• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Graveyard Shift Tickle Trauma (FM/F)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
A story written for and inspired by Ticklephehe.

Graveyard Shift Tickle Trauma

No one ever said that working in a trauma center would be fun but for Lili the rewards far outweighed the difficulties. Working the midnight to early morning shift often gave her time to study but also reflect on her life especially during those often long ‘down times’ in between patients.

She was always proud about how she had followed in her mom Rita’s footsteps. School was never easy for Lili and mom would push her to study that much harder, that much longer to achieve her goals.

Proud of her daughter, Rita would boast often about Lili’s desire to climb up the corporate ladder. While she herself was happy co-managing the ward Lili had begun to study with a goal to move into the administrative side of the business and was currently vying for an upcoming position that would get her back into a 9 to 5 job with more pay and perks than she ever imagined possible.

Unfortunately her key rival for the managerial slot was an older woman named Clara the other manager who from day one seemed to have it out for Lili and who in all the years they worked together never saw eye to eye with Rita. On top of this her seniority seemed to give her a slight edge though Lili’s passion and desire shone brightly to the hospital’s management.

It was only recently that Lili, at the recommendation of Clara to senior personnel, was put on the same shift as her mother. Disappointed at the hours, Lili nonetheless enjoyed being able to spend more time with Rita. Their busy schedules and shift differences had put some distance between them something that neither of them liked.

On a dull and unusually quiet morning a bored and restless Rita in a bit of a mischievous mood slipped off her shoes and in her stocking feet quietly crept up behind Lili whose head was buried in one of her finance textbooks.

Peaking up at the clock (4:45 am) and looking around the deserted room Rita smirked as her hands reached around the sides of Lili’s chair. Fingers wiggling impatiently she was unable to control the urge to tickle her very sensitive and ultra-ticklish daughter and when the tips of her long fingernails touched Lili’s uniform and began to squeeze her hips and work their way up and down her sides the poor woman practically jumped out of her seat. The combination of surprise, fear and her love/hate thing for being tickled instantly unglued her.

Lili’s shoulders scrunched and she instinctively tried to pull in her elbows to protect herself but Rita who knew of her daughter’s weakness for being tickled, who in fact had tickled her since she was a little girl, turning her into a full-fledged tickle fetishist, knew just how to tease, torment and torture her daughter.

Lili flashed back to her youth when mom would pin her down and scramble her fingernails over every inch of her skin until she thought she would die. Oddly enough after a while those sensations became more pleasing than torture some and Lili found herself getting into all sorts of mischief just so Rita would ‘funish’ her as she now called it with long, drawn out tickle sessions.

Lili’s feet were a considerable weak spot and Rita taught her at an early age how to care for them, scrub and lotion them to keep them extra smooth and soft. She would help Lili trim and polish her toe nails and always bought her tights and pantyhose to wear with her outfits. As she grew older bi-weekly pedicures became the norm with Rita always paying for the treatments with ulterior motives.

As Lili reached her teenage years with the feeling of being tickled so pleasurable to her and so branded into her psyche she’d gravitate to anyone who would tease and tickle.

She harbored a secret of longing for a tickling that would take her beyond anything she’d experienced, a more sensual, erotic tickling that now as an adult woman she was able to pursue and enjoy with fellow fetishists.

Tickling along the sides of her neck another area that Rita knew sent shivers through her girl snapped Lili back into the moment.

“Pleeese stop”, she whispered in a giggly voice embarrassed to laugh too loud even though no one was around.

Rita spun around the chair and knelt in front of Lili. Running her nails over her daughter’s silky, nylon clad knees, up the fronts of her thighs sliding over them and squeezing them caused Lili to slump down and wriggle wildly. When she felt mom’s nails scratching behind her knees and slowly slithering down the backs of her calves her toes instinctively scrunched knowing where those deathly tickle tools of Rita’s were heading.

“I actually think that you’re even more ticklish now then you were when you were a little girl” Rita exclaimed teasingly as her nails circled Lili’s ticklish ankles.
“Stop tickling meeehehehehe!”

