• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Good Day — Part 3 (f/f – full body tickling) Final Episode

jmills

TMF Regular
Missy's day comes to an end.

You can find part 2 here. There's a link to part 1 there, too.

----------------

Mischievous Missy and the Good Day — Part 3

I was wakened a little later by Felicity kissing my ear and lightly tickling my butt with her fingernails. “Come on,” she whispered. “The rain has let up a little.”

I sat up on the table. Felicity’s hair was wet and she was drying herself off with a towel. “I took a quick shower in the rain,” she said. “You got me all sticky.”

I stretched and shook my hair out. “How long was I out?”

“Not too long,” she said. “I’d love to let you sleep some more, but we should get going. It’s getting dark out.” She joked about what Ingrid might do if she found some strange woman all by herself in her barn.

I hopped off the table and gathered up my clothes.

“Some of my friends are coming over tonight,” Felicity said as she got dressed. “I’m making them dinner. You can come with me, if you want.”

“Some friends? Are they all as sweet as you?”

Felicity laughed. “I think you’d like them. I know they’d certainly like you.”

“I’d love to, but I can’t,” I said. “I have to get back. I’m running late already, and I still have to pick up something in town. Colette is probably wondering where I am.”

I helped Felicity pack up her things and tidy the barn. We put her different boxes and jars in the back of her covered wagon. “Sure I can’t change your mind about coming with me?” Felicity said as we embraced and kissed good-bye.

“Don’t tempt me, sweetie,” I said. “I can’t tonight. But I am going to take you up on that offer soon.”

“You’d better,” she said. “I’m warning you, though… I’m not going to go as easy on you next time.”

She was a lot less shy with me now, but that’s the way it is with the shy, sweet ones: if you’re nice to them — and I’m always nice to them — and show them that you really like them, they’ll be a little less shy with you, but remain just as sweet.

We said good-bye and watched her leave the yard before I hustled over to my wagon. The rain had let up a little. Instead of a torrential downpour, it was now a steady drizzle, and a few minutes into my ride to town I realized that that wasn’t much of an improvement. By the time I made it to town, it was dark and I was soaked through. Desperate to get out of the rain, I pulled into the first parking space I could find and then used the awnings of the store fronts lining the street as shelter as I ran the rest of the way to Brenda’s office, up two blocks and around the corner.

The streets were pretty much empty, and I was worried Brenda might have gone home already. When I turned the corner I was relieved to see the light still on in her office. I flipped my hair down and back once to get as much water out of it as possible, then smoothed it back before going inside.

Brenda seemed surprised to see me. “You made it,” she said. “I thought for sure you found somewhere to hide out until the rain stopped.”

“Well, I tried, but it just kept coming down, so…”

“You’re soaked,” she said.

“Yeah, I… I’m dripping all over your office. Gosh, I’m sorry Brenda…”

“It’s okay. Here, let me find Colette’s packet…”

“I was glad to see you were still here,” I said. “I was afraid I missed you.”

“No, I’m just working a little late.”

“No big plans tonight?”

“No, just heading home soon. Here you go.” She handed me Colette’s envelope. “It’s water proof, so you don’t have to worry about it getting wet.”

“Oh, well… good.”

“Okay. I’ll see you later. Hurry home out of this rain.”

She went back to work, and I told her good night and left. I always try to look on the bright side of things, but I don’t mind saying I was a little put out as I left Brenda’s. Here I was sopping wet, my tank top practically plastered to my chest, so soaked you could pretty much see through it, my nipples sticking out like thumbs, my shorts clinging to me, legs glistening… and she didn’t give me a second look. The rain was falling as steadily as ever, and I regretted — for the sixth or seventh time — not going with Felicity tonight. Collette didn’t need these papers right away, and even so, I know she would have understood if I told her I stopped somewhere for the night to get out of the rain. If I had gone with Felicity, I’m sure I would have ended up as the main course with all her friends, but that thought was much more appealing than what I had in front of me — a ride back in the rain and the dark, with no one lined up to dry me off and warm me up when I got home.

As I walked back towards my wagon, I thought of all the good things that had happened today — a nice ride in the sunshine earlier, visiting at the market, tickling Lisa’s big butt… and best of all, I had met a new friend whom I was looking forward to getting to know much, much better very soon. I cheered myself with those thoughts as I walked back… and then I turned the corner.

Down the street, I saw a number of figures were gathered around my wagon.

