• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle and the Nurse II

csonka

TMF Master
Here is the second installment of a story that I just started to make up as I went along. I always loved when the victims were helpless in casts and I also like a good rivalry so I thought I would try to use both in a story...Hope you like it!

I was so exhausted from Tanya’s torture that I just passed out. I was awakened not long after that by a noise in my room. I jumped, for fear that Tanya came back to “finish me off”. I noticed a nurse moving things around. She was a beautiful blond nurse with a great body and shapely legs. When she turned around I saw she had piercing blue eyes and a sizable chest and her name plate said “DIANE”. She smiled, and a beautiful smile at that, and said, “Good morning, I am sorry if I woke you”. “No, that’s fine”, I replied. “I was hoping you weren’t Tanya”. “Why?”, said the nurse. “Because she tortured me last night. She trussed me up and tickled me till I thought I was going to die”, I replied. “Really? She isn’t allowed to do that”. “Well, she sure took advantage of my helpless situation, I would like to report her. She is now dating a guy I used to date and I guess he’s still into me and that made her angry so she took it out on me”, I went on to say. “Well, you told the right person, I am the shift supervisor”. I felt a tinge of relief that I might get that little Vixen in trouble. Little did I know that this was the Diane that told Tanya she saw Steve leave my room. The time was 4AM so technically it was still the night shift. “I will handle the situation Michelle, I am sorry you had to endure that sort of treatment”, Diane said as she adjusted my pillow and walked out the door.

About a half hour later, Nurse Diane came back into my room with Tanya. “Nurse Tanya, this patient tells me you were touching her inappropriately”. Tanya glared at me and replied, “No Ma’am, that’s not true, I was just trying to make her a little more comfortable”. “You liar!!, you had me trussed up and helpless and they you tickle tortured me against my will!!”. “Now, now, let me see how this happened. Tanya, please show me how you made our patient more comfortable”. Tanya proceeded to place my ankles in the slings and raise them to about chest high on Tanya. Then she came to the head of the bed and took my casted arm and pulled it away from my body, raised it over my head slightly, exposing my armpits, and fastened it to the metal head frame of the bed. Then Tanya walked to the other side of the bed and repeated the process with my left arm. There I was, totally immobile again, my toes still tied back and now my feet were suspended helplessly again and my arms were fastened to where I could not move them, once again exposing my helpless sensitive armpits. My body started to tingle and I felt nervous, being back in this helpless position. Then Diane said, “Is this the room that I saw Steve walk out of the other day?”. “Why yes, this is the slut that he came to see”. I was now shocked at the way this conversation was going. I looked at Diane, expecting her to reprimand Tanya for speaking to me in that manner and calling me a slut. Then, with a surprised look, I glanced back at Tanya. ”That’s right you little rat, Diane is a good friend of mine and she just told me that you want to get me in trouble?”. My heart sank and I started to get really nervous. Here I was, tied and helpless at the mercy of my rival and tormentor and now one of her cronies. I thought Diane was going to be my savior, turns out this was just a little game they played with me. “That’s right, Diane is a GOOD friend of mine and has agreed to help me”. Oh no I thought to myself, what am I going to do? So I yelled out, “Help!! I am trapped in here with two lunatics, someone help me!!”. “It won’t do you any good to yell, we are all alone and we are the only night nurses on this floor so you are wasting your breathe. But you know, we really don’t want to hear what this slut has to say, shall we?” Tanya said. “Yes, you’re right, we don’t need to listen to this.” They both sat down in chairs and kicked their white nursing shoes off. Then they peeled their pantyhose off.

