on the forum (Maternity Leave Part 2) about someone having something on her and forcing her into a tickling session while using various objects as tickle toys. I asked her for permission to write a story based on her comment and she agreed. This is what I came up with (and please note, I have never met genitickler)

I recently had a wonderful trip to Switzerland. There are a few things you need to know about me to fully understand this. First, I do a lot of traveling around the world on business. I have friends in every industry and many of them owe me favors. Second, I have a tickling fetish (if not, I wouldn't be here) and can often times find ways to use the places of others from various industries in making my tickling fantasies become reality. In Switzerland, I have a dear friend who owns a car detailing shop and for my latest encounter, this proved to be a perfect location. Lastly, while I was conducing business, I ran into the beautiful genitckler from TMF. I did not know it at the time, at least not at first but…

I don’t know how many of you have ever met the beautiful genitickler. I am guessing not many or you, if any, but this woman is gorgeous. And, she is made even more attractive by the fact that she doesn’t even realize just how pretty she is. She also is a quite shy and for me, that is even more of a turn on so I was in heaven when I got the opportunity to tickle her.

While at a business meeting in Switzerland, one of the people in the meeting would make quick comments under her breath, often filled with double entendres. These comments would have gone unnoticed by most people but if you are a member of TMF and you have read posts from genitickler, you would have a strong suspicion that this employee was in fact that member. Obviously genitickler did not think anyone at the meeting was a member of the Tickling Media Forum so she seemed to enjoy making these comments that most people would not pick up on. This was a mistake she would “pay” for dearly.

During the meeting, I did not say anything and I was not positive that this was the infamous genitickler (but again, I had strong suspicions). I did make sure to get the email address of this employee from her boss, without letting her know. I then sent her an email from an anonymous account so she would not realize it was from the person she had met earlier in the day, containing posts she had made on TMF, along with a message telling her that if she did not want me to tell her boss about her “extracurricular activities” she needed to meet me at a friend’s car detail shop. I told her she would have to respond to this email within five minutes and be at the specified location within an hour. She responded to the email telling me that I made a mistake and she was not genitickler and had no idea what I was talking about. I replied back telling her that if this was true she had nothing to worry about when I sent the information containing the posts and the IP address used to create the account to her boss. This seemed to intimadate her enough that she sent me one last email confirming that she was genitickler (if she had held out just a little longer I would not have been certain enough to do anything but I was glad it did not come to that) and she would be at the specified location within the hour.

When she came down to the detail shop I told her she needed to strip which she did reluctantly. She seemed unsure about what I was going to do. I told her she needed to lie down over the hood of one of the cars. I then handcuffed her hands together at the wrist. I then took a piece of rope and tied it to the middle of the hand cuffs and ran it all the way back to the trunk of the car where I tied the other end of rope to the trunk latch and closed the trunk. I then put a piece a rope around each leg. I tied the rope around her left leg to the left tire and her right leg to the right tire. Her legs were spread eagle and she was tied down in a “Y” format.

Once I had her tied to the car the fun could start. I said in a firm voice, “Now I am going to tickle you and sexually tease you. You, however, are not allowed to climax until I give you permission. If you do so before I say it is okay, I will drive you around town as my new hood ornament”. I was surprised that this demand seemed to excite her as I could see a wetness forming between her legs almost immediately.

Being in a detail shop, there were all sorts of “toys” at my disposal. First I took a soft towel and some turtle wax. I applied the wax to the towel and ever so gingerly started rubbing it on the soles of her feet. The substance clearly started to tickle as genitickler started gently laughing- “hahahahaha”. I started digging my nails into her soles a little more forcefully through the wax covered cloth and her body started to twitch as I was greeted with stronger laughter, “Hahaha Hahaha”.

After her feet were waxed appropriately I took a bucket of soapy water and began cleaning the wax off her feet. This got an even stronger laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PleHaHAHAHase stAHAHAHAH, PLEASE STOP,” she finally managed to get out.

What most people don’t know is, if you wax and wash someone’s feet, they become so much more sensitive. At this point I used an object that was not an item in the detail shop but one I brought with me, a couple of feathers and I began scrawling them up and down her feet “HAHAHAHAHAHAH, NO MAHAHAHAHAH MORE,” she said. I kept it up with the feathers and she kept squirming and screaming “OH MY GODDDDDDDDD, THAT HAHAHAHAAHAHA TICKLES SOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA MUCHAHAHAHA”.

“My dear, we are just getting started and while I don’t mind the struggling, if you overdo it, that too will lead to you being driven around as my new hood ornament”. Honestly though, watching her naked body twist and turn from the tickling was a huge turn on and I kept tickling her feet with the feathers for a while.

I then took the feathers away and let genitickler catch her breath. Now, I was ready for the “Real Fun!” I took the automatic buffing wheels and moved one to each foot and turned it on low. The soft covered wheels started spinning in a circular motion right over her soft, sensitive, feet. “NOOOOOO,” she screamed followed by a fit of laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO MORHAHAHAHA MORE!!”

