• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Psychiatrist

TQLR

TMF Expert
"Please, don’t be so nervous dear !" Dr. Janet Brown told her nervous new patient. "Here, sit down right over there and relax !" she said, pointing to a low, overstuffed leather couch.

Denise Porter was very nervous indeed ! She was filled with anxiety and at this point in her young 25 years, she had no idea where to turn. Many of her friends who knew of her terrible anxiety had recommended Dr. Brown, as they too had sought counsel and advise from the mid-thirtyish psychiatrist.

Denise reluctantly sat on the couch and watched the svelte Doctor maneuver around the low coffee table, set a fresh cup of tea by her side, and take a seat in her own overstuffed leather chair. Unbeknownst to the Doctor, she was only adding to Denise’s nervousness and anxiety. Janet Brown was a tall, buxom woman with flaming red hair done up in a severe bun and brilliant green eyes that smoldered behind large, conservative glasses. In her tailored business suit and 2 inch heels she stood 6 foot tall and it appeared to Denise that most of that was long, nylon covered legs !

Denise’s problem lay in her own feelings about her sexuality. She knew deep inside what drove her desires but she refused to confront or accept them. Nor did she reveal her secret lusts to her friends or others for fear of being thought weird or kinky. She was neither. Nor was she a lesbian. But for some perverse reason, Denise became terribly excited at the sight of another woman’s nylon clad legs and feet and as such, fueled her erotic fantasies of either tickling them or having her own sensitive feet tickled silly by them !

Again the fear and anxiety threatened to wash over her awareness. Why did she have to be so weird as to enjoy tickling ? Was it the feeling of helplessness that overcame her when someone tickled her ? Or a feeling of domination when she tickled someone else ? Or was it the exquisite erotic joy she felt when her own ticklish feet felt the wicked kiss of another woman’s fingernails ? But even now as she tried to examine her thoughts, her breath began to quicken slightly with perverse arousal.

"Now Denise," Janet said, breaking through her contemplative reverie, "…why don’t you tell me a little about yourself for starters." Saying this, Janet settled into her chair and crossed one long leg over the other.

"Well, you see…" Denise stuttered and stammered as she glanced at Janet’s crossed legs. The Doctor’s skirt was split fairly high up the sides and when she crossed her legs, she treated Denise to a nice view of her thigh high stocking tops and the creamy white bare flesh above them ! She felt the blood rush to her head as she tried desperately to continue, "…that is….mmmm….I… don’t know how…mmm to begin !" she nearly wailed.

It wasn’t as though Denise was a homely woman. She stood five foot ten in her pumps and her cream colored suit nicely accented her smooth tan, golden blonde hair, and striking blue eyes. But right now she felt so small and trapped ! How could she reveal her innermost desires to this statuesque beauty ? How could she tell her that right now she wanted to lay at the good doctor’s feet while her nylon clad toes teased and tickled her tender ribs ?

"Well," Janet said as she swiveled her chair sideways, "…I’ve found it always helps to tell me a little about how you grew up, what sort of schools you attended, the friends you have…minor things of that nature." As she idly tapped her perfect white teeth with a pencil, Janet slowly danced her leg up and down, allowing her pump to slide off her heel and dangle precariously from her toes !

Denise gulped as her pulse thundered in her temples and she shuddered as she felt her nipples starting to grow hard ! Did this woman realize she was torturously teasing the helpless blonde with this subtle leg show ? The redheaded doctor had incredibly high arches and the roundest heels Denise had ever seen ! She was mesmerized by the beauty before her and was unable to croak out a word in response.

"Well, the first session is always the hardest, my dear. It takes time to trust one another and feel comfortable with revealing those things within us which fuels our anxieties. But I have an idea which always seems to work" Janet said as she reclaimed her pump and rose liquidly from her chair.

"First," she said kindly, "…we’re going to relax you just a bit and perhaps use a little mild hypnosis" she said as she walked to a nearby medicine cabinet. She selected a bottle from the shelf and shook out a tiny blue pill.