I jumped back, and then slowly peeked around the corner. It was just as I had feared. Lisa, Deb, Hanna and Terry were standing under the awning right next to my wagon, looking up and down the street and talking among themselves. They had clearly spotted the wagon and were waiting for me to return. Luckily, they hadn’t seen me, but I was basically trapped here until they decided to move somewhere else. I looked out at the dark night and the pouring rain. It might be just a matter of time before one of the girls came my way…

And, just when I thought that things couldn’t get much worse, I heard quick footsteps coming from behind me. I gasped and spun around, flattening my back against the wall. But my reaction had surprised whoever was walking up behind me. I heard them give a little cry, and then… “Missy! I didn’t see you there. I was just… What are you doing?”

It was Brenda. She stared at me, puzzled, and was about to speak again. I frantically laid a finger over my own lips and gestured around the corner. She peered down the street and then back at me, and I made a begging gesture with my hands, my eyes pleading with her not to give me away. She jerked her head towards the small buggy across the street from us. I realized that must be hers. “Go,” she said, her voice low. “Hide in back.” I dashed across the street and scrambled into the back, curling up on the floor. I felt the buggy shift as Brenda settled into the driver’s seat in front. “Stay down,” she said. “I’m going to have to drive by them.”

The buggy started to move, and I felt us turn the corner. A few moments later, she slowed down. Hello, ladies,” I heard Brenda say. “And what are you doing out on such a miserable night?”

“We’re looking for someone,” Deb said.

“We have a score to settle,” Lisa said.

“Well, have you tried the saloons?”

“Not yet.”

“She might be there. Whoever she is, she’s probably found somewhere cozy to spend the night. You should probably do the same. Good luck, girls,” she called out as she drove away.

I remained curled up in the back as Brenda drove. “My place is pretty close,” she said. “Stay down until we get there.”

“Thank you sooo much,” I said.

She chuckled. “I can’t let Colette’s girl get in trouble, can I? The things I’ll do for my clients. So, are you going to tell me why were they so hot to find you?”

“Oh… It’s a long story,” I said. “Just girls being girls.”

“Uh-huh. Hold on. We’re almost there…”

We drove in silence for a short while, me huddled in the back and listening to the rain patter on the buggy’s roof. Now that I wasn’t in any immediate danger from Lisa and her friends, I couldn’t help wondering if Brenda had been solely motivated by her relationship with Colette when she rescued me. Her tone when she spoke to me had been playful, but everything else about her was the same old Brenda — efficient, business-like, matter-of-fact. If she thought there was something unusual or thrilling about a wet, half-naked girl hiding in the back of her car, she didn’t say anything about it. If I were the one doing the rescuing, I’d be all chatty and excited, asking the girl I’d saved a hundred questions and trying to get her to talk about how she had gotten into trouble. But Brenda just drove, not saying a word until we finally stopped. “We’re here. There’s no one around, so you’re safe.”

“We’re at your place?”

“Uh-huh. Come on.”

I got out and followed Brenda as she hustled across a small, fenced-in back yard. I didn’t get much of a chance to look around — it was dark, and we were both eager to get out of the rain. Brenda ushered me through a door, and once the lights came on and I found myself in a tidy kitchen, not too big but very warm and clean.

“Well, here we are,” Brenda said. “Welcome to my house.”

“Very nice,” I said.

She thanked me, and then looked me up and down as I stood there dripping in her kitchen. “Wow Missy, you really are soaked,” she laughed. “Well, you’re not going anywhere in this rain. You should get out of your wet things and dry yourself off. I’ll put your clothes in my dryer.”

“That’d be great, but… ummm, do you have anything to wear while we’re waiting for my clothes to dry? Or do you want me to lounge around your house naked?”

Brenda laughed. “Don’t get fresh,” she said, leaving the kitchen. “Hold on. I’ll get you a towel. And I’m sure I have something for you to wear…”

“I don’t know if any of your clothes are going to fit me,” I called after her.

“I’m sure I have a robe or something more your size…”

She was back in less than a minute, handing me a towel and… well, I guess it was a robe. It was a silky, lightweight garment, sort of peach colored, beautiful to look at and to touch, but there just wasn’t much to it.

I held it up and put on a show of inspecting it. “Hmm,” I said, turning it back and forth. “It’s very nice, but I have to say, Brenda, that I can’t really see you fitting in to this. Either you use this as a cleaning rag, or… it belongs to somebody else.”

That was enough to bring a sheepish grin to her face and a flush to her cheeks, and seeing that, my heart skipped a beat — I finally got some kind of reaction out of her. “Just dry yourself off and put it on,” she said. “It should fit you fine.”

