• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have a series idea, looking for ideas/writing partner.

The_Kev

TMF Master
Hey, good old Kevin here. I posted the below video clip in the clip section and it gave me the seed of an idea to start writing after my long absence on the forum. To summarize, these two girls wrestle until one of them wins and the winner leaves the other tied up and gagged with vibrators taped to both feet, both nipples, her stomach and both upper thighs. She then says "see ya later" and leaves her there. The oy thing that was spared was her armpits!

http://slamtubevideos.com/vintage-lesbian-wrestling-bondage/

So, I'm interested in developing a story series based on this. Anyone interested, hit me Up! Been a while and I could use ideas to flesh this out and possibly a wiring partner.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hi all! I'm new here and I would like someone to write me a tickling story. I want a domination, tease and denial story keeping in mind some things:
- one,two or three sexy young girls (at writer's choice) tickling me. The longer they tickle me, I gain in weight. I get fatter and fatter through tickling.
- I want them to humiliate me, to mock me about my weight, to tickle and fatten me more and more, without mercy
- I am a 20 years old boy, named Stephen, my height is 175 cm, my weight is around 250 lbs (these are some real facts about me; this is how I am now)
- my worst tickling spots are in order: 1)my tummy (especially when tickled with fingernails); 2)my ass; 3)my upper legs.

Thank you!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back