• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patty's Office Party Part2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Well our attitudes certainly changed in the office after that night, I can tell you ! Those two amazons had shown me a side of myself that I never knew existed, and I rather came to like them. My sexuality bloomed like never before in my life and my manner of dress began to show it. I still wore my too-tight skirts, but now they were a lot shorter. My normal 2 inch pumps gave way to 3 inch stilletoes with cut-away middles. I still wore blouses of the finest silk, but I made sure the top two buttons were undone just enough to show my considerable cleavage. And I learned to love the feel of thigh-high silk stockings; sometimes with garter belt and sometimes without. This made me feel so sexy and alluring that I wondered to myself why I never dressed like this before !

Needless to say, Janet and Debra’s jaws dropped open when I first walked into the office like this ! From that day on, we started teasing each other every chance we got. For example, we would have a meeting in my office and I would deliberately cross my legs, letting my short skirt ride up even higher. Then I would dangle my heel on my toe and bounce it around; barely managing to keep it on ! I knew this little tease was having an effect on them as their breathing patterns would change and I could see their nipples beginning to harden; even under blouse and bra.

But they began to tease me back ! Janet brought in a pen with a big fluffy feather on it and whenever we would have one of our "meetings" she would pull it out to take notes with. As soon as I would dangle my heels, Janet would stroke the feather across her chin and give me a lascivious look of pure evil. That set MY nipples to hardening ! Or, Debra would sneak up behind me when I wasn’t expecting it and quickly tickle my sides; making me squeal and jump like a little girl !

The surprising thing was, their work improved remarkably ! They never missed a deadline and I could tell the quality of their work was excellent. We enjoyed a more than friendly relationship and I never had a circumstance when I had to be bitchy again. But I still had a huge desire to get my revenge on my wicked employees. I was curious to see if tickling a woman into insensibility was as arousing as being the one so tickled. And after all, I did have to maintain discipline, now didn’t I ?

I tried sneaking up behind Debra one time in the stockroom and wickedly tickled her ribs. She jumped and broke out in a lovely flow of melodic laughter as she tried to wriggle away from me. But Janet heard the laughter and rushed into the stock room. Between the two of them, they had me crying in laughter on the stockroom floor within 10 minutes. It didn’t seem I’d ever get my revenge with both of them double-teaming me !

One day, after one of our meetings, I was feeling especially teased and aroused. Janet was stroking her feather and leering, while Debra was slowly drawing her long fingernails up and down her silky nyloned thigh. The meeting broke up with all of us giggling like naughty girls, but I had a client coming in so we had to try and settle down.

Ms. Lee was a diminutive, young Chinese woman who ran an herbal apothecary store in town. As she was just starting her business, I had done a lot of special work for her at little charge. She was a pleasant girl who was only slightly shorter than me, and she smiled with great enthusiasm when I shook her hand.

"Ms. Patricia, Soon Lee cannot thank you enough !" she gushed. "Mos’ would have taken advantage but you…. You did much more than I could have hoped for ! And do not think Soon Lee does not know that you charge me far less than normal !" Her brilliant white smile was contagious and I blushed at the compliments she gave me.

We sat down to chat; all the while she kept insisting she was going to pay me more.

"No, Soon Lee…" I said, "…I will not accept any more money from you. You have a business to build and need every penny you can scrape together.

"Okay, you just tell Soon Lee what she can do for you ! No request is too great. I have my honor to consider you know !"

Not really thinking about what I was saying, I piped up with "Well, if you can think of prank I can use to get back at the girls in the front office, that would be great !" A huge grin came over my face and I giggled just a bit.

"Ooooooh ! What they do to you Ms. Patricia ? Tell Soon Lee."

I don’t know if it was because I was still aroused from our tease-meeting or if I had an amorous desire to relive the joy from that night through the retelling, but I told Soon Lee the whole story from start to finish !

She "Ooooohhhh’d" and "Aaaaahhhh’d" at different parts, and clapped her hands and giggled like a little girl at others. When it got to the really steamy parts, Soon Lee gasped delightedly with her hands on either side of her face and her bright green eyes grew as large as silver dollars.

"Ah so !" she said as I finished my story, "…Soon Lee have idea ! You come to my shop tonight and I show you !"

