• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mileena Tickles Skartlet F/F Mortal Kombat Tickling Story

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Ready my stories early, and get into contact with me on Deviantart! http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

It was an average day in Edenia, blue skies with a few fluffy clouds scattered across the sky.

Behind the mountain the sun was slowly setting, making the blue sky slowly go purple.

But at the top of the mountain was a large marble temple, once the courts of Edenia, it now serves as the home of Mileena and her beloved sister, Kitana.

But thought it seemed like a regular day, it was far from it. A red-clad assassin’s high heels clicked and clacked up the cracked, overgrown stone stair way to the marble temple.

After the years of Shao Khan’s defeat, Skarlet had been forced to wonder and try to eliminate Quan
Chi, but Quan Chi’s undead army was too much for even Skarlet, a master of blood to handle. So she felt that if she could get help from anybody, it would be from Shao Khan’s daughters.

But before Skarlet could even put one heel on the marble temple, Skarlet heard the drawing of multiple blades and a ‘fwoosh’ sound. She knew that this could only be one person.
Skarlet turned around to see Kitana, her fan-blades drawn and gleaming in the rising sun’s light.

“Who dares trespass in the home of Milee-… Skarlet?” Kitana saidm VERY confused.

“Kitana!” Skaret sprinted over to Kitana, kneeling in front of her. Skarlet took Kitana’s hand and placed a kiss on it through her mask.

“Kitana,” Skarlet began, “Princess of Blades, I am honored to be in your presence.” Though Skarlet was a merciless assassin, she still knew manners.

Kitana blushed heavily, mostly because of the compliment and kiss, but also because of Skaret’s outfit, or lack thereof. i.imgur.com/nY7OoRZ.png

“Oh… I…” Kitana stumbled on her words.

“Please, I must discuss business with you, I need Edenia’s help in my fight to eliminate Quan Chi. As Queen you have the authority to-“

“I’m not queen.” Kitana interrupted.
Skarlet looked up, confused before standing up, releasing Kitana’s hand. “Wait, what?”

“Yup.” Kitana giggled, “I’m second in command, since Sindel is still controlled by Quan Chi, we have a new queen.”

“A new Queen? Of Edenia? But you’re the Princess! Who could possibly take-?”

“Mileena.” Kitana said happily.

“Mi…. Mileena? The creature?!” Skarlet yelled.

Kitana was taken aback, only offended. “She is my blood, my sister, and I recommend you watch your tongue.”

“I’m sorry, I meant to offend. But this is unbelievable news.”

“If you wish to speak with Mileena, I could arrange a meeting for you. As long as Mileena isn’t…. busy?”

“Oh yes, I’m sure as Queen of Edenia Mileena needs to perfect her combat skill through countless days of training.” Skarlet said impressed, picturing Mileena slaying rows of assassins.

“Yeah…. Training.” Kitana said, almost embarrassed, but doing her best to hide her smile.
Kitana lead Skarlet into Mileena’s large room.

Tall gray pillars held up a massive roof with depictions of war and riches chilled into the top of it.

The room seemed to be 100 feet wide as well as tall. A gray floor covered with a large red carpet leading up to a large pink bed in a small round stage with stairs surrounding it. Being mostly empty, all noise in the room echoed, allowing Skarlet to hear Mileena doing…to be honest, Skarlet didn’t know what Mileena was doing.

“It’s best to be polite while she’s playing.” Kitana whispered to Skarlet before walking out the room, closing the large oversized silver doors behind her with a distinguished and loud “SLAM!”

Skarlet could now hear what Mileena was saying; “Whose a cute little teddy? You are! You are!”

Skarlet slowly approached Mileena’s bed to see a heart shaped bed COVERED in stuffed animals. And Mileena on the middle of it, cuddling a teddy bear.

“You cannot be serious…” Skarlet said out loud, letting out a big sigh.

Mileena quickly turned to Skarlet and a big smile could be seen forming under Mileena’s purple mask.

“SKAR!” She yelled, dropping the teddy on the bed and running towards Skarlet with her arms outstretched, giving Skarlet a tight hug.

“I told you not to call me that…” Skarlet sighed, hating Mileena’s immatureness.

Mileena stopped the hug and looked Skarlet in the face. “So, what brings you to my castle?”

Mileena smiled, plopping down on her bed, kicking her feet in the air.

