• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Old Bat

TQLR

TMF Expert
Cindy furiously stomped her foot and screamed at her friends "I tell you I've had it with this bitch ! She actually called my parents with some bullshit story about my doing drugs on campus !"

Her friends nodded in agreement with Cindy's anger. "And I now she's been rummaging around in my room..going through my things !" Kathy added.

"Come to think of it," Shelly said, "...I was wondering why some of my small change has turned up missing all of a sudden".

The subject of the student's ire was Elizabeth Green, their mid-thirtyish house mother at State University.

"We've got to do something about her !" Cindy decided. "My parents told me if they receive one more call from Ms. Goody-two-shoes that they're going to cut off my tuition and allowance !"

The other girls nodded agreement, but were at a loss to formulate a plan of action.

"I think I know a way we can clip the old bat's wings" Shelly said. She was the bookish one of the group, majoring in computer science and chemistry. The other girls gathered around anxiously intent on the diminutive brunette’s every word.

Elizabeth Green was by no means "an old bat". At 38, she still retained a stunning figure and exceptional good looks. She was, however, a stern disciplinarian who brooked no bending or breaking of her stringent rules. Never given to smiling, she reminded her charges at every opportunity that she was in charge and if they expected to remain on campus, would follow her rules to the letter. If she had to snoop into their private lives, or tell a little white lie now and then, so be it. It was for their own good and one day they would appreciate it. Her high heels clicked in a staccato rhythm as she continued her inspection of the dormitory.

As usual, Elizabeth was dressed conservatively in a white silk blouse and navy blue skirt. Despite her attempts to appear staid and respectful, one could not hide her six foot frame, nor her more than ample bosom. She always kept her dark red hair tied up in a severe bun and wore her glasses on a chain around her neck. Placing her glasses on the end of her nose, she peered intently at some non-existent dirt on the shiny tile floor.

It was during this perusal that Elizabeth heard two of the girls talking behind a partially cracked door. Leaning closer, she took the opportunity to eavesdrop on their conversation. She didn't maintain her firm control of the dormitory by paying attention to anyone's privacy, after all !

".....No, she'll never find it up in the attic !" she heard Cindy explaining, "...I stashed it in that old chest of drawers way in the back..."

Abruptly, Elizabeth straightened and quietly moved down the hallway. "Soooo, think they can hide something from me, do they ?" she thought to herself with evil glee. "I'll just bet that little hussy actually does have drugs in my dormitory."

With intent and purpose of conviction, Elizabeth made her way to the stairs that led to the attic.

Cindy peeked out from her door and saw the tall redhead making her way towards the stairs. "Good ! She took the bait ! Let Shelly know" she told Kathy.

Unbeknownst to Ms. Green, the girls had prepared a little surprise for her snooping ways !

Elizabeth carefully negotiated the stairs to the attic, which was not easy in high heels ! And it certainly didn't help her that the lights to the attic seemed not to be working. Fortunately, she knew pretty much where everything was in the attic and gingerly maneuvered her way past obstacles until she could barely make out the old chest of drawers in the back. Eagerly she moved towards the old furniture when the floor seemed to give way beneath her feet ! Frantically, she clawed at the air for some handhold before she fell completely through when she abruptly stopped ! She had apparently wedged herself quite tightly in a hole in the floor of the attic ! She tried pushing herself up but something was holding her around her trim waist ! She could feel her legs windmilling in open air trying desperately to find purchase on something that would allow her to push back up through the hole !

Shelly smiled with delight as she tucked away her remote control. The three girls giggled quietly to themselves as they watched Elizabeth's long legs swinging wildly around. What made it even funnier to them was that Elizabeth's skirt had stayed up in the attic with her, and they gleefully noted that Ms. Green wore black silk panties, garter belt, and expensive silk stockings !

"How didja manage to keep her trapped in the hole we cut ?" Cindy asked of Shelly. "Quite simple really," she replied, "...I rigged the deployment mechanism from an airbag to a motion sensor at the edge of the hole. As soon as her body passed that sensor, it rapidly inflated a rubber innertube. That's what's holding her in place right now. It's sufficiently tight around her tummy to prevent her from sliding down through or pushing her hips back up through the hole ! I just didn't know the hem of her skirt would catch on the sensor when she fell through !" Shelly giggled.

"Perfect ! Okay girls, you know the plan. Shelly, you go upstairs and play the concerned, helpful student while Kathy and I keep Ms. Green 'entertained' ! And, don't forget to turn on the lights and start the videos!" Shelly smiled wickedly and brandished her remote control.

Elizabeth was furious ! Not only was she firmly wedged into this hole in the attic floor, but she appeared so undignified ! What if that snotty blonde found her this way ?

Suddenly, the lights in the attic came on and Elizabeth could hear someone coming up the stairs ! She couldn't tell who it was because she couldn't turn around in her current predicament. "Who...who's there" she stammered, momentarily losing her calm demeanor.

"What the devil ?" Shelly said in mock concern, "...Ms. Green, what happened ?"

"Oh, thank goodness, Shelly it's you ! I broke through an old section of flooring and now I'm quite stuck. See if you can help pull me out of here !"

Shelly put on quite a performance as she tugged at Elizabeth's wrists and grunted and groaned. "It's no use Ms. Green, you're really stuck in there ! I'll have to call the Fire Department to get you out !"

"NO ! No, we won't need that !" Elizabeth said quickly. She would be absolutely mortified if someone else found her this way.

All of a sudden a very loud 'MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !!!' escaped from Elizabeth's lips.

