• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Swing part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
The Swing Part 2 !

I couldn’t believe what I’d just witnessed as the twins dragged their giggling, nude Aunt back into the house ! I was still as hard as a rock when I hissed at Blondie #2 to attract her attention.

"You little perv !" she said when she found me hiding under the bushes.

"I’m a perv ?" I said with indignation, "…I’m not the one who just tickle-stripped their aunt, now am I ?"

She giggled and gave me a lecherous smile that would’ve melted most of the Antarctic ice cap. I was in heaven as I gazed upon her rock-hard nipples that I would have willingly let poke my eyes out at this point ! "So….do you want to join our little party ?" she said.

She could have used my tongue as a door mat ! I gave her google-eyes and nodded fervently up an down !

"Okay !" she giggled and pointed a red-painted nail at me, "…but ya gotta hide in the basement. OK ?"

Listen gang, I would’ve chopped off my left arm at this point just to keep her talking to me ! I followed her across the backyard and slipped into the basement door where she led me. In the cool of their finished basement, she pointed me to a closet with louvered doors.

"There’s just one condition…" she giggled, and I looked at her with questioning eyes. "Gimme all of your clothes !"

I was thunderstruck and not a little turned on by her request ! It didn’t take me long to strip down nude in front of this blonde babe !

She giggled as she saw how aroused I was !

"Oh ! You’ll do beautifully !" she said as she motioned me towards the closet.

"You just keep quiet," she giggled, "…if you can ! ‘cause I can see we’re gonna need ya later on !"

So there I was, naked as the day I was born, sporting a monstrous woody, and hiding in their closet when they dragged their Aunt Tiffany down the stairs.

She whispered to her sister as they tied their naked Aunt to the pool table. "I wanna see !", she hissed with delight, but her twin shook her head "NO !" and went over to the cordless phone.

Furiously, she began dialing up her friends, and the conversations went something like this…. "Can ya come over right now ?… Trust me you’ll love it !!! ….. and Ya bring over some beer !" Blondie #2 had called about 5 friends before she placed the phone back in its cradle.

While Blondie #2 was busy on the phone, Blondie #1 was busy teasing her helpless Aunt ! Deviously, she traced her long fingernails up and down the redhead’s wrinkled soles ! I’ve never seen more beautiful bare feet in my life and I had a helluva hard time stopping my whimpering desire to suck on those beautiful toes !

Aunt Tiffany was totally out of it by this time ! She wriggled and giggled on the pool table and put on a show that most strippers would die to emulate ! Her gorgeous breasts and full hips jiggled and wriggled in a show that this young slut-puppy would remember for the rest of his life !

When I didn’t think this show could get any better, a herd of giggling babes came running down the stairs ! Partying loudly, they squealed with delight at the present the two blondes revealed before them !

Like hungry wolves, they attacked Aunt Tiffany and tickled every square inch of her helpless body ! I’d always known that redheads are the most ticklish of women, but I couldn’t believe how helplessly ticklish Aunt Tiffany was ! She writhed and wriggled under their long, sharp nails with a frantic fervor that I couldn’t believe !

Two of the girls took great delight in teasing the older woman’s thighs ! By the way her hips were wriggling and dancing, I knew that her orgasm was quickly approaching ! Much the same as mine was !

That’s when we heard a "Hello ! Helloo !!!!" from the top of the stairs.

All of the girls froze for a second, but Tiffany continued to giggle and laugh with her tickle-torment.

Our neighbor, Ms. Snyder, had chosen that moment to intrude on the scene, and started to waltz down the stairs.

"OHMYGOD!" she gasped as she viewed the spectacle of Aunt Tiffany’s nude, laughing form upon the pool table.

"WHAT IN GOD’S NAME ARE YOU DOING ???" she demanded as she completed her run down the stairs.

Blondie #1 turned to the rest of the girls and said to my great delight, "…GET HER !!!!"

The seven girls pounced on Ms. Snyder with tickling fingers that would not be denied !

Explosively, the buxom blonde erupted into laugher as the girls found every ticklish spot on her body ! I didn’t think it was possible but I grew harder with every moment as I watched them tickle this gorgeous woman into helplessness and started to peel off her clothes !

Ms. Snyder cried helplessly as her blouse was unbuttoned and peeled from her arms ! I was amazed at how large her firm breasts were; compared to the slim hips that just came into view as they peeled her skirt down her long, skinny legs !

Like pack animals, the girls stripped Ms. Snyder completely nude and dragged her over to a large, overstuffed chair. There, they tied her wrists to the back and her ankles to the front legs; leaving her pretty little bare butt exposed to the world, and my adoring eyes !

Aunt Tiffany was already lost in the world of the helplessly ticklish, and bucked and writhed with her ecstasy as she moaned into another muscle wrenching orgasm of epic proportions !

Blondie #1 spun Ms. Snyder’s chair around so that her wide open blue eyes stared me right in the face ! I knew she did this to tease me, and she made a great show of dancing her long nails up and down Ms. Snyder’s bare soles as the older woman laughed hilariously and helplessly for my benefit !

I almost shattered the louvered doors with my hardness as I watched this beauty being tickled before me ! Her bouncing breasts possessed nipples that were harder than I was, and I swear she was enjoying this tickle-torture even more than me !

I knew at that point that the blonde’s had a devious role in mind for me, and I didn’t care one whit ! I was so turned on that I would let them do whatever they wanted as long as I could get to their all too ticklish victims ! I didn’t care ! Bouncy, beautiful babes they may be, but they couldn’t compare to the
giggling, buxom babes that they so willingly displayed for my attention !

Ms. Snyder’s blue eyes grew wide in amazement as I watched her body shudder with abandoned joy ! Tickling fingers had found her tender thighs and she exploded with an uncontrolled lust ! Only now, I thought, did she realize just how crazy Aunt Tiffany was with tickle-lust !

+++ Coming next ! I get let out of the closet ! +++

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back