• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle and The Nurse

csonka

TMF Master
This is a story about Michelle who runs into an old adversary, but not on the terms Michelle would have wanted...........

My name is Michelle and I just want to share an experience that happened to me. It started out as a beautiful day. It was warm, but not too hot and a nice breeze was blowing. I thought it would be a nice day to ride my motorcycle. I had just started to ride since my boyfriend Steve of several years and I broke up recently. The breakup was my idea as I felt he was a little too possessive and controlling. I felt it was time to take my life back. Steve was heartbroken. About six months after we broke up (and several attempts to get me back) Steve started to date a girl I knew named Tanya. She and I knew each other but were never really friends. In fact, I had heard she liked Steve so when he and I started dating, I really got the cold shoulder from her. I think Steve dating her was a rebound thing but hey, it’s his life and I am no longer part of that. For the past several weeks I have been told by mutual friends that Steve still isn’t over me and really misses me. I guess Tanya senses this and it has been pissing Tanya off to no end. She feels that she is competing with me and I am not even there!

So this fine day I decided to take a ride and clear my head. I started out down the back roads and came to a light. While sitting at the light, I noticed a car coming rather quickly from my right and as they attempted to make the turn, they lost control of the car and slammed into me and my motorcycle. That’s really all I remember. When I came around I found myself in County General Hospital lying flat on my back in a hospital bed unable to move much. As I glanced around, I could tell I was in a private hospital room. I was a little groggy, still kind of out of it. I felt pain throughout my body but mostly in my legs. As I scanned the situation, I found myself to be in a body cast from the waist down. The only exposed areas of my lower body were my crotch area and my ankles and feet. I also had a broken right arm which was now in a hard cast that was holding my arm straight out and my left arm was wrapped up and in a sling. I faded back out again, probably from the pain medication.

Next thing I know, I woke up to a sweet female voice, “Hello Michelle, are you awake? It’s time for your medicine, wakie, wakie, that’s it open your eyes”. I opened my eyes to see this really cute brown haired nurse with big brown eyes and a nice smile staring down at me. “How ya feeling?”, the nurse asked. “A little sore and light-headed”, I replied. “Yes, you were in quite a bit of an accident and were very lucky to have survived. A car lost control and slammed into you while you were sitting on your motorcycle”. “My name is Tricia and I am the on duty daytime nurse, please let me know if you need anything. Right now you have to take some medicine for me”. She held the cup of water in front of me with a straw protruding from the lid and told me to open wide. I opened my mouth and she dropped the pill on my tongue and I wrapped my lips around the straw and started to suck the cold water. I downed my pill and felt somewhat refreshed as I was quite parched. “Good girl”, Tricia said as she placed the cup on the tray and adjusted my pillow for me. “How long have I been here?”, I asked to which she replied, “Two days”. I could not remember much from the accident or being brought to the hospital. But I was feeling some pain and decided to watch a little TV as there was nothing else for me to do. Nurse Tricia turned the tv on for me and placed the remote in my left hand. “Your right arm is broken and your left arm is bruised pretty good, that’s why you are in the sling”. “You also broke both your legs but considering what could have happened, you’re pretty lucky”. Although I wasn’t feeling so lucky, I knew she was right. “You just get some rest and I will check on you in a bit before I leave for the day”.

I laid my head back down and tried to relax. I felt that pain pill kicking in as I was watching “The Price is Right”. I felt my eyes get heavy as I faded back to sleep. I was woken up a short time later by Tricia as she came to check on me before she left. “Just relax, the night nurse will be coming in and she’ll take care of you. I will see you in the morning, sleep well”. The TV was on and I was half watching it as I was still quite groggy. About fifteen minutes after Tricia left, a new nurse walked through the door. She had long black hair and was very pretty. She was petite with very nice features. “Hello Michelle”, she said, “I am your night nurse Tanya and I will be taking care of you this evening”. I said hello and was still little dazed but then it hit me, “did she just say Tanya?” I thought to myself, boy that’s funny, same name as Steven’s new girlfriend, wouldn’t that be funny. As my vision became clearer, sure enough it was my nemesis Tanya. She fussed around the room a bit, adjusted my pillow and asked if I needed anything else. “No thank you, I think I am ok for now”. “Great”, she said, “I have to make my rounds but I will check back with you later.” I hadn’t seen her in years and I was hoping she didn’t recognize me. I went back to watching TV, hoping my family has been notified and are OK. About a half hour later, there was a knock at the door, in walks Steve carrying flowers. “Hi”, he said, “hope you are OK, that was some nasty accident, here, these are for you”, as he handed me the beautiful bouquet. “I called your folks and told them what happened.
They are in Aruba and asked if they should come home but I told them you were banged up but doing fine”. “Thank you”, I said, “but how did you know?”. “I read it in the local paper, your name was in there as the “victim” of this accident so I came to check on you”. “Wow, that was really nice Steve, I appreciate it, thank you”. “Hey, no problem, I am sure you would do the same for me. Besides, you’re in good hands here, I know most of the staff as my girlfriend Tanya is a nurse here”. “Yeah, I just saw her a moment ago”, this girl can’t stand me. We talked for about a half hour before we said our goodbyes.

