• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Principal Discipline

TQLR

TMF Expert
"Damnit ! I've had just about enough of your meddling in my Department !" screamed Naomi.

The receiver of her vituperative comments was Angela Swift, Vice Principal of Riverwood High.With mild amusement, the 5'2" blonde calmly crossed her arms and let the fiery-tempered redhead vent. Angela was used to Naomi's temper tantrums and normally was able to ignore the head of Riverwood's Science Department. Today, though, the 40 year old woman seemed especially violent. Besides that, it was late and they were the only two left in the building.

"How DARE you second guess my decisions ! You make me look like a fool in front of my students and the other teachers !" Naomi continued.

Angela rather thought Naomi was doing a pretty good job of doing that all by herself. However, she kept her thoughts to herself and said "When your decisions are wrong or go against my policies, you can be assured that I will change them".

The 35 year old blonde knew the real reason behind Naomi's temper tantrums. She was jealous of Angela's success and livid that she had been promoted to Vice Principal over her. Naomi stood 5' 10" and was a voluptuous woman with 40DD breasts, thin waist, and wide flaring hips. She had fire engine red hair, pale skin sprinkled with freckles, and a temper that matched her hair color. Right now she had her fists planted firmly on those wide hips, slightly wrinkling the fabric of her loose pleated dress. She always wore 3" heels to accentuate her height and produce a dominant appearance.

Angela, on the other hand, had a compact, trim body and a shapely 36-24-36 figure. Likely adding to Naomi's ire was the fact that Angela looked a lot younger than her 35 years. She stayed in excellent condition unlike Naomi who smoked, drank, and never worked out. In contrast to Naomi, Angela dressed conservatively in slacks and blouse and preferred flats to heels.

Naomi was seething now with Angela's last remark. "Why you little...." she began, "...if you weren't the Vice Principal I'd kick your skinny little butt something good !" she raged.

Angela smiled wickedly and said "Don't let that hold you back Naomi. In fact, they've just finished erecting a ring in the gym for next weeks boxing exhibition. Perhaps you'd like to go to the gym and settle this once and for all ?"

Naomi sported a feral smile ! "Yes, let's just do that !" Naomi was gleefully anticipating this catfight ! At 170 pounds she had the height and weight advantage over the 120 lb blonde. A couple good backhands and the little bitch will be on the mat bawling her eyes out !

They proceeded to the gym in silence. Once there, they kicked off their shoes and clambered up into the ring. Naomi wasn't exactly dressed for a fight but that consideration was irrelevant to her. "When I get through with her, she'll know not to cross me again" Naomi fumed. "And after I'm done whipping the shit out of her, I think a little humiliation might be in order !" she thought to herself gleefully. "I'll just strip that little bitch out of those drab clothes and leave her here naked ! She won't be able to look me in the eye again !"

The two faced each other in stockinged feet and Naomi planned a quick grapple, some bruising face-slaps, and a right cross that ought to put the diminutive blonde down. Angela waited calmly for Naomi to make the first move.

Naomi charged Angela, hoping to bowl her over so she could begin beating her! At the last second, Angela jumped away quicker than Naomi thought possible ! Missing her target, the redhead slammed into the ropes and was tossed back into the ring where she landed on her broad behind !

Angela laughed and Naomi's face turned red with embarrassment ! This stoked the fires of her anger even more as she stood up to rush the smirking blonde once again ! With outstretched arms, the tall redhead closed to grapple with her opponent. With unconcerned ease, Angela grabbed Naomi's wrist and executed a perfect hip-toss; sending the taller woman crashing to the mat on her back.

Naomi was starting to breathe a little heavier now and hurled curses at the diminutive blonde as she got to her hands and knees on the mat. Instead of rising to her feet, Naomi lunged at Angela from her kneeling position in an attempt to snare her legs and drag her to the mat. Unfortunately, the redhead's hands grabbed empty air and she crashed to the mat on her face ! Angela had nimbly sprung into the air, twisted, and performed a perfect cross body slam on her prone opponent ! The air whooshed out of Naomi's lungs as she writhed in pain and tried desperately to breathe.

Slowly, Naomi got to her knees and used the ropes to pull herself to her feet. She was in a blind rage now and lowered her head like an angry bull ! And just like a bull, she charged directly at Angela !

Angela stood her ground and let the angry redhead come right at her. Just as Naomi was about to grab her, Angela kicked out and planted her stocking clad foot firmly into Naomi's stomach !

The redhead fell to the mat in pain and tried to curl herself into a fetal position to protect her hurting stomach. She couldn't breathe and what little strength she had left had just been kicked out of her !

Angela knew the redhead was beaten; now came the time for a little Principal Discipline! She grabbed the hem of Naomi's dress and ran quickly past the still gasping redhead. The voluminous fabric turned inside out, and with one firm yank, buttons popped, seams tore, and fabric split ! With ease, the diminutive blonde had stripped Naomi's dress off and tossed it leisurely out of the ring !

