• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dota 2 F/F Windranger and Lina

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Read my stories earlier and get into contact with me on my deviantart page! http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

The jungle is one of the most dangerous areas in the battlefield of Dota 2. But for some, it isn’t a place of combat, but a place of opportunity.

One of these opportunists would be Lina, the tough, sexy, and powerful fire mage. But what would her opportunity be?

Truth is, Lina’s opportunity wouldn’t be about conquering her lanes. But rather conquering the soft slim midriff of Lyralei, better known as the Windranger.

Lina has been burying her lust towards Lyralei, but when word got around about what Lyralei did to
Enchantress, Lina knew that her fantasy of tickling Lyralei could finally become reality.

And how could Lina not want to have fun with Lyralei? Her gorgeous figure and fantastic belly which she always showed was a constant tease to anybody with an attraction towards her.

Lina’s heart ticked a few beats faster knowing that the seemingly untouchable Windranger was about to be ticklish puddy in her hands.

Lina knew that capturing Windranger wouldn’t be an issue; Lina had bribed Enchantress into capturing and tying her up for her. Enchantress was more than happy to help be involved in getting revenge on Lyralei after the ticklish hell she had been put through.

After the match had ended, Lina walked into the jungle, in the direction Enchantress said she had put Windranger.

Lina couldn’t help but giggle when she found her victim.

Lyralei was stripped down to her bare essentials, a brown bra and green panties. Lina couldn’t help but admire Lyralei’s flowing red hair. Not to mention her athletic body and sexy stomach vulnerable to Lina’s fantasies.

“HEY! Let me out of here!” Lyralei yelled, clearly not happy at her situation.

“Uh oh! How’d this happen?” Lina asked, clearly in a mocking tone.

“You know damn well how! Enchantress came along out of nowhere and just bond me to this rock!”

Lina was actually very impressed with Enchantress’ handy work.

Lyralei was forcefully tied spread eagle across a large, smooth rock with tight rope-knots. The rock appeared to be smooth like a pebble, most likely grabbed from a nearby stream. But right under

Lyralei’s back was a stone that pushed Lyralei’s exposed belly towards the sky, emphasizing it over any other part of her body.

“Is there a reason I’m tied up?!” Lyralei asked, squirming around in her bonds.

“Enchantress wanted payback and I wanted to have fun! This was the best way for us to benefit!”
Lyralei felt a shiver go up her spine, “Woah, woah, woah! I tickled Enchantress for fun! I didn’t mean anything sinister by it! Come on, I hate being tickled!”

“Well Enchantress hated it and you didn’t seem to mind, did you?” Lina smiled, stretching out her finger and poking the flesh in between Lyralei’s ribes, causing her to squeak and suck in her stomach.

“Wow, you’re more ticklish than I expected! I’m going to have fun with you…” Lina said, putting on a sultry, deeper tone in order to let Lyralei know her true intensions.

Lyralei looked down at her position, fully absorbing her situation. “This is gonna suck, isn’t it?” She thought to herself, before being sent in a frenzy of giggles by Lina poking her ribs.

“D-Dammit!” Lyralei thought to herself, she tried to act though, having a straight face but it was no use.

“Awww, you’re so cute when you try to act tough!” Lina teased, her fingers beginning to dance across Lyralei’s smooth skin surrounding her navel.

“D-dohon’t c-c-c-cahahall mehe cute!” Lyralei spat out in between giggles, in the most intimidating voice her body could manage.

“Why not? You’ve got such a sexy tummy!” Lina cooed with fire in her eyes, admiring the shivering motion of Windranger’s midriff.

Lyralei’s teeth gridded against each other, cursing her idea of showing her belly in her outfit.

“Oh god, please stop! Please stop! Please stop!” She repeated in her head over and over again.

“Uh oh! Looks like your belly is quite the shaker!” Lina squealed with happiness.

“D-Don’t tehease mehe!” Windranger pleaded, not even trying to act tough anymore, knowing it was no use.

“No teasing? I’m sorry, dear. I can’t help it!” Lina said, leaning up to Lyralei’s face to increase the ticklish tension.

Lina’s fingers quickly took the opportunity to drag down Lyralei’s belly and knead Windranger’s sides, the soft flesh bouncing and shaking with tormenting tickle torture.

“Shiver…”

“S-S-STOP!”

“Shiver…”

“DON’T TEASE ME!”

Lina immedietly began kneading as fast as she could up and down Lyralei’s sides, breaking the hunter.

“Kitchy! Kitchy! Kitchy! Kitchy! Kitchy! Kitchy!”

Lyralei couldn’t take it any longer.

“KYAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA! NOHOHHO! HAHAHAHA!”
She shook her head back and forth, her hair flowing around like a princess.

“HAHAHAHAHHA! NOHOHOHO! DOHOHOHHON’T TIHIHICKLE ME! DOHOHOHON’T TICKLE MEHEHEHE!”

“Awww, what’s the matter, sweetie?”

“IHIHIHHIHIT HIHIHICKLES SOHOHHO BAHAHAHAD!” Lyralei arched her back up, trying hard to escape but to no avail.

“You want me to stop kneading?” Lina cooed, shaking her head sarcastically.

“YEHEHEHEHEHES! PLEEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!” Lyralei couldn’t even finish her sentence it tickled so bad.

“Very well, I’ll just have to move onto somewhere else on this sexy belly.”

“WHAHAHAHAHHAT?! NOHOHOHOHO!”
Lina slowly down her tickling and began to move her fingers closer to together around, what Lyralei thought as, the most dreadful part of her entire body.