“Should I get undressed right here?” I asked, mock innocent.

Brenda rolled her eyes. “You can use the guest room. I’ll start fixing us something to eat while you’re changing.”

She showed me to a tiny little room, furnished with just a dresser and a small bed. I got out of my wet clothes and dried myself off, thinking about what a fun turn the evening had taken. Here I was in Brenda’s house, with “Big Red” in the next room fixing me dinner. Even better, I had her laughing and blushing at my flirty remarks. My flirting was a little sassier than my usual, but it seemed to get a reaction. I was very eager to see how this went.

But when I put the robe on, I started to re-think the whole situation. The robe barely covered anything. The hemline was still a little short of the mid-way point of my thighs, and no matter how much I tightened the sash, I still couldn’t get it to close completely over my chest. The opening V came together about three inches above my bellybutton, revealing the rounded insides of my tits. And the whole thing seemed to cling to me, draping over my curves. As an experiment, I paced the tiny room, just to see if the robe would stay on. It did, but not by much, and I felt every single bounce and twitch my body made. In fact, I felt totally naked. I’ve walked across open meadows in broad daylight without a stitch on and felt less naked than I did wearing this robe in Brenda’s house.

Brenda must have known what she was doing when she gave me this robe. Maybe she was trying to seduce me. I felt myself flushing at the idea. Those thoughts I had had earlier, as I was huddled in the back of the car, that maybe, just maybe, Brenda saving me from Lisa and her friends was motivated by more than just concern for Colette’s girl… well, maybe that was more than just wishful thinking on my part.

But I just didn’t know. She always played it so cool — always friendly and polite, but never more than that. Well, I guess this was my chance to find out. Brenda must have known that by giving me this robe she was going to get an eyeful, and I would certainly give her that. I’d be my most flirty and charming, and she could ogle me all she wanted, and we’d see what happened.

I wrapped my wet clothes up in the towel she had given me and went into the kitchen, putting a little more twitch in my hips and an extra bounce in my step. “Where do you want these?” I asked.

“Here,” she took the bundle from my arms and I followed her to a tiny room with a washer and drier in it. “Ooo, fancy,” I said. “It’s all drip dry out in the country.”

Brenda put the bundle in what looked like a small barrel and then closed the lid. “How does it work?” I asked.

“You have to press the pedal a few times and then…”

“Let me do it.”

“Well, okay, if you want…”

I made a big deal out of pumping the pedal, showing a great deal of thigh and jiggling a lot. The machine began to whirr after I pressed down three or four times. “That’s it?”

“That’s it,” said Brenda. “Your clothes will be all nice and dry in no time.”

She led me back into the kitchen where dinner was already laid out on a tiny round table. I thanked her profusely as we sat down and began to eat — I thanked her for coming to my rescue, for getting me out of the rain, for giving me the robe and drying my clothes, for making me dinner… I told her how nice she was and how much I appreciated everything she had done for me. “Oh, please, there’s no need for that,” she said sweetly. “I couldn’t just leave you out in this terrible weather, Missy. Or to those girls.”

I giggled. “Yeah, them… Well, Lisa was in the stocks this afternoon… I might have taken advantage just a little bit. Some girls just don’t know how to have a little harmless fun.”

Throughout dinner I continued chatting away, and she seemed amused. She laughed at my little comments, asked me questions and kept me talking. All the while I gave her a show without looking like I was giving her a show. She couldn’t see my crossed legs under the table, but every once in a while I’d accidentally brush her calf with my toe, just a very, very brief touch. I played with my hair, and leaned over the table as I talked, and let the robe open wider and wider before tugging it back into place just before a boob popped out. But if she snuck a peek I didn’t see it. It wouldn’t have taken much to see a whole lot of me — the quickest glance would have been enough — but she seemed to keep her eyes evenly divided between her food and my face for the entire meal.

As we were finishing, I thanked her again, and when she told me — again — that she couldn’t let me ride all the way back to Colette’s in this terrible weather, all by myself, I said, “And what about you? You said you didn’t have any plans for tonight. Were you just going to come home and have dinner all by yourself?”

“I don’t mind,” she smiled. “It was a busy day for me. Some ‘quiet time’ isn’t bad.”

“But it’s always better with a little company, isn’t it? Besides, I can be quiet. You won’t even know I’m here.”