“It’s a templ- you what, never mind. I’m here because I want your help.” Skarlet said, scratching the back of her head. Was she REALLY about to ask Mileena to help her? Mileena was extremely immature, could she really handle herself in a fight?

“And what would that be?” Mileena asked, petting her Teddy’s head.

“I… need help killing Quan Chi.” Skarlet said, almost hesitating to ask.
Mileena let out a long sigh. “And why would I want to do that?”

“What?! He’s the reason your father-“

“MY FATHER IS A WORTHLESS PEASENT!” Mileena shouted. Mileena calmed herself down, “I… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

Skarlet had seen this side of Mileena plenty of times, mostly when Mileena was murdering people or
grotesque ways.

“You’re right,” Skarlet said, calming Mileena down. “Your father was a monster to you and Kitana. But Quan Chi will be worse if we don’t stop him from becoming more powerful!”

“Raiden will stop him, he always does. He’s been doing to for years.” Mileena said, going back to playing with her teddy bear.

“What?! You trust the Earthrealmers?! Even after what Cassie did to you?”
Mileena looked back, shocked.

“Yes, I know what happened, everyone in Outworld knows.”

Mileena blushed, “Well look, as you can probably tell, I’ve changed a lot. And I think that if I can change, YOU can change!”

Skarlet was confused. “What do you mean?”

Mileena hoped off of her bed, strutting towards Skaret.

“I mean that you can start a new life here in Edenia! Think about it, you, me, and Kitana. All here together in a peaceful environment as everyone else kills each other out of greed and power.”

Mileena puts her hand on Skarlet’s shoulder. Mileena’s hand was warm on Skarlet’s shoulder, a comforting touch from such a dangerous creature.

“You’re delusional.” Skarlet glared, brushing Mileena’s hand off of her shoulder. Skarlet began walking away from Mileena, heading out of the fortress.

“I’m going to take on Quan Chi myself, and when I die, the blood will be on YOUR hands!”
Mileena ran up to Skarlet and placed her hand on Skarlet’s shoulder again.

“Skar, please!”

Skarlet pushed her back. “I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!” Skarlet screamed.

Skarlet turned around, back to Mileena and began walking away again.

“Honestly Mileena, you don’t deserve your positi-EEP!” Skarlet jumped when she felt a finger plunge into her poorly covered belly.
Skarlet quickly turned around and glared at Mileena, who was giggling, doing her best to hide it.

“Whoopsie.” Mileena smiled, twisting her body like a little girl.

“You’re ridiculous.” Skarlet shock her head, before turning around again, with the same response from Mileena.

“AHA!” Skarlet couldn’t stop herself from letting out a little laugh. “CUT IT OUT!” She yelled, turning around to face Mileena, who was giggling like crazy.

“I’m sorry Skar, but you’re ticklish. I dunno, it’s kind of cute.” Mileena innocently smiled, folding her arms.

“I’m an assassin that gains more power by absorbing the blood of my enemies, I’m anything BUT cute!” Skarlet glared.

“You’re right I’m sorry.” Mileena said, “Please, be on your way, I wish you only the best.”
Skarlet turned around and didn’t even take a single step until she felt a sharp nail poke her right armpits, causing her to “EEP!” and jump.

“THAT’S IT!” Skarlet drew a blade from her leg holster and tried to stab Mileena with it. But with lighting precision Mileena dodged it, grabbing Skarlet’s wrists and then digging ten of her fingers into Skarlet’s sensitive, smooth hollows, causing Skarlet to howl with laughter and drop the knife.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEY! STOHOHOHOP IHIHHIIT!” Skarlet tried to elbow back, but the closer she brought her arm closer to her torso, the more the nails would dig in, forcing Skarlet to slowly bend her knees, falling on them with while shaking with dry laughter.

“So pretty, so fair, so ticklish!” Mileena smiled, her nails now lightly teasing Skarlet’s armpits, keep Skarlet sedated with the ticklish sensation, but allowing her to make out words to Mileena.

“STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOP THIHIHIHIHIS!” Skarlet squirmed, swatting at Mileena’s hands, losing their striking power with each stroke of Mileena’s finger under her arms, making her would-be powerful strikes little playful slaps on Mileena’s arms.

