• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Games with Hannah

Burtonfan9000

Hello everyone I know its been sometime since I posted my last story with my partner Hannah but we have both been through hell and back in the last several months and we are now both into recovery and we are both progressing well anyway I hope you like my latest story with Hannah (Hannah is self conscious and is very shy to show any part of herself so any pictures in this story of shoes with feet in etc are not Hannah's they are reference images of shoes nearly identical to the ones Hannah was wearing at the time of the fun the shoes hannah wore in this story were thrown away a few days later when a heel snapped causing a twisted ankle Hannah did not replace them so it would also have been impossible for me to take a photo of them as initally i was not going to make this into a story)

also sorry if my writing is not brill its been ages since I have written any of these sorts of stories in sometime

The Story

A quiet day a few weeks back with Partner Hannah i decided to come up with a game to play with her i decided to take one of Hannah’s plastic hairbands and i decided to glue a magnet onto it and then i found a small light magnetic ball to put on top of that and then i explained the game to Hannah and the fun started
I remember telling Hananh the game like this ;

“Hannah want to play a game ok said Hannah sounds fun oh it will I thought OK then Hannah you will put this headband on then I will put this small magnetic ball on top of it , now it will hold nicely but move around too much and the ball will come off the magnet why do i get the impression your going to tickle me in some form? Hannah said your smart Hannah I responded I am going to tickle your feet through a pair of heels i will choose for you to wear your challenge is to stay still even though i am tickling you if you cant then the ball will fall off and then you will do a forfeit which is i will tie you up , strip you down to your smalls and tickle you everywhere alright said Hannah i am up for a challenge I will go prepare I decided to make for Hannah’s shoe cupboard and find a pair of heels for her to wear

xd12_black_suede_pu__2_787b5221-df20-47e2-b2af-7f012ff10347_1024x1024.jpeg

Hannah took ages before she reappeared from the bedroom but she came down the stairs not overly done up little bit of makeup , painted nails , nylons on etc and a basic outfit i suspected Hannah had prepared in case she lost but i had no idea what she was wearing under her basic outfit probably something cheeky
I suspected knowing Hannah.

after Hannah walked to me after walking down the stairs spotted the heels I had chosen and slipped her fishnet clad feet into them ready Hannah I said yep she responded I went over the safety bits with Hannah at this point something that despite Hannah loving her feet and body being tickled we always do this it makes her more comfortable and secure and lets her know shes safe at all times then it was time i put the hairband on Hannah which she adjusted so she was comfy with it i gently slid a electric toothbrush between Hannah’s left toes and taped it up which took a few minutes as i used other parts of the front of the shoe to secure it and i decided to quickly remove Hannah’s right shoe and she was surprised when I ripped open her right fishnet i cant do this if your fishnet is covering this foot and I rolled it back over her ankle and a little up her right leg and then i put her heel back on then I spread her toes and slid small feathers between each of her right toes feathers work anywhere on Hannah’s bare feet as a fantastic tickling tool due to her very naturally soft and sensitive feet which can be very nice for her like when she’s having them tickled but also horrible as it can make any pain in her feet worse.

I watched as my girl put the ball on the magnet I told Hannah if she tried to take it off then she would automatically lose she agreed not to and i turned on the toothbrush and then it was upto see how long Hannah could last i set a 5 minute goal for her if she did then she would not be tickled the first minute went well Hannah was screaming in laughter every time she moved even one toe on her right foot then she just moved a feather making her giggle and that in turn started moving other toes and with her left foot having the toothbrush under it was driving her crazy she slammed her feet on the ground several times i saw the ball move slightly but hold but it was not going to be much longer the ball was so close to the edge of the magnet lasting another 2 minutes it was too much and the ball fell off the magnet oh dear Hannah i said turning of the toothbrush and carefully removing the feather’s so close i then pulled the tape off so i could remove the toothbrush under Hannah’s toes it came out easily I suppose i lost then said Hannah fraid so I said well said Hannah standing up you may undress me.

after a Minute or so dealing with door I returned to Hannah who was in a spare room and then carefully unbuttoned Hannah’s top and removed it sure enough Hannah had dressed cheeky she had put on a lacy black corset under her trousers of course was the remainder of that and her stockings and her belt for them Hannah just giggled throughout this I got Hannah down to her corset then I carefully unclipped Hannah’s fishnets from the belt and gently rolled them down her legs to the top of her ankles i then carefully unzipped Hannah’s heels and pulled them off and rolled her fishnets off her feet Hannah’s feet showed the traditional waffle pattern after putting on fishnets , I then carefully picked up a rope and gently wrapped it around her ankles and tied them up I then carefully did the same with her Hands i laid Hannah on the floor and then picked up some toe cuffs Hannah was either at this point playing by asking what the toe cuffs were for or she already knew but pretended not to i suspect the second one with a bit of the first ethierway I slid the toe cuffs over Hannah’s big toes well I am really helpless now do what you want with me oh i am going to give you a good tickling Hannah and maybe something else later...

I then picked up a ostrict feather just like this that I had got at 19inches it was more than enough to tickle Hannah’s small feet

t_17-1.jpg

Hannah started squealing and laughing as i ran the feather over the top of her barefeet in long strokes paying special attention to her toes and except for the two toes that where in the toe cuffs i ran the feather between each of her toes sending her absolutely crazy sttttttoooopppp iittttthhhaaa she yelled at me as i just continued to run the feather up and down her feet noooooooo..... she squealed out as i did some fast sweeps of her soles no no no please dont and i now ran the feather along the bottom of Hannah’s feet in slow controlled sweeps changing the orientation of the feather all the time Hannah tried desperately to stop me by flicking her feet around trying to cover the other one i was not done with my cute fiery redhead I was already having fun with her i put the feather down and Hannah panted lightly I then placed my teeth on her feet and started running them along her metatarsal bones gently Hannah almost immediately started screaming in more laughter whhhyyyy she laughed oh dear i thought surely you haven't forgotten already Hannah I thought I worked every inch of Hannah’s feet with my teeth carefully Hannah was after about 10 minutes of my tickling had gone from laughing at everything out loud to softly laughing in silence.

after a few seconds i decided it was now time to bring in the hairbrush I loved her hairbrush because every bristle had very small teeth on them designed to help with knots if used in the correct way and devious for tickling feet with i could only imagine how Hannah felt as every single one of those teeth touched her feet Hannah just continued to laugh in her head and her eye’s were full of tears from all her laughing i spent ages making sure i had explored every inch of Hannah’s feet with the hairbrush it was nice to she Hannah continuing to writhe around and do everything she could to stop me I decided to actually stop at this point and give Hannah a break she was getting very hot , i put the hairbrush and watch as Hannah tried to get her breath back I helped Hannah sit up and removed the ropes around her hands so she could drink some water.

During her break Hannah told me she was loving everything and she was screaming constantly in laughter in her head and she just wanted a little more not too much but I cut it short at this point because Hannah said she was feeling close to “had enough and was feeling a little tired” I untied Hannah’s feet
I decided to use the lotion i had prepared to put on Hannah’s feet to tickle her with to instead massage her bare feet which Hannah loved to the extent she fell asleep

The end

Some facts about my girl Hannah

- She’s only 5ft 2in or just 157cm she’s slightly taller in heels
- She’s a natural Redhead and has freckles
- Hannah’s nicknames are Hanny , Bumblebee or lil Bumble reason? - she has a yellow summer dress with a black belt and everyone started saying Hannah looked like a Bumblebee and now her friends say hey Bumblebee when they see her I personally call her “lil Bumble” which is the same nearly but its more my pet name for Hannah

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back