“Shall I slip off your shoes to see if your feet are more ticklish now as well?” she said in a giddy voice as her fingers continued tickling her squirmy daughter.
“Noooooo!”

“Heee Heee!”

“Not theeere!”

“Ahhaahahaaha !”

Cradling Lili’s legs under her arm and placing them in her lap Rita tugged and pulled at one of the shoes. She did her best to keep it on but when Rita began tickling the tops of her legs with one hand the distraction was enough to get Lili’s guard down and allow Rita successfully it yank off.

“You are a squirmy one” Rita said sheepishly.

As her long nails began to slither over the warm, damp sole of Lili’s foot she let out a loud squeal that echoed through the room.

“Now I know why you didn’t want me to take it off!”

“Ahhahahahaha!”

“You know damn well how ticklish I am!”

“Indeed I do my dear!”

Scrambling her fingertips on Lili’s foot bottom with the speed and skill of a true tickle sadist she skillfully slid those nails across her daughter’s toe pad, along the sides and top of her tingling foot, scratching her stocking clad heel, gliding over the arch and settling in the center of her tender sole where she wiggled her fingers feverishly.

Rita looked up at her ticklish daughter as she giggled and struggled wildly to get out of her grasp.

“Let’s take off the other shoe honey and see if that foot is as ticklish as this one!”

“Yes let’s do that Rita!” cried out a voice in the distance.

“Oh shit” Rita muttered under her breath.

Clara walked into full view with one of larger security guards named John at her side.

“Isn’t this a kinky scene?”

“What do you make of this John?”

“Looks like a little family bonding.”

“Maybe we can get in on the fun!”

“I think we should assist Rita don’t you?” smirked Clara as they walked over to the desk.

“But maybe not here, I think we need to be some place that won’t cause any interruptions don’t you ladies agree?”

“Don’t you…stoppppmmmmffffff!”

John had pulled his arms from behind him quickly covered Rita’s face with a chloroform dosed towel before she could finish the sentence.
Her struggling was brief.

John picked up Rita’s limp body and carried her to the elevator.

“What are you planning to do to us?” Lili asked in a voice that barely contained her fear.

“Your shift is about finished. In fact I saw your relief team in the break room so you two won’t be missed!”

“What are you planning to do to us?” Lili repeated this time with more anger in her voice.

“No need to get all worked up my dear.” preached Clara.
“Please put your shoe back on and come with me and remember we have your mom so no funny business.”

Pushing the elevator call button Clara looked over at Lili.
“Yes this should be quite interesting.”

“What?” asked Lili with a touch of anxiety in her voice as she slipped her stocking clad foot back into her shoe?

“You’ll find out soon enough.” She exclaimed as they entered the elevator.
“5th floor?” Lily questioned Clara.

“Yes dear. None of the administrative team comes in before 8:30 which will give us plenty of time to discuss some upcoming career-changing decisions.”

“I don’t have any idea what the hell you’re talking about!”

“Oh but you do Lili, you certainly do.”

Stepping out of the elevator Clara turned Lili to the left.

“Right this way young lady.”

They walked pass the office staff’s desks and down a long corridor. Clara reached for the door handle.

“This is the managing director’s office!” Lili blurted out.

“Yes she’s on vacation this week and since her office is a bit farther away from the rest of the administrative team I thought it would be a perfect spot to take you to discuss our mutual futures.”

Lili walked through the doorway and found her mom tied down on the top of the small conference table. Her head was propped up with pillows from the couch so she had a view of the entire room.

John had removed her shoes. He also unbuttoned and peeled off her uniform leaving her lying there vulnerable and helpless in just her bra and pantyhose.

“Please have a seat Lili.”

“What’s this about Clara?”

“This is assault!”

I’ll have you arrested!”

“If anything happens to my mother or me you’ll pay you bitch!”

“My goodness these are such strong words coming from a woman who isn’t in any position to threaten me!”