“Come on Skar, is that all you got?” Mileena teased as Skarlet began to form ticklish tears in her eyes before falling on the floor in the fetal position as Mileena viciously tickle her armpits.
Skarlet didn’t, or rather couldn’t, respond with words, only giggles.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHHEE!!!”

“Hmm, let’s see where else you’re ticklish!” Mileena said with glee, as if she got a new toy, squeezing down Skarlet’s body until she reached Skarlet’s surprisingly soft side, making Skarlet jump and her back arch up, stretching out her body.

“NOHOHOHOHHO! NOHOHOHHO THEHEHEHEHEH BEHEHEHELLY!” Skarlet screamed, closing her eyes, her leg kicking violently.

“Aww, is your bewwy tickwish?” Mileena teased, shaking her head with playful disappointment.

“IHIHIHIHI AHAHHAHAM AHAHAHHAHA WAHAHAHARRIHEHHEHEHEOHOHOHOR! I AHAHAHHAHAM NOHOHOHO PLAHAHHAY THIHIHING!” Skarlet screamed, pulling out another knife and tried to stab Mileena again.

But Mileena with cat-like reflexes Mileena grabbed Skarlet’s wrist. Mileena looked at Skarlet and a smile slowly formed under her mask.

“Oh, now you’re gonna get it!” Mileena said playfully, Skarlet knew she was in trouble now.

“M-M-M-M-M-Mileena, mighty queen of Edenia!” Skarlet began, try to smooth talk her way out of it as Mileena put Skarlet in an wrestling arm bar. “I regret drawing my blade, I know you are all too mighty to be taken down by such a small-“

“Don’t think you’re going to sweet talk your way out of this one.” Mileena grinned while shaking her head, her right hand trailing down Skarlet’s trembling arm to her armpit, her long nails covering every ticklish nerve in Skarlet’s arm.

Skarlet squirmed more and more violently as the nails approached her armpits, she began to stutter, trying to hold in her giggles.

“M-M-M-M-Mileenahahha, y-y-y-ohohou dohohohon’t hahahave tohohho dohoho thihihis!” Skarlet pleaded, trying her hardest tip rip her arm from Mileena’s grasp before she got a taste of Mileena’s full ticklish ability.

“I don’t have to,” Mileena said, her tickling fingers slowly lowering towards Skarlet’s trembling armpit while Scarlet looked at it, eyes full of fear as she tried with all her might to pull her arm away, “but I reeeeaaally want to!” Mileena smiled, her nails rapidly tickling Skarlet’s armpit.

Skarlet’s pupils went wide as her whole body bucked up and down, kicking her legs. ”NOOOOOO! NAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! MHIHIHIHIHHIHIHIHIY QUEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEN! KAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA!”

Skarlet shook her head left and right, almost trying to trick her body into saying she wasn’t ticklish, but that clearly wasn’t working.

“Looks like I’ve stuck a gold mine!” Mileena smiled, scribbling her fingers faster up and down Skarlet’s trembling, soft hollows.

“FOHOHOHOHOHOHOR AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHALLL THEHEHEHHEHE EHEHEHEHEHELDEHEHEHEHER GOHOHOHOHOHODS! IHIHIHHI DEHEHEHEMAHAHAHAHAND YOHOHOHO TOHOOHHOHO STOHOHHOHOHOOP!” Skarlet scream, her blood-tears streaming down her face.

“You have no authority over me, I am Queen of Edenia!” Mileena boasted loudly.

Skarlet tried her hardest to get up, but every time her feet gain leverage she would tremble too much from the tickling, her leg collapsing the going back to kicking and squirming.

“MIHIHIHIHHIIHHILEEENENENENENNENENENENENNENEEA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEASEHEEHHE! IHIHIHIHIHHI NEHEEHEHHEHEHEED AHAHAHAHAHA BREHEHEEHEHHEHEHEAK! IHIHIHHII CAHAAHHAHAN’T AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAKE MUHUHUHUCH MOHHOHOHOHORE!”

Mileena followed Skaret’s commands for once and stopped tickling, getting up, leaving Skarlet, now
a big, red, and sweaty woman in the fetal position, shaking with phantom giggles.

“Thank…. You…. My... Queen….” Skaret said in between gasps for air.

Skarlet was so weak, she couldn’t even fight back when Mileena lays Skarlet down on her back, shoving Skarlet’s trembling belly towards the air. As Skarlet laid on her back, Mileena used her sai’s blade and handle pin Skarlet’s arms above Skarlet’s head, unable to let Skarlet shake free and Mileena did the same to Skarlet’s ankles.

