• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dota 2 Tickle Torture F/F

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Read my stories early and get into contact with me on Deviantart! http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Not sure if I’ll do any more art trades in the future, in fact I have been thinking about opening point commissions, but I’m still deciding if that’s something I want to do.

I don’t PLAY Dota 2, so if I get parts of the map or abilities heroes use, I apologize. But hey, we’re not here for accuracy, we’re here for tickling! So let us begin!

The sound of gallops echoes through the middle lane, the sound cracking louder than the thunderstorm currently brewing with the light rain drizzling down her body, the rain making her hooves especially wet as they kicked up clumps of mud and dirt.

With all of her allies having been killed and her health dangerously low, Enchantress desperately tried to run back to base, waiting for them to respawn the help her defend her team’s towers.

Aiushtha was tired and weak from her fight; there was only one opponent left, Windranger, who Enchantress was sure was perusing her.

Aiushtha could see her fountain, she wasn’t too far away at this point, she felt relief fill her body as she was almost safe, healing herself with Nature’s Attendants just to be sure.

Just as she was about to exit the lane she heard a terrible cry coming from behind her.
“Shackleshot!”

Aiushtha then saw some rope conjure a wrap around the trees at the end of middle lane, Aiushtha reacted quickly, stomping her hooves, attempting to slow her down, but the wet grass only caused her to slide directly into her adversary’s snare.

Aiushtha let out a yelp as the ropes grappled around her four legs, bringing the together, tying them into a hogtie knot, causing her to fall to the ground, rolling a bit from the impact of her hitting the wet ground.

“No…” Aiushtha said to herself as she saw her base nearly just arm’s reach away.

Aiushtha was able to snap herself out of her fearful state as she turning around, thrusting her spear blindly, and hoping to impale her opponent.

All she saw was a clean arrow shot, knocking the spear out of her hand and pinning it to her team’s fountain.

Lyralei then leaped from the tress and landed in front of Enchantress’ struggling body.
Aiushtha desperately tried to kick out of her bonds with powerful movements of her legs.

Windranger pulled back her bow, aiming an arrow at Enchantress’ head.

“Ah ah ah, no struggling there missy.” Lyralei teased confidently.

Aiushtha let out a large sigh, “What? Aren’t you just going to kill me anyway?” Aiushtha shot back, getting nervous.

“Come now, don’t you know that hunters aren’t supposed to kill does?” Lyralei said, removing her arrow from the string and putting it in her right hand before holstering her bow on her back.

Aiushtha rolled her eyes at Lyralei’s comment, but somewhat relived she would be spared, at least for now.

“To be honest I was going to kill you, but then I got a good look at your… chosen attire and I changed my mind.”

Aiushtha was confused, looking down at her exposed belly and sleeveless shirt; she wasn’t sure what Lyralei was talking about, considering they were practically wearing the same top, though
Aiushtha did admit to showing a bit more skin.

“What does my attire have to do with any of this?” Aiushtha questioned Lyralei.

“I had a thought…” Lyralei said, sitting crisscross in front of Enchantress’ upper half, Pulling out some string that looked to be made out of some sort of dried vine. “What if, and this just a what if, we stopped killing eachother?”

Enchantress was confused by her question, but played along with it none of the less. “Okay, but then how would we fight?”

Lyralei grabbed Aiushtha’s wrists and tied them together, before sticking an arrow into it and plunging it into the ground, pinning Enchantress’ arms above her head, exposing her armpits.

“Well, the human or… deer person’s body has way to causing discomfort without pain.”

“Is that so?” Aiushtha responded, almost sarcastically.
Lyralei ignored her rude comment and continued, brushing it off as Aiushtha being agitated.

“Yes! For example, the belly is a rather sensitive area.” Lyralei began to drag the feathers at the end of her bow down Aiushtha’s abdomen.

“He-hey!” Aiushtha yelled, squirming a bit.

“See? Pretty bad, huh?” Lyralei giggled, beginning to twist the arrow around, flicking the end a bit more, and increasing the sensation.

“Ye-yehehes! Yohou’ve mahade yohohou’re pohohint!” Aiushtha began to giggle, the tickling getting to her more than see would admit.

“Quite the ticklish little hero, aren’t you?” Lyralei smiled, getting a sort of playful pleasure out of this.

“Sohohhoho?!” Aiushtha said, beginning to struggle more, “Ohohokahahay yohohou cahahan stohohop!”

“You’re right, I can, but I choose not to, I want to prove to you just how effect this can be.”

“Ihihihhi behehehelieve yohohhou!” Aiushtha squealed, sucking in her stomach, “Cahahhan Ihihhi juhuhhust gohoho bahahahahack tohoho mihihhiy fohohhountahahain!?”