While the buffer was working it’s magic on her feet, I got a hand air pump and put the nuzzle between genitickler’s legs.
I gently started pumping the handles as the warm air coming out of it was blowing directly on her sensitive vaginal lips. “MMMMMM, MHMM, that feels good,” she said. I turned up the speed of the buffer to increase the tickling while I continued to work the air pump between her legs. I was greeted with continued moans of pleasure between fits of laughter.

Now I decided the time was right to put this beautiful woman to the test. I turned off the buffer and moved one of them to between her legs and turned it back on. The feathery covering of the wheel tickled her sensitive and highly ticklish pussy but also started pleasuring her entire body with a tingly sensation. As the buffer continued to work genitickler’s sensitive region I reminded her that she was not allowed to have an orgasm.

At first, the sensation was pleasuring but not overwhelming but then I turned up the speed. “MMMM,” she moaned and then even louder she moaned “MMMMM” again. Her body was twitching with sexual pleasure but she knew she couldn’t climax. She bit her lip, scrunched her toes and closed her eye tightly, trying to hold off the orgasm. I picked up two thin paint brushes and put each one in the fold where her inner thigh met her pubic region and just started “painting” on this sensitive region, increasing the pleasure and the tickling.

As I sensed she was just about to orgasm, I stopped. I picked up two car upholstery brushes. I went over to her underarms and started using the brushes to tickle her underarms. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she giggled. “I HAHAHAHA was SOHAHAHAH CLOHAHAHAHA CLOSE,” she managed to say.

“I did you a favor then, didn’t I whittle girl,” I teased, as I continued to tickle. “Otherwise, I would have to drive you around town. Such a shy pwivate whittle girl being driven around like this, completely exposed for the world to see. How would you handle that?”

It was apparent that my taunting her was turning her on and making her more sensitive. “Does the whittle tikwish girl lik being verbally insulted? Can you handle it when I start tickling your belly button?” With that I put down the upholstery brushes and picked up a paint brush again. I started drawing small circles around her belly button, getting closer and closer to the actual belly button itself and then I put the thin bristles of the brushes inside. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, whitle girl,” I taunted.

Geniticklers whole body was so ticklish and so sensitive that this was great. “HAHAHHAHAH! WAITHAHAHAHHAHAHA! STOPHAHAHHAHA!” she screamed. At this point, I moved the brushes up to her breasts and started working the paint brushes around genitickler’s sensitive nipples. She was gently laughing and moaning at the same time. This wasn’t the hard laughter but it was having the designed effect and again, you could clearly see wetness between her legs.

At this point, I put the feathers down and lowered my head between genitickler’s legs. I started gently licking. Back and forth, up and down and around I gently licked, occasionally darting my tongue inside. Again, she was moaning in pleasure “MMMMMM, MHHMHMMMM, OOOOH, YEAH! Permission to cum,” she asked

I stopped licking for a moment. “PERMISSION DENIED,” I screamed. “I’ll tell you when and not a moment sooner or you, shy girl, will be driven all around on the car for everyone to see, take pictures of and videos as well”. Again, genitickler closed her eye tightly as I started increasing the speed and pressure with which my tongue was moving.

I think she was just a fraction of a second away when I stopped again. This time I worked my tongue in and out and over her belly button as my fingers alternated between gently grabbing her ribs and spider tickling them. “NOHAHAHAHAHAH,” she screamed again but she was clearly turned on. I kept this up for a good 10 minutes, enjoying watching her body squirm around and thrash from side to side as much as possible.

Now I picked up the panties she had been wearing earlier and put them over my right hand so it was almost like a glove made out of her panties. I then used the soft material on her vagina to tickle all over. This seemed to really tickle her and turn her on. She was constantly moaning. I then removed the panties and gently inserted a finger inside her, teasing her.

“I don’t know how much longer I can hold out,” she said, “Permission to climax”

“Not yet whittle girl, otherwise I’ll drive you all around,” I replied.

It was only about 30 seconds later, but it must have felt like an eternity to her, when she asked again, “Now,” with a pleading look in her eyes.

“Not yet,” I replied again.

“Now,” she questioned about 15 seconds later.

“Not yet,” I said again but then about 5 seconds later I screamed “NOW!!”

“AHHHHHHHHH,MMMMM, AHHHHH” she screamed as she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm of her 31 years, and then passed out from all the tickling and sexual stimulation.

I just waited knowing that when she came to, her body would be super sensitive and just right for more tickling.

Folks, as indicated earlier, this is a work of fiction and I have never met genitickler. I am, however, heading to Switzerland soon and think I have a good idea of who genitickler is, so my dear, this may yet come true… BWHAHAHAHHAHA (Just make this the most evil sounding laugh you can imagine!)

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged.

Wow, this was hot. I love the way the different instruments were used for tickling but it was the verbal taunting that I found the biggest turn on. I've got to meet genitickler:lion:

Can't wait to read more of your writing.

Thanks for your feedback TickTickle. I appreciate your praise.

Feedback from others, pro and con, would be greatly appreciated.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back