• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story.....My Wife

d8675309

Hey folks....I'm new on this site. I saw the latest poll and it shows that a bunch of you do not have a significant other. I thought I would share my story on how I got lucky and found my ticklish wife.

To most people, i'm just a regular guy. NO ONE.....and I mean no one knew my secret. Ever since I can remember, I was turned on by tickling women's feet. I remember when my babysitter used to come over, I would tie her legs together and tickle her socked feet. She would go crazy....laughing hysterically. I would say stuff like "you have to endure this for 1 minute, or I will tell my parents you were mean to me (jokingly)." Man......she let me get away with torturing the hell out of her. I'm sure I got a hard-on every time, but when you are 8 years old, you don't really care.

As I got older, and I no longer needed a babysitter (darn), my chances to fullfill my urges were slim to none. I was so scared to try anything....worried someone would figure out my secret. I was pretty ashamed of it, actually. For a long time (12 years), I suppressed my urge to tickle the feet of my female friends....and even my girlfriends. Then, after I graduated college, I met my future wife.....Allison.

She is a pretty girl, brown hair, 5'5'' tall, about 135 lbs (D cup). She has size 7 1/2 feet....nice arches. Because she wore heels at her job, her feet were not in the best of shape.....the bottoms of her feet were rough and pretty beat up. We went out on a few dates at first, and I realized that this girl had everything I was looking for.....looks, personality, etc. But in order to really determine that she was "the one", I had to know....were her feet ticklish? One thing I had promised myself a long time ago was that I would find a wife that would let me "have some fun", if you know what I mean.

One day, and this was about a month into our relationship, she was sitting on the sofa barefoot....red painted toe-nails. She happened to cross her legs and stick her foot right in front of me. This was my chance....I scratched right on the sole of her foot. NO REACTION ! She then proceeded to tell me the words that I prayed I would not hear..."My feet are not ticklish." I was devastated.....

What would I do....a girl I truly love....but not ticklish on her feet....or anywhere for that matter. I couldn't just dump her for that reason.....I was depressed. I wouldn't try again, because for me, there is nothing worse that tickling a woman's feet and getting no reaction....its like getting rejected or something.

We continued to go out. One day, when we were fooling around, I began to suck on her toes, and she loved it....really got off on it. So, she started to take care of her feet.....daily moisturizing, etc. After a few months, her feet were perfect...really soft and pretty. Then, it happened.....one Saturday morning I will never forget...

She was sitting on her bed with her legs out in front of her. This was about a year after she told me the horrible truth about her non-ticklish feet. Anyway, she was sitting there, and I was sitting on the floor next to her feet. For whatever reason, I reached over and reluctantly wiggled my index finger on the bottom of her left foot. I'll tell you, she yanked that foot back so fast, and even let out an uncontrolled giggle. I asked, "I thought you said your feet were not ticklish?" She said she never felt something like that before.....she said a tingling sensation shot up her leg when I tickled her. I tried it again, but more aggressively. She laughed and pulled away again. I couldn't believe it. I left it at that.....for now.

After that incident, I was confused and excited at the same time. Was that just a lucky day? Is she really ticklish? I was determined to find out. A few days later, she came to my apartment when my roommate was out. She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, white socks, and new sneakers. We started fooling around right when she walked in the door (maybe I was still turned on from Saturday morning). I led her into my room and asked if we could try something. I sat her in my desk chair, and got another desk chair. I asked her to put her legs up on the second chair. She was confused as to what I was up to. I told her not to worry. I put a pillow between her ankles and tied her ankles to the chair with my leather belt. Her feet were just barely hanging over the chair.

Without saying a word, I began to untie one of her shoes. She asked, "what are you doing?" I said nothing. She probably thought I was going to suck on her toes as usual. I slowly took her shoe off. She said...."sorry if my feet stink." I told her not to say stuff like that, and told her to take back the comment. She said no. I then said "your foot looks itchy....let me scratch it for you." I started to scratch the bottom of her socked foot. Her leg straightened out, and it started shaking.....and then she let out a laugh that I will never forget. I "scratched" for about 30 seconds, and her leg was shaking like crazy, and she was laughing hysterically. I stopped, and she started saying "I can't believe you did that....blah...blah." At that point, I was so turned on.

I asked her again to take the comment back. After she refused, I began tickling her foot again. She was not as ticklish this time. I decided to take off her sock and try it. She still was not reacting like she did. She was fighting it.....if anything, she was grunting....not laughing. I then glanced over at my hairbrush (had big plastic bristles). I got it and she asked "what are you doing with that brush?" I just knelt down on the floor and began brushing the ball of her foot. She started laughing and screaming....leg shaking like crazy. She was begging me to stop, but I wouldn't. I waited too long for this moment.

After about 2 minutes, the tickling sensation went away, and her laughs turned to grunts. Good thing God gave women 2 feet. I started slowly untying her other sneaker. Now that she knew what she was in for, she was begging me not to do it..."please don't tickle my feet....don't you want to suck on my toes...." I slowly removed her other shoe, and then her sock, and used the brush right off the bat. I began to brush the ball of this foot. She looked up at the ceiling, and laughed so loud, I new the neighbors heard it. Her leg was shaking like crazy. Once the sensation on the ball of her foot began to wear off, I brushed her heel. She went crazy. I did this for about 5 minutes, but it wore off. I'll take what I can get. A 10 minute tickling session is better than none, right.

Allison and I have been married for 4 years. She lets me tie her up every now and then (maybe once every 2 months). We role play, and she usually ends up tied to a chair getting her stockinged feet ticked by my fingers or my "magic" brush. Her feet are still good for about 10 minutes of tickling. Good thing is, I found that there is a spot on her sides, right above her pelvis, when tickled correctly, she becomes PARALYZED with laughter. I'll tickle her there, mostly for fun.

Moral of the story.....don't give up....your girl may just be ticklish after all. Later.

Welcome to TMF, and congratulations on your first post! Thanks for sharing your true story.:D

Great story

Dude,

Your living my life! Very nice intro. It really is a good explaining of how I've felt. Until the net I felt a bit odd about it but over the past 10 years I've found people like us are all over the place. Your story was a wonderful example.

Giantfan :devil:

Welcome D8,

Great story. I hope you post some more.

The vast majority of us were (or still are) in the closet about our love for tickling. To me, one of the best things about this forum is the fact that it proves there are a lot of us interested in tickling.

BTW: Like you, I love to tickle stockinged feet. Good taste, dude! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back