• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Scenes

Which is your favorite scene for tickling??

• babysitter tickling kid

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • interrorgator tickling prisoner

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • doctor appointment

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • medical study

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • jealous girlfriend tickling other girl

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • sister tickling sister

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • brother tickling sister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters
Gotta love the jelous type.

A girlfriend tickling another girl for revenge is a beautiful thing.:devil:

Baby sitter (female, beautiful, barefoot, 16) tickling kid (male, 11 or 12, extremely ticklish).

Definitely not a fan of minor tickling *shudder* but that's just me. I'm a sucker for the interrogation scenes between adults however.

Can you add another category of "all of the above"? If so, put my vote there. (Although, I'm a bit leery about the parent/kid thing, unless it's just in a playful context...)

Good points, Maria Rose and HeBeGeeBee.

A couple of polls dredged up from the past (before I was moderating) have inappropriate references to underage tickling. Sorry to screw up the polls, but I am going through and editing out those options that involve adults and minors together, as they aren't allowed on the TMF. HeBeGeeBee, good suggestion about "all of the above" - I'll add it. Thanks for your understanding, folks.

Thank you Evilqueen, I found the underage references rather disturbing.

I always love it when a kid (13 or 14) can get one up on his or her babysitter (16 or 17).
All in fun though, as friends.
:D

either interrogation (never fails) or REVENGE!!! stange, coz i haven't seen many clips based on this premise. maybe something for future tickling producers to think about?

Good for you, EQ. Seems to me that the "Stories" forum has a sticky that states the policy on minor tickling (FORBIDDEN). It might be a good idea to post it here too.

Strelnikov

interrorgator tickling prisoner

The best from far (in my humble opinion).

Better if you put it in a godd historical context such as Ancien Rome or Greece, Middle Age Russia, Conquest of the West, Turkish harem, French Revolution, British Colonization of India, etc....

:firedevil

Plumo81

Seems to me that the "Stories" forum has a sticky that states the policy on minor tickling (FORBIDDEN). It might be a good idea to post it here too.

Thank you, Strel, good suggestion. I'll create a sticky and post it sometime this weekend.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back