“Take you back? Yeah right, you’re going down in a laughing mess!” Lyralei stuck the feathers into Aiushtha’s thick, deep navel, twisting it around, covering every side.

“OHOHOHOHOHOHHOHO! WHAHAHAHAHHAT?! WHAHAHHAT IHIHHIS THIHIHHIS! WHIHIHIHIHHIIHY DOHOHOHOES THIHIHIHIS TIHIHIHHIICKLE!?!”

“Ah, new had a navel tickle before, have you?” Lyralei smiled wide, adoring the reaction her foe was giving her.

“TIHHIHIHIHIHIS! IHIHIHIHIS TOHOHOHHORTUHUHUHURE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHHO MOHOHHOORE! NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHE BEHEHEHEHEELLY BUHUHUHUHUTTON!”

“Tickle tickle!” Lyralei teased happily in a singing voice, “Ticklish, little hero?”

“YEHEHEHEHEHEHES! YEHEHEHEHEES! YOHOHHHOU WIHIHHIN! IHIHHISN’T THAHAHHAT WHAHAHAT YOHOHOHOU WAHHANT?! YOHOHOU WAHAHHANT TOHOHO WIHIHIHIN?!”
Lyralei ignored her, taking the feathered end of her arrow out of Aiushtha’s belly.

“Oh… thank yo-OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHO!”

Lyralei cut off Aiushtha by digging the feathers into her Aiushtha’s side, twisting it faster and faster.

“OHOHOHOHHOHOHOHO! NOHOHHOHO! THAHAHHAHAHAT’S WOHOHOHORSE!” Aiushtha squealed, her bind legs beginning to kick around, squirming desperately to escape the ticklish fate her captor have put her in.

“Wow! This is more effective than I thought! Worse than pain, isn’t it?” Lyralei continued, now using her index finger to poke Aiushtha’s soft stomach, causing a ticklish jolt with each touch.

“WOHOHHOOHHORSE! WAHHAHAHAHHHAY WOHHOHOHOHORSE! NOHHOHOW STOHOHOHOP IHIHIT!” Aiushta began to work up a bit of a sweat, her legs tiring from the forced squirming from trying to get away.

“PLEHEHEHEHEASE! STOHOHHOHOP! THIHIHIS IHIHHIS AWHAHAHAFUHUHUL!” Aiushtha screamed, her helpless cries echoing through the forest.

Lyralei began to giggle, “Hehe, sorry if I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, but I’m having a lot of fun with this, and I didn’t expect to! Who knew tickling could be so fun?”

“BUHUHHUHUT THIHIHHIS IHIHIHIS TOHOHHORTUHUHURE FOHOHOHOR MEHEHHE! PLEHEHEHEASE! LILILILIILYRAHAHHAALEHEHEHEI! JUHUHHUST GIHIHHIVE MEHEHE AHAHA BREHEHEAK!” Aiushtha squealed, her voice becoming horse (despite the fact that she was a doe).

Lyralei felt slightly guilty, so she pulled the feathers out of her helpless victim’s side and stopped poking her stomach.

“L-Lyra, th-thank you, I-I caHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAN’T!”

Aiustha was forced back into her laughing fit by Lyralei, who had grabbed the sides of Aiushtha’s human stomach and began kneading it, squeezing her sides in a terrible ticklish fashion while using her thumbs, toned and strong do to her extensive bow skills, to knead the center of Aiushtha’s stomach, teasing the soft flesh around the navel.

“OHOHHOHOHHOHOHOHOHHO MIHHIHIHIY! WHAHAHAHHAT AHAHAHHAHARE YOHOHOHHOU DOHOHOHHOHOING! IHIHHI THOHOHHOUGHT YOHOHHOU WHEHEHEHEHERE BEHEHING NICE!”

“Sorry dear,” Lyralei chuckled at her own stupid joke, “but you never clarified how long you wanted your break to be and I for one am having a blast with this.”

“LYIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIRAHAHALEHEHEI PLEHEEHEHEASE! IHIHIHIHI WIHIHIHILL LEHEHEHET YOHOHHOU TAHAHAKE MIHIHIHHIY TOHOHOHOWEHER! I WOHOHHON’T FIHIHIHHIGHT BAHAHACK BUHUHUT IHIHHI JUHUHUHUHUST WAHAHAHANT TOHOHHO BEHEHE LEHEHEHET GOHOHO!”

“Aww, your tummy is getting all hot and sweaty! I can fix that for you!” Lyralei said, her head approaching Aiushtha’s shaking gut.

“WHAHAHHATEHEHEHEVER YOHOHHOU’RE GOHOHOHHOING TOHOHO DOHOHO, YOHOHOU DOHOHOHON’T NEHEHEHEHEED TOOHOHHOHO!”