She laughed and I thought I saw her cheeks get just a little redder before she got up and started clearing the table. I bounced up after her. “Well, that was delicious,” I said. “Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Just relax,” she said. “I’ll make us some dessert.”

“Ummm, I always love dessert. Are you sure there’s nothing I can do?”

“Well, maybe one thing…”

“What’s that? Your wish is my command.”

“There’s a small bag of sugar in the pantry. It’s on the top shelf in the back. Could you get it for me?”

“Gladly.”

The pantry was narrow, but like the kitchen it was very tidy. All the jars and sacks were arranged neatly on the shelves, and it smelled wonderful. The only light came from the room behind me, but nevertheless I spotted the small bag I was looking for almost immediately, on the top shelf in the back, right under the rafters, just where Brenda said it was. It was too high for me to reach, but there was a small bench right underneath, maybe about a foot square and eight or so inches high.

I could have just grabbed the sack and gone back, but I thought I’d have a little more fun with Brenda. I stood up on the bench and shuffled some items around for a few moments, sighed loudly, and then called to Brenda. “Where did you say it was?” I said. “In the back? I can’t find it…” I waited until I heard Brenda’s footsteps coming towards the pantry, and then stood up on my tip toes and reached towards the top shelf, exaggerating my stretch. The edge of the skimpy robe rode up to the very lower curves of my butt, and my naked legs and thighs were on full display, taut and flexed. I heard Brenda in the doorway behind me. “It’s on the top shelf, right in front of you,” she said.

“Where?” I made my butt twitch just a little bit as I pretended to search. “Oh, yeah, here it… whaaa!”

It all happened so fast that I had no time to react. As I reached up towards the sack with both hands, Brenda stepped behind me, reached up herself, and with expert grace, slapped a thin, light bracelet around my left wrist. I realized in a flash that it was one of a pair, but by then it was already too late; she had looped the chain connecting the two manacles over the rafter right above me. I tried to jerk my right hand down, but she held it up there in a firm grip, and I felt the other bracelet click into place. My arms were stretched above my head, securely fastened to the rafter above me. I bounced on the balls of my feet, pulling on the cuffs. “Brenda! What…” I tried to sound indignant, but I couldn’t help a few titters of nervous laughter spilling out of me. “What are you doing… WHHEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

I nearly jumped through the ceiling as I felt fingernails skittering along the backs of my thighs and behind my knees. “Berr-hendaa-ha-ha! Eee-heee-hee! Staa-haa-haapp! Eee-hee-hee!” Giggling like crazy, I hopped from foot to foot, my chest almost bouncing free of the robe. She goosed me a few times, reaching up under the robe to lightly pinch my buns, making me jump and let out a loud whoop. Her hands slid up my hips and ran up and down my sides a few times before reaching around to clasp what they could of my huge breasts. “Ohh-ho-ho! Ooo-hoo-hoo! Brennda-hahha!” She gave them a few quick, ticklish squeezes, pinching the nipples once or twice as I giggled.

Then, she grabbed my hips and spun me around to face her. With all my struggling, the sash on my robe had almost come undone, so I was nearly naked as I hung there in front of her. Her eyes sparkled as she looked me up and down, a huge grin on her face.

“Brenda, you dirty little trickster!” I said, still panting. “Now I know why you were so nice to me.” Once again, I tried to sound indignant, but I couldn’t help smiling right back at her.

“’Dirty little trickster?’” she said. “That’s funny, coming from you.”

“Well, it’s true…”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. And that’s how you thank me for saving your sweet butt.”

“Yeah, saved it for yourself, apparently… Hey!” She undid the sash of the robe, and then began gathering the material and lifting it up. “Aren’t I naked enough for you?” I tittered as she rolled it all the way up my arms to my wrists and then loosely wrapped the extra material around the rafter I was suspended from. She was still fully dressed, and the fabric of her clothes brushing against my bare skin as she worked sent shudders through me and made me feel even more helpless. She stepped back when she was done. I stood there on the bench and felt myself blush as she gazed at my naked, helpless body. I grinned and shuffled from foot to foot, trying to stifle the giggles bubbling away inside.

“What’s the matter, Missy?” she said, her playful tone making the butterflies in my stomach flutter even faster. “You seem a little nervous. Aren’t you going to give me a show?”

“A show? This isn’t enough of a show for you?”

“Not like your usual show. You’re usually all flirty when you come to see me — flashing your legs, swinging your hips, falling out of your shirt.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh, come on,” Brenda laughed. “Where’s all that wriggling and jiggling now? You big tease. Let’s see if I can’t help you out.”