“I’ll do more than threaten…”

“Now, now young lady let’s not lose our head.” Clara said in a calm and confident voice cutting off Lili.

“You know that we are the two main candidates for the administrative position opening up next week.”

“What about it?”

“I’ll tell you if you’ll just be quiet.”

“You know you should be more like your mother and listen when you’re being spoken to.”

Rita began to mumble through the cleave gag that John put on her after tying her to the table.

“See now you’ve gotten her all excited and just when we had her in a nice relaxed state!”

John placed his hand on Rita’s exposed belly and gave it a light squeeze.

“Hmmmmmmmmmfffnooooooooooo!!”

Rita squirmed as John’s fingers wiggled over her taut tummy.

“Stop that!” screamed Lili.

“I think your mom may be even more ticklish than you .”

“John I know how much you’d like to play with lovely Rita here but we have other business to attend to right now.”

“Judging by my friend’s lack of discipline and Rita’s delightful response to his advances we may just find out soon enough how ticklish your mom is.”

“But I digress.”

“You seem to be the darling of the administrative management team and all but a shoe in – no pun intended of course – for the position.”

“There’s only one problem with that!”

“You see I want this job and plan on getting it by any means possible!”

“Your Achilles heel so to speak is being tickled but I wonder if we tie you and make you observe your poor mother tickle tortured for hours will help persuade you to change your mind about re-thinking your career choice.”

“You’ll never get that job sadistic bitch!”

“Oh my, such strong words from a little woman who is of course not really able to do much about altering her current position.”

“John can you help me to secure this young lady to the recliner?

Lili jumped up from the chair and ran towards the door. No match for John’s speed or strength he cut her off quickly and lifted her from the ground. Lili struggled in his arms pounding his chest with her fists, kicking her legs violently, pulling his hair, trying to scratch his face.

All Rita could do was watch as her struggling daughter was manhandled by the much larger security guard.

“She’s quite a spunky one Clara.”

“Yes she is!”

“It’s a good thing you offered to assist me though I have seen you lustily staring at the lovely Rita wondering what sort of devilish delights you've fantasized about delivering to her.”

“Of course no good deed goes unrewarded my friend” she explained as John threw Lili into the recliner and pinned her down.

"You'll be able to have your fun this morning!"

Pulling a roll of duct tape from her purse Clara knelt at the foot of the recliner and lifted the lever elevating Lili’s legs and feet. Spreading her legs she taped her left ankle tightly to the corner of the foot rest. She repeated the process with the right ankle making sure to snugly restrain her captive.

“Arms over your head young lady with your hands clasped” she ordered.
Lili reluctantly complied.

Aside from Rita’s nervous and labored breathing the sound of the tape being pulled from the roll was the only noise that could be heard in the room.
Hands bound tightly, Clara pulled a length of rope from her bag. Using it to force Lili’s arms back she tied it to the base of the recliner.

“John would you be a dear and come over here?”

“I’ll need some help taking of Lili’s shoes.”

“Nooooooooooooooo!”

“Stay away from me!”

“I’m warning you!!!”

“Warning us what my pretty?”

“Warning us how deathly ticklish you are?”

“You’ll never get away with this!”

“Let me be the judge of that.” giggled Clara as she unlaced Lili’s shoes.

“You see Rita?”

“You were just in too much of a hurry trying to pull off your daughter’s shoes without untying them first.”

“It makes all the difference in the world!”

Unable to keep Clara from taking off her work shoes Lili wriggled nervously in the chair desperately trying to loosen her bonds.

Clara now knelt in front of the recliner.

“Can you see OK from there Rita?”

“John perhaps you can adjust those pillow to prop up Rita’s head a bit more. We don’t want her to miss any of this”.

As John elevated Rita’s head and neck with pillows Clara spoke in a calm, clear voice.

“I have it on good authority that you’ve changed your mind about running for the administrative position.”

“I’ll never allow you to get that job over me you conniving bitch!” screamed Lily.
“Then I guess some form of persuasion will be required to change your mind!”
As Clara finished the sentence her long nails slid down Lili’s tightly bound sheer stocking clad soles.

