• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office Politics

TQLR

TMF Expert
Cindy, Tammy, Laurie, and Diane were all very displeased with the company they worked for and somewhat less displeased with the object of their conversation. You see, the company had an opening for the Manager of their Department and rather than hire from within, they brought in a complete stranger from the outside. Between the four of them, they were certain that one of them would be promoted to manager.

No, instead they hired the object of their current conversation, Tina. In their minds, Tina just did not fit in ! She only stood 5’2" and had a rather shy, disciplined demeanor about her while her four employees all towered above her and were a raucous, fun loving lot. They enjoyed more than just a friendly relationship and the parties they were known to have almost always turned into orgies that would make an ancient Roman blush ! All four of the ladies had strikingly good looks, statuesque figures and were a mix of blonde, redhead, and brunette. Tight fitting dresses and outrageous stiletto heels were always the order of the day !

Tina had blonde hair which she wore at shoulder length, beautiful blue eyes, and a buxom figure that seemed to fit her shorter stature perfectly. She always appeared at work in a tasteful yet conservative business suit and wore unremarkable flats instead of heels. Small oval glasses were always perched on her upturned nose but never a smile did you see upon her full lips.

"Why they would hire such a dour individual is beyond me !" Tammy groused. "Why, I haven’t seen her smile once in the two weeks she’s been here ! And she certainly isn’t going to win any prizes for looks !"

"I dunno," Cindy giggled, "…I think she’s kinda cute ! I bet if she dressed differently she’d be quite the little knockout !"

"Oh, c’mon Cindy" Diane chirped in, "…you can’t be serious ! Why she’s as straight as an arrow ! She’s not married, she doesn’t have a boyfriend, and I doubt she even leaves her house after work ! That is if you can get her to go home at the end of the day ! Could you imagine her at one of our parties ?"

Laurie chuckled conspiratorially. "Actually, yes I could !"

The other three looked at her with an "…allright, what do you know that we don’t" kind of look.

Laurie smirked in a wicked sort of way and told them "I think we should invite her over for a little party at your place Tammy ! I think she’ll be a barrel of laughs !"

The four huddled together as Laurie told them of her plan and soon, all four had wicked grins decorating their pretty faces. Cindy was picked as the perfect one to invite her. When that winnowy blonde hit you with those big blue doe eyes, one could not resist whatever she suggested.

Cindy headed off to Tina’s office to deliver the invitation as the others giggled and gossiped with anticipation.

"Well…. I don’t know…" Tina began in her quiet, demure way.

"C’mon ! It’ll be fun…" she said, all excited and perky, "…besides, it’ll give ya a chance to get to know us better….you being new and all !"

"Wellll….." Tina said, balancing between acceptance and rejection in her mind.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ??????" Cindy cooed.

For more than a few seconds, Tina was lost in enchantment in Cindy’s huge blue eyes ! They seemed like deep pools of sapphire that attracted you until you tumbled inside, never able to get out !

"Ahem… yes well…." Tina stammered as she had to physically break contact with those alluring eyes, "….yes, I suppose that would be okay. It might just be fun at that !"

"Goody !" Cindy said girlishly, and her bright, happy smile would have melted an iceberg ! "Here’s the directions to Tammy’s house, and we’ll see you around seven !"

Cindy left Tina’s office, humming and singing happily as she undulated out the door.

Tina wasn’t sure if she’d made a good decision or not. After all, she’d heard rumors about the four women who worked for her. But then again, she didn’t believe office rumors as most were based around corporate politics and down right jealousy ! And she had to admit, most women would be exceedingly jealous of the four towering beauties. She immediately dismissed self criticism of her own appearance. She knew how she looked and had accepted the fact that she would probably never find a mate.

Unfortunately, the diminutive blonde was a captive of her own self-derision. An inferiority complex that had grown over the years was mostly to blame for her rigid, disciplined ways and unrequited desires. Instead of letting her inner beauty bloom like a flower, she kept it hidden away in a dark closet where it would never see the light of day.

She rang the doorbell at Tammy’s house promptly at seven and was immediately whisked inside by the four giggling women. Stunned, she gaped in confusion at what she saw before her ! All four were wearing the skimpiest baby-doll nighties she had ever seen !

"I…. I…." She stammered.

"What’s wrong Tina ?" Cindy gushed, "…haven’t ya ever been to a slumber party before ?"

"Well…. I…. No…." she tried feebly to spit out an answer. In fact, she had never been part of a crowd during school that did such things, and had never been invited to one ! She knew it was because she was too plain and ugly.

"Cindy !" Tammy scolded, "…you did tell her it was a slumber party, didn’t you ?" she said, all according to script.

"I most certainly did not !" she giggled, "…’cause I wanted to be the one to give her her present !" From behind her back, Cindy brought forth a beautifully wrapped package and presented it to the confused blonde.

Tina gaped at the package she held in her hands and was literally at a loss for words !

"Ladies ! Where are your manners !" Laurie chided, "…Come in and sit down while you unwrap your present !" Laurie guided Tina to a large "U" shaped couch, the type that is designed as a "play area". Diane said, "Just relax and I’ll get you something to drink."

Stupefied, Tina let them lead her to the couch. She had to kneel upon the outer ottomans in order to settle in against the back. As it was, her slender ankles barely reached the outer edge of the couch. Diane returned with some punch and Tina gulped down a great deal of it to hide her own nervousness.