She made hands like lobster claws and went for the sides of my waist, the spots right above my hips. And did I wriggle? You bet I did. When her fingers and thumbs began rapidly squeezing the sensitive flesh there again and again I wriggled like a fish on a line. I couldn’t help it. And I screamed with laughter, too.

“Now that’s the Missy I know,” Brenda said as she tickled me.

“WAAAHAAHAAHAA! BUURRENNNDA-HA-HA-HA! EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

She clawed her way up and down my waist as I howled and shrieked, and scuttled across my belly, toying with my naval. But she didn’t seem to linger long in any one spot. After tickling my belly, her hands darted down to give my thighs and knees some devastatingly ticklish squeezes, and then she went to the sides of my torso, lightly raking up and down with her fingernails. I was going crazy, never knowing where her hands would strike next, just knowing it would be excruciating when they did. Since I was balanced on the small bench, I was actually a little taller than Brenda for a change; it also meant that I was even more vulnerable, since she could easily attack any part of my naked body.

The red head worked her way up my sides and used her fingernails on my underarms. Cackling, I threw my head back and screamed for her to stop.

“But I’ve barely even started,” Brenda said. “I’m just doing a quick survey of your body to find out where all your most ticklish spots are.” She repeatedly dragged her fingernails from elbow to arm pits. “You know how methodical we lawyers are,” she said, her tortuous fingernails scratching the surfaces of my soft pits.

“Aaahahahah! Nohh-ho-hoho!”

“But you’re sensitive just about everywhere, aren’t you? Your hot little body is just one big tickle spot, isn’t it?”

“Ooo-hoo-hoo! Yesss! Yesss! Iheeemm soohoohoo tihihiiicklish!”

Her hands slid to my ribs, tickling me right below my violently bouncing breasts. “And anywhere I tickle you you’re just going to laugh and laugh for me, aren’t you? Because you’re just too ticklish for her own good, aren’t you?”

“Yaa-haa-haa-haa! Yessss! Ohh-ho-ho-hoo…”

Her hands continued to work over my ribs, giving them a vigorous massage that had me shrieking at the top of my lungs and trying to climb through the ceiling. “Noo-hoo-hoo! Puhlleeze! Ahahaha! Staahahapp!”

“Stop tickling you?” Brenda cooed. “Why do you want me to stop? You’re just getting what you asked for. What did you think would happen, flaunting yourself in front of me? Did you think I didn’t know what you were up to?” She lightened her touch a little, caressing my heaving rib cage with her fingertips. “You think you’re so clever. ‘Oh, let’s see if I can get the straight-laced woman all hot and bothered.’ Well, guess what, sweetie? It worked.” She played with my stomach, tracing little circles and loops on my belly, flicking her fingernail from hip-to-hip across my bikini line — or where my bikini would have been if I had been wearing any clothes. “Though it probably didn’t work out the way you wanted it to, did it? Tell me, Missy,” she said, her fingers spidering all over my belly, making me giggle. “What did you hope would happen when I brought you back here?”

“N-n-nothhiing…!” I managed to squeak out before laughter overtook me again.

“Did you think you were going to get me all wound up?” she said. “Were you going to tease me until I lost control and threw myself at you? ‘Oh Missy! Take me! Take me!’ Is that what you wanted to happen?”

“Oooo-hoo-hoo-hoo! No-ho-ho-ho!”

Suddenly, she stopped tickling me. I gasped, my chest heaving. Brenda had stepped back from me a little. “It’s kind of hot in here,” she said, pulling on her jacket. “I’m just going to make myself more comfortable…” As she threw her shoulders back to take off her jacket I got a quick look at her massive chest pressing against the fabric of her white blouse. She put the jacket to the side and approached me again. “Don’t stop there,” I said.

Brenda laughed. “I must not be tickling you hard enough if you can still be a smart-aleck,” she said. “But I can fix that…” She pressed herself up against me, reaching around to clutch my butt. I gasped as I felt her fingers kneading my soft, round buns, jolts of pleasure shooting through my body. “So where were we?” she said. “Oh yes. You were going to tell me how you wanted to take advantage of me in my own house, even after I was so nice to you, weren’t you?”

She slid her palms and fingertips in round circles, her touch delicate… a little too delicate. Before I knew it my butt was being tickled with the same spider-like fingers as she had used on my belly. I snorted and squeaked. “No-ho-ho!” I cried. “Nooo! I wasssnntt…”

“Yes you were,” she said, tickling in earnest now. “Just admit it, you mischievous little minx!”