“Ahhahahaha!”

“Pleeeeeeeeese don’taahahahaha!”

Lightly scratching the heels with the index finger of each hand and then slowly sliding all of her fingers up to her toes where her fingernails tickled at and across the sensitive base of her toes and the soft toe pads of her feet Clara could feel Lili’s legs shiver and twitch as her toes curled and spread from the itchy, torture some tickles.

“This can be easy or difficult it doesn’t matter which to me my dear in fact I’d relish you not giving in to allow me the opportunity to give you just what you’ve had coming to you since starting your position here at the center!”

Clara’s swirling fingers explored every inch of Lili’s silky stocking clad feet as the poor woman bucked and twisted violently in the recliner.

“I haven’t even started yet and you’re already coming unglued!”

“This is so much fun!” Now I can see why your mother enjoys tickling you so much!”

John walked behind the chair and slowly ran his hands down the insides of Lili’s arms. Working his way to her soft, smooth underarms his fingers began to wiggle as they found a warm, tender, ticklish spot.

“NOOOOO!” cried out Lili.

Bucking violently as her armpits and foot bottoms were tickled simultaneously Lili squealed for mercy in between the laughter and gasps for air. Clara’s fingertips dug deliciously into Lili’s soft soles and slid mercilessly up and down her foot bottoms, over those pronounced arches, across her toe pads and along her insteps. She scratched those smooth heels and drizzled her nails along the sides and over the tops of her feet and toes.

John began tickling up and down Lili’s sides alternating between wiggling his fingertips in her over sensitized underarms and squeezing her tender hips.
Out of control all Lili could do was beg for mercy and laugh hysterically as the sadistic duo had their way with her.

Rita struggled on the table pulling at the restraints to no avail. Her muffled cries were almost inaudible.

“So Lili have you made a decision yet or are you enjoying this as much as we are and perhaps need a little more time to be persuaded to do the right thing?” shouted Clara over the loud cackling.

“Are you contemplating a change in career choices?” John asked as he tickled her upper body with vigor.

“We know it’s a very ticklish situation to be placed in but a choice does need to be made.” exclaimed Clara as her fingers glided over poor Lili’s super-sensitive nylon clad feet.

“Nohohoho!”

“Waaahahahahahaha!”

“Stopppppp!”

“Pleeeeeeeeeease!”

I won’t give in!”

“You can’t make meeeehehehehehehe!!”

“Oh that’s where I don't agree young lady!”

Clara held back the toes on Lily’s right foot and scraped her fingernails up and down the taut sole!

“Now that really tickles doesn’t it?

Lily squealed and howled as Clara relentlessly zig zagged her nails up and down the slippery nylon clad bottom of her foot.

John stopped his assault on Lili’s armpits and sides and sat next to Clara.

Pulling back the toes on her left foot he mirrored Clara’s tickling style. The two of them mercilessly tortured Lili’s ultra-ticklish feet Clara never stopping while asking ticklish Lili again and again if she was going to drop from the race for the new position.

After what seemed like hours they finally stopped their ticklish assault.
“I think she actually enjoys being tickle tortured” Clara said to her cohort.

“It’s kinda hot torturing her!” mumbled John excitedly.

“Oh just you wait until the real show starts!” giggled Clara.

Lili happy for a chance to catch her breath shuddered nervously and pulled at her bonds. Still unable to break free she slumped in the recliner and shouted to Clara “There’s no way I’ll let you take that job!”

Getting up from the floor Clara straddled Lili’s thighs. Her long nails slid across her tummy, lightly squeezing it and working her fingertips to Lili’s hips she began to add more pressure. Unable to move with Clara’s weight on her upper thighs the tickles sent excruciating, electrical shivers through her body.

When John began tickling her foot bottoms the combination took her close to the edge of madness.

As Clara worked her hands up and down Lili’s sides, tickled her tummy and wiggled in her exposed underarms John’s fingers slid swiftly over the slippery stocking surface of her soles. Lily slipped into silent laughter her body so insanely sensitized that when Clara leaned down to whisper an ultimatum to her even the woman’s breath tickled!