With horror, Naomi realized she'd been stripped and was now wearing only bra, panties, garter belt and hose! She was sobbing openly now, her face red with humiliation as she tried in vain to cover herself with her hands and still try to get some oxygen into her lungs! Now she tasted real fear and the only thing she could think of was getting the hell out of that ring before Angela stripped her completely nude ! Slowly, she tried crawling on hands and knees to get to the edge of the ring.

"Oh no you don't !" Angela said, "...I'm not finished with you yet !" She grabbed the redhead's ankles and jerked her back to the center of the ring. With ease, she crossed the exhausted woman's ankles and locked them firmly in the crook of her elbow.

"No....please....no more..." Naomi wailed through sobbing gasps.

Angela intended to rip off the crying redhead's stockings and inserted a long fingernail between the sobbing woman's toes to get a good grip on the fabric. However, Naomi's next response surprised and delighted her ! The redhead's foot began to wriggle violently and her legs began to quiver !

"NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOO !!!! DON'THAHAHAAAAAAAA !!"

Apparently, her adversary was more than just a little ticklish ! With a fiendish grin, Angela started raking her long nails up and down the exhausted woman's wrinkled sole!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Naomi wailed in helpless laughter ! She was indeed horribly ticklish and knew it to be her one fatal weakness. Angela's wicked foot-tickling was forcing hysterical laughter from her throat and keeping much needed oxygen from her starved lungs ! She tried desperately to pull away but her arms were flaccid appendages that refused to do her bidding. She was completely beaten now and she knew it ! Waves of humiliation assaulted her tortured mind as all she could do was lay there and laugh herself silly like a helpless little girl !

After 15 minutes of relentless foot-tickling, Angela could tell that she'd tickled all the fight out of the tall redhead as her legs lay like wet noodles in her arm and her ticklish feet only wriggled in a feeble way. Her loud hysterical laughter was now nothing more than feeble squeaks as she tried desperately to breathe. The blonde Vice Principal let go of Naomi's legs and they dropped weakly to the mat. Now it was time for some new targets !

Straddling the helpless woman's legs, Angela began tracing her long nails up and down the backs of Naomi's bare thighs; right between her panties and the tops of her silk stockings. It didn't tickle her as much as her feet yet it kept Naomi in a constant state of hysteria. Worse, the fiendish blonde was tickling very close to her most sensitive spots and it began to induce additional sensations other than helpless laughter.

Angela had enormous fun teasing the backs of Naomi’s thighs ! They were soooo soft and when she wriggled, her full buns shook and jiggled delightfully ! She began to take a liking to this hysterical version of the bitchy redhead. It was much more pleasing than the caustic, bitter person who had walked in the gym not 20 minutes before ! "It’s a shame, too…" Angela thought, "….she’s such a beautiful woman. If she could show this kind of personality every day, she’d be much better off !" Angela giggled to herself and asked "I wonder if her butt is ticklish ?"

Grabbing one side of Naomi’s panties with both hands, Angela easily ripped the thin fabric to pieces. She repeated this on the other side, then stripped the redhead’s panties away; tossing them outside the ring to join her tattered dress.

Now her long nails went to work on the redhead’s pale, full buns; stroking lightly up and down and back and forth. If Naomi had been able to make a sound, she’d have been squealing with giggles ! Instead, she vibrated with silent laughter as her hips writhed lewdly under Angela’s tickling fingers. She’d never thought her butt could be that ticklish, but then nobody had ever held her helpless and tickle-tortured her bare butt ! Now, even her body began to betray her as she realized the tushy tickling was starting to turn her on !

The blonde continued to tease Naomi’s buns while she set to work unfastening her silk hose from the garter stays. Angela grinned evilly as she thought of the perfect use for those expensive silk hose. Once freed of its charges, she unsnapped the redhead’s garter belt and tossed it idly aside.

She laid down atop the helpless teacher and snaked her long fingernails into the helpless woman’s soft armpits. Those wicked nails played hell on the soft, tender flesh of the redhead’s underarms and vaulted her once more into the land of the helplessly ticklish! With fiendish delight, she began to nibble on Naomi’s ear as her soft, husky voice started taunting the cackling older woman.

"In about 10 minutes, you’re going to be completely naked !" she cooed. "Just think about all of that sensitive bare skin I’m going to be able to tickle and tease ! And you’re such a helpless little giggly-girl that there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop me !"

Angela’s taunting only exacerbated Naomi’s humiliation and perversely amplified the sensuous arousal that was now dominating her body ! Her nipples had hardened swiftly to an alarming hardness, such that she could feel those hard little nubbins rubbing deliciously against the coarse fabric of the canvas that she lay upon.

The Vice Principal unhooked the heavy duty bra that held those massive breasts and gazed with lecherous pleasure at the bulging pale sides that were now offered up for her titillating torture. She began to lick and kiss between Naomi’s shoulder blades which sent shivers of delight through the laughing redhead while her long nails played a teasing tune upon the sides of her very full breasts. Angela was rewarded for her efforts when she felt Naomi’s buns writhing against her in a feeble attempt at sexual gratification.