"NEEEEEEHeheheheeeeeee! OOOooooo GAWD!!!! BRENDA!"

Even though I was giggling uncontrollably and half crazy, I maintained just enough of my sanity to hear that playful, warm tone in Brenda’s voice. “Oh-hohokaaayyy!” I cried. “Ohh-hohokayy! EE-hee-hee-hee! Yeessss…!”

“What did you want to do to me, Missy?” Brenda said. “Did you want to get me naked? Did you want to tie me up and tickle me? Hmm?”

She was clutching my buns now, grabbing big handfuls of flesh and rapidly squeezing so that they jiggled like jello. “Oooo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”

“Did you want to make me laugh and beg?” she went on. “ ‘ohh… Eee … don’t tickle me Missy… ooo I’m so ticklish…’ Is that what you wanted? To turn the stuffy, uptight business woman into your tickle slave?”

Her hands darted down to squeeze and fondle my thighs. “Ohh-ho-hoho! Noo-hoo-hoo! Brendaaahh! Nooo-ho-ho-ho…”

“Is this what you wanted to do to me? Did you want to tickle me like I’m tickling you?”

Yeesss…!” I would have told her more — it was the truth, after all, though I would have told her anything at this point — but I was giggling too hard. I got a reprieve a few moments later. She stopped tickling and moved her hands up and down and around my thighs in long, slow carresses. Her light touch still tickled a little, though not as intensely as before, and I had a brief few moments to recover and gather my senses. “Do you treat all your guests like this?” I gasped.

“Just the ones that need to be taught a lesson,” she replied.

“Oh come on,” I said. Her hands rubbing my very sensitive thighs made it hard to concentrate. “You can’t be mad at me for trying to seduce you.” Though really, she didn’t sound mad at all.

Brenda laughed. “Seduce me? So tickling me while I’m completely naked and helpless is your idea of seduction?”

I succumbed to a fit of giggles as her fingernails raked the back of my thighs. “I can’t help it if I think you’re cute,” I said, once I brought my giggles under control. “I’ve always wondered, you know, what you’d be like…”

“What I’d be like to tickle torture?” Brenda said.

“I just…ohh… I just wanted to get my hands on you… that curvy body of yours… mmmm… you always hide it under your skirts and jackets…” I groaned at what she was doing to my thighs, but soon her hands began sliding upwards, pausing to rub my hips and waist. “Mmmm… I like that,” I told her. She went on to stroke my back with her fingernails, sending shudders through me. “Ooo… Brenda… this is what I wanted to do to you…”

“But you also wanted to do this, too, didn’t you?” she said, moving her fingers over to my bare armpits and scratching lightly.

“Eeee-hee-hee-hee… Brenda, no…” I giggled and snorted.

“And maybe a little of this?” She flicked her nails down the rounded curves of my breasts.

I squealed, jumping in my bonds. “Ohh, Brenda! No-ho-ho! Nahahahaa…!”

“…or this?”

She touched my nipples and I screamed. “NO! Brenda! Please! Wait! Don’t tickle me thhh-AAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! PUHLEEEZZE!” All she did was circle my nipples a few times with her fingertips, but I was already in hysterics, hopping from foot to foot and shaking wildly as I hung from the rafters. My boobs were bouncing too much for her to stay on target, so she slid her fingers all over my huge chest while I shrieked and laughed. “Staa-haa-haa-pp! No-ho-ho! Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”

Thankfully, she left my nipples alone for the most part, but the rest of my jouncing jugs got the full treatment. Brenda’s fingers and hands seemed to use every tactic imaginable to tickle my tits — squeezing, groping, brushing, cupping them and digging in her fingers… I thrashed and squealed, helpless to do anything as she worked over my chest. Through tear-stained eyes saw her staring at my boobs as she fondled them, a big smile on her face. “Are you having fun down there, you tit-freak?” I managed to squeal before bursting into laughter again.

“You’ve shaken them in my face enough times,” she said. “I’m just taking what I thought was on offer. Or were you just teasing me? Trying to mesmerize me with your clevage? Besides,” she went on, giving the undersides of my melons a few light, ticklish strokes. “It’s hardly fair to call me a ‘tit-freak’ when you’re the one who went on about my curvy body. And you wanted me to take my shirt off, too.” She idly placed her hands over the tips of my breasts and brought her fingers in towards my nipples. “Come to think of it,” she said. “That’s not such a bad idea.” Her fingers came together and plucked my nipples just once, making me yelp, before she withdrew her hands and stepped away. My nipples were practically throbbing, and I groaned with relief.

