• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fiction author Interview #2! i64ever

primetime

Verified
Hello fans of tickle fiction! This is my second interview I conducted with one of the greatest writers in tickle fiction history, i64ever! I have followed his work forever, and his classics such as "Confessions of a University Tickle Slave", "When your husband cums, he's mine" and "The Isle of Aphrodite" are timeless! So I hope you enjoy this next installment!

Thanks for taking the time for this interview. You are definitely one of my favorite writers of ALL time. Your stories are simply amazing. What inspired you to write tickle fiction?

I have been writing tickle fiction since before the internet. In high school, I used to write them in my school notebooks. Back then it never occurred to me I'd ever be able to share them with anyone. They were these fantasies that just kept bubbling up into my brain. I had to get them out, express them, somehow.

I know what you mean. A lot of fantasies were always brewing in my mind which is how I began to write as well. Do you use "real life" people as inspirations for your characters, or are they completely created in your mind?

I try very hard not to use real people. There are even certain names I won't use because they remind me of someone in my life. The stories I write are very nonconsensual. The characters in them are either doing things which could land them in jail or having things done to them which could be traumatizing.
Its easier for me to write that when the line between fiction and nonfiction is as clear as possible.

I agree with that. Creating your own characters without it resembling people you know does make it easier to write about tickle torture. You do have some amazing stories. Is there any series you are most proud of?

The stories I'm most proud of are the ones i was able to bring to proper endings. That's the hardest part of writing for me. I have too many stories that start strong but then disappear. "When your Husband Cum's, He's Mine" is one of my favorites. It managed to give the protagonists a real motivation other than 'I like tickling/Please don't tickle me' as well as reaching a solid conclusion. Given their highly unusual situation, i'd like to think that the heroine's actions are somewhat believable. Another series I liked was "Sabrina the Ticklish Witch." It was one of the few things I've written you'd have to call fanfic. I thought it did a good job imitating the tone of the series and used a hook for the tickling that made at least some sense in that universe. It also came to a solid ending (very sitcommish as was appropriate for the genre).

Oh yes! "When your husband cum's, he's mine" Is an all time classic in the world of tickle fiction. THANK YOU for such a great series. The series about Aphrodite is a pure masterpiece as well. One thing I noticed about your stories, is the amount of detail in them. Is that something you focus a lot on in writing a story?

Yes. i really feel that details are what separate a good story, in any genre, from the rest of the pack. There is a temptation to just jump to the action, especially in erotica, when the action is why you're writing and why anyone is reading. But if you don't use a lot of details, the reader can't see the scene in their heads. They can't experience the tickling along with the 'lee and 'ler without those details to hang on to. Tickle stories get awfully samey without those details to separate them from each other. As a writer, your not going to be able to reinvent the wheel and write a tickle story that's completely and fundamentally different from the rest. It's the details that give your stories a unique flavor.

100% agreement with you. That is what separates great tickling stories from average ones. Unlike a video, we have to use words to create that "visual". What other stories (besides your own) do you love? I am always curious to see what other stories writers like to read.

Wow. This will be a long list. Full apologies if I credit a story to the wrong author. First, I always read your stuff. The wrestling stories stand out most in my mind. I watched a lot of WWF as a teenager reading those felt like I was watching a broadcast, from the interviews to the way the announcers talked to the behind the scene stuff. You hit the tone perfectly. And the tickling in the ring was always top notch.

The first great series I remember was probably Max Speer's Kittletown. Kutyo's 'On the Road' series was fantastic. About as realistic as you can make a nonconsensual story. Shem the Penn had 'Tales from the Golden Feather' and 'Tickle in Time' though the second one ended to soon. TQLR had a lot of good stuff, though my favorite was 'June the Cop'. I've tried to imitate Myriads and his 'World of When' but I don't think I ever hit the mark. And just about everything from Ticklemantis was fantastic, especially his 'Stuck' and 'Tina' series.

I'm sure I'm leaving a bunch out, but hose were probably my biggest loves.

Wow! I didn't know you were a fan of my wrestling series. Thank you! I am glad it entertained you because it was my favorite series to write. I hope you had a favorite character in that series. lol I also agree with your selection of TQLR's story, "June the Cop". I LOVE that story. I read it a lot.

You have mentioned some great classics. Now, if it was possible, would you ever want to see one of your stories/series made into a movie? If so, and let's say the production was top notch, which one would you like to see made?

