• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy's Torment Part 3

TQLR

TMF Expert
Linda rode Sandra like a bucking bronco, furiously continuing to tickle-torture her nylon covered soles while she shuddered helplessly in the throes of a very powerful orgasm !

Linda was amazed that someone could be THAT insanely ticklish that they could orgasm just from being tickled ! But the proof of that quivered beneath her own steamy mound ! Linda had to stay focused or she would collapse over the edge of ecstasy herself ! "Not yet.." she said to herself, "…there’s so much more FUN to have !"

The blonde continued to stroke Sandra’s wrinkled soles until she felt her joyous quivering begin to subside. The redhead was still wiggling her but from side to side as she panted and giggled with short sterterous breath. Only when she figured Sandra was done with round one did Linda turn around and unsnap her lacy bra and peel her already sodden panties down off her buns.

The sight of Sandy’s very white and jiggly buns was too much for Linda to pass up ! She straddled the small of Sandra’s back and began gently tracing her long nails up and down the redhead’s pretty butt !

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !" she screamed hilariously, "NOT THEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEERE !!! PLEEEEEEHEHEEE
HEHEEHEHEEEEEEEEEZE !!!!!"

"I’d better hurry this up !" Linda thought to herself as she began to lewdly grind herself against the small of Sandra’s back, "…or this absolutely ticklish woman is going to make ME cum !" She couldn’t believe how wildly ticklish Sandra’s jigging bare buns were and she giggled in joy as she saw the stark whiteness begin to turn a rosy shade of pink ! She bit her lip as she felt her nipples throb almost painfully with their desire to be fondled and nibbled.

"NO ! Back to work !" she steeled herself as she began to release the clasps that held Sandra’s high fashion thigh highs ! With ease she rolled the violently shaking woman over onto her back. Sandra’s bra stayed where she had been laying and her enormous, pale white breasts jiggled enticingly before Linda’s eyes ! They had the darling sprinkle of freckles just across the top, then immediately went to pale, pearly white skin. But what made Linda’s breath catch in her throat with joy was Sandra’s now very hard nipples ! Her aureoles were that delicious puffy kind that stand out from the curvature of her firm breasts and provided a lewd foundation for nipples that were easily an inch in length; both with a bright rosy red color that made Linda’s lips go dry !

Shaking herself back to her task, Linda finished unsnapping Sandra’s garters, then quickly undid her garter belt and laid it out the sides of her still quivering butt ! Only a small patch of curly red hair sat atop the redhead’s easily noticeable clit and moist slick lips.

Linda turned around and made the mistake of sitting right on top of that little patch of hair. As Sandra had recovered most of her breath, Linda attacked Sandy’s pronounced ribs and flat tummy with a vengeance !

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!" Sandra squealed, and that was all that would come out ! Her body shook furiously with her smiling mouth wide open as she laughed and laughed and laughed. It started the redhead’s hips gyrating and humping lewdly again and it was then that Linda realized her mistake !

Sandra’s little patch of curly red fur was directly against Linda’s own engorged love nubbin and as she writhed she was tickling Linda without even knowing it; and as she was tickling, so was Linda’s now very wet blonde mound !

Linda’s eyes opened wide as she felt her stomach muscles tightening in the precursor to her own orgasm ! It didn’t stop her from tickling the pretty red haired dean, but she berated herself at being caught up too soon in the fun ! "Oh no !!! NO NOT YET…NOT…AAHHHHHHGGGGGGG !!!" she cried as her hips matched Sandra’s every lewd wriggle. Furiously the two pounded and ground against each other, the blonde still wickedly tickling the redhead and the helpless dean still convulsed in silent laughter and unvoiced moans !

Fortunately for Linda, she wasn’t as weakened as her victim from furious tickling, nor hyper-sensitive from a first orgasm. She stopped tickling as her shudders died down and she gasped for breath, suddenly realizing that Sandra wasn’t writhing madly beneath her. Instead, only shuddering quivers came from the helpless dean. Linda glanced at her flushed face, smile still wide open in her unconsciousness, as she watched her massive chest heave in gasping pants. Sandra had passed out on her !

Still quaking from her enormous joy, Linda set about to complete the task at hand ! She raised Sandy’s arms above her head and bound her wrists tightly together with her own garter belt. She then tied the loop around the leg of the dean’s desk; keeping her arms stretched high above her.