This assault on her senses went on for another fifteen minutes before Clara finally desisted and climbed off her exhausted victim.

John meanwhile continued tickling her feet causing Lili to spasm and squirm wildly. Clara’s nails skittered up and down the fronts of Lili’s legs. Squeezing just above her knees drove Lili crazy and Clara delighted in seeing the poor girl in such a helpless state.

Again she asked Lili her intentions and again through gales of laughter Lili refused to give in.

Ticking her inner thighs, behind and around her knees and then slowly over the now wet crotch of her pantyhose Clara looked down at Lili’s sweat covered face. As those long fingernails lightly teased her labia and the hood and tip of her exposed clitoris through the sheer nylon fabric and John’s fingertips slithered ever so sensually up and down her stockinged feet and swirled teasingly around her ankles up behind her calves then back down to Lili’s ticklish feet Clara again asked their weakened captive of her intentions.

“Poor ticklish Lili!” she taunted.

“Can’t hide the fact that you’re turned on by this can you?”

Trying desperately to fight the feelings coming over her, shivering, squirming, eyes tightly squeezed shut Lili bit her lip, moaning and giggling, softly calling out Clara’s name, begging her to stop unable to control the sensations overwhelming her body.

Clara’s light and now focused stroking of her sex had Lili ready to explode. John’s fingertips continued tickling her toe stems, lightly scratching the undersides of her tingling toes and softly caressing the sides and tops of her feet which had Lili tingling from head to toe.

Rita tried to call over to her daughter. The gag muffled words never reached her ears.

Lili’s trance-like state couldn’t be broken.

Trembling violently and no longer able to fend off the effects of her captors’ erotic torture the powerful orgasm shook her entire body.

Clara, knowing her poor captive would now be ultra-sensitized slid her fingernails down to Lili’s thighs and began to squeeze them mercilessly.
John began tickling Lili’s soles more vigorously.

Clara’s skilled fingers worked up the sides of Lili’s legs to her hips where she continued squeezing and wiggling her fingers.

Across her tummy and around her rib cage she seemed to find every ticklish spot on her helpless victim.

John walked behind the recliner and reached down to tickle her exposed underarms.

The two of them tortured poor Lili who was now beyond the point of delirium.
“Think you might finally be interested in changing your mind about this job?” questioned Clara as she and John never let up their tickling.

Lili squirmed and squealed unable to catch her breath.

“Did you say something my dear?”

“John let’s let the lady speak!”

“Screw you!” screamed out Lili still on the verge of hyperventilating.

“You do make things difficult Lily.” said Clara who now tickled Lili with a focus so intense that it even frightened John.

Her fingertips poked, prodded, slid and squeezed every inch of Lili’s bound and helpless body.

Finally stopping Clara confronted Lili again.

“Is the position mine?”

“Over my dead body!”

“We very well could tickle you to death young lady but I have a feeling you enjoy it a bit too much for it to really be torture.”

Clara’s fingertips drizzled down the poor girl’s foot bottoms one more time sending a shock through her entire body.

“Because of this you leave us no choice.” explained Clara who turned around and walked over to Rita.

“Looks like you have a ring side seat for the show Lili!”

“We know you love being tickled but I wonder how much Rita enjoys it or how much you’ll like seeing your mom tortured to the brink of madness.”

“I have a feeling that Rita is a bit of a tickle sadist.”

“She tortured you for years with merciless tickling Lili.”

“No she didn’t!”

“I know she did and I’ll bet she even tickled some of your girlfriends!”

“You’re crazy!”

“Oh come now we’re big girls here I think you know damn well that tickle torturing excites your mom as much as being tickled excites you.”

“Turning the tables on poor, helpless Rita may prove to be quite entertaining.”
“So tell me are you ready for forfeit the administrative position to spare your mother the humiliation and agony we’re about to impose on her?”

“Never!”

