• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/F Our ticklish Spanish teacher!

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Read my stories earlier and get into contact with me on my deviantart page! http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

“Dios mio…” Abril yawned, stretched her arms high above her head before slipping on her sunglasses and laying her head back, her shoulder length very dark brown hair spreading out like a sheet across her yellow and green beach towel.

Abril was a Spanish teacher, born in Puerto Rico, 31 years old, but by her young face, bubbly personality, and smooth, fair skin she could easily been mistaken for a college senior in her twenties, especially in her tight string sky blue bikini, with small yellow strips crisscrossing around in a random pattern.

Abril was a much loved teacher, loved by schools and students alike.

But like everyone, Abril needed a break. Luck for her, she taught at an elite private school with a pool only open to the faculty. With an unoccupied pool and only two random life guards, Abril didn’t think she’d run into any old friends. And even if she did, she never thought she would have to endure what she was about to.

“Oh. My. God… Is that Mrs. A?!” A young woman said.

“Oh my god you’re right! And she’s got on such a pequeno bikini!” Another young woman said, with a teasing tone in her voice.

Abril hadn’t heard those voices in a long time and was curious who they were.

The young teacher sat up and lifted up her sunglasses to see two young women in lifeguard one-piece swimsuits walking towards her. One girl was black, with big hazel eyes and poufy, curly hair. This girl was named Jasmine. The other girl, Christina, was a tanned Caucasian, with a stylish shoulder length angled bobcut and green eyes.

Abril instantly recognized them; they were two of her best students who graduated about 3 years ago.

“Oh dios mio! Chicas!” Abril screamed with joy, jumping up and giving them both a hug. Feeling her bare skin press up against her former students felt rather strange, but she knew the hug was just a friendly one.

“Hehe, getting a bit feely, aren’t you Mrs. A?” Christina smiled, patting Abril’s shoulder.

“Oh! Lo siento!” Abril said, backing up, her face turning red.

“Still using Spanish randomly, Mrs. A? You’ve been in America for a while now.” Jasmine jabbed.

“It’s a… force of habit. Anyways, I’ve missed you girls! What are you doing here?!”

“We’re in college, Mrs. A, it’s a job.” Jasmine said, “We like to help around, get paid, and look at buff guys in swim trunks.”

The girls giggled, before Christina brought up an idea.

“Speaking of help people, Mrs. A, would you like us to help you relax for your tan?”

“Oh! Sure!” Abril graciously accepted the offer, lying back down on her towel, sliding her glasses back down onto her face.

Jasmine and Christina looked at each other and smiled. Truthfully, as much as they loved their jobs, they were bored.

Both girls, though straight, developed a sort of crush on their old Spanish teacher. After class during their free periods they would always discuss the kind of fun they would have with Mrs.
Abril. They didn’t want to do anything sexual, but they knew they wanted to do something.
Then, they idea came to them during the spring of their senior year, when Mrs. Abril wore a sleeveless shirt, and lifted up her arms to pull down the projector screen. They were going to tickle her.

Jasmine wanted desperately to dig into her teacher’s armpits the day she saw them, while Christina wanted to go at the belly, she saw more opportunities for ticklish potential. They would plan out how they would tickle her, down to every last detail.

This was a fantasy they never got to do to their beloved teacher during senior year, given they never got the chance and this idea just went up in smoke.
But after years of hiding these ideas, they finally where both together to do it, and their target was wearing just the right outfit for them.

Jasmine went to fetch a pillow from their lifeguard post, while Christina dug through Abril’s bag and pulled out the tube of sunscreen.

Christina knelt down above Abril’s hips, sitting on her teacher’s soft thighs and straddling the 31 year old Latino.

Abril was confused, but didn’t say anything, assuming that Christina had done this so many times she was an expert on it.

Christina squeezed the tube out onto her hands as Jasmine returned with the pillow, slipping it under Abril’s head, before lifting her arms and sitting on them, Abril’s smooth hollow where exposed, right where she wanted her.

“Kind of a strange setup you girls got here.” Abril giggled, though she was admittedly nervous.

Christina rubbed her hands together, before spreading the sunscreen across Abril’s belly as Jasmine waited in anticipation.

“You know, everybody focuses on the back for their sunscreen, completely ignoring their barriguita!” Christina said, using one index finger to scratch once while rubbing the sunscreen to see just how ticklish Abril was.

