• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy's Torment Part 1

TQLR

TMF Expert
Linda strutted confidently towards the Dean’s office; smirking with great anticipation of what she hoped would come next.

The 5’2" blonde swaggered sensuously and her large 36DD breasts bounced in time with her movements. They were barely contained beneath a pink tube top that left nothing to the imagination and her too-short cutoffs did little to hide her tanned, tight buns.

Linda had scheduled her meeting with the Dean for 6:00PM, knowing that the rest of the office staff would be gone for the day. She had her blonde hair tied off in pigtails and she did the best she could to look like a cute little girl.

Linda wasn’t the best of students. In fact, she was rapidly failing every class she attended. It didn’t surprise her that the Dean would eventually call her to her office. But Linda had a plan…..

Dr. Sandra Philmont waited patiently for her 6:00PM appointment. This particular student was beyond passing any of her courses and Sandra was reluctantly resigned to the fact that she would have to dismiss her. The tall redhead didn’t know if there was anything she could do to turn this young woman around and make her achieve.

Sandy herself had experienced such an epiphany when she was a young lady. Now, at 38, she looked back when she was 20 and realized it was her association with the sorority that had made the difference. She shuddered with wicked delight as she recalled what they had done to improve her grades!

Linda entered Dr. Sandra’s office and demurely closed the door behind her. Quietly, she snicked the lock on the door closed; knowing that the office staff had already left for the day.

Sandy gasped softly as she watched her student walk into her office. The girl had a tube top on that barely contained her jiggling breasts, and one could see her hardened nipples jutting out in blatant display ! Her too-short cut-offs showed off way too much of her legs and firm butt than should be allowed. And the little-girl look with the pig-tails made Sandy gasp with unexpected tremors. "This is no way for a young lady to dress !" Sandy thought to herself.

"Good evening Ms. Philmont," Linda gushed as she fluidly lowered herself into the waiting chair. Deliberately, Linda crossed her legs and started to playfully dangle her clog from her bare foot.

"Y..Y..Yess Linda….I…I’m afraid I ha……ha….have some bad news for you !" Sandy stammered. Sandy couldn’t figure out why she was so disconcerted. Yet she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the tanned leg and pretty foot that was bouncing enticingly before her. She did her best to hide her own lust, but she wasn’t able to supress the emotions that made her own nipples stiffen in erotic delight.

"Oh ! I don’t like bad news !" Linda said in a sing-songy voice as she wriggled her foot towards the Dean.

"Yes…. Well…. It seems…." Sandy could not get her thoughts together and complete a sentence ! With shame, she felt her nipples hardening beneath her silk blouse and her thighs started quivering uncontrollably !

Sandra wasn’t used to losing control like this, but she had a reason; deep-seated within her mind. She had never rejected men, but somewhere back in those dark recesses she had a fun-loving lust for her own gender. Her sorority years had strengthened that feeling and, remembering that, it triggered memories that started her mind spinning. This alluring young woman who sat before her was deliberately teasing her and it was making Sandy very uncomfortable.

"What I mean to say…." she sputtered ineffectively, "….is you’re to be dismissed !" she finally spat out.

"But Doctor ….!" Linda cried ingenuously, "…this is my future we’re talking about !" Without so much as a break in her statement, Linda slipped her clogs from her feet and sensuously writhed out of her chair.

As Sandra gasped briefly in astonishment, Linda perched on the side of her desk and dangled her now bare feet closer to Sandy’s eyes.

Sandra quickly took in a shuddering breath and hoped that this young lady did not notice her hard nipples poking through her silk bra and sheer blouse. Her mind was rapidly spinning into emotional currents she was unable to navigate, and she had no mental solution to the predicament she found herself in !

"You can’t do that Doctor !" Linda purred. "You’ve always said that I don’t do enough research."

Sandra quizzically gazed at her with wide open green eyes.

"Well I’ve done some research….about YOU !"

"I…I… don’t know what you mean…." Sandy stammered.

Linda smiled warmly at her Dean and stroked her bare foot up and down the startled woman’s arm. Sandra shivered as she felt the softness caress her suddenly goose-bumped skin. Swiftly, she became lost in the pools of the blonde’s deep, blue eyes. "I did some research into the sorority’s files…" Linda began. "And I found some VERY interesting notes about YOU !"

Sandy’s heart began to throb violently beneath her massive bosom ! She remembered all too well her college days and the wicked events that transpired back then.

"Wha….wha…." was all Sandra could push out of her throat.

"Oh yes, …" Linda said as she curled herself onto Sandra’s desk, "…There were some REALLY steamy notes about you and the other girls !" Linda leered at her Dean as she leisurely pulled off her tube top ! Her beautiful breasts jiggled into full view, with her rock-hard nipples pointing straight at Sandy’s googling eyes !

Sandra had lost all control she may have had of the situation as her milky thighs trembled with lust ! This young lady was deliberately seducing her and she could do nothing at this point to stop it ! "God forbid that she has learned of my deepest secrets !!!!" Sandy thought with titillating horror.

"I know you like young girls !…." Linda teased as she stroked her flat, muscled tummy, "…and I think we can make a deal !"

Sandra was torn by emotions that threatened to rip her tormented mind apart ! The professional side screamed at her to put a stop to this ! But the side of her that was all woman drove her libido and made her quiver even more in helpless subjugation to this blonde temptress !

With eyes that would not close, nor tear themselves away from their target, Sandy watched as Linda slowly plucked open the button of her shorts. As tantalizing as any stripper, the young blonde peeled them down over her hips, and flippantly kicked them off with one of her bare feet !

Sandra tried desperately to suck oxygen into her lungs ! Her pulse hammered thunderingly in her temples as she gazed completely starstruck at the nude blonde that wriggled on her desk !

"And ya know what else I learned in my research ?" Linda asked with the wickedest of smiles as she reached a hand towards Sandra.

"I found out that you’re VERY,VERY TICKLISH !!!!!"

Linda shot out both of her hands and fiendishly started tickling Sandra’s ribs !

Sandy exploded in helpless laughter and tried desperately to back-pedal her chair away from her sexy assailant. Linda leaped with a gymnast’s skill and propelled her naked body towards her laughing Dean. As fast as Sandra’s feet could push against the carpet, Linda followed her with tickling fingers, until she forced the laughing redhead into the corner !

Unable to back away further, Sandra had little choice but to be attacked by Linda’s tickling fingernails ! She squealed helplessly and kicked vainly, but Linda had found her weakest link and was exploiting it mercilessly !

"Now we’ll discuss my grades from my perspective !" Linda crowed with gleeful delight.

Sandy howled in uncontrollable laughter as Linda tickled her very sensitive ribcage. The diminutive blonde was driving her quite mad, and to make it worse, Sandy was becoming more and more aroused that a nude young blonde was tickling her into total submission !

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back