Next she began SLOWLY peeling down Sandra’s thigh highs; starting to get aroused again when she revealed Sandy’s very tender bare foot ! She bit her lip to avoid kissing and licking that most beautiful foot until the time was right. Instead, the tied the stocking firmly around Sandy’s right ankle, stretched it out to the right, and tied it to one leg of the couch. She repeated this lascivious procedure with Sandra’s left leg until she had the dean completely nude, arms above her head, and her legs tied out in a very wide "Y" !

Shaking nervously, the nude blonde rummaged around the office until she found Sandra’s handbag. In seconds, she found what she wanted and returned to her bound, helpless victim.

Sandra’s befuddled mind slowly climbed out of darkness, only to find herself giggling helplessly ! Blinking clear her tear bleared eyes, she stared down her now nude body at the blurry form of her student, laying down by her bare feet which were trying to wriggle away from her !

"Oh good !" Linda giggled, "…I’m glad you’re awake ! We’ve my grades to discuss, ya know !" Linda crawled like a cat and laid down next to the bound redhead. Leaning forward, she greedily kissed the helpless woman, caressing her, tongue to tongue. Sandra returned the kiss passionately, wriggling seductively; as much as her bondage would allow her.

"Now Ms. Philmont," Linda cooed very close to her ear, "…I believe that you’ll be giving me passing grades from now on ?" she asked. She nuzzled the woman’s ear, then wriggled her tongue inside.

Sandra shuddered as another unexpected thrill shot through her already aroused body. Enjoying the sensation, she did not respond to Linda’s question.

"Well, then….perhaps this might help convince you !" Linda brandished a thick, round make-up brush that she’d retrieved from Sandra’s handbag.

Sandra’s green eyes grew wide as Linda slowly stroked the brush down her throat, then held it menacingly above the redhead’s throbbingly engorged nipples ! Sandy realized she was about to be tickle-teased with her very own makeup brush and a little moan of fear/delight escaped her lips.

Linda lowered the brush to Sandy’s left nipple and began slowly drawing lazy circles around and around it; never once touching her aching nipple.

"Ooooooonoooohohohohoho !!!!" Sandra giggled throatily, "…pleeeeeee
heheheheheeeeeeeeze dooonnnhoooooohohohohohohohooooo !!!" Sandra wasn’t pleading for the tickling to stop, she was begging for Linda to attack her very hungry nipple with it !

"Tell me I’m you’re BEST student !" Linda taunted.

"Nohohohohohohohooo….nohohohohohooooo" Sandra chortled.

"All right, then. Let’s travel south !" Linda then began trailing the makeup brush down over Sandra’s taut, white tummy. Sandy’s chuckles turned to giggles when the blonde started twisting the brush into her cute little navel. She let her giggle prettily for a few minutes, then taunted her again.

"Straight A’s tomorrow, right ?" she teased as she moved the brush lower.

When she got to Sandra’s still steamy mound, Linda avoided it with deliberate wickedness ! She knew Sandy was more aroused than she’d probably ever been, and she was going to use this sensuous hunger like a drug; keeping it just out of reach of the addict until she agreed to her demands. With fiendish slowness, Linda danced the brush across the redhead’s lower tummy, down around and across her inner thigh, then repeated the movement on the other side !

Sandra was moaning loudly now and begging with Linda to give her the pleasure she so desperately needed. Her hips writhed almost painfully as she tried to bring her sensitive nub in contact with the brush !

"Just tell me what I want to hear and I’ll tickle your sweetness like never before" she cooed.

Finally, Sandra could stand no more ! She needed that glorious release NOW or she would DIE !

"YES !!! YES !!!" she finally croaked out between her begging moans. "YOU’RE MY BEST STUDENT…" she gasped, "…STRAIGHT A’S TOMORROW ! PLEASE !"

"That’s my sweet little redhead !" Linda cooed as she began to lightly dance the brush up and down Sandra’s bare, pouting lips !

"yesssssssssssssss" Sandy hissed as she writhed faster and faster beneath the tickling brush.

Linda knew just what pace to set, and how fast and hard to tickle. When she knew Sandra was at JUST that point, she began furiously tickling her love button to Sandy’s great delight ! This one wasn’t as powerful as her previous orgasm, but it was no less pleasureable. Sighing and wriggling contentedly, Sandra basked in the glorious feeling; glowing with a light sheen of perspiration !

With wicked delight, Linda rose from where she’d been laying on the floor, and went to sit with legs splayed out by Sandra’s bare right foot.