Abril’s belly shivered, “Oh!”

A smile formed on the girls’ faces, “Hehe, is it cold?” Christina asked, making sure it was exactly what she thought it was.

“No no, I’m just… muy ticklish.” Abril said, blushing a bit.

“Really?” Jasmine said, not able to contain her wide grin.

Jasmine began to slowly move her hands down Abril’s arms, towards her old teacher’s armpits. “Say, what is ‘ticklish’ in Spanish?”

Abril got noticeably nervous, beginning to lightly wiggle about, trying stealthy to get out of the grasp of her students, but it was no use.

“It, uh, it’s ‘cosquilloso’… Hey, chicas, I think I can tan without help now so if you could let me go-“

“Cosquilloso!” Christina interrupted, “I like it! Es maravilloso! It’s a word that almost sounds brave and prideful!”

“I find it quite the opposite…” Abril said, “I really don’t like being tickled…”

“And why do you feel the need to say that?” Jasmine smiled, now using her index finger to trace around the rim of Abril’s armpits, “You don’t REALLY think we’d go out of our way just to pin you down and tickle you, do you?”

“Well… your girls are doing that right now.” Abril said, closing her eyes and trying to squirm away from her right armpits out of desperate hope.

“No no no no,” Christina chimed, poking the left side of Abril’s belly, causing Abril to just and let out a quick squeak, “we’ve been planning on this for a long time, so buckle up, professora!”

“Chicas! This is no es divertido!” Abril tried to say sternly, but with a forced smile on her face.

“Then what’s with the smile, Professora?” Jasmine smiled, her finger beginning to go towards the center of Abril’s armpit.

“CH-CHIHIHIHIHICAHAHAS!” Abril tried to get out a small plea, but Christina began to dance her fingers across the soft stomach of her former teacher.

“Hehe, like cosquillas aranas!” Christina laughed.

Abril’s stomach bounced and shivered madly, the round, deep navel sucking in to try to get away, but it was no use.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHHEASE! NOHOHOHOOHHOT MIHIHIHIHIY BEHEHEHELLY!”

Jasmine smiled, “Okay then!” Jasmine then dug HER fingers into Abril’s oh so sensitive hollows.

“NOHOHOHHOHOHHO! NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEIR EIHIHIHITHER!” Abril screamed, tossing her head back and letting out massive belly laughs.

“Hey, Jasmine?” Christina said, looking up at her friend, while still tickling her teacher’s belly.

“What’s up, girl?” Jasmine said, like her friend, not letting up on her poor teacher.

“Remember how strict Mrs. A was on kids speaking English in her class?”

“Oh yeah!” Jasmine looked down at her laughing teacher, whose face began to turn red with a wickedly wide smile and shiny white teeth.

“You were a real stickler over that, weren’t you?”

“SI! SIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI! IHIHHI MEHEHEHEAN YEHEHES! YEHEHEHES I WAS! IHIHIHI’M SOHOHORRY!”

“Oh! No need to be sorry!” Christina responded, switching to a kneading technique, which was very effective on her teacher, who began to arch her back up and down rapidly, doing her damndest to get away.

“It really helped us learn!” Christina continued, “But we think it’s only fair that you beg for us in Spanish, don’t you think?”

“I love that idea!” Jasmine cheered, unintentionally digging her nails deeper into Abril’s armpits.

“You beg in English we won’t EVER stop tickling, understand?”

“Si! Si entiendo!”

“Great!” Jasmine said, doing a sort of two fingers on each armpit dance of ticklishness.

“Hey! Pense que pararias!” Abril yelled, her belly sucking in and out constantly, fulfilling
Christina’s fantasy of a sexy belly, she was practically hypnotized by the movement of Abril’s midriff.

“No, we said we wouldn’t go on forever! We’re not done tickling you yet, tonto!” Christina teased, beginning to swirl her long index finger around the rim of Abril’s navel, sending Abril into a squirming seizure of movement under her two students.

“NO! POR FAVOR! CHRISTINAHAHAHA! EO EL OMBLIHIHIHIGO, POHOHOR FAVOR! EN CUAHAHAHALQUIER OTRO LADO QUE NO SEA AHI! ES DEHEHEHEHESMASIADO!”