Of course. As for which one, I'd have to go with "When Your Husband Cum's He's Mine." I think it would end up a lot like "Saw" with the wives forced to make difficult choices and do things they really didn't want to do or risk losing their spouses forever.

Oh man, that series would be awesome to watch in video format! How long does it take you to do a story?

That's actually a really hard question for me to answer. I write very inconsistently. I'll have a couple of days when writing a particular story is all I can think about, then I'll put it away for maybe weeks. Sometimes, after a strong beginning, I'll go completely cold on a story and just put it on a shelf. Most of those I never get back into. A few, like Aphrodite or the one I'm currently on, I will dust off and start again. The best answer to the question i can give is about two weeks for one story post, which is usually about 7-10 Microsoft Word pages long, assuming I can stay focused on it for that long.

I know how you feel. Nowadays it is hard to get a time frame for writing a story. I also know what you mean by getting cold on a series. I still have series that aren't finished. lol

So what else are you interested in? Besides the world of tickling, what else do you do? Movies? Sports? Social things?

In real life, I'm a gigantic nerd. I read a lot of science fiction and fantasy. Jim Butcher is my favorite author right now. My main social outlet is playing board games like Arkham Horror with my friends. With my family situation, I don't get to see many movies (I think Ant-Man was the last one) but I play a lot of video games like Fallout 4.

I know a lot of people who play Fallout 4, but I play Madden a lot. lol Now, I am excited about all the new writers out there. Since I consider you one of the all time legends in the art of tickle fiction, what advice (if any) do you have for an up and coming writer?

One piece of advice would be that English skills matter. All those things you learned in school about punctuation, spelling and breaking your story into paragraphs make any story far more readable. There are stories I couldn't even try to read because they were one giant wall of text. Other stories you could never tell who was talking because the author didn't follow the rules for dialogue. They aren't the most exciting night to focus on, but you can't effectively communicate your ideas without them.

The other piece of advice I'd give is to let yourself grow as a writer. There are only so many ways to write a tickling scene, only so many ways to describe someone's laughter. The things at make any of the legendary tickle stories great is what the author did with the plot (non tickling), by creating memorable characters with different motivations and by placing the action in a unique setting. Those are what make some stories stand out while others remain just a collection of he's and ha's. Experiment with those elements, find your voice. Never think of it as "just a tickle story". Resist the urge to "get to the action" and get everything else in place first. Your reader may have to wait for the action, but it will pop a lot more when they do get to it.

That is excellent advice. I know that I have come across stories that aren't good because they do not really create a story. Just a bunch of laughter words. I hope those aspiring writers reading this interview pay close attention to what you have said.

It has been a pure pleasure doing this interview with you. You are one of my favorite writers of all time. Your story "Confessions of a University Tickle Slave" is the most awesome story ever. Thank you for taking the time with me. I hope one day, all of us writers can meet up and just have a beverage together and talk about our craft.

I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for the 3rd installment with famous author Tickle Mantis!

i64ever is really very much responsible for my love of the fetish.

His works like a Mother's Revenge and his lost succubus story are the reasons why i love tickling so much as well as dominant females

i64ever wrote some of the first F/m stories that I ever read online, and he caused me to realize that I wasn't the only male lee who fantasized about being captured by powerful women and tickle-tortured forever.
Thanks for interviewing him. :D

i64ever wrote some of the first F/m stories that I ever read online, and he caused me to realize that I wasn't the only male lee who fantasized about being captured by powerful women and tickle-tortured forever.
Thanks for interviewing him. :D

Personally i was disappointed by the lack of diversity in his characters.

Nowadays its all university aged models, what ever happened to MILFs and demonesses and any other character or body type that isn't 18-21

Great interview Prime and i64ever! Very interesting, and entertaining.

I really enjoy your perspective i64, eerily similar to my own in places! :D

Thanks for this, primetime.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm a huge nerd for this stuff. "When Your Husband Comes…" is a fantastic story, with the kind of detail and fully realized "world" that I always appreciate. I've liked many of i64's work, but there's just something special about "When Your Husband Comes…" Enjoyed hearing from its creator.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm a huge nerd for this stuff. "When Your Husband Comes…" is a fantastic story, with the kind of detail and fully realized "world" that I always appreciate. I've liked many of i64's work, but there's just something special about "When Your Husband Comes…" Enjoyed hearing from its creator.

I've read a lot of stories over the years, but that one has always stuck. Love that story!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back