• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn of the Fude #2

The_Kev

TMF Master
The plan had worked perfectly. After recovering from her ordeal, Becky had teamed up with Jenifer and her brother Brian to exact revenge on Shannon They had all three decoded that they couldn't take her head on, they would have to be cunning. And as Shannon opened her eyes to find her self bound and gagged in a similar position that she had left Becky in, it was clear that they had been.

With big, exasperated eyes, she looked at the three figures that stood around her, Becky, Jenifer and Brian, and knew that she was in for at least one night of hell. Knowing this she let out a cry of despair, only to realize that she was gagged as well, her muffled protest almost muted despite the volume she had put into it.

Becky sauntered over to her captive and began..

"Let's see, you started with the bottoms of my feet"...

Shannon took in a breath so audibly, the gasp echoed throughout the room. Whereas Becky's feet were ticklish they were mostly an arogenous zone for her. For shannon, they were a ticklish AGONY center! She couldn't even contemplate the thought of her feet being touched, let alone vibrators taped to them! Her gasp was let out as she bellowed "Noooooo!" But what came out was a barely audible "mmmmmmmmmm"

With a cocky grin, the blond tomboy gleefully tapped one vibrator to Shannon's left foot and all of a sudden the muffled groan became a muffled but high pitched SCREAM.

"Ooooooh, somebody doesn't like their feet being messed with" Becky jabbed as Shannon's muffled scream continued and she started to shutter and panic. "Are you really ticklish?" She asked smugly, attaching the other vibrators to her other foot without warning.

Shannon's eyes went nuclear as she SHRIEKED* over and over and over again, the shock setting in as she realized that these were endless tickle devices that she couldn't shake off or plead with.

"Now where else?" Becky asked dryly as Shannon continued to scream and struggle.

"Oh yeah, my nipples..."

Shannon's screams went an octave higher and her pale white body was getting shinny as sweat beaded. Becky hummed a little tune as she attached the vibrators to both of Shannon's nipples, and all of a sudden, garbled please for mercy were included in her shrieks of Tickle torment.

"What's that?" Becky asked "I can't understand you!"

Shannon pitifully made eye contact with Becky and mumbled out a plea for mercy, trying pathetically to overprint uncertain what sounded like "I'll do anything". But Becky simply shot back. "You expected me to deal with it".

And with that, pulled Shannon's elbows up. She angled the nice vibrators so that part of then we're touching her armpits.

"There we go" Becky smiled. "Don't want to leave them out" she smirked and moved to Shannon's* lower body.

At this point Shannon was so exhausted from the tickle torture and from screaming that she just laid there taking it, pretty much in tears as Becky attached more vibes to her knee pits, upper thighs, but stopped short or her clit area.

"No" she said "you don't get any either."

Becky stood up and headed toward the door with her friends.

"Okay, have a nice weekend!"

Shannon was shaking, completely out of her mind. As a last ditch effort she looked at Brian and mumbled something. He and everyone else was SURE that she had offered to sucks his dick if he helped her. He stopped for a moment at this, eyeing her. But he had to move on. For him to admit his long time attraction to his family's worst rival would be dangerous, so he moved on.

Shannon heard* the light switch and was all of a sudden in the dark. She heard the door close and had nothing left to focus on besides how badly her feet, armpits, knees, thighs and stomach were being tickled, how much the sensations on her nipes were beimg enhamced, and... welling up slowly but surely, how badly she'd eventually need to cum.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back