• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lust's Weakness FMA Fanfic. */F Tickling Story

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Get into contact with me and read my stories early on my Daviantart page! http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, so if there are some inaccuracies, I apologize.

A homunculus, an artificial human created through the science of alchemy. And though she might be artificial human, she’s one hell of woman.
With long jet black hair going down her back, covered by a tight black dress that amplifies her DD breasts, catching the eyes of men and women alike, though while out in public she needed to wear a large coat to disguise her.

Lust sharpened her sharp finger blades while walking through central city. With a long sigh, before complaining in her sultry voice.

“Gah… I’m too pretty to be doing the dirty work, of course Gluttony had to get lost chasing rabbits today out of all days.”

Though she would usually wait for Gluttony to come back, this was an opportunity that she couldn’t wait on. Through her rather persuasive technique of interrogation Lust had found an address of a house, the lab of a former alchemist, one of the nation’s best. What made this state alchemist intriguing to Lust was that she might have created a philosopher’s stone.

After cutting the door open with her fingers, Lust strutted into the room, removing her jacket and stretching, bouncing her massive chest and exposing her smooth armpits, soon to be her weakness.

“Mmmm, that jacket so hot and heavy, almost as heavy as my babies.” Lust said, grabbing her breasts and shifting them around.

Lust looked around, the house was clearly abandoned.
The was a dark wood shelf stuffed to the brim with lose papers and alchemy books, above a desk with multiple ingredients that where clearly expired at this rate, and to many glass beakers to count, filled with foamy colored liquid.

Lust flipped through several of the books to see if the stone was being hidden amongst the pages, but to no avail. After the last book Lust sighed and tossed the book behind her.

“Well that was a waste of time…”
Lust began to strut around the home, looking under every beaker, clearing every shelf, but she found nothing.

“Damn!” She cursed to herself, extending her fingers and cutting open the wall next to her, which tore through the old wood and wallpaper like nothing.

“Usually destroying stuff makes me feel better, but I’m way to upset about not finding that damn stone!”

Just as Lust was about to leave, she heard some strange noise that could only be described as a mushy squishing sound behind her.

Lust twisted around, to see the five giant cuts in the wall begin to… leak?

Lust walked over, almost hopeful that she found something that would help her find the philosopher’s stone.

Lust bent down and peered at the liquid, which appears to just be a large amount of black ink but it was somehow moving on its own.

“This is something I can’t say I’m familiar with…” Lust said to herself, scrapping a bit of the substance up off the ground and playing with it with her claws. The substance was sticky, leaving bits and pieces behind with each nail she switched off.

“Whatever, it’s useless.” Lust said to herself, standing up. But as she attempted to walk away she nearly tripped over herself. She looked down to see the ink puddle expand and begin to engulf her feet.

Lust let out a loud gasp and quickly used her claws to swipe at the substance, but before her claws to even touch the black mess, the black liquid shot up with insane reflexes and wrapped around Lust’s wrists.

“Dammit!” Lust yelled, she tried to pull her arm out of the mess, but the substance was to strong and sticky. She tried again with her free hand, but her left hand met to same fate.

The liquid crawled up Lust’s legs and wrapped around her legs tightly, bringing her long, smooth legs together in a type of cocoon of black goo.

Lust tried to stay balanced, but she couldn’t, she fell flat on her back.

“GET! OFF!” Lust screamed, trying to use her arms to escape, but the more she pulled, the more the goo crawled down her arms, forcing them above her head as she lay vulnerable.

Lust arched her back, but her massive bust proved to be to heavy and she flopped back to the ground.

Lust rolled her eyes and stared at her cleavage, “For once you’re not helping…”

Lust blew a strain of hair out of her face before struggling just a little bit, knowing it wouldn’t help.

Before Lust could think of a way to escape, she saw out of the corner of her eye, a long strain of the black goo inches towards her.

Lust tried to twist her body away, but it was no use as the black strain crawled by her shoulder before stopping.

Lust looked at it, confused, before it began to crawl onto her armpit.

Lust took in a quick breathe and jumped slightly.

Ugly truth was, though Lust was one of the toughest homunculus created, so was dreadfully ticklish.

But until just not she never realized just how ticklish she really was.

“Dammit, go away!” Lust said, squirming away, before the goo eventually pulled her back.

The black strain of black goo began to inch up and down Lust’s smooth hollow.

Lust’s face twisted into a smile before she forced back into a glare. “Kehe-NO! Dahamn gohoo!”

