• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me and my Girlfriend... F/M and M/F!

StevenJacobs

I had just came home from the Gym, and was very tired. My girlfriend had called earlier, asking to come by and just chill, perhaps just watch TV and talk. As long as I didn't have to get up, it would be good, plus I'd be spending time with her.

So she came by, and we sat on the couch. She could tell I was tired, so she asked if I liked a massage. My feet were killing me, so I gave my feet to her, and she placed it on her lap. She started massaging it slowly, it felt great.

Now before I continue, let me say that I have extremely ticklish feet. One simple finger wiggle into my sole would drive me into hysterics. So while I was getting this massage, I felt a finger wiggle. I laughed, and asked her what she was doing. She said she was seeing if I was ticklish or not, I thought she'd leave it at there, but nope...

5 minutes later, another tickle, another laugh from me. This time I told her of my extremely ticklish feet, and she gave a sly grin. She started going to work on my feet, leaving me almost powerless, plus I was tired from earlier. I was laughing so hard, finally, I fell off the couch, managing to get my feet out of her possession. I got up, and said "So you want to have a tickle fight?" and then I drove my fingers into her ribs, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. I drove my fingers into her pits, making her squeel more, and then finally, the feet.

She has pretty damn fine soles, and much like me, had very ticklish feet. So I took off her socks, and went to work, driving her crazy, as she giggled away in a ticklish mess. She didn't go down without a fight. See, my feet are extremely ticklish, but my ribs, neck and armpits are very ticklish as well. She managed to get her hands on those areas, tickling them well, but I overpowered, and won the fight. Lasted 10 minutes, it was really fun.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back