I HAD become aroused retelling the story, was quite distracted, and immediately answered "Certainly, that sounds like fun !" I had no idea what Soon Lee was thinking of, but she had a deliciously wicked look in her eyes. And I think she could tell I was aroused, for as we stood, she took a moment to gaze directly at my hardened nipples which were trying their best to poke through my silky bra and blouse ! She giggled, blew me a little kiss, and left the office; leaving me in a dither of emotions and desire.

"Oh well," I thought to myself, "…maybe Soon Lee has some deliciously wicked idea to use for revenge !" I wasn’t quite sure how I’d manage it, for when the two of them teamed up on me, I was completely helpless to stop them ! Wicked fantasies flew through my mind until I finally got a grip on myself. "Patricia, you’re not getting any work done" I sternly reminded myself. "Either go tease one of the girls or get back to work !"

I left the office after 8:00 PM and drove to Soon Lee’s store. She was just turning the sign that read "Closed" when I came up to her door.

"Ahh !! Ms. Patricia !" she said with one of her glowing smiles, "…you come in. We have tea and Soon Lee tell you of our plan !"

We walked past aisles of bottled herbs and spices towards the back of her shop, and I must say, the store had a heady aroma that I loved. Once in the back, she closed the door and pointed to a chair.

"You sit… Soon Lee make tea", she said sweetly.

I sat in a comfortable, overstuffed chair while she busied herself at the task of boiling and pouring the tea. Her shop was impeccably neat and I knew with her efficient ways, she would do well with her business. My only concern was how much of a demand there might be for natural herbs; was it enough to keep her afloat ?

As we sipped our tea, I idly asked her "Soon Lee, do enough people shop for herbs to make a business like this viable ?" It was an innocuous question, for with the Chinese, one didn’t immediately proceed to the business at hand without some talk of life and family.

She giggled prettily. "Is not just the herbs they buy Ms. Patricia" she explained. My eyebrows raised in a question mark. "It is the combinations of herbs into potions and elixirs that bring in the real business".

I didn’t voice my skepticism, but it seemed the dark haired oriental could read right through my eyes.

"Ms. Patricia not understand the ways of the Chinese. My family for many generations have been herbalists. We Chinese know a great many things about how they affect, react, and interact with the body" she explained. "I have been taught by the masters in my family all the secrets of many generations" she said with a proud smile.

Her soft lilting voice was lulling me into a very comfortable state and for some reason, it was beginning to feel a little warm in there to me.

"Many different herbs…" she continued, "…when properly prepared, can produce any effect on the body one could desire".

Soon Lee softly continued on about how herbs were mixed and concocted into potions for this and that, but my mind started to wander down a delightful path. When she said "..any effect on the body one could desire" I felt a thrill of delicious sensuality ripple through my entire body !

"I thought that was all just folk stories" I said, and unexpectedly giggled at her. I had to fan myself with my hand cause it was definitely hotter in there !

"No, no no !!! Soon Lee showing you now !" she said with her pixie-like grin.

I didn’t quite catch on to what she said for another ripple of delight shot through my short body and I wriggled in delight on the large chair. My pulse was throbbing and I giggled again as I felt a desire to caress my breasts and tease my furry mound !

"OH !!!!" I said aloud as I finally realized what Soon Lee had done ! I looked down at my blouse, and sure enough, my nipples were harder than they’d ever been before and shamelessly apparent to Soon Lee !

Soon Lee clapped her hands and giggled again. "You see ! Soon Lee showing you now ! Some herbs can be powerful aphrodisiac ! Soon Lee put a little in your tea to show what they can do !"

I writhed sensually on the chair and scolded her with "You’ve been a naughty little girl, Soon Lee"! But the effect was spoiled when I giggled again and rubbed my thighs together.

She came over to me and stroked my hair. "Soon Lee owe you much Ms. Patricia. You treat me with respect and honor. You help me keep my business. Now I help you with yours" she smiled. Lovingly, she trailed her long nails down my cheek, across my neck, then teasingly tickled my all too obvious nipples !

I gasped in sheer delight as my body yearned for more ! I could feel a moistening between my thighs and I couldn’t believe how totally sexual I felt at that moment !

"Now Soon Lee will tell you our plan. Ms. Patricia will enjoy great prank on naughty employees !" Again that endearing smile as she danced away.