Denise watched mesmerized as Janet undulated back towards the couch and handed her the pill.

"Next, I’m going to instruct my secretary that we are NOT to be disturbed for any reason !" She said as she moved behind the couch and went to the door.

Denise was terrified ! If the doctor placed her under hypnosis, she’d learn every one of her libidinous little secrets ! She may even find out that looking at her long legs was making her hot ! The blood pounding in her ears, Denise didn’t hear the Doctor instruct the secretary, nor lock the door. In an intense panic, Denise quickly dropped the little pill into the Doctor’s cup of steaming tea !

"There now," Janet said as she once again resumed her chair. "We’ll just chat for a while and let the pill do it’s work. You’ll find it quite relaxing."

Doctor Brown again crossed her legs and proceeded to dangle her pump from her pretty little foot ! Denise’s brain was swimming in a delirium of tangled emotions as she watched the good doctor retrieve her teacup and sip delicately at the steaming tea.

"What….what does this pill do ?" Denise croaked out huskily.

"Well, first it is a mild sedative, nothing too strong mind you, but it relaxes the muscles and eases tensions. Second, it is mildly psycho-active, relaxing an individual’s inhibitions, and removing barriers to conversation."

"You….you….you…" Denise stammered as her eyes bobbed up and down in time with Janet’s dangling shoe, "…m..m..mentioned, hypnosis ?"

"Yes, my dear. One of the greatest tools we have at our employ is the ability to gently peel back the layers of resistance the mind sets up in self-defense and get to the true problem that lies within. The drug’s psycho-active element aids this, making the patient much more susceptible to a hypnotic state. In fact, in some it even induces the hypnotic state without guidance from the physician."

Denise was very glad she hadn’t taken that pill ! Doctor Janet just COULDN’T learn about her secret fetish and desires ! She would absolutely DIE of embarassment ! She watched with round blue eyes as Janet sipped at her tea, bounced her lovely long leg and dangled and twirled her pump from that sexy little nylon-clad foot !

"Does….does it have any side-effects ?" Denise squeaked.

"A few. In some it has been known to make them extremely sensitive to touch. But this only lasts for a few hours or so."

"Have you ever been hypnotized ?" Denise asked, the fear showing in her childlike eyes.

Janet, noticing the fear in her eyes, giggled sweetly, "Oh yes ! Many times ! I’m one of those individuals that are VERY easy to hypnotize ! Despite my being a professional in the trade, I’m also confident enough to let someone else see what lies beneath my cold, professional exterior !"

Denise certainly didn’t think Janet had a cold, professional exterior. Rather, she was becoming more excited by the moment as her eyes trailed from the soft white thigh at the top of her nylon, down the long shapely leg, to be mesmerized by the cute bouncing foot that danced before her !

"Now, do tell me more about yourself ! The drug should be having a relaxing effect by now !" she said as she sipped her tea.

"Well, I had a pretty normal upbringing…" Denise began. For the next 15 minutes her fears eased somewhat and she was able to tell the doctor about her young life, school years, and college life. She wasn’t very animated in the telling, rather, she droned on in a fairly lifeless monotone with her eyes cast down as she was eager to get it out while she still could.

Finally, she ended her long soliloquy with a question "….don’t you think so, Doctor ?"

Not hearing a response, Denise looked up and immediately noticed that Janet was no longer bouncing her leg; in fact she’d lost her pump somewhere during the telling and now her stocking clad foot just hung in the air before Denise’s wide eyes ! Her eyes traveled up the redhead’s seated body and noticed that behind those large glasses, Janet’s eyes were wide open, staring, and seemingly without life !

"C…can you hear me doctor ?" Denise asked softly.

"Mmm…hmmmm" Janet replied softly with a brief nod of her head.

"Do you feel okay ?" she asked, sitting up on the couch.

Again the blank stare and the soft mmm…hmmmm in reply.