She turned her back towards me and pulled her shirt out of her waist band. I couldn’t see her hands, but it was obvious she was undoing the buttons of her shirt. Despite myself, I was tingling with anticipation. She removed the shirt, revealing a lightly freckled back. Bra straps pressed into the skin on her shoulders and across her back. Then she turned around. My eyes went wide at the sight of her standing before me, her over-taxed bra barely able to contain her full, round breasts.

“Mmm, even better than my dreams,” I said. “And my dreams were pretty vivid.”

“And what were you doing in those dreams of yours?”

“What don’t you let me down and I’ll show you.”

“I don’t think so.” Her hands cupped my boobs again and gently pressed them together. “There are many advantages to having you up there…”

At least one of those advantages became very clear — it allowed her to treat my horribly sensitive nipples to the most excruciating little nibbles without having to bend down much at all. When I first felt her mouth on me I gave a soft cry. My toes curled and my head fell back as my gasps dissolved into titters and coos. Since she had my boobs pressed together my nipples were only a few inches apart, and her lips moved back and forth between the two with little effort, brushing and nibbling those swollen points with devastating tenderness.

“Oooo, Brenda,” I tittered. “Oh sweetie, sweetie… oo-hoo-hoo…” I began to moan as Brenda’s gentle nibbles continued and her hands started squeezing the sides of my boobs. “Ohh… nooo…”

“No?” she said. “I had the feeling you were enjoying this.”

I giggled. Truthfully, I didn’t know if I wanted her to stop or keep going. “Oooo… sooo t-t-tickly… hee-hee-hee…”

“Well, if it helps, don’t think of it as torture,” Brenda said between nibbles. “Think of it as… seduction.”

“Ooo-hoo-hoo! You little… eee-hee-hee-hee…” The giggles poured out of me, but they soon turned to moans and cries as she inhaled one of my nipples into her mouth to suck and lick. Her left hand fondled my butt, while her right slid down my hip, down my thigh… and then slowly made it’s way back up the inside of my leg…

“Ohhh! Ohhh Brenda! Ohhhhh yessss…!”

With her mouth sucking away on one of my tits, her left hand squeezing my butt and her right hand expertly playing between my legs, it wasn’t long before a massive shudder of ecstasy tore through my body. Another followed, and another after that, while I screamed helplessly. My legs eventually gave out and I dimly remember hanging in the bonds as Brenda undid the cuffs. She caught me over her shoulder as I fell, and in a haze I felt her carrying me through her house to a bedroom, where she threw me down on a big, soft bed. I lay there moaning and sighing, my body still humming.

I believe I dozed for a while, because the next thing I remember was opening my eyes to see Brenda’s face looking down at me as she stroked my cheek and neck. I moaned and blinked.

”Mmmm… where am I?”

You’re in my room,” Brenda said. She was laying on her side next to me, her head propped on her left hand while her right casually brushed my neck and shoulders. She had changed into a flimsy, light-colored robe, sort of like the one I had been wearing but more her size. I guessed she had taken a bath while I was recovering; her hair was damp, her skin glistened in the dim light, and she smelled all fresh and clean.

I purred and stretched, luxuriating in the softness of the mattress and the warm glow that seemed to suffuse my body. “I like your bed,” I said.

“I’m glad,” said Brenda as her hand traveled down to fondle my breast. “You’re going to be spending a lot of time here.”

“Oh, am I?”

“Yes. I’m going to keep you with me all night. You’re going to be my little plaything.”

I giggled. “I’m not sure how much ‘play’ I have left, after everything you did to me.”

Brenda leaned down and kissed me, a long, deep, open mouthed kiss that made my toes curl and proved that indeed, I still had some play left in me. I was practically breathless when it ended. “Ummm, do that again,” I cooed.

Brenda rose up and straddled my waist. Looming over me, she opened her robe and let it fall off her. Underneath she was totally naked. She caught my wrists as I reached for her. Gently but firmly she stretched out my arms and pinned me to the bed, leaning over me so that her chest pressed up against mine, her face was just inches above me. I tried to wriggle but I could barely move. “You’re going to have a tough time tickling me without free hands,” I said.

Brenda just smiled and gave me another long, lingering kiss. “If I wanted to tickle you, I’m sure I could manage,” she whispered when the kiss finally ended. “Do you want me to tickle you some more?” She kissed me again before I could answer, small, shorter kisses this time.