“Oh dear! Looks like you found a sweet spot!” Jasmine smiled, stopping the tickling on the armpits just so Christina could have all the ticklish fun to herself for now.

“NO! NO ES DUHUHUHUHUHULCE! ES UNA TOHOHORTURAHAHAHA! HAS QUE SE DETENGA, JAZMIN, POR
FAVOHOHOHOHHOR! TE LOHOHO RUEGOHOHO!”

“Hey! Mrs. A! Remember that song you tough the class at the beginning of the year?” Christina asked, a twist smile forming on her face when a sinister idea popped into her head.

“SIHIHHI! SIHIHI! LAHAHAHHAHHA CUHUHUHUCARAHAHAHACHAHAHA!”

“Oh yeah! I remember that song! How’d it go again?” Jasmine wondered.

“Like this!” Christina said happily, her ten digits beginning to tickle all over Abril’s belly, leaving no spot untouched. Like a tickling insect.

“La Cucaracha! La Cucaracha!” Christina sang, rocking her head back and forth. Christina’s voice was nice and charming, her golden pipes singing, allowing the teasing taunt to fill Abril’s eardrums. Or at least what should could her over her own laughter.

“NO CAHAHAHANTES ESOI LAHAHAHAS BURLAS SE HACE PEOHOHHOHOR! POR FAHAHAVOHOHOR, DEJA DE PROVOCARME Y COSQUILLEARME!”

“Ya no puede caminar!” Christina rubbed in the jab by wiggling her butt, rubbing against Abril’s thigh, teasing her vulnerable position.

“Porque no tiene, porque le falta…” Christina finally stopped tickling. Abril gasped for much needed air, her chest rising up and down, her belly and armpits light red from the intense tickling. Abril thought it was over, but when she lifted her head up, she saw Christina’s finger wiggle near her navel.

Abril began to shake her head and beg madly.

“POHOHOHOR FAVOR, CHRISTINA! ESO NOHOHOHOHO! CUALQUIER COHOSA MEHEHENOS ESO, NO VOHOHOY A SER CAPAZ DE SOPORTARLO!”

“Un abdomen atractivo para cosquillas!” Christina plunged her finger into Abril’s sensitive navel, making Abril scream with laughter.

“OH SENOHOHOHOR! POHOHOR FAHAVOHOR, AYUDAME! ESTE ES LOHOHO PEOR! CHRISTINAHAHAHA NO PUEHEHEDO CREER QUEHEHE ME HAGAHAHAS ESTO!”

This was the reaction Christina was looking for, so she twisted her finger around faster and faster.

Abril’s body went into full defensive mode, her belly sucked in, she twisted and turned as much as she could under the girls, but Christina’s finger was persistent, never giving her poor victim a break.

“NO! POHOHOHOR FAHAHAVOHOHOR! ESTOHO ES LOHOHO PEOR SI DUDAHAHAHA! YO NO AGUANTO MAHAHAHAHAS! ME VOHOHOY A MORIR POHOHOR ESTAHAHAS COSQUILLAS TAHAN MALEVOLAS! HE TENIDO SUFICIENTEHEHE! POR QUE ME ESTAHAHAHAS HACIENDO ESTO?!”

Jasmine got up, freeing Abril’s arms and put her hand on Christina’s shoulder. “Easy there, tiger. She’s had enough.”

Christina let out a sigh, “Okay, you’re right. Sorry Mrs. A, you’re just es muy divertido hacer cosquillas!”

Abril was furious, she despised being tickled, she had always despised it. But she couldn’t stay made at her students.

“I-I mean, it’s fine.” Abril said, still lying on the ground, panting wildly and wiping the tears and sweat off of her face.

“No, I really am, I over did it.” Christina sighed, looking down, ashamed.

“Yeah, I should have gotten up earlier.” Jasmine said, upset as well.
Abril giggled and picked herself up, and walked towards the girls.

She outstretched her arms and dug one hand into each of the girl’s bellies, tickling rapidly.

“Cosquillas! Cosquillas! Cosquillas! Chicas!” Abril laughed.

The two girls where insanely ticklish and began to back up to try to get away from Abril’s fingers, laughing the whole time.

Both the girls reached the edge of the pool and soon fell in, they both emerged, giggling at themselves.

They looked up to see Abril, a big smile on her face and her arms crossed.

“Now we’re even, chicas.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back