• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gym F's/F

sethman15

Katie walked in to the bounce house at 7:30 Sunday morning, wearing black shorts, a white tank top and furry slippers on her bare feet. Katie had visited the first week the place was open and loved her class there she found it so relaxing, but being 27 a mom of a one year old she had very little time for herself. Her husband Shane was meeting her later and she had dropped the baby off at her parents house, today was going to be for her.

This gym class was different then your average class, it mixed aerobic and calisthenic exercises with old relaxation techniques. She checked in and the receptionist greeted her with a smile "It's so nice to see you back Katie" Katie moved past the desk and left her gym bag and sweatshirt on a hanger on the wall, she slid out of her slippers to reveal her tiny size 6 feet and red painted toe nails. She walked into the gym onto the blue padded mats, the straps were hanging down from the ceiling and there was a circle of 4 women. She walked up to the group and was greeted with hugs and excitement.

Her arms were inserted through the straps so that they looped around her elbows, she also stepped into to straps that similarly looped around her thighs. The lead instructor was in front of Katie now, and began to give instructions to her. "Ok Katie now lets start jumping." Katie began to move jumping up and down quickly, the straps helped her go higher and higher. "Ok Katie now start with some backflips" her instructor guided as the circle of people began to tighten around her. Not normally so acrobatic, Katie was able to accomplish the tasks with the help of the elastic straps that were beginning to lose their slack.

"Ok Katie were moving into the intensive part of your workout, I want you to give us your highest jump and flip and we will take care of the rest." The instructor said. Katie bent her knees, and her toes flexed as she put her everything into this jump, she felt the straps tighten mid flip and become taught. She was now upside down suspended about two feet off of the ground. She could see the legs and bare feet of the group begin to circle in close to her. More straps were added to her ankles, these were very taught and pulled her ankles down so that her knees were bent 90 degrees and pulled her legs apart. Next she felt them around her wrists, which pulled her arms directly down toward the ground, if fully stretched her fingers just missed touching the mats. "Now Katie" the instructor started "I want you to pull against the straps and try to move as much as you can. Even though you won't be able to you will still be working your main muscle groups." Katie strained to move but there was no slack in the straps, she was distracted slightly when she felt the first set of hands rest on her waist.

Katie's shirt has risen up when she was flipped, she wore no bra today for this workout so when someone with the group had helped her shirt go down over her head it left her completely topless. It was a similar story with her pants, the hands she felt on her waist slipped under the waistband of her black yoga pants and orange panties and pulled them up so they rested down by her ankles leaving her completely nude.

Her chest was heaving with excited anticipation, she was still pulling on the straps which seemed to just be getting tighter, when she felt the first touch. Katie could feel the long manicured nails lightly dance down her right foot. She jumped a little but the straps held her suspended in mid air. She cried out "ahhhhh" when she felt a set of hands goose her sides lightly. "That's it Katie fight against and pull your arms and legs down to cover yourself" her instructor guided, but from this point on she would not need any reminders to try and cover herself up.

Every one was behind Katie now, she could no longer see any legs in front of her, and could not turn her head to see what was going on. The surprise caught her as two hands slipped into her hairless arm pits and began to dig into the hallows. Katie instantly howled with laughter, "ahhhhh haahahah" Katie instinctively tried to pull her arms up now but to no avail. Soon a second set of hands began to work her sides, kneading the sides of her b cup breasts all the way down her rip cage to her stomach and back up again. Katie tried her best to move to avoid the sensations, but all she could manage was to shimmy her shoulders a little causing her tits to sway slightly in mid air. "oohhhhhhahahahaha" Katie let out as she felt a set of nails begin to scratch and spider down and between her bare butt cheeks.

Katie felt the tears stream down over her forehead, she lost her voice when she felt the last set of hands settle on her flat belly. One hand scratched the soft skin while the other dipped in and out of her belly button. Her mouth was stuck wide for a few seconds and then a wave of screaming laughter escaped "ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha" but at no point did she plead for it to stop. Her entire upper body was covered with tickling hands now as a pair of hands moved from her buttocks to her neck and ears, along with her underarms chest sides and stomach. Katie was snorting now, her face was beat red her hair was a sweaty mess hanging down to the floor and still all that could be heard was Katie's hysterical laughter "hahahahahahaahahah it tickleessshahaha soooooo muchahahahahahah".

Katie was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling rapidly, trying to take in as much air as she possibly could. She knew it was her only break and she could feel her arms getting sore already, and the more tired her muscles became the tighter her straps felt. Katie tried to close her eyes and concentrate when she felt hands grab hold and pull back each of her big toes, she gasped and try to brace herself for what was to come. They pulled her toes back not only pulling the skin of her sole taught but also rendering both her feet motionless. Katie was whispering "oh my god oh my god here it comes" in anticipation, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth twisted in ticklish agony as she felt the first set of long manicured nails lightly slide their way from the base of her toes to the bottoms of her heels and back up again.

