• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Hina: Naru tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Love Hina: Naru tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well its my first Love Hina story so I wouldn’t expect great things. The story takes place where Keitaro is with Seta and Kanako has taken over the management position.

*The story opens up in the management room of the newly renovated Hina inn. Lil Black (Kanako’s cat) is sitting comfortably on one of the pillows in the room. On the table is a journal with the female inhabitants of the former female dormitory followed by there heart meter of how much in love they were with Kanako’s brother, Keitaro. *

Kanako: I still don’t see anything change in their affection for my brother, even with the rules I put in place.

*She frowns well looking at the ratings*

Kanako: I just wanted to have things perfect for the time he came back.

*Still staring at the small journal her eyes land on Naru’s name. *

Kanako: She is the worst of them.. I said I would throw out anyone with a high enough ranking, but.. I’d prefer not to be so short of hand before my brother arrives. So I suppose I’ll just have to teach her a lesson.

*Meanwhile in the rest of the Hina Inn the girls are running around doing the various degrading activities Kanako had come up with them. Naru still wishing to please Keitaro still continued to work with a smile thinking of him. She didn’t care what Kanako did to her. He would be home soon, so all her hard work would have meaning then. She goes over to a wall and picks up a broom resting on it and begins sweeping the floors in a efficient pace when she feels a hand on her shoulder. She turns around to see the face of the one she had been waiting for.. *

Naru: Keitaro?!

Keitaro: Hello Naru, I’m back.

Naru: You inconsiderate jerk! You could have at least called or wrote telling us when you were going to call back!

* An odd smile passes over Keitaro’s face as he leans in closer to Naru *

Naru: Keitaro? What, are you..?

*Naru’s knees begin to feel a bit weak. What is the stupid pervert doing now? Why is he trying to kiss me? There isn’t anything.. Naru closes her eyes in anticipation*

*A smirk crosses Keitaro’s face as she pulls out a little device and presses a button causing Naru to fall to the floor snoring. A ripping sound is then heard as a mask of Keitaro’s face falls to the floor. (I bet you didn’t see that coming..)*

Kanako: Suu, sure does have an interesting selection of items..

*A while later in the manager’s room. Naru’s shoes are shown tossed in a corner, with some excess rope laying on the floor near them. Naru can be seen still asleep laying on some pillows provided in the room. Her arms are ties above her head to one of the table legs with her pantyhose wearing feet tied at the ankles with rope. *

*Kanako pushes another small button on the device on the button and Naru wakes up confused, wondering where Keitaro went.*

Kanako: Well you should really thank Suu, creating a device that allows the user to manipulate a person’s sleeping patterns.

Naru: What are you talking about? Why am I tied up?!

Kanako: Didn’t I state that I wanted those love ratings to go down? I haven’t seen any decline so it seems to me that its appropriate that the one with the highest ranking is made an example of..

Naru: What are you going to do?

Kanako: Nothing much really.. I just remembered a time when I used Mecha Tama Zero on you. Do you remember that Naru?

Naru: Uh.. *The remembrance of the mechanical hands coming at her and then tickling her wasn’t truly a pleasant memory for Naru, but she remembered alright*

Kanako: The look in your eye can tell me more then your words.

*Kanako picks up from the table a nice shiny teal feather and wiggles it in the air*

Kanako: So Naru, I assume asking you if your ticklish would be a rather pointless discussion..

Naru: C’mon let me go Kanako, think about what would happen if the others came in here and saw you doing this.

Kanako: Oh they won’t, I sent them to promote the Inn, so they shouldn’t be back for quite a while.

*Naru sighs with displeasure thinking about whats to come*

Naru: C’mon Kanako, you can let me go though, we have to get ready for our VIP don’t we?

Kanako: There will be plenty of time for that, but I think its time to teach you a lesson..

*Her fingernails begin scratching up and down inside Naru’s armpits, sending her into a series of giggles, well she pulls on the heavy table sending everything on it into a shaking frenzy*

Kanako: I see that your quite ticklish, but this should teach you for doing those cruel things to my brother.

Naru: Stop! Hahaha! It tickles! Hahaha!

Kanako: *looking at Naru’s smile with disgust* You have a nice smile, so why not have it etched out on your face for forever? *begins scratching harder and quicker on the hollows of Naru’s armpits*

Naru: NO! HAHAHAHA! STOP!

*This continues for a while, with Kanako giving quick smart remarks well Naru thrashes about trying to escape the tickling fingers, but it only slowly begins to tire her.*

Kanako: I’ve think you’ve had enough of that, considering you stay well enough in shape I wonder. *She drags her fingers up and down Naru’s flat stomach sending her into another series of beggings to stop the tickling. But Kanako pays no heed and continues torturing her stomach, and upon discovering that Naru is sensitive around her belly button, she proceeds to tease her there even more, well testing how ticklish her ribs are*

Naru: NO! HAHAHA! STOP TICKLING! HAHAHAHAHA!

*Kanako’s looks at Naru’s beet red face for a moment then picks up the teal feather on the table*

Kanako: But were not finished yet, I couldn’t neglect your feet, considering I went to the trouble of tying them up. *A fire of disdain for Naru flares in Kanako’s eyes*

Naru: No, not the feet.. *Naru’s toes curl up and she begins once again thrashing about hoping the table leg would break but its to no avail.*

*Kanako begins slowly dragging the feather up one of Naru’s soles watching intently for the reaction. A stifled giggle escapes from Naru’s lips as the foot twitches quickly and begins swaying back and forth trying to avoid the approaching feather*

Naru: Stop! Hehehe..

Kanako: I see your feet are quite sensitive, how bad for you.

*Kanako drops the feather and begins raking her fingers up and down Naru’s soles*

Naru: NO! HAHAHAHAHA!

*Meanwhile at the entrance of the Hina Inn*

Keitaro: Hmm, no one seems to be here..

*He continues walking down the hallway until he sees Tamago. Tamago then flies off towards the management room*

Keitaro: That’s odd, Tamago usually would have been a tad more excited to see me. I guess I’ll just rest in the management room.

*The door to the room slides open and Keitaro sees Kanako feathering the area under Naru’s toes*

Keitaro: Naru?

*Kanako’s head snaps to where the familiar voice is heard. Its her brother..*

*Keitaro now noticing the state of Naru, with her skirt up showing her panties and her bra half exposed has caused him to get a nose bleed*

Naru: Keitaro?

*Kanako proceeds to hug her brother*

Kanako: Um, welcome back brother..

Fin

very cool, nicely done FF7, nicely done indeed. Kanako is evil enough to that and worse, u should see the other series Love Hina Again

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't seen any of the Love Hina anime though. I just read the 14 volumes of the manga.

Cool story FF7. By the way, the manga's alot better anyway...as usual.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back