Denise was stunned ! Then she remembered where she’d dumped that pill to get rid of it! Apparently, Doctor Janet was now under the effects of the drug, and from the look in her eyes, was also under a hypnotic trance !

"Of course !" Denise thought to herself, "…Janet had said how susceptible she was to hypnosis and her droning on for the last 15 minutes must have been enough to place her into a deep hypnotic trance ! For a moment, Denise was frightened and didn’t know what to do !

After calming herself (and spending a good 10 minutes adoring Janet’s shapely leg and foot) she decided to check and see if Janet really was under !

"Janet, if you can hear me, take off your glasses !" she commanded softly.

Slowly, with wooden arms, Janet reached up, plucked her glasses from her nose, and dropped them to the floor as her arm fell back down.

"OH MY GOD !!" Denise shivered, "…I’ve hypnotized my psychiatrist !" For a moment she didn’t know what to do as her anxiety threatened to take over. Then, when she stole another glance at Janet’s shapely, nylon covered foot, a little devil of her desire took command !

"Janet," Denise said softly, "…it’s getting a little hot in here, isn’t it ?"

Again the slow nod from the redhead.

"Why don’t you take off your jacket dear and get more comfortable ?"

Denise’s excitement began to grow as Janet slowly smiled, uncrossed her legs and began to unbutton her suit jacket. With slow wriggles and tugs, she peeled the jacket from her shoulders and arms and let it fall negligently to the carpet !

The blonde was amazed at how busty her doctor was ! The woman’s 40DD breasts were barely contained by the straining silk blouse she wore, and through the gaps between the buttons, Denise could see a peek of a red, lacy silk bra !

Heady emotions began to swim through Denise’s mind ! That part of her that yearned to be dominant took over, and some deliciously wicked ideas sprang to her mind !

"Janet," she crooned softly, "…it might be easier for me to tell you of my fears if you’d show me how it’s done !"

"Mmmmm…hmmmmm" Janet replied.

"Come over here and lay down on the couch, and I’ll ask you some questions !" Denise was beside herself with joy as Janet slowly got up from her chair and maneuvered towards the couch. She’d lost her other pump in the transit, and laid both of her nylon clad feet up on the couch as she stretched out.

"Now Janet," Denise cooed softly into her ear, "…I want you to be totally relaxed…"

"Yessssssss" she replied softly.

"Raise your arms above your head and stretch out to relax all of your muscles…"

"Yessssss…" Janet said as she stretched her arms straight above her head until they hung off the end of the couch. Denise gasped in delighted wonder as the movement pulled the hem of Janet’s blouse from the waistband of her skirt and strained the already tight fabric across her breasts !

"So relaxed….so relaxed…." Denise cooed into her ear, "….so relaxed that your arms grow heavy with the relaxation….so relaxed…"

Janet murmured contentedly and a little joyous smile curled her luscious red lips.

"So relaxed now…. So relaxed that your arms have grown too heavy to move… so relaxed…. Can you move your arms Janet ?" Denise asked.

"Un uhhhh !!!!" Janet said with that sexy little smile.

Denise felt her own desires begin to overwhelm her ! This gorgeous redhead lay before her completely helpless and under her total control. It was too much for the excited blonde to take ! She just had to tease this sexy redhead.

"Tell me Janet…." Denise breathed throatily into her ear, "….are you ticklish ??"

"Yessssheheheeeee !!!" Janet giggled.

Denise gulped down her excitement. "And do you LIKE to be tickled ?" she asked expectantly.

"Heheheeeee ohhhhhh yesssss !!!!"

"Why do you like to be tickled, Janet ?" Denise asked with enraptured attention.

"Can’t….heheheeee Tell you !" she said with a wry grin.

"Oh really !" Denise said as she started to lightly stroke her long fingernails within Janet’s armpit.

"Heeeeeeeeeeheheheeeeheheheeeeeeee !!!!!" Janet giggled as she squirmed lightly under Denise’s tickling fingers.