Confusion and embarrassment swirled the thoughts in Tina’s head. It wasn’t just that the four were wearing skimpy nighties. These garments were made of the most diaphanous material that Tina had ever seen ! There were so sheer that they were literally see-through and nothing was left to the imagination ! "Why they might as well be naked !" Tina thought to herself.

She shivered as a truly naughty image flashed through her mind and an unexpected flush of joy fluttered in her stomach! Just the thought of these four gorgeous women sitting around her completely nude while she was still dressed placed some frantic butterflies in her tummy !

"What’s wrong with me ?" her confused mind asked itself, "…I’m not attracted to women so why would that mind-picture affect me so ?" Flushing furiously, she took another strong pull of her drink.

"Go ahead ! Open it !" Cindy gushed in her endearingly girlish way.

Shocked from her reverie, Tina handed her drink to Laurie and with trembling hands, unwrapped the package. She gasped in wide-eyed surprise as she withdrew a nightie that was even skimpier and more translucent than anything the other four had on !

"Oh Cindy !" Tammy enthused, "…that is absolutely gorgeous !"

The four followed the script and made small talk about how pretty the stunned blonde would look in it.

"Look, she’s so surprised she can’t even speak !" Diane giggled.

"I….. I…." Tina tried to form some form of reply but the words wouldn’t come to her lips ! She wanted to say how she could NEVER were something like THIS ! Her full, 38DD breasts would barely be covered by the skimpy garment, and it was doubtful if the thin fabric would hold them in at all ! The best she could eke out was "…OH ! I just couldn’t …."

Deliberately misconstruing what Tina was trying to say, the four pampered her with encouragement, telling her that they had all chipped in and wanted to give her a present that was something special, and they wouldn’t take no for an answer !

By now Tina’s normally disciplined mind was in utter turmoil ! Her rational mind asked her "What the hell are you doing ?" while her emotional thoughts pumped little jolts of misunderstood arousal throughout her body.

According to plan, Diane, who was sitting to Tina’s left, said "Oh, you don’t have to be such a stickler around us ! We’re not at work and it’s only us girls here ! You need to lighten up a bit Tina !" With that, she reached over and wriggled her long nails playfully into Tina’s ribs !

Tina shrieked and explosively burst out in laughter !

This was the secret that Laurie had told them about - that Tina was incredibly ticklish !

"Oooooooooo ! Somebody is TICK-A-LISH !!!!" Laurie sang from Tina’s right side.

Wide-eyed in horror, Tina swiveled her head from Laurie to Diane just before both of them started to wickedly tickle her sides !

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!" she wailed as their fiendish fingers found their mark ! Tina wasn’t just a little bit ticklish, she was utterly, helplessly ticklish ! After only a few seconds of their teasing "Koootchy-kootchy-koo’s" the blonde had tumbled into that hellish pit of ticklish torment, unable to pull herself out once the laughter had begun.

Tina hated to be tickled ! She hated the loss of discipline it caused, the loss of control of the situation, and the loss of control of her body as she was unable to command her muscles to do anything to prevent the hilarious laughter that poured from her lips. Her sanity quickly packed its bags and left, leaving behind only the body who lived for the tickling ! Besides denying her own beauty, Tina’s mind also denied her body’s response to such stimulation. True, in the past she had only been tickled for the briefest of moments, but even so, after the fact, her body had glowed with an electric arousal that she refused to acknowledge.

Now, she had no choice in the matter ! Laurie and Diane were having a simply marvelous time tickling her, and she could do nothing to stop it ! Her strong will and resistance had boarded the same train as her sanity and were long gone ! Her high pitched, wailing laughter didn’t last long either, as she instantly descended into that vacuum of silent laughter that only the very ticklish could know about !

Tina’s predicament was heightened further when Tammy and Cindy clamped her trim ankles under their arms and flipped off her loafers. Wickedly, they began to trace their long nails up and down Tina’s stockinged soles ! Both were amazed at the tiny size 4’s the blonde possessed and how buttery soft her wrinkled soles were ! Yet, they didn’t have to hold her ankles too firmly as their silently laughing boss possessed legs that were as limp as cooked spaghetti !

Tears flowed across the blonde’s rosy cheeks as she desperately gasped for every breath she could take ! She’d never been tickled like this before in her life and the feelings it produced were as foreign to her as Chinese arithmetic ! Her rapidly vanishing mind knew only the tickling, while her blossoming body knew the thrumming of hardening nipples and the warm glow of arousal that spread out like an erotic umbrella from her tummy ! The little angel that was her rational logic was weakening rapidly as the devil that was her lust and emotion tickled it into insensibility ! Then POOF ! it disappeared entirely ! Now her little devil was free to let lust and emotion dominate the helpless blonde.

The four tickled Tina until she could barely breathe and little sparkling stars appeared before her eyes; heralding the unconsciousness that was about to overtake her. Laurie knew exactly when to stop and signaled the others to do so.

As Tina wheezed and gasped, Laurie stuck to the script and said "I think we’ll have to help Tina into her new nightie ! She’s too tired right now to do anything !"

Laurie and Diane immediately began unbuttoning her suit jacket while Tammy and Cindy continued to lazily draw their long nails up and down her helpless soles. They weren’t tickling her feet as wickedly as before; not enough to force her into breathlessness but just enough to keep her giggling helplessly. Swiftly, Diane and Laurie peeled off her jacket and set to work on her blouse. This too departed quickly followed immediately by her bra. Both women gazed lasciviously at Tina’s beautiful full breasts ! Her nipples were amazingly hard and simply begged to be teased !

Tina could have cared less that the four women were starting to undress her ! Her mind had already crossed that line from fear to fun.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back