“M… Mileena…. P…. Please…” Skarlet tried to beg, through her recovery.

Mileena only laid down on her belly, propping her head up, which was right above Skar;et’s completely unprotected belly on her hands and her elbows held her arms up. Milenna’s legs began to kick in and out playfully and she smiled, eyeing Skarlet’s belly button.

“Beautiful Queen of Edenia, I-Noooo...” Skarlet begged weakly, her stomach pathetically trying to squirm away as Mileena traced her finger around Skarlet’s navel.

“Ooohhh! Your little belly button is so cute!” Mileena squealed with happiness.

“My queen…. I will join you and Kitana in your temple,” Skarlet gave in, seeing Mileena pull down her mask, “all I ask is that you stop this at once.”

Skarlet’s pleads where ignored at Mileena’s snake like tongue emerged from Mileena’s lips and slowly entered Skarlet’s belly, causing her to gasp and arch her back, before closing her eyes, trying to ignore the immense tickling sensation.

“M-M-M-M-My QUEEN!” Skarlet yelped when Mileena used her fork tongue to poke the edge of Skarlet’s belly button, causing a ticklish bolt to shot through Skarlet’s body as Mileena giggled.

“You dON’T Have to DO thIHIHIHIS!” Skarlet pleaded as Mileena continued poking, before going all out and twisting her tongue in deep inside Skarlet’s navel.

“KAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO MOHHOHORE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHASE MILEHEHEHEHEHEHEENA! IHIHIHIHIHI CAAHAHHAHAN’T STAHAHAHAHHAHHAND HIHIHIHT!” Skarlet screamed as she threw her head back and let out a large laugh while arching her belly, only bringing it closer to Mileena, allowing her to blow a raspberry.

“PPPFFFHHHTTT!” Mileena giggled, “Hehehehe!”

“FOHOHOR THHEHEHE LOHOHOOHOVE OHOHOHHOF AAHAHHALL THEHEHE EHEHEHELDEHEHEHER GOHOHODS! STOHOHOHOP!”

Skarlet’s belly was heaving up and down, her luscious abs trembling as Mileena pulled her tongue out.

“You know, with lips like these I was scared I wouldn’t be able to pull off an effective raspberry, but my darling sister Kitana showed me how and it’s quite simple, actually!”

“Don’t….” Skarlet tried to beg, but she knew it was no use, it was almost a reflex at this point.

“All you have to do is making kind of a kissy face.” Mileena turned her head, showing Skarlet her lips as Skarlet’s head fell back in defeat. “Put your lips right over your victim’s tummy,” Mileena did, her head hovering just over Skarlet’s belly, “aaaand blow! PPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHTTTT!”

Mileena blow into Skarlet’s belly hard, shaking her head while doing it, adding a playful effect.

“STAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAP! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!” Skarlet begged, tears dripping from her chin as she cried, not even laughing anymore from the pure discomfort Mileena was bringing her.

“PPPFFFHHTT!!! PFFFHHHTT! PPPFFFHHHT!!” Mileena blew again and again, covering every area of Skarlet’s red with tickling, stomach.

“NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!! STOOOPPP! PLLEEEAAASSSEE!” Skarlet cried again, before beginning to weep.
Mileena’s playful smile slowly fell as she soon realized she had gone to far, Mileena stopped and crawled up to Skarlet’s face.

“Please….” Skarlet looked at Mileena with blood-teared filled eyes, “I hate it, I don’t wanna play anymore.”

Mileena felt herself overwhelmed with guilt as she wiped Skarlet’s tears and quickly pulled the sais out of the floor, letting Skarlet free.

Mileena cradled Scarlet’s body, brushing her head and giving Skarlet a hug as she brought her closer to her.

“I’m so sorry Skarlet.” Mileena said, tearing up, “I went too far.”
Skarlet gave a smile, wrapping her arms around Mileena. “It’s alright Mileena, thank you for stopping.”

“Look, if you want, I can help you kill Quan Chi.”

Skarlet chuckled, “No, you’re right… I need to forget about him.” Skarlet looked up at Mileena’s face with puppy-dog eyes, “Is it to late to take your offer, my Queen?”

Mileena smiled, “Of course not.” She said, before they both embraced each other.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back