"Perhaps a little persuading might give us the answer !" she said as her other hand nimbly began unbuttoning Janet’s silk blouse.

Janet continued to giggle and chuckle delightfully as Denise unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it up above her head.

"Remember now, your arms are too heavy to move even if you wanted to !!"

"Teeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheeeeeeee….too heavyeeeeeeeeheheheeeeeee !!!!"

Denise felt the blood pounding in her temples and nipples as she stared in wonder at Janet’s lovely bosom. She had the milky white skin and sprinkling of freckles that make a redhead’s breasts so delightfully beautiful ! And they jiggled and shook with each chuckle of laughter which only endeared Denise to them even more !

Denise lightly tickle-teased Janet’s flat tummy while she softly whispered into her ear. "Being tickled makes you even more relaxed, doesn’t it Janet ?" she suggested.

"EEEEEEeeeeheheheheheeeeeeee !!!! Yessssssssssss!!! HeheheeeeeEEEEEE !!!!"

"Your legs are becoming more and more relaxed the more you giggle, aren’t they ?" she said, teasingly tickling the redhead’s belly-button !

"Yeeessssssss !!!! Heeeeeheeeeee !!!! mohohoooooohohohohohooooo re relaxed…."

"And the more you giggle and laugh, the heavier they will become…."

Denise continued her hypno-tickling of Janet’s tummy until she had the woman convinced that her legs were as heavy as her arms and absolutely could not be moved.

"Tell me Janet, are your cute little feet ticklish too ?" Denise cooed.

Janet began to giggle and laugh even harder, and Denise was delighted to see her wriggling her stockinged feet from side to side…avoiding tickling fingers that weren’t even there yet !

"Having your feet tickled is GOOD for you Janet ! The more your feet are tickled, the more you’ll laugh. And the louder you laugh, the more sexually excited you’ll become !"

"Yesssssssssshahahahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!" Janet giggled as she tried scrunching her nylon covered toes to avoid the invisible fingernails !

Denise began fluttering her fingers down Janet’s bare armpits, across her flat tummy and down to her flaring hips. There, she unbuttoned the doctor’s skirt and unzipped it. As she fluttered her fingernails across the redhead’s creamy white thighs, she scooted the woman’s skirt farther down her legs, until she had peeled it off from her stocking clad feet!

Janet was enjoying herself immensely with each new tickle and tease ! Laughing and giggling like a little school-girl, she rocked lightly from side to side and gently ground her ample buns into the soft leather of the couch !

Breathing hoarsely with her own increasing arousal, Denise gazed in wonder at the erotically enticing site of this gorgeous redhead thrashing around in delighted ecstasy before her ! Lacy red demi-bra and bikini panties only highlighted the stark whiteness of her creamy freckled body ! Her thigh-high nylon-clad legs would quiver and jerk with teasing delight as she clenched and unclenched her tiny feet !

Finally, Denise could stand no more ! Greedily, she began stroking her long nails up and down Janet’s silk-covered soles ! She delighted in the throaty laughter that she forced from Janet’s throat and began feeling her own steamy arousal as she watched her redheaded doctor wriggle and grind her body against the couch !

She knew that the more she slid her nails along Janet’s wrinkled soles, or slithered them in between her long toes, the more she pushed the good doctor closer and closer to sexual ecstasy ! She knew this because this is how she felt when someone tickled her through her nylons ! It only made the tickling sensation stronger, and as such, made the sexual arousal that much stronger !

Denise nibbled and sucked on Janet’s toes, and the feel of the silk stockings on her own tongue was just as arousing to the blonde as it was to the redhead ! Greedily she made love to Janet’s toes, wishing it were her toes that were so wickedly and deliciously attacked!

Her arousal overcoming any fear or anxiety she felt, Denise tickle-licked her way back up Janet’s legs, taking great delight in tongue-tickling the woman’s tender quivering bare thighs ! With her teeth, Janet pulled loose the bows that held Janet’s lacy panties. She pulled them away with her teeth and almost came when she beheld the beauty of Janet’s bright red curly mound !

