• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Swing part 3

TQLR

TMF Expert
Ms. Snyder was cackling insanely when one of the girls came to get me out of the closet. Blondie #1 was working over her bare feet with fiendish intent while Blondie #2 danced a feather across the older woman's very hard nipples!

Aunt Tiffany wasn't fairing much better as four of their friends were turning her tender bare skin pink in more than a few places ! Her laughter couldn't be heard, however, as she had been tickled into a breathless, silent laughter; only the tortured gleam of her bright white teeth and the tears that streamed from her clenched shut eyes told of her ticklish torment !

When they opened the closet door, many of the girls OOOOhhh'd and Aaaaah'd at my nudity and the massive woody I was sporting before me. Gleefully, they guided me over to the chair that held the cackling Ms. Snyder and started tying my wrists to hers ! Of course, in that position, there was only one place for my immense hard-on to go !

Ms. Snyder's eyes grew wide with lustful surprise as I entered her sopping wet pussy ! She immediately writhed back upon me and started working me over good, despite her mad laughter ! She was having a grand time and didn't mind the fact that these young hellions were now tickling the living hell out of her too! So much for rescuing Aunt Tiffany ! Like a mad woman, this buxom blonde slammed into me again and again as the girls tickle-tortured her sensitive bare feet !

And let me tell you I was loving every single minute of it ! I’d always had a thing for Ms. Snyder and now I was living a young man’s dream ! Even though I couldn’t touch her ‘cause my wrists were bound to hers, I did my best to give her the best loving she had ever had in her life !

Between her bouts of laughter I heard "MEEEEEEEEEEeheeheheeeee !!! Oh GOD ! Bobby !!!!" and "JEEEEEEEheheheheeeeeezus ! YES ! Bobby !" as she pistoned and ground faster and faster upon me. The faster they tickled her bare feet, the faster this gorgeous babe worked over my swollen manhood.

I was about to lose it myself, when the girls alternated between tickling Ms. Snyder’s bare feet, and started raking their nails up and down my own ! I went ballistic with laughter ! All thoughts of an orgasm were quickly tickled from my mind as I feverishly loved Ms. Snyder with renewed vigor ! I could feel my blonde bondage-mate clenching her muscles as she prepared for a glorious orgasm, but I wasn’t slowing down one little bit !

Just as I felt long, fiendish fingernails start to tickle my bare butt, Ms. Snyder howled with delight and began soaking me with a torrential flood of her ecstasy ! Her muscles tried to milk me dry but I wasn’t anywhere close to cumming at this point. I was now the master and I worked her over with as much intensity as she had recently displayed. I loved the feel of her sweat-sheened nakedness as she writhed and wriggled beneath me.

All of the girls applauded our performance; cheering and laughing as they chugged down a great amount of beer. Halters and tube tops soon started flying through the air as our "tormentors" began to lose their inhibitions and most of their clothing.

Ms. Snyder was panting and wheezing huskily and close to passing out when they untied our wrists. I stood on shaky legs and was lauded as a hero as they sprayed the two of us down with beer ! But they certainly weren’t done with their two captives, either !

A bevy of near-naked girls untied Ms. Snyder from the chair and carried her limp, nude body over to the pool table. There they tied the buxom blonde face down over Aunt Tiffany. Rock-hard nipples kissed each other just as furiously as their lips did in a delicious dance of wanton delight. Their gorgeously large breasts were mashed against one another as they wriggled and giggled on the pool table.

But the cheering, laughing girls weren’t done with me yet, either ! They led me over to the pool table and told me I could have as much beer as I wanted; as long as I lapped it up off of the two howling ladies who I was now quite infatuated with ! Trust me, I didn’t need much convincing !

They drizzled beer over the wriggling bare feet of these two beauties and I greedily drank my fill as I flicked my tongue up and down their pale, wrinkled soles ! I never knew beer could taste so good ! Their soft soles were like golden chalices that presented the nectar of the gods to my waiting lips. My hands were now free to roam about and I stroked up and down their sensitive thighs; playing their legs like a beautiful saxophone !

Aunt Tiffany and Ms. Snyder were beyond the point of loud laughter. As I lapped with feverish delight up and down their nude soles, they cackled and barked with hoarse, choked laughter and wriggled against each other with lewd abandon.

I was nibbling on their toes and running my tongue up and down their bare feet, from top to bottom, when I started tickling their furry mounds ! If I’d thought they had all their energy tickled out of them by now, I was wrong ! They squealed with delight, trying futilely to grab my tongue with their toes, as they did their best to try and break that pool table ! They groaned with explosive bursts of joy as first one, then the other soaked my fingers with their enjoyment !

Hours later, we all lounged about the basement and partied in the nude. At one point, I had Aunt Tiffany cuddled up next to me as I played with her still hard nipples and she played with that part of me which was still hard. Ms. Snyder had one bare foot tweaking my nipples and the other crammed in my mouth as I furiously wriggled my fingers in her moist, blonde forest !

That was a summer I’ll never forget ! And do ya know, Ms. Snyder still has me come over once a week to "mow her lawn" ?

GREAT STORY!!!!

I thought all 3 parts to this story was great! I only wish that paradise vision, harmony concepts, or whoever would make this story into a video!

Parts 1 and 2???

Where are parts 1 and 2 to this great story???

Parts 1 & 2

Go to the second page Tommy. Parts 1 and 2 are there !

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back