“So be it.”

Clara reached under Rita’s back and unclasped her bra.

She also pulled the pillows away from Rita’s head.

Licking her lips she teasingly wiggled her fingers in front of Lili’s bound mom.
With each index fingertip she then circled Rita’s areolas. Her nipples that had risen to attention were soon teased with the palms of Clara’s hands.

“Mmmmffff!”

“What was that Rita?”

“John perhaps we should remove her gag this way her lovely daughter can hear every pathetic plea for help, every giggle and squeal!”

As John removed the gag Clara’s fingertips tickled the sides, tops and bottoms of Rita’s sensitive breasts occasionally fanning her nails out across her rib cage.
Tracing each rib ever so lightly then sliding her nails back to those attentive, erect nipples the itchy, tingly tickles were almost bearable yet maddening.
“We’ll start out slowly my dear and see where it takes us!” explained Clara who watched the goose pimples form on her bound victim’s ticklish skin. It was just the reaction she was hoping for.

“I have a feeling that John would like to assist me but where do I have him position himself?”

“He does have a bit of a thing for a woman’s ticklish armpits and yours look incredibly inviting.” said Clara never stopping her delicate fingertip tickling of Rita’s breasts, nipples and ribs.

“But then on the other hand I saw how much fun he had tickling your daughter’s feet.”

“Decisions, decisions!”

“Leave her alone you bitch” screamed Lili.

“If you’re not careful we may come back over there and tickle you some more!”

“Perhaps that’s what you’re hoping for you little freak!”

“See what you’ve done to your daughter Rita with all the tickling you administered to her over the years?”

“Payback time for you!” smirked Clara as her fingers now began to drizzle down to Rita’s tummy.

As the fingers of her left hand circled Rita’s belly button her right hand began to tickle her hip. One side then the other causing Rita to giggle and writhe on the table. The sound of her intense laughter was deafening as Clara began tickling her hips and tummy faster and with more force.

Closing her eyes hoping it was all a dream was a big mistake especially when John crept over to the top of the table and without warning reached into the hollows of her underarms.

Fingers wiggling in her warm, soft armpits and hands attacking her sides had Rita bucking violently.

Clara & John seemed incredibly in sync never giving Rita a moments rest. Tickling her upper inner arms, those ticklish arm pits, the sides of her neck, her shoulders, her rib cage, hips and tummy the sensations reverberated through every inch of Rita’s struggling body.

Unable to move, squealing and squirming wildly she looked over to her daughter the only person who held the key to relief.

“Stop tickling her!” screamed out Lili unable to bear watching the torment that her mother was enduring.

“We can stop when you decide you no longer are in the running for the job!”
“I won’t give in!”

“Then I guess you’ll have to watch us devastate your very ticklish mom!”
“Please don’t tickle her!”

“You know what will stop the torture young lady!” cried out Clara over Rita’s cackling.

When she began tickling her at the spot where her torso connected to her legs Rita arched her back and screamed for mercy.

Clara’s fingers nestled into that upper inner thigh area and wiggled in a vibrating motion that sent shivers through Rita.

“Looks like I found a spot that is more ticklish than her armpits John.”
Her tickles were relentless and Rita squealed and pleaded for mercy as John tickled her underarms in a similar fashion.

“Like this Rita?”

“Pleeeese stoppppp!”

“No more ticklessssss!”

Abandoning her armpits John moved to the bottom of the table and there was a brief reprise before he began to slide his nails up and down the bottoms of her tightly bound feet. The nylons allowed his fingers to slide effortlessly over her slick, shiny stocking soles.

Rita pulled in vain at the restrains as her evil captors gleefully tortured her to the brink of insanity.

Standing on either side of her now and tickling her silky thighs, her knees, her slippery nylon clad feet and then without warning working their way back up to her hips and belly, her rib cage, her breasts and nipples and her creamy underarms they meticulously tortured every inch of Rita’s now insanely sensitized body.

“What do you say now Lili?”

“Are you ready to comply?”