“I’m a homunculus! I should be tickl-AH!” Another strain had popped up from the black puddle surrounding her and dug into Lust’s belly. Though Lust’s dress covered her stomach, it doesn’t mean it didn’t tickle like hell.

“Dahahammit!” Lust giggled, the strain attacking her midriff beginning to twist around, digging in deeper.

“Tihihhickling!? Whhihihhiy tihihhickling?!” Lust hopelessly asked as she felt her curved belly being tickled ruthlessly by the strain.

“Haahahhahahahahha! Dahahahhammit! Thihihihis cahahahn’t behehhe haahahhappenihihihing tohoho mehehehe!”

Though Lust’s slender stomach was ticklish, it was her armpits that where her worst spot. And with her luck, of course that was the bit that her dress left completely exposed.

The strain assaulting Lust’s left armpit split into several branches, scratching every area of Lust’s sweet hollow.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA! NOHOHOHHO! PLEHEHEEHHEHEASE!”
Lust hated begging, but it was all that she could do, it might have been in inanimate object, but it was a fine tickler. It even impressed Lust on some levels.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! DAHAHHHAMMIT WHHIHIHIHY WOHOHHON’T MIHIHIHHIY CLAHAHAHHAWS WOHOHORK?!” Lust’s nails where contracting in and out rapidly, trying to piece the goo but it was too damn strong.

“DAHAHAHAHHAMN! THIHIHIHHIS GOOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO CAHAHAHHAN BUHHUHURN IHIHHIN HEHEHELL!” Lust screamed, her body and bust shaking like mad.

“THIHIHIHIHHIS CAHAHAHHAHAN’T GEHEHEHEHHET WOHOHHORSE FOHOHHOR MEHEHE!” Lust whined, her eyes beginning to form tears and her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

“IHIHIHIHHIHIHI’M SOHOHOHHORRY IHIHHI BROHOHOHOKE IHIHHIN! IHIHHI’M SOHOHHORRY!”

But before Lust could beg more, her right armpit began to get the same treatment as her left, sprouting up a web of tickling strains that dug into the homunculus’ once untouched armpit.

“GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! NOHOHOHHOHOHO! NOHOHHOHOHHO!” Lust cried desperately, thrashing her head around, arching her back before the weight of her bust brought her back down again, though Lust was so desperate to feel any sensation other than tickling she repeated this cycle of arching and falling.

Lust, for the first time in her long life, shed tears. Not through pain or sorrow, but simple tickling.

“DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAMMIT! IHIHHIHI’LL DOHOHHOHO AHAHAHHANYTHIHIHHING! THHIHIHHIS IHIHIHIS TOHOHOHHO MUHUHUHUHCH!” Lust screamed, practically begging anyone that could possibly hear her, though she would soon regret this.
The tears streamed down Lust’s now bright red cheeks as she shook, her massive bust, now covered in sweat, nearly bouncing out of her dress.

Lust began to drool, her mouth wide open with ticklish laughter as she screamed, her pearly white teeth fully exposed.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEASE SOHOHHOMEOHOHHOHONE HEHEHEHELP MEHEHE!”

Lust’s jaw hurt from the constant forced smile, and her body couldn’t take anymore, she was sweating all over, there was now more sweat on the ground than the goo that was doing the actual tickling. Due to her regenerative abilities, Lust’s throat didn’t get hurt, since it would heal before it felt any pain.

“IHIHHIHIHHIHHHIHIHI’M GOHOHOHOHOING TOHOHOHO PAHAHAHASS OHOHOHOHOhohohout…” Lust saw spots of grey slowly take over her vision, before her body went limp.

Next thing she knew, Lust woke up, taking a big gasp of air. She looked around, she was still in the house, but the black goo had retreated back into the wall.

Lust felt a wave of relief over her as she soon felt no more tickling, and saw that her body was no longer under the mercy of the tickling goo.

“How… long was I out?” Lust asked herself.

“About 10 minutes.” Lust heard somebody say, the voice was oddly familiar.

“Oh man… I hate tickling…” Lust’s eyes shot wide open, who answer her question?

Lust tried to get up, but saw rope wrapped around her ankles, she tried to use her claws, but saw that there where metal cuffs engulfing her entire hands, with more ropes around her wrists.

“What the-?!” Lust looked above her, to see a familiar face.

Riza Hawkeye was sitting in a chair, looking down at Lust. Lust went cold when she saw Rize twisting a feather around in her hand.

“So… you’re ticklish?”

The end?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back