They both approached me and there was little I can do as I couldn’t move. “Hold her head”, Tanya said. Diane placed both her hands on the sides of my head and held me tight. Tanya took the toes of both pair of pantyhose and placed them over my nostrils. They were very moist from the sweat after being on their feet all night and had a very strong smell of foot sweat and leather. Tanya then wrapped the rest of the pantyhose around my head, fastening the sweaty toes tightly over my nose. After wrapping my head a few times, she balled up the rest of the sweaty pantyhose and asked Diane to pinch my nose, forcing me to open my mouth to breathe. Tanya then stuffed the remaining balled up pantyhose in my mouth. Then she proceeded to wrap gauze tape around my head to hold them in my mouth so I couldn’t spit them out. I could taste the womanhood sweat on their pantyhose as the crotches of the pantyhose were firmly secured in my mouth. I was TOTALLY helpless and the only air I could get was the air that I could breathe through the sweaty toes of their stockings. All I could smell was the sweat from their toes. “Well, we have a way to deal with rats, don’t we Diane”. “MMMppppphhhhhh, Mmmmpppphhhh”, was all I could get out as Tanya strolled in her now bare feet to the foot of the bed. “Diane, come over here and see how soft our little rats’ feet are”. I started to panic, oh no, not two of them, I could barely stand it when Tanya was alternating her tickles on my helpless soles. Now I had two devilish women with long nails staring intently at my vulnerable and helpless ticklish soles and toes with wicked smiles. “See how pretty they are”, Tanya said as she dragged her nails down my left sole causing me to jerk my foot. “Yes, they are beautiful, and so soft”, Diane replied as she dragged her manicured nails down my right sole. ”Yeah, she REALLY likes when I do this…”, Tanya said as she used all ten fingers to furiously scratch my left sole from the base of my toes to the heel and back up again. “You mean like this?”, Diane answered as she too started to vigorously scribble all ten sharp nails all over my right sole, from the base of my toes to the heel of my sensitive helpless sole. I tried to scream but the stockings muffled my pleas as the sensation was UNREAL!! My feet couldn’t move, they were at the mercy of these two vindictive bitches. They were scribbling their nails up and down my poor soles and laughing at my situation. I couldn’t escape or even move my legs as the casts kept my legs perfectly straight and immobile. I was now throwing my head back and forth screaming for my life as my soles were assaulted and they just kept smiling and scratching my soles, loving the helplessness of my situation. “Oooo, look, she really likes when we do this”, they teased as they scratched my arches and the undersides of my toes. It was INSANELY ticklish but I couldn’t stop them or protest. The more I tried to scream, the hotter the stocking on my face got which intensified the smell of their sweaty stocking toes that were tied tightly over my nose. While one was scribbling upwards on one sole, the other was scribbling downwards. I felt like I was going to pass out from the tickling, it was maddening. They kept this up for a half hour as tears flowed out of my eyes. Finally, they stopped but sensation on my soles felt as though they were still going…….

“Oh, Diane, you know what else she likes?”, Tanya asked. “What’s that”, replied Diane. “She really likes this”, Tanya answered as she held up the 6” piece of gauze she was using between my toes earlier. My eyes grew wide, I shook my head no, “MMMMPPPPPHHH, MMMMmmmmppphhh”, was all the sound I could make as Tanya tore off and handed another 6” strip of gauze to Diane. I was freaking now because I knew what was coming but I couldn’t stop them. “Here goes princess, just as you like it”, Tanya said as she guided the gauze between my little toe and the one next to it while Diane watched and did the same thing at the same time to the other foot. “Waaaaahhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmppphhhhhh”, my body twitched and wiggled as they drew the gauze between my toes!! Back and forth in a slow sawing motion. Then they would systematically move between the next toes, then the next, and so on, then back again. I hated this treatment the most as it was one of my weakest spots. My head was actually coming off the pillow and I would slam it back down as these women tortured my poor helpless tied back toes. They just smiled and taunted me as they saw I was going crazy. At this point I couldn’t even see through the tears in my eyes as I felt the water run down my cheeks. They kept this up for twenty minutes, non-stop. My body was sore all over and my throat was killing me from yelling, although nothing would come out with the stockings secured in my mouth. I was having a hard time breathing as the only air I was getting was whatever I could draw through the sweating stocking toes that covered my nose. Just then Tanya said to Diane, “Watch this”, as she lifted her right leg and placed her barefoot between my legs. “I think she will really enjoy this”, Tanya said as she started to use her beautiful toes to play with my helpless and vulnerable pussy. She would press her foot against my pussy and with her big toe, tease my clit as she and Diane would run the gauze between my toes. I was a complete babbling mess at this point. They could do anything they wanted to me and no one could stop them. Tanya started to wiggle her foot as it was pressed firmly against my pussy, causing me to get quite turned on. I tried to fight it, but her toes were expertly manipulating my pussy, hitting all the right spots.
“Look, she does like this, my toes are getting wet”, Tanya teased as her toes wiggled all over my pussy. “Wow, that looks fun”, Diane said as she lifted her left leg and placed her gorgeous toes against my pussy as well. So now here I was, helpless as could be, arms tied over my head, legs in casts, exposed feet in the slings, suspended with my toes tied back and I was gagged with their sweaty dirty pantyhose and could barely breathe. Their ten toes working over my pussy and they were driving me insane while using the gauze in a slow sawing motion between all my toes on both feet at the same time driving me to hysterics. My whole body just started to shudder and shake. I felt like I was convulsing and couldn’t stop it. They delighted in seeing what this torture was doing to me and only made them keep it up more. Their toes were stretching and rubbing my pussy and I couldn’t stop them or even close my legs. With all the sensation my body was feeling, I started to feel a climax coming on. Tanya was watching my face as she tortured my toes and pussy. She noticed I was breathing hard and arching my back so she told Diane to stop. “We don’t want her to enjoy this too much”, Tanya said with a giggle as they both pulled their pretty feet away from my pulsating pussy and placed them back on the floor. Just like that, my climax was suspended, causing me more frustration. But they kept dragging the gauze between my toes, causing me to continue to convulse and shake. They tortured me for an hour and a half but it felt more like ten hours!!

