• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ides of Baan F/F (TEASER)

The Jersey Devil

TMF Poster
Hello people!

EDIT: So the Ides of Baan is now on sale for your wonderful viewing pleasure! Please take a moment and enjoy the free preview below and see if it's something you'd like to sink your teeth into. As always, feedback is appreciated on everything, and I do hope you enjoy this latest 36k book!

The Ides of Baan: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IABR2K6

Enjoy!

The Ides of Baan

Alright, keep it together... got to find a way out. Slender fingers felt about as much as she could, trying to get a sense of what held her; for some reason, slender toes, just on the long side of average, were already curling in her boots, as she gently pulled at whatever was holding her legs, testing its yield.

Lush and lavished gigs were a far stretch, but it was so very much tailored to fit the woman's general personality that it was comfortable in its own right; hanging plants in strategic locations which made the entire living room almost posh like an outdoor jungle patio, and the furnishings which were mismatched but no less comfortable. For her friend though? A little bit of creativity was needed... not much though, since you should technically never get stuck in the hands of a woman with no qualms about the fetishes she enjoys.

A circular couch with a plush backing, it was wide enough that even with ankles barely hanging off the side, Revy still couldn't reach the back rest of it, leaving her to lay open and free, except for maybe the hands wrapped in cloth and duct taped to a secure and snug fit at the small of her back. Her legs were held by something sturdy and strong, not even a creak in its name when she would test the durability. Boots bunched up at the ankle where the leather padding inevitably engulfed them, and left poking out the other end.

The colors were dark in the apartment too, more like a very foggy quality that left an eerie mist. The plants were tropical, and it gave the impression of cool humidity which felt nice and inviting against the skin without smothering.

This was the world that Revy was introduced to with a sudden yank of the cloth... left in very little clothing save for her top and any undergarments she managed to wear under those pants, all tools of the trade very well out of reach, but well within sight as they were neatly folded and set atop the chair adjacent, with weapons on top and treated with equal care.

"I'm glad you're awake... didn't want to waste my whole evening..."

Rain replied from her position at the head of the couch now, holding the handkerchief over her head with a warm smile, the slightest flash of teeth. Hell, she might even be talking to another girlfriend right now. "Your throat won't be too sore. I used to use that same choke hold in high school with some of the boys... seemed to work without wounding their pride during wrestle matches."

With much of her clothing cast aside, Revy's figure was revealed in all her slim, athletic glory; she was well-toned and trim, but slender, with pert, modest breasts, and a curve to her overall shape that--while more subtle than some would appreciate--nevertheless invited the eye to travel along its exposed length. Her legs were just slightly out of what might have been called the 'perfect' proportion, but it was a small loss if any; her thighs were larger than the poster-girl ideal, but just as firm and smooth as the rest of her.

She turned heads, most of the time, when she wasn't removing them.

"So..." The look she shot to Rain when her blindfold was finally removed; there was a wavering trace of anxiety around the corners of her mouth, but she put an admirable effort into her smile. "I see... we're going to have a little conversation after all." She fidgeted, trying to work her hands out of whatever they were bound up in, behind her back, but it was useless; worse, it left her forced to arch, slightly. Revy hated being restrained, and hated the vulnerable feeling of her firm, muscular tummy thrust up into the air, exposed for... whatever the fuck she has in mind...

Most would find themselves asking what are you going to do to me? or some worried variation thereof. Revy simply met Rain's face... evenly, if with a slight tremble.

"Well." Hm, she's right; throat's not so bad. "I happen to find my time precious as well; perhaps we should just get on with it?"

There was a soft pat of the woman's shoulder and a quaint laugh, fingers curled around a cup of scented tea of an exotic blend which was as comforting to sip at as it was to smell... after the soft pat of her shoulder, she even went so far as to toy with the woman's hair, absently stroking and brushing along her scalp. "You really don't mess around, do you?" she said at the ending lace of her last giggle, her fingers expanding against the woman's scalp before they curled inward in a soft scratch of the top of her head, "Nothing as sinister as that, but when a girl packin' two guns follows me almost all the way to the industrial district, it's cause for a bit of concern..."

Rain was cordial, if not openly forward, with a slang in her speech that gave her the essence of some foreign royalty of a Latin persuasion... it came in the way she rolled her vowels and played with the consonants from the tip of her tongue, not essentially slang. "I mean if we jumped right into things there wouldn't be room for foreplay... and that's why you came by isn't it?" she queried with a raised brow, and just as casually she came about and carefully climbed onto the couch, her cup of tea favored as she straddled the woman's mostly naked waist. Modesty was favored in the thin top she wore, but that was about it...