Katie had pursed her lips shut, but she could feel the giggles start to bubble through. As the air pushed through her lips clapped as she fought to keep them closed. "Ah yes good job, keep fighting Katie" her instructor said, "now lets see if your core is strong enough to handle this." Katie's instructor reached around and squeezed the sides of her flat belly, just once was enough to break the flood gates as light laughter steadily came out from her lips. "Well have to work on your core more" her instructor laughed. They were toying with her feet now scratching lightly along the sides and tops of her feet, "now however is time for your lower body workout" as the instructor finished her sentence Katie felt five fingernails on each foot begin to spider furiously all along her sole. Katie was shaking her head furiously whipping her hair back and forth. "good Katie use everyone of those leg muscles" her instructor applauded. Katie meanwhile was screaming "hahahahahahahahhhhh my feeeehhhhhtttttt hahahah" it was unlikely she heard her, Katie was involuntarily using every muscle to free herself even her free toes were spreading and scrunching. Her skin stayed taught, she was forced to endure.

Just when Katie thought she couldn't take any more, she felt baby oil being applied and rubbed into each of her feet. Katie began to beg "please don't do that I'll go insahahahahahahahaahahahah!!" before she could finish her sentence a second hand joined each foot scratching quickly from side to side and up and down the base of her toes. Katie's green eyes just about jumped out of her head, "keep pushing Katie, we are almost into the relaxation stage" the instructor encouraged. "Pleasehahahaha I'm gonaahahaha dieeeehahahaahah, not my toes alsohahahaha" Katie screamed as fingers began to tickle between each individual toe. The trainers tickling her soles began to trace their nails along the lines in Katie's foot especially the middle of her sole. at this point Katies mouth was wide open but nothing was coming out, she was stuck in silent laughter.

Katie was beginning to lose strength only involuntary ticklish spasms caused her body to pull against the straps now. Suddenly the tickling began to slow just as Katie was beginning to lose consciousness. Soon there were only one set of hands on each foot and they were lightly scratching her skin, barely even touching it. Her toes were released and her feet stood still even with the light scratching. "Katie are you ready for the relaxation phase of your session?" her instructor asked. One of women in the group sat on the floor in behind Katie, she reached around and began to use her nails to tickle Katie's nipples. This tickled Katie differently, it made her laugh as it did tickle like crazy however now every few seconds a moan of pleasure would escape from her lips. Her b cup breasts were tiny and sensitive, her nipples instantly stood up from the attention.

"Ohhh pleaseee it feelllss too good to ticklehahahaha" Katie begged "hahahaha oh my ohhhh" Katie shot out as the women at her feet began to use their tongues up and down her soles, and their mouths to suck on her toes. The instructor stepped up between her legs "I think you are ready Katie" she brought down a long stiff white feather and began to stroke her slit. Katie jumped as and screamed with sensitivity, with each stroke she became wetter and wetter and soon her clit began to poke through. When the feather directly hit her there she screamed out in ticklish ecstacy "It's ticklhahahahaishh its ticklish!!! softer hahahahaahah ohhhhhh ohhh."

Soon Katie's body began to jump her hips thrusting, she curled her toes tightly "Oh my godddd I'm cumming ahhhh ohhh" Katie yelled. Her whole body thrust upward, pulling the straps with her. Frustrated grunts escaped her lips, then her mouth was stuck open in a perpetual O. It seemed like she was cumming forever, but she finally came down. For good measure they gave her one more good tickle on her feet, and with her now super sensitive body she release her loudest laughter yet.

Eventually Katie's session was done and she began to gather her things. She puller her pants back on but left her shirt off and just put on her large sized cotton sweatshirt, the inside felt great against her still tingling nipples. She walked out toward reception to gather her bag and slippers when he walked in. Katie watched him, he was about her age average height and weight but there was something about this man. She sat on the bench to put her slippers on and she noticed out of the corner of her eye him staring at her feet. She decided to play with him a little, finding ways to stretch her toes and show him her soles he obviously had a foot fetish. He was terribly nervous while checking in "my wife purchased this for me" he shakily told the receptionist..

Right before they brought him back to the gym, one of the trainers came running out apologizing that she had to leave for some emergency. The receptionist just looked at the man, I am sorry we don't have any extra trainers here and you asked for a training group of 4 females. Katie spoke up, the receptionist looked at her while he starred at her soles "you know I don't have anything to do today, I could step in." The receptionist started to reject her but Katie stopped her "whats your name sir" she asked the man, " he answered a little shyly "Shane." Katie began to wiggle her toes toward him and asked "now you wouldn't mind if I step in would you?" Shane shook his no, in fact he answered and said "I would love that." The head instructor who had just stepped out looked at Katie and smiled at her before taking both Katie and Shane back into the gym.

Very good story and plot.

There are a few editing issues; some punctuation (especially with dialogue) and typos ("She puller her pants back on but "). I did like the story very much though. I can be a bit of a grammar nazi....

it is a really nice idea,story and plot even if few editing loses
fine clitoris tickling and reaction

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back