About an hour later Tanya returned, “Hi, how ya feeling?”, she asked. “Good, just a bit sore but I guess that’s to be expected”. I just kept thinking to myself, “Does she know who I am?, does she know Steve came to visit me?”. Then she spoke, “I am just going to adjust your legs here to make you a little more comfortable”. With that she reached for my ankle and her finger grazed my left foot, causing me to jerk my foot. “I am sorry, I hope I didn’t hurt you”, she said with a smirk. “No that’s OK”, I replied, “I am a little ticklish”. She prepared two slings that hung down from a bar at the foot of the bed. She lowered the slings till they rested on the bed, then she gently placed each ankle in the slings. She pushed a button and my ankles started to rise with these slings. I could not move my legs at all as they were covered in a cast from thigh to ankle. Slowly my legs were spread and raised until they were about two feet off the bed. “There”, Tanya said, “hopefully this elevation makes your legs more comfortable”. “That feels fine”, I replied. Now my feet were about chest high on Tanya and this did feel kind of good on my legs. “You know”, Tanya said, “laying here like this, your limbs tend to go numb so we have to make sure we keep them stimulated and keep the blood flowing”. Tanya took ten thin pieces of gauze and tied a small loop at one end of each strip and looped it around each toe. Then she tied the loose ends of the gauze to the straps on the slings, totally immobilizing my feet, pulling my toes back, making my sole nice and taut. "Good, that should limit your mobility so you don't hurt yourself", she said as she took a pen from her pocket and ran the pen down my right sole, causing me to giggle and wiggle my foot. “Good”, she said, “I see your nerve endings are working”, as she said that she dragged the pen down my left sole, causing me to let out another giggle as I twitched my left foot. “We have good reaction from both legs, that’s a good sign. That’s all for now, I will be back a little later to check on you”. She turned and walked out the door as I watched her well-proportioned body sway through the door and down the hall.

I must have nodded off because next thing I know, I was jolted awake by a ticklish sensation on my right foot. I opened my eyes and I saw a nurse standing at the foot of my bed. “Oh”, she said, “You’re awake, I hope I didn’t disturb you”. I gathered my thoughts and realized it was Tanya. “No, I think this pain medicine has me feeling quite groggy but I feel pretty rested”, I replied. “Good she said, because we have a lot of work to do tonight”, Tanya replied. I was sitting there thinking about what she meant by that just as she ran her manicured nail down my left sole, causing me to jump and twitch. “So”, she began, “I heard Steve stopped by to see you”, well, now I knew for sure she recognized me. “Yes, Steve said he read about the accident in the paper and wanted to see how I was”. Apparently Tanya was not happy he came to see me as he never told her he was going to. One of the other nurses, Diane, recognized him as Tanya’s boyfriend and told Tanya that she saw him leaving my room. I guess Tanya had spoken to Diane about me so she also knew who I was. Tanya said, ”Do you see him much these days?”, she asked as she was now staring intently at my vulnerable ticklish and helpless soles in front of her face as she now ran her nail down my right foot. “NO, not really” sprang from my lips as the sensation on my right sole caused me to exaggerate my answer. “That’s funny, that isn’t what I hear”, as she now started to scratch both of my vulnerable soles with her well-manicured nails. “Hahaha. noooo” was all I could get out of my mouth as the sensation from both soles being scratched left me speechless. Tanya started scribbling her nails up and down each sole, causing me to elicit uncontrolled laughter from my lips. “Funny, he didn’t mention it to me”, said Tanya as she tortured my helpless soles. “Hahahahaha, pleeeeease stooooppppp, thaaat”, I begged. “What’s the matter? You say something? You must take great care of these feet for a reason, they are soooo soft and smooth”, Tanya teased as she continued her assault on my soft helpless and sensitive soles. As she verbally teased me she increased the intensity of her scribbling on my soles. I was in a full belly laugh where I couldn’t speak nor could I move my feet at all. I just had to lay there and take it. She continued to tease me verbally, “What’s the matter Michelle?, I , I can’t hear you, what are you saying?” as she madly scribbled her nails on my soles. Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes as she continued to torment and tickle my soles. I could only move my head from side to side as my feet were secured in the slings with my toes tied back, totally at Tanya’s mercy.

She tickled my soles for fifteen minutes non-stop as tears rolled down my cheeks and I was unable to speak. She taunted me as she expertly tortured my soles and toes. Pain was starting to shoot up my legs from my injuries as the pain meds were wearing off. Tanya suddenly stopped scratching my soles but I continued to giggle as my soles continued to tingle as if she was still tickling them. “Well, it seems like we have a mutual interest in Steve. Are you still in love with him?”, she asked. Before I could answer her, she picked up a long cylindrical piece of gauze and started to run it between each of my toes, starting with the little toe on my left foot. This is a VERY sensitive spot for me, I immediately started to howl and she used both hands to drag the gauze between my toes. She kept going from one toe crevice to the next and back again on the left foot. I was throwing my head back and forth as my poor feet were at Tanya’s mercy to do as she wished. Toes were still tied back and my sole was nice and taut. She just smiled with an evil grin as she continued to drag the gauze between my toes. I got a brief moment to breathe as she switched to my right foot. Starting with the little toe on my right foot, she started dragging the gauze between my toes and scratching my sole. Again the tears started to run down my cheeks and this brought great pleasure to Tanya as the more she saw this affect me, the more vigorously she kept up her assault.