I felt a pang of longing as her fingernails left my body. I felt so deliciously wicked that I would have let her do anything she wanted as long as this heavenly joy continued.

She grabbed a spray bottle from her counter top and came back to my chair. Deftly she scooped up my legs from the floor with one hand while she hooked a stuffed ottoman with her foot and laid them upon it.

I started giggling as she removed my high heels and said "Soon Lee hehehe
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheee ….what are you doing ?" I wriggled my toes at her and she grinned at me wickedly.

"Soon Lee show you now, herbal concoction with VERY reduced strength." With that she used the spray bottle to mist my nylon clad soles with a minty smelling spray. It felt cool and relaxing as I gratefully flexed my small feet.

"I’m not sure I understand" I said. My feet felt marvelous and my body was yearning for some kind of relief ! What delightful torture !

"Please, patience Ms. Patricia. You learn Soon Lee’s plan soon enough !"

After about five minutes I felt a tingling begin on the soles of my feet. That tingling soon turned to an itchy kind of feeling mixed with a tickling sensation!

"Meeeeeeeheheheeeeee !!!! That’s starting to tickle !!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my stockinged feet together.

Soon Lee grinned hugely at me as she clapped her hands. "Now you see ! This herbal mix makes skin itch, but sensitizes surface of skin at same time. Soon Lee love you too much to use full strength !"

I rubbed my feet together furiously to try to stop the itchy feeling, but it only seemed to make it worse ! And each time I rubbed one of my soles over the top of my other foot, I burst forth in girlish giggling !

"Heeeeeeeheheeeeee !!!! That tickles !!!" The more I rubbed, the more it itched and the more it tickled !

"This is prank we play on naughty girls !" Soon Lee said with great pride.

"I don’t understaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaand !" I laughed as I writhed helplessly on the chair. The more my feet felt that ticklish feeling, the more aroused I became because of the tea ! I was starting to get tickle-silly again and I knew now where that would lead me !

Soon Lee came over and whispered in my ear, "Soon Lee do nothing now for a few minutes. Just watch and see what happens !"

Ten more minutes of helpless laughter were all that it took for me to realize that my herbal soaked nylons would drive me quite mad with itchy-laughter if I didn’t get rid of them ! Sobbing and squirming, I hiked up my skirt and furiously began peeling my nylons down my legs ! Finally, I got them off and wriggled my bare feet in the cool air; hoping the maddening tickling would subside !

"Theeeeheheheheeeeeeyyyy still TICKLEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!!" I said as I furiously wriggled my bare feet at her.

"Yes !" Soon Lee said with great delight, "…the herbs absorb into the skin and stay for some time. You will be quite sensitive for many hours now! Remember Ms. Patricia, this was a VERY weak concoction !"

I laughed myself silly for many minutes until the itching finally lessened to a certain degree. My poor bare feet still tickled somewhat but at least I was able to breathe ! Unfortunately, I hadn’t been able to do anything about the raging desire that kept me at the peak of sexual intensity.

Soon Lee came over to me again, stroked me lovingly while I giggled, and explained her plan.

"Soon Lee has spray bottle for you to use !" she said gleefully. "Full strength herbs ! Both aphrodisiac and itchy-tickly in one bottle. But please be careful Ms. Patricia, only spray it on pranksters clothing ! Will soak in within minutes. When they wear these clothes, body heat will infuse herbs into skin. As they itch and wiggle, they will sweat. Warm sweat means more herbs until they wriggle like helpless little prankster that they are !"

I giggled and moaned with delight as I realized how devious her plan was. I couldn’t wait to see Janet or Debra writhing on the office floor, desperately trying to pull their clothes off to stop the tickling !

"Hahahhahahahaaaaa !" I still chuckled, "…wheeheheheeeeeen will I…. Staaaahahahahahaaaaaap laughing ????" forcing out the question.

Through tear blurred eyes, I saw Soon Lee’s amazing green ones gazing into mine.

"Soon Lee love you Ms. Patricia ! Will show you now how to tease wicked employees !"