They FINALLY put the gauze down and left me laying there in a heap of sweaty panting flesh, still shaking convulsing from the overload of torture they had administered to me. Tanya leaned down close to my ear and whispered, “We’re just getting started”. I just closed my eyes hoping that when I opened them that this was just a nightmare. But when I opened them, there was Diane and Tanya looking down at me. “What does Steve even see in her, look at her, a slave at our mercy, not even able to defend herself, I don’t know what he sees in her”, Tanya said as she stood on my left side. “Yeah, I see what you mean”, Diane agreed as she stood on my right. Tanya pulled my robe apart, exposing my breasts. “Look, these tits aren’t even that great”, Tanya said as she flicked my right nipple. “Yes, you’re right, nothing special here”, Diane answered as she flicked my left nipple. All of a sudden, like a game, they both alternately started to flick my nipples hard with their nails. “Look, she’s enjoying this too, look at her nipples grow”, Diane said as she continued to flick my nipple. It was as if one was trying to outdo the other. Slowly my nipples were growing sore and more sensitive. Then, at the same time they both lowered their mouths and each took a nipple in their mouths and started to nibble on my nipples. They were sensitive and it hurt and tickled at the same time. I felt their tongues swirling around my nipples as their teeth scraped and nibbled my now sensitive nipples. At the same time, they both started to scratch my exposed and helpless armpits. “Mmmppphhhhh, Mmmpppppphhh”, was all that I could muster as they continued to torment my nipples with their teeth and tongues as they scratched my armpits. The tickling was driving me insane while the pleasure my nipples experienced was starting to really get my juices flowing. Just like that, they stopped teasing my nipples, again, leaving me wanting more. “Are her ribs ticklish?”, Diane asked. Oh no, I thought to myself, not that. At the same time, she and Tanya started to dig their fingers into my ribs, causing me to jump out of my skin.

My arms were sore as I tried to move and lower them as their assault on my ribs started. “I always wanted to play piano”, Diane cooed as she danced her fingers up and down my left side like Beethoven. “Yeah, I know what you mean, me too”, Tanya said as she did the same on my right side. “Look, we’re giving a concert”, Diane said with a laugh as they each poked my ribs and ran their fingers up and down my ribcage. Now it was like they were competing against each other as they both attacked my ribs, trying to outdo one another. I was barely able to twist my body as I have been sapped of all my strength from the toes teasing my puss and assault on my helpless feet. I was spent, so tired and sore. But I couldn’t help jumping out of my skin as they both attacked my vulnerable and exposed ribs.
“Wow, this is fun, glad we work nights”, Diane said as she lifted her right barefoot and placed it over my face as her and Tanya’s fingers danced up and down my sides. It was now even harder to breathe with Diane’s foot covering my nose and mouth. I could smell her feet through the sweat soaked stocking toes covering my nose. I started to get light headed as I couldn’t breathe. She would pinch my nose with her toes, then release. As she did this, I could feel myself getting very dizzy. Next thing I know, everything went black. “OK, I think she’s had enough for tonight. I better give her this strong sedative so she doesn’t blab to the day shift about what went on” were the last words I heard. Tanya placed the sedative in the IV and cleaned up the room, removed the stockings from my face, brushed my hair and released my arms and legs. She even took off the gauze strips gauze strips that were holding my toes back…..MORE TO CUM

Thanks everyone, I think we can do a lot with this story line....glad you folks like it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back