Tanya was teasing me as she tickled my feet, ”Where’s Steve now?, He’s not here to help you now”, she cooed as she viciously scraped her nails all over my sensitive helpless feet. As she continued her assault she said, “Just think, we have all night and every night for the next several weeks so you better get used to it, this is only the beginning. I was helpless to move, I could only howl with laughter as she tormented my soles. “Well”, she said, “we have to make sure your whole body stays limber as you lay there”, Tanya continued as she walked to the side of the bed. “Let’s see, these arms are in a bad position”. She took my casted right arm and pulled it to the side of me and slightly over my head and secured it to the metal frame of the bed, exposing my recently shaved armpit. Then Tanya walked to the other side of the bed and did the same with my arm that was in the sling. I couldn’t even fight her as my arms were weak and my body drained from her tickle torturing me. There I was, flat on my back, my arms fastened to the top of the bed frame and my feet held in slings. Tanya ran her nail over my left armpit and down my arm, causing tickling sensations and making me giggle. “Oh, she said, ticklish here too?, as she scratched the hollow of my left arm pit. I bit my lip and tried not to give in but it was too much, she kept lightly scratching my naked arm pit and I just busted out with laughter, much to Tanya’s delight. “Oh, this is good, you can feel this?”, she teased as she continued to scratch my exposed left arm pit. “And what about this one”, as she reached across with her other hand and started to scratch the hollow of my right arm pit at the same time. This was like a jolt of electricity, having both my armpits helpless and at the mercy of my rival. She kept scratching my armpits lightly, causing me to spasm and howl. Unfazed, Tanya kept the assault up for fifteen minutes. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and my voice was getting hoarse from laughing. Tanya delighted in seeing me this helpless and having her way with me that she kept the tickling up as she worked her fingers down my exposed sides, again, unable to stop her or lower my arms. I was completely at her mercy. She tickled my sides for another twenty minutes until I was drenched in sweat and babbling incoherently. “Make sure this excitement doesn’t cause an accident”, as she pressed down on my bladder, knowing full well I had to pee. “That would be so embarrassing if you peed yourself, what would Stevie think?”, Tanya teased as she continued to tickle my sides as she would put pressure on my bladder. FINALLY, she stopped the tickling and brought over the bed pan. She let me relieve myself. “That’s good, all better?”” Tanya said as she tried to move the hair that was plastered to my forehead from sweating. I could even form words, I could only look up at her with pleading eyes, begging for her to leave me be.

“Ok, I see were all done down there”, as she used a wipe to wipe my pussy. Tanya started to use her nails to lightly scratch my clit. WOW!, the sensation was incredible, caused me to jump. “What’s the matter? Ticklish here as well?” Tanya said as her nails lightly danced on the lips of my pussy. I started to buck my hips in hopes that would move my love button away from her torturous nails but it did not. She continued to tickle my pussy with her nails and run them along the little part of my upper inner thighs that were exposed. My arms hurt as I was trying to move around but it was useless, I could not escape her torturous nails. She continued to work my pussy over her fingers and nails, causing me tickling anguish but yet sexual pleasure at the same time. She started to use more of her fingers and spread my lips as she lightly rubbed my clitoris. She started out slow, then, judging by my reaction, she moved her fingers more rapidly, causing my juices to flow and make my pussy wet. She continued to wiggle her fingers in circles as she would rub a little harder and faster. Soon I felt this desire building in my, my laughs turned to moans of pleasure.

Tanya knew exactly what she was doing to me. Just as I was feeling a wave of pleasure start to build, Tanya started to work her finger in and out of me slowly, then a little faster, then slowly again. She continued to do this until I bucked my hips and she sensed I was close to an orgasm so she abruptly stopped. “Ugggggh”, was all I could get out as I was flushed with frustration having been brought to the brink of an orgasm by my rival, only to be denied, how humiliating. Tanya started to tickle my armpits again. Then she would move down my sides. After working me up into hysterics again, she worked her way to my helpless feet, which she continued to torture with her sharp manicured nails and a pen as I was in hysterics, causing me to babble as tears rolled down my cheeks and saliva started to run out the sides of my mouth. She teased and denied me like that for another hour. She would use her nails on one hand with a pen in the other. Then she would switch. Scratching up and down my soles. Every once in a while she would bring her hand to my pussy and tickle it for a moment. Sometimes she would tease my clit with the pen. I was a blabbering mess. Wanting to cum so bad yet being forced to laugh uncontrollably. Finally, she said, “You better save your energy”, as she untied my arms and lowered them to my sides. Then she lowered the slings that held my feet, still keeping my toes tied back. I was a panting and sweaty mess as she leaned over and kissed my forehead, tweaked my nipple and winked at me as she said she would see me later. My sides, armpits and pussy was still tingling as she turned out the lights and walked into the hallway……………MORE TO CUM…….

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back