Like a hungry wolf, the blonde kissed and licked Janet’s quivering tummy while she laughed deliriously from the delightful torture.

At last, Denise reached Janet’s heaving torso, and like a matador wielding his cape, she snatched away the silky red garment, leaving Janet quite nude except for her silk, thigh-high stockings !

The sight of the laughing, giggling, redhead laying completely nude before her was more than Denise’s strained libido could handle ! Groaning and grinding in wild abandon, she plunged her hand beneath the waistband of her conservative business skirt and teased herself into a mind-numbing orgasm !

For ten minutes the delicious agony wracked her body with the delightful sound of her helpless doctor laughing madly away before her !

When finally her senses returned to her, Denise lustfully gazed upon the giggling redhead, whose nipples had hardened to an enormous size ! Lust and adoration mingled in her mind as she realized Janet deserved as much pleasure from this session as she had received. Greedily she sprang to Janet’s breasts and began furiously tongueing and kissing them while her hand tickled deep within Janet’s red curly mound; searching for that ONE spot that would send her over edge !

Janet’s back arched painfully upward and a squeal of pure ticklish pleasure issued from the massive smile that divided her now rosy red face ! Her hips ground sensually from side to side as she worked herself against Denise’s hand like a furiously pumping piston ! The groans that were ripped from her throat brought Denise to a second bruising orgasm as she hungrily suckled her new soul mate !

Minutes later, panting, sweating, and disheveled, Denise took stock of her condition. Here she was, laying on the floor of her psychiatrist’s office, jacket unbuttoned, blouse disheveled, a run on the one stocking where she’d lost her pump, and she had never felt better in her life !

Thinking then of Janet’s hypnotic trance, Denise sprang guiltily to her knees, cradled the still giggling redhead’s head in her arm, and began to whisper huskily into her ear.

"Your coming out of your trance now Janet….you will slowly begin to wake up….your arms and legs will no longer feel so heavy…."

Suddenly, Janet’s arms wrapped around Denise’s shoulders, and her strong hands held Denise’s head as she kissed her warmly, deeply, and with unrequited arousal !

Denise folded lovingly against her, totally caught up in the sensuous moment of this gorgeous woman’s embrace !

Suddenly, Denise realized that Janet shouldn’t have come out of the trance that fast, and shouldn’t have remembered anything that happened ! Slightly shocked, she jerked her head up to gaze down into Janet’s all too alert green eyes !

"You…you were never ….hypnotized ???" Denise stammered in fear, threatening to retreat into her inner anxiety.

"Now, now, Denise….look at me….look into my eyes….don’t retreat back down that path and ruin all the good we’ve done here today !" Janet commanded.

"But…but how ?" she stammered.

"Love, I saw you dump the pill into my tea !" Janet said with an endearing and wicked smile. "But I needed to find out what was really troubling you. So, I became the patient and let you become the doctor. In that time, you showed me your desires and your fears. And you also discovered that there’s no reason to fear them !"

Denise was blushing furiously and didn’t know whether to run and hide or start tickling this upstart redhead’s ticklish feet once more !

Fiercely, Janet grabbed Denise’s head in her strong hands and forced her to look at her deep green eyes. "I won’t let you go back down that path of fear and anxiety ! Look into my eyes !" she commanded.

Denise became lost in Janet’s deep green eyes and felt a strange tingling and lethargy overtake her body.

"Listen to MY voice….look into MY eyes love !…You didn’t see me drop that blue pill into the water you just gulped down 10 minutes ago did you ?" Janet said with a wicked leer !

Denise’s body began to tingle deliciously as she realized she’d been had ! She couldn’t avoid Janet’s deep green eyes nor her commanding, compelling voice.

"You’ve been a naughty, naughty patient my dear !" Janet cooed as she reached a hand down to tease Denise’s tummy. "Now it’s time for some REAL therapy !"

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back