Lyralei’s tongue began to lap up and down Aiushtha’s stomach, her tongue striking with expert accuracy to every sensitive location.

“YOHOHOHHOHOHHOHOU FREHEHEHHEAK! AHAHAHARE YOHOHOU LIHIHIHIHICKING MEHEHEHEHEHHE?!?!?!?!”
Lyralei smiled, nodding her head as her rouge tongue dragging along the squirming stomach, scratching the ribs before diving into Aiushtha’s navel.

“OHOHOHOHHOHOHO! NONONONOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! LEHEHEHAVE MIHIHHIY NAHAHAHHAVEL ALOHOHOHOHONE! ANHAHAHAHHAHANYWHEHEHEHHERE EHEHEHELSE! THAHAHAT’S THEHEHEHE WOROHOHOHOST! PLEHEHEASE IHHIHIHI’M BEHEHEGGING YOHOHOU!”

“I’m sorry, but right now we’re enemies, maybe after the match I’ll take you to nice field with some nice green grass and you could tickle me for a bit.” Lyralei smiled, her nails tongue going to Aiushtha’s ribs.

“HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHHAHHHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHT THEHEHEHE RIHIHIHHIBS! THAHAHHAT’S NOHOHHOT FAHAHHAIR!”

“All is fair in love and war!”

“YOHOHHOHOHHHOOOHOHOU’RE AHAHHAHHAHA BEHEHEHEAST! AHAHAHAHA MOHOHHONSTHEHEHER!” Aiushtha screamed, her face a deep shade of red with tears rolling down her face with a huge forced open mouth smile spread across it.

“Haha, a tickle monster? Don’t be silly… actually, I like that, it kind of has a ring to it, perhaps if you’re using childlike words, I should tickle you like a child.”

“HOW!?!” Aiushtha asked, almost regretting to figure out the answer.

“The forest might have raspberries, but I have several as well.”

“What are you talking aboHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOUT?!” Aiushtha’s stomach was then blow upon by Lyralei’s soft lips.

“Wow! Your belly tastes rather sweet, like strawberries! Can’t say I expected that,” Lyralei brought her lips upon Aiushtha’s now sweating and quivering stomach,
“PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!”

“NOHOHHOHOHOHHO! NOHOHHOT AGAHAHAHAAHHAHHAIN! PLEHEHEHEHEASE AAHAHHAHANYTHIHIHING BUHUHUT THAHAHAT!
THAHAHAHAT’S THEHEHE WOHOHOHHORST!”

“The worst, huh?” Lyralei teased, would you rather I tickle using my fingers?”

“I don’t want you tickling me at all! Please, this is torture, I can’t take any more!” Aiushtha begged, doing her best to look in pain.

“Your stomach is just too much fun to tickle, I’m sorry that your stomach is so irresistible! PPPFFFHHHTTT!!!”

Aiushtha squirmed more and more, her body thrashing around, her lower half getting covered in grass stains and dirty from the amount of squirming that caused her to grind against the ground.

“IHIHIHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHAN’T TAHAHHAHAKE IHIHHIT!”

“PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!” Lyralei ignored her please, continuing only for her sick pleasure.

“PLEHEEHEHEHHEHEASE! STOHOHOHHOP THIHIHHIS! HEEHEHEEHEHEHELP MEHEHEHE!”

“Nobody is coming, this cute little tummy is all mine! PPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!”
The ticklish waves rippled through Aiushtha’s midriff, some of Lyralet’s spit bouncing off.

“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELP! MEEHEHEHEHEHHE!”

“LAGUNA BLADE!” Lyralei heard another voice say to her left.
Lyralei looked around, seeing Lina charging her ultimate before blasting the assaulting tickler, blasting her against a tree, knocking Aiushtha, who was about to pass out do to the ticklish
barrage.

Before Lina could hit her with another ability Lyralei quickly using Windrun to evade back to base angry that she had to heal up and not continue tickling her opponent.

Aiushtha wheezed and coughed, “L-Lina… th-thank you so much, I owe you one, thank you.” Aiushtha smiled, almost crying tears of joy her ticklish torment was over.

“Don’t mention it, we’re teammates.” Lina said, approaching the outstretched ticklish mess.

But right when Aiushtha thought that Lina would remove the arrow holding her down to the ground, she heard Lina say; “And if anyone should tickle you it she be your teammate.”

“Wh-what?” Aiushtha said, feeling a cold shiver go down her spine.

“I’m very happy that Lyralei warmed you up for me,” Lina smiled, tying her long orange hair into a bun, “but when it comes to tickling, I bring the fire.”
Aiushtha began to cry, “PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS! WE’RE ALLIES!”

Before going into a fit of laughter as Lina began to finger Aiushta’s ticklish navel until the end of the round.

Great work! It's ridiculous this never got a comment!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back