“Such a pretty slim belly button…”
Lyralei’s eyes went wide; she looked up and began to beg.

“NO! L-look, Lina, you don’t get it, PLEASE don’t tickle my bellybutton! It’s the most ticklish thing in the world!”

“Enchantress sends her regards, then.” Lina said sternly, trying to seem like she had more a motive to do this rather than her own sexual gratification when in reality she didn’t.

“SHE’S NO WHERE NEAR AS TICKLISH AS I AM!” Lyralei screamed in anger.

“That might be true, but it’s about the principle more than anything… and my enjoyment.”

“WHAT?!” Lyralei screamed, furious as her vulnerable position. “DO YOU GET OFF ON THIS SHIT?!”
Lina licked her lips, looking up and down Windranger’s body, her palms gliding all over the sexy midriff.

“Took you that long to figure it out, hmm?” Lina mocked, raising an eyebrow, but chuckling to herself and leaning her head down towards Lyralei’s deep, slim navel.

“YOU BI-!”

Lyralei was interrupted by Lina’s tongue penetrating the walls of her navel and covering every millimeter in her warm saliva as Lina moaned with the pleasure of finally fufiling her fantasy.

Lyralei arched her spine as high she could, sucking in and out, doing everything in her limited to power to stop Lina’s assault.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOHOHOHOHOU FUHUHHUCKING WHOHOHORE! DOHOHOHOHON’T LIHIHIHIHIHICK MEHEHEHE!”
Lina pulled back, wiping the spit off o her lips, staring into the window of Lyralei’s terrified soul.

“You’re so tasty…” Lina practically moaned when saying it, she was lust-driven insane at this point, and she dived back into Lyralei’s navel.

“AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA! HEHEHHELP! HEHEHELP MEHEHE! SOHOHOHOMEBOHOHOHODY HEHEHEHELPED MEHEHE!” Lina cried out to anybody who would listen, her sweat sticking the strains of fiery red hair sticking to her face.

Lina lifted her hear up, sticking her finger into the deep navel, constantly swirling it around, pushing and pulling, creating a sound that can only be described as a “squishing” nose, a lovely sound to Lina, and a horrific one to Lyralei.

“Ahhh, such a nice sound, don’t you agree?” Lina said, closing her eyes and letting the sound of the navel, spit, and Lyralei’s pleads play through her head like a smooth violin melody.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO! IHIHHIHIT’S THEHEHEHEHHE FUHUHUHHUUHUCKING WOHOHOHHORSE!” Lina cried, beginning to have tears dripping off of her face.

“Awww, but your soft tummy is such a nice little tickle toy!”

“PLEHEHEEHEHHEASE! IHIHHIHI’M GOHOHOHONNA PAHAHAHAHHASS OHOHHOHOUT! STOHOP !”
Lina let out a sigh and reluctantly pulled her finger out, bending down by the stone holding Lyralei up.

“Oh… thank… thank you.” Lyralei sighed, almost forgiving Lina for tickling her just for stopping what she started.

“That’s the ticket!” Lina smiled, still bent over.

“What… what’s the ticket?” Lyralei asked, still panting, until fear overcame her when she came up, seeing Lina carrying one of her arrows.

“Wait! WAIT! PLEASE! Don’t kill me! I-I-I’ll let you tickle me again! I’m sorry for screaming! I won’t scream anymore! Just don’t kill me! PLEASE!” Lyralei begged, pulling in the ropes harder than ever before, thinking worst case scenario.

Lina was confused, “Kill you? Why the hell would I do that?”

Lyralei breathed a sigh of relief, “Oh… thank goodness… but then why have my arrow?”

“Oh! I never said I was done tickling!” Lina smiled, twisting the arrow around and twisting the feather inside Lina’s bellybutton.

“OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO YOHOHOHHOU BIHIHIHHIHITCH!” Lyralei squealed, tossing her head around, her body trembling, “IHIHIHIHIHHIHI CAHAHAHAHHAN’T TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHHIT!”

“You’re going to have to, sweetheart! Because this tummy can take much more, I can just feel it!”

“YOHOOHOHHOU’RE FEHEHEHHEELING IHIHIHIT WROHOHOHOHONG!” Lyralri cried out, her throat becoming sore.

“Twisty twisty twitsy!” Lina teased, pushing the feathers deeper into Lyralei’s navel.

“KAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA! NAHAHHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!”

“You’ve got such a sexy laugh!”

“NOHOHOHOHOHHO! IHIHHI DOHOHHON’T!”

“Awww, don’t talk about yourself like that, everything about you is sexy!”

“SCREHEHEHEHEHEHEW YOHOHHHOU THAHAHAT DOHOHOESN’T HEHEHELP MEHEHEHE HERERE!”

“True, but it sure as hell makes me happy!”

“IHIHIHIHI’M GOHOHONNA PAHAHAHASS OHOHHOUT! YOHOHOHHOU NEHEHEHEED TOHOHO STOHOHOP!”

“Can’t do that! This tummy still can take it!”

“NOHOHHOHO I’M SEHEHHERIOUS! IHIHHIHHI… IHIHI… I…” Windranger’s head feel back as her vision began to fade.

“Awww, guess I broke my toy.” Lina giggled, before burning the middle of the ropes through, so when Lyralei woke up she’d be able to go.
Lina’s ears piped up when she heard the character select screen before the match.

“Well, duty calls.” She said to Lyralei’s unconscious body, patting the toned belly, which was now covered in sweat and red as a sunburn.

Lina walked back to spawn, waiting for more ticklish adventures to await her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back