"Enough fun for now…" Angela scolded herself, "…time to get her ready for a little attitude adjustment !" She slithered back down the tall woman’s body until she could force her knee in between those pale tender thighs. With both hands she grabbed Naomi’s hips in that excruciatingly ticklish spot just above the bone and furiously began to tickle there! The redhead bucked and squealed hoarsely and wriggled her already moistened mound up onto Angela’s waiting knee. Wildly, she rubbed herself against that unyielding knee as she barked out her laughter and excitement ! Before she even knew what was happening Naomi began to vibrate with the first spasms of an incredible orgasm !

She’d never felt anything like this before in her life ! Her whole body was twitching and jerking madly as a tidal wave of indescribable pleasure crashed over her entire being ! Her tear soaked green eyes shot wide open and almost equaled the size of her painfully smiling mouth as she completely lost control of her body and surrendered to the ecstasy of her ticklish orgasm.

Angela tickled and guided the redhead’s thrusting hips until she was sure she had exhausted the sexually starved woman; evidence of that was made obvious by the wetness she felt through her thin slacks. Naomi shivered in delightful abandon and was very close to unconsciousness as she lay spent and helpless before her one time opponent.

As she was now more than helpless, Angela proceeded with her plan for Naomi’s Principal Discipline. Swiftly, she rolled down the older woman’s stylish hose and peeled them off her pale wrinkled soles. The blonde ass-kicker fought back the desire to tickle those obviously tender feet and continued to prepare Naomi for a lesson she would not soon forget !

She rolled the still quivering redhead onto her back and relieved her of that very large bra. This proved to be an effective restraint as she looped it about Naomi’s wrists and tightly bound them together. With a herculean effort, she dragged the nude redhead across the canvas to the corner post where her wrists were firmly bound to the top of the turnbuckle; arms raised high into the air. Angela was almost distracted by the beauty of Naomi’s hardened nipples and voluptuous breasts, yet she continued on.

Silky stockings became sexy bondage ropes as she bound the redhead’s ankles to the bottom-most ropes of the ring; right to left, she spread-eagled the once haughty teacher so that all of her charms were on lewd display.

Still shivering in a delirium of emotions, Naomi was just barely aware that she was now quite nude and quite exposed before her superior. Her legs were splayed out very wide and tied off about a foot off the ground, leaving her curly red fur and pouting lips immensely vulnerable to Angela’s fiendish tickling.

"Now…" Angela began, "… let’s talk about your insubordinate behavior !" she began as she traced a long sharp nail up and down Naomi’s bare foot.

The redhead began to cackle insanely and with a feeble effort, tried to wriggle her bare sole away from the blonde’s teasing touch. She’d never felt more ticklish before and it totally consumed any rational thought she may have possessed. "PLEEEEHEHEHEE.. PLEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEZE !!!" was all she could gasp out before her insane laughter stole her voice away.

"So you’ll quit your bitchy ways and start complying with my directives ?" Angela ordered with a twitch of her eyebrows and a vindictive smile.

Naomi was long past the point of agreeing or disagreeing and wildly shook her flaming red hair about.

"Perhaps this will persuade you.." the wicked blonde insinuated as she scooted herself closer to her captive. She wrapped her legs under Naomi’s raised ones until her shapely pelvis was inches from hers. "My… don’t these little soldiers look delicious !" she cooed as she traced her long fingernails around and around the redhead’s painfully stiffened nipples.

Naomi couldn’t take much more of this ! She was already more sexually aroused than ever before and now her gorgeously large breasts were the target of those fiendish fingers that had tickled her into complete submission !

"Going to see it my way Naomi, or do I have to start all over again from the bottom up?" Angela teased.

The redhead squealed and squirmed and wanted to beg to have her nipples tickled but could do no more than cackle insanely and writhe helplessly under her Vice Principal’s torturous nails.

"EEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSS !!!!" she managed to burst out of her raw throat.

"Very good !" Angela said quietly in triumph. "Because you know what will happen if you don’t…." to nail down her threat, Angela circled her long nails in closer and began tickling Naomi’s very sensitive nipples. A look of absolute joy pasted itself across the redhead’s face as she tried to squirm closer and closer to Angela’s hips.

"I think it would be a shame if I had to let the entire faculty know how helplessly ticklish you are !" And then Angela delivered her trump card. "And it would be even worse if I let all of your students know that not only are you insanely ticklish, but that it turns you into a feverish tickle-slut !" Just as she delivered that admonishment, Angela stole a hand down between Naomi’s spread thighs and began the most wicked tickling of the evening !

Naomi’s eyes shot wide open once more as she squealed in delight and made every move possible to center her aching moistness on top of Angela’s fiendish fingers ! Only now was the once bitchy redhead truly defeated ! She would promise and do anything as long as her blonde boss finished her off ! Wave after wave of orgiastic bliss slammed into her brain and banished her anger and jealousy forever !

The redhead’s last cogent thought before she shivered into unconsciousness was "If I’m bitchy again, will she discipline me ?"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back