Below them, Cindy and Kathy had set up a step ladder. With the softest of feathers, Cindy teased Elizabeth's bare thigh above her stocking tops ! Ms. Green still didn't realize that her skirt was bunched quite firmly around her waist and that her bottom and legs were completely exposed.

"Ms. Green, what's wrong ? Did a piece of wood poke you ?" Shelly asked.

Elizabeth didn't know what had happened, but it felt like something brushed against her thigh !

"No, no..nothing's wrong...I just thought I feltEEEEEEEEEEEEEheheheeeee !!!"

Elizabeth clamped shut her mouth in horror ! Was that a spider crawling up her leg ? Fear shot through her mind for an instant..a nasty spider against her very tender bare skin!!

"Shelly.." Elizabeth said desperately, "....you've got to get me out ofmmmmmmmmmhahahaaaaaaa !!!!!
GET IT OFFEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE !!!!!"

"What is it Ms. Green?" Shelly asked, she had a hard time keeping a concerned look on her face as the redhead tried gritting her teeth to hold back the giggling laughter.

"SPIDER ! MEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEE....SPIDER ON MY LEG...MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE"

"You don't act as though a spider's biting you !"

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!MNNGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! NOT BITING....NOT BITING...TEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

"Must have disturbed a nest of them when you crashed through the floor !"

By now, Cindy and Kathy both were ever so lightly dusting their feathers up and down Elizabeth's bare thighs, doing their best to imitate many many spiders !

"BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE ......TICKLING ME HEHEHEHEEEE !!"

"GOODNESS !!!!" Shelly exclaimed in mock horror, "I'd hate to have a nest of spiders crawling all over me like that !"

Horror shot through Elizabeth's mind at the thought of hundreds of spiders crawling up her skirt and running over her legs ! But that horror soon receded as she burst out in another fit of uncontrollable giggles and outright laughter !

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAA PLEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEZE !!!!! GETTEM OFF MEEEEHEHEEEEE !!!
HAHAHAHAAAAA....TOO......TICKLISH HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!"

"Since I can't get you out of there, maybe I can go downstairs and shoo em off of ya !" Shelly said helpfully. "I'll see if I can find a ladder or something. If not, I'll try to brush em off !"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEZE HURRYYYYAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!"

Shelly hurried downstairs and watched with delight as Cindy and Kathy continued to tickle the helpless redheads creamy white thighs. According to plan, Shelly would "TRY" to brush off the offending spiders, but without a ladder, the best she'd be able to do was "shoo them away". Unfortunately for Elizabeth, Shelly would "TRY" jumping up to get at her trapped superior, but the only thing she'd shoo away would be the redhead's shoes !

Acting as if she was jumping as high as she could, Shelly plucked off Elizabeth's left pump. She repeated the act for her right, then did a grand finale by grabbing Elizabeth's stockings and pulling extremely hard ! As if she was hanging by them ! This made short work of the redhead's garter belt, and stockings and belt were stripped clean away !

Now Cindy and Kathy began a "spider migration" of feather teases as the "spiders" began crawling down Elizabeth's bare legs !

Shelly went back upstairs to find the redhead bellowing in helpless laughter !

"I tried Ms. Green, but you're stuck way up at the ceiling. I could barely reach your feet!"

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!NOOOOHOHOHOOOOOOOO!!!! .....THEY'RE ON MY LEGS...
THEY'RE ON MY LEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!"

"GOODNESS ! I hope they don't crawl down to your feet !!!!"

"BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" Elizabeth exploded in the strongest fit of laughter yet as the "spiders" did indeed find her very bare and very soft, ticklish feet !

"I never realized you were THAT ticklish Ms. Green !"

Tears coursing down her cheeks, Elizabeth could only nod weakly as she continued to laugh her head off !

"Time for phase two" Shelly thought to herself.

"Ms. Green, grab my wrists real tight and I'll grab yours and we'll see if we can pull you out !"

Losing strength rapidly, the delirious redhead agreed. As soon as Shelly felt the woman's grip on her long sleeved blouse was strong enough, she said "Ready ? One...Two....Three !!!!" At the count of three, Shelly released her grip on Elizabeth's wrists and fell backwards convincingly !!! With a satisfying RRIIPPPP!! Shelly's break-away blouse lay in Elizabeth's hands and Shelly covered her naked breasts with a suitable amount of shock !!!

Elizabeth could only laugh as she flailed Shelly's blouse around !

According to plan, Shelly ran over to Ms. Green and angrily grabbed her ripped blouse away. She then knelt down next to her babbling House Mother. Instinctively, Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Shelly, hoping for any way to get away from the tickling spiders. Shelly made sure the redhead had a death grip on the waistband of her shorts when she rapidly stood up and fell over backwards !

Another satisfying RRRIIIPPPPPP and Shelly's shorts and panties lay in Ms. Green's hands while she laughed and laughed and laughed.

"EEEEEK !!!!!" Shelly squealed convincingly, "Ms. Green you've ripped my clothes completely off !!!!! You've stripped me naked !!! How DARE you !!!!" Shelly accused with much conviction.

"Well, let’s see how you like it ‘Miss Giggles’ !!!" Shelly grabbed Elizabeth’s blouse and with a healthy yank, ripped the silk blouse from the hysterically laughing woman!

"I’m glad you think this is so funny !" Shelly said, sticking to her script, "… maybe this will help !"

With that, the nude brunette knelt down in front of the helpless Liz and furiously began tickling her bare tummy, poking her protruding ribs, and dancing her fingernails up inside her soft tender armpits !

Elizabeth was beside herself in helpless laughter; cackling away insanely as she was tickled from above and below.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back