"And my sweet little dean, just to make sure you hold up your end of the bargain, I’ve got a little reminder of what will happen if my grades drop !"

With that threat, Linda grabbed Sandra’s ankle, raised her pretty bare foot in front of her fiendishly gleaming blue eyes, and began furiously raking her long nails up and down that tender, wrinkled sole !

"NYAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!" Sandra howled in tortured laughter ! Violently she wriggled her bare foot, but couldn’t escape her student’s torturous tickling ! She was so weakened by this evening’s ordeal that all she could do was laugh insanely while her very sensitive arches were tickled beyond her belief ! Still on the edges of her last trip into ecstasy, her body started heating up again as the cheering section in the back of her mind cheered ‘YEEEAAAAAHHHH !!!’ in complete agreement.

Linda saw the lewd undulations that telegraphed her sexy dean’s arousal. With a lewdness all her own, she snaked her pretty bare foot up between Sandra’s thighs and began tickling the redhead there with her toes !

Sandra went absolutely NUTS ! She grunted and moaned between her barks of laughter and bounced her butt on the floor so hard that Linda could feel the vibrations !

"Time for the coup-de-grace," Linda leered. She stopped tickling Sandra’s now very pink arches and greedily sucked her big toe in between her luscious full lips ! She was in love with this sexy redhead’s feet and she was very close to coming again; just by tickling and sucking on them !

"OH JEEZ !" Sandra managed to wheeze as she lost all control of her muscles. They jerked and spasmed as a firestorm of pleasure raced from her bare foot, around her violently jiggling breasts, and slammed with delicious intensity into her loins.

At just that moment, Linda wiggled her tiny toes deep inside the bucking, panting redhead and began to wriggle them wildly ! At the same moment, she rubbed herself with Sandra’s bare wet toes and they slipped inside of her as if made to be there !

"OH JEEEEEEEEEZ !" Sandra squealed in incredible joy ! "OHHH G..!!! NNNNGHHHHHOOOOOOOO GAH…." She screamed incomprehensibly as a massive orgasm grabbed her, shook her like a rag doll, and slammed her into the wall of unconsciousness that only the truly pleasured have ever experienced.

Linda was not far behind, and made love to Sandra’s pretty toes until her juices poured from her like a pump ! Over and over again she forced herself into orgasm after orgasm, tickling the passed out redhead’s soft soles so her toes would unconsciously wriggle and wiggle within her !

Finally, Linda gasped one final time, wriggled violently, and fell back to the couch; a huge smile on her pretty face, and Sandra’s pretty bare foot still within her !

Almost an hour later, Sandra woke up and found herself on the couch. Her mind was so disoriented she didn’t know exactly where she was or who she was ! Idly, she fondled her still very hard nipples and sighed and moaned with deep contentment! Blinking her eyes, she finally cleared them enough to see and looked up to find Linda towering over her !

Linda had on Sandra’s blouse, skirt, nylons and shoes; her hair done up in a severe bun ! Sandy giggled because they were much too big for her and she looked a little silly ! That’s when she noticed her own clothing !

She was dressed in Linda’s clothing, and if it was at all possible, she looked even more ridiculous. With one major difference ! Linda’s clothing was several sizes too small for her and it barely covered any of her enormous assets ! The straining tube top did little to hide her large breasts and her enormously hard nipples protruded clearly for all to see ! The cut-offs were so tight that they couldn’t be buttoned up so the soft roundness of her creamy lower belly was exposed to the world; they barely covered her little red tuft ! And they were cut so high that the back was buried in the cleavage of her buns and her pouting bare lips threatened to spill out on either side of the thin strip of fabric ! If she even moved they would crawl right up inside of her ! She moaned softly; her body threatening to spiral downward once again into blissful arousal. She had Linda’s clogs on her bare feet but her slender size 9’s just couldn’t fit inside a size 5 shoe ! Her bare heels hung out over the end and her long toes could barely fit inside ! But the final indignity was her hair ! Linda had done her long red hair up into two ridiculous looking pigtails !

"Now, for the final test of your word," Linda cooed, "…you get to go home like that ! I wouldn’t move too awfully fast, ‘cause I don’t think that tube top will last past two jiggles !" she giggled. "And just in case you think of breaking your word, I’ll tell EVERYBODY on campus how TICKLISH you are and how much you LOVE it !

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back