She moved down to my bare feet and clamped her arm across the top of my ankles. I shuddered to think what she would do to my over-sensitized feet ! As I giggled, I watched in wonder as she pursed her pretty lips and blew a stream of air at my wrinkled bare soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" I exploded with laughter as a ticklish feeling I had never felt before assaulted my bare feet ! Just that breath of air had me in stitches and I’d never felt anything like it before ! Worse yet, it intensified that burning desire that I couldn’t satisfy !

My little Chinese torturess let me regain my breath until I was merely sobbing and giggling before her.

"Soon Lee knows how much this excite you Ms. Patricia ! I make you loving bargain…." She said coyly. "You take off blouse now and will leave super-tickly bare feet alone !"

I swear I giggled even more just hearing her words ! Such audacity ! That she could force me into taking off my clothes by just blowing on my soles ! Defiantly, I shook my head no as my libido cheered in support !

"Take off blouse now Ms. Patricia, or Soon Lee do more of this !" she said in a loving-threatening way as she puffed again at my tender feet !

More guffaws of laughter were forced from my lips as my super-ticklish feet became my undoing ! I couldn’t stop laughing no matter how hard I tried and my inner self didn’t care one whit if I did ! Frantically, I clawed at the buttons on my blouse until, with much wriggling and giggling, I threw it at her wickedly smiling face !

She grinned at me wickedly and said "Now, tight skirt next !"

I waved my hands feebly at her in a negative gesture.

"Ms Patricia not learning very well !" she cooed as she blew on my soles again.

I didn’t think my rubbery arms or weak fingers would be able to do it, but I finally managed to unbutton my skirt and skin it down over my wide hips until Soon Lee slipped it off over my feet.

I was quite mad with the crazy feelings this little girl was making me feel ! I loved her and hated her from moment to moment but couldn’t for the life of me make her stop !

In horror, my eyes widened as Soon Lee produced a soft, plumy feather !

"Can Ms. Patricia guess what Soon Lee want next ?" she cooed as she blew me another kiss and leered at me with fiendish delight.

Frantically, knowing what she intended to do with that feather, I pulled and tugged at my bra until finally I got the snap undone! I threw it away from me as if it would burn me and then savagely yanked at my panties. I was wriggling madly now as her insidious domination of me was producing shudders of insane delight ! Finally, I’d stripped myself completely naked, in fear/delight that she’d use that feather on any part of my nude body !

"Soon Lee want Ms. Patricia to feel good ! Knowing how much you enjoying this despite protest !" she giggled.

Standing above my shaking nakedness, Soon Lee began to dance her fluffy feather up and down my body ! Delicious pre-tremors began to shake me ! I knew I wasn’t far from an erotic explosion that would bind me forever to this dominant Chinese mistress !

She teased me for 20 minutes; bringing me right to the edge, then stopping again and again as I sobbed out giggling, moaning pleas for the satisfaction she knew I begged for. I tried caressing my nipples and reaching for my blonde furry mound, but she would just bat my hands away and tunnel in with her fluffy little feather !

Soon Lee’s fiendish grin told me she knew exactly what she was doing ! When I reached that point of no return, she stopped her feather tickling and brought her face within inches of mine.

"Ms Patricia…" she said as she licked at my ear lobes, "…now I show you how to discipline your naughty girls !"

Shuddering with delight, I didn’t notice that Soon Lee had left my side and returned to my helpless bare feet !

"This is how you make them respect you !" she instructed as she eagerly slipped her ruby red lips around my big toe !

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!!" I screamed as my body writhed violently around in the chair ! I thrashed like a mad woman as my pent-up libido exploded with nuclear ecstasy ! Every muscle in my small body wrenched in a frenzy of orgiastic heaven that I didn’t want to end ! Her long nails danced across my sensitive bare feet and threw me over the precipice of heaven into the pit of tickle-hell !

I could feel my love gushing from me as I helplessly fell victim to her domination. I begged in my mind for it to stop, and pleaded for it to continue, but I could not choose which I would prefer.

Soon Lee played my tickle-weakend body like a concert pianist until I lay gasping, giggling, and spent; so weak that I could barely grab a breath of air.

"Soon Lee love Ms. Patricia !" she cooed as she slipped out of her dress. "Now we teach Chinese massage !"

I could only giggle hysterically as Soon Lee cuddled her nude body against me and voraciously nibbled at my hard nipples !

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back