“I love having your hands all over me, but I like this better,” I said during a brief pause.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Brenda said. “I love tickling you, and I’d gladly do it some more. Even though I tickled you all over, there are a few spots I missed. Like your feet. And your toes. And I’d love to spend more time on those luscious thighs of yours…”

I moaned, excited and terrified by the thought.

She went on kissing and whispering “…but if you’re a good plaything, I don’t see the need to tie you up and do that to you. Are you going to be good, Missy?”

“Oh, yes,” I gasped. “I’ll be good. I promise…” The truth is, I barely had any mischief left in me. I felt all soft and giggly, and all I wanted was for the kissing to go on and on, for Brenda to keep being sweet to me.

“I must say, I find the idea appealing,” she said, scooting her body a little way up mine so that most of her weight was across my waist. “Slowly stroking the bottoms of your feet up and down, up and down…”

“Ohh, no…”

“… sucking on your toes one by one. I’ll bet your feet are really ticklish, aren’t they?”

“Yes, yes they are,” I whimpered. “Please don’t do that. I’ll behave. I’ll be a good little plaything, Brenda. Just please don’t tickle my…mmmph!” My eyes flew wide as Brenda’s mouth was suddenly gone and I found my lips wrapped around the tip of a massive boob. But I quickly got over my surprise, opening my mouth even wider to suck in as much flesh as I could. I felt her swollen nipple mash against the roof of my mouth and gave it a good tongue lashing. Brenda moaned on top of me as I devoured her breast, the noises she made growing louder the more I sucked and licked. With a roll of her shoulders she gave me her other breast, and I gave that one the same treatment. The smell and feel of that luscious bosom pressed up against my face made my head swirl, and I gave my own muffled squeals of pleasure as I munched away.

And I really was a good plaything all night long, though that didn’t save me from a lengthy toe-sucking — telling Brenda that my toes were insanely ticklish proved too much a temptation for the big red head, and she lavished my tootsies with attention. Brenda’s body was even more delightful than I had imagined, creamy white skin with a smattering of freckles. I didn’t get to use my tongue to play connect the dots that night — Brenda was in charge all evening — but I certainly giggled and jiggled enough for the both of us.

The next morning dawned sunny and bright, and I was a very happy girl as Brenda took me back to my wagon and I made my way home, thinking how lucky I had been to make two new friends the day before. And it wasn’t too long before I saw both my new friends again, the first of what I hoped were many, many times…

The next time Collette sent me to Brenda’s on an errand, I brought along a basket of strawberries, bread, and cheese for lunch. Brenda was in the back room when I came in, so I locked the door behind me and put the “closed” sign on the window. By the time she came out, I was standing in the middle of her office wearing nothing but a grin, my clothes in a pile on the floor. A short time later I was sitting in her lap, and we fed each other in between kisses. Actually, I did more laughing than eating, as Brenda, still fully clothed, gently tickled and fondled me until I popped…

As for Felicity, I saw her even sooner than Brenda. I went seeking her out at Ingrid’s, and spent the afternoon helping out at her bake sale before going back to her place that night. There, she gave me a taste of my own medicine, getting the best of me while I was distracted. She tied me down and then took her sweet time licking cream off my naked, writhing body as I screamed in hysteria and begged for mercy…

So, I suppose I’ll always be called Mischievous Missy, and I’ll always have a reputation as a trouble-maker, but there are at least two more girls out there who know what a real sweetie I am at heart.

Of course, not everything that came from that day was so good. Lisa and her friends did eventually catch up to me, sneaking up on me and Betty as we were cooling down one sultry afternoon by taking a skinny dip in what we thought was a secluded pond. Even though poor Betty was totally innocent, they didn’t spare her — she got it as bad as I did. Lisa and Hanna took me, while Terry and Deb worked over Betty, and right before I finally came, after a long and excruciating ordeal, Lisa told me that she’d bet I would think twice before I pulled any of my tricks again. I couldn’t talk by then, I was laughing so hard. Heck, I could barely think. But even as I thrashed and howled like a mad woman under Lisa and Hanna’s relentless fingers, I knew that the threat of a hundred paybacks like this one wasn’t going to make me “think twice” about getting all caught up in the next moment that came along. I’d seize the opportunity to have a little fun, just like I always have, and I really wouldn’t want to be any other way.

Just had a blast reading through some of your stories and I think Missy's Good Day might be my favorite! Thank you for posting such well written tales, I look forward to reading the next installment.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back