“Please don’t tickle her anymore!” cried Lili.

As she sat bound and helpless watching her mom get tickled out of her mind one side of this conflicted woman desperately wanted to give in to stop them from tormenting and torturing her while the other embarrassingly was getting excited seeing her mother tickled like this.

Clara’s skills certainly rivaled Rita’s and as Lili watched this woman tickle her mom tingly, erotic feelings began to course though her body.

Visions of Rita pinning her down, tickling her mercilessly and thoughts of other play friends who discovered her love for being tickled sensually and who exploited this weakness to their own devices had Lili turned on and wet.
As poor Rita laughed hysterically Lili stared intently. Dazed and confused, focused on her squirming, squealing mother, the two torturers who so adeptly were having their way with her and the sensations now taking over her own body as she shuddered and shivered literally feeling the tickling fingers of Clara and John had her close to the edge. Closing her eyes, trying to shake these thoughts, these desires welling up in her she screamed out before she realized what she was saying.

“Tickle her feet, get her toes!”

“Don’t stop!”

Stunned and having no control of her senses Lili’s face turned beat red.

“Oh my God!”

“I’mmm so sorry mom!”

“I didn’t mean that!”

“Stoppppppp tickling her!”

Clara turned to the young woman and smiled.

Walking slowly over to Lili she reached down and began to slide her fingertips up and down her nylon clad legs.

“You’re just full of surprises aren’t you?”

“Maybe I should tickle your feet and toes!” Clara exclaimed as her long nails skittered over Lili’s smooth, stocking soles.

“Don’t do this to meehehehehehee!”

“Nooo!”

“Hohohohohoho!”

“My goodness this really does turn you on doesn’t it Lili?”

Clara’s long nails sizzled over Lili’s arches, insteps and soles while John continued tickling her mom relentlessly.

Rita’s hysterical laughter combined with Clara’s attack on her daughter’s ticklish legs and feet had Lily completely overwhelmed.

Clara’s tickling fingers had again lit the fuse between Lili’s legs and the minute her long nails inched their way up under her uniform and began caressing her wet pussy Lili began to spasm and jerk wildly .

One hand tickling her soft soles, the other rubbing her throbbing clitoris through her soaked pantyhose brought on a second orgasm that hit her with a force she’s never before experienced.

Taking advantage of the post-orgasm ticklishness that had Lili super-sensitized Clara’s hands made their way to tender, ticklish spots that she found earlier in the morning torturing Lili beyond the brink of madness.

After an eternity of punishment and pleasure was endured Clara finally stepped back from Lili.

John after slipping in a few more underarm tickles moved away from the disheveled and devastated Rita.

They huddled together on the other side of the room whispering something that was inaudible to Rita or Lili.

Mother and daughter were beyond spent but when Clara and John walked over to Rita the fear of more torture gave her a sudden rush of adrenaline that had her pulling and tugging nervously at the tight restraints.

“No more ticklessss!”

Mercifully instead of more torture John began to untie Rita.

Clara gathered her uniform and shoes and placed them on a chair next to the table.

Shivering involuntarily Rita barely had the energy to get dressed.

“Unfortunately it’s getting late and the administrative team will be starting their day soon so luckily for you two we need to put any further discussion about our careers on hold for now.” exclaimed Clara as she and John cut the tape from Lili’s ankles and wrists.

“I do fear that we haven’t made anywhere near as strong a case yet for you dropping out of the job race.”

“That’s fine because we still have six days and plenty of ideas to share with you before your final selection is made.”

‘Of course it’s understood that you’ll not say a word about this incident or for that matter anything else we have planned for you lovely ladies over the course of the week.”

“Think very carefully about the choices Lili.” Clara said smugly watching her put on her shoes.

She then gave her a quick poke in the side.

Lili gasped.

Unsure of how to respond, both of them considerably weakened from the torture and now frightened about what this crazy woman had in mind to do to them before the job deadline and especially worrying about what would happen to them from the deadline forward Lili reached for Rita’s hand. Together they silently left the office.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back