...Everything else was up for grabs, including the wrapped package at the 'foot' of the couch, being kept nice and warm.

Meanwhile, she just kept that brow raised in question as she cupped one hand under the mug, slowly tilting it back as pursed lips sipped very carefully.

A reflexive flinch at the light little pat, which only left Revy more irritated; the woman's laugh, though; that, and her voice... she liked them. Damn her, but she wanted to hear more. That and keeping her talking would at least forestall... "Foreplay," God only knew what she meant by that, though a dreadfully chill suspicion was starting to grow, building in the small of her back, and teasing its way along her spine.

"If you're so concerned, why'd you pull Jesse Meridian under a nightclub table in front of half his organization?" She cocked a raised brow in return to the strange woman's own expression, mindful of her circumstances. "Sure, alright; the man needs to be brought down a peg, or two, or... three, alright..." She ran the tip of her tongue along her upper lip, contemplating. "So he's a raging egomaniac. He's a pig. He's a man; they tend to go together, I've found... but those of us with vested interest in his survival would rather not see his own foolishness make him into a laughingstock... The last few months have been good to us..." Oh, spill no more, idiot girl...

Revy paused, as the woman took a seat astride her waist, still sipping that hot tea; her eyes were fixed to the rim of the cup. Memories of an incident some months earlier, involving the careful application of boiling water from a small jar... but when it's boiling, the jar never seems to run out... the woman froze, flexing her abdomen, a full eight-pack of severely toned musculature standing out in stark relief under a smooth, light tan. "I... you, had to expect, someone..." Her own helplessness, her fear, was starting to provoke her; Revy's jaw clenched, as she bit back angry, potentially inflammatory words... outcries... derision...

"What is your name?" When the question left Revy's lips, it surprised even her. That Latin twang, the entirety of her current position; there was a growing heat that she couldn't deny, as she fought against the impulsive quickening of her breath. It compelled her, ultimately, to shift underneath Rain's perch, rocking the woman on top of her almost playfully. Why the hell would youdo that? But her outward expression was all smiles, and on some level, she was feeling the appeal of anything hands-on, though she hoped it wouldn't be entirely all about knives, hot metal, or electric currents...

If there was any outbound interest shown in the essence of concern, delight, or anything even remotely resembling an expression save for the sippy face, Rain seemed not to show them from above, and even wiggled her tush a bit to get better acclimated atop her newfound 'friend's waist, causing a soft grind of her butt against unspoken regions of the body...

When she was ready to talk, she would... but Revy was a bit on a roll with what little tidbits she wanted to share, and even less interested or concerned with how much she did spill. In essence, Rain assumed the reason behind that was due to personal agendas invested in the organization in which she was part of, but that was a can of worms she wasn't interested in opening, nor did she care to even favor what kind of corruption would run rampant in something like that.

But questions were blatantly ignored, if not outright. She was on a different train of mind, and something about the bound captive screamed back to Rain in the form of her own question, "You've never been tickled before, have you?" she cut through the other woman's question like a knife through butter, her brows furrowed in a new curiosity. Revy didn't seem like the type... and all of her involuntary actions earlier at the club had a hint of mystery that someone who is otherwise acquainted with would easily ignore if not openly drool over.

If it made Revy feel better, the hard ass outward nature did mask a lot from Rain... even through moments of worry and possible twinges of panic she held a hard edge that made her equally difficult to read, and so mostly Rain just ran with assumptions mixed with the discomfort of her position.

Revy's questions, coupled to any unspoken curiosity, went unanswered; the longer she waited in silence for some indication of what was to come, the more frustrated she became... which was only compounded when the woman ever-so-casually wiggled herself into a more comfortable position atop a part of her which... left few secrets under Revy's scanty top. A slight flush crept its way into the captive woman's face; she'd already let slip more than she intended, and the woman didn't even seem to give a damn about that... "Alright, listen, you B--"

Her captor's question came abruptly, the caboose on a runaway freight train of a thought kept somehow behind closed doors; it caught Revy off-guard, and in more ways than one. "I--have I--what? I, no! I mean, well..." A casual laugh, as she turned her head away to look off to one side; fucking idiot girl... now you've done it..."Of, course, I have, I mean... as a child, you know. Over-zealous partners, and... but, I'm not really. I mean all that..." Dancing around the word; it took her a minute to suck in a breath, and turn her head back around to look into Rain's eyes.

Her pupils dilated slightly, adjusting to the low light... and something in her face turned to steel, as every inch of her frame braced itself.

"Fuck you, bitch."

Intimidation didn't seem to run very deep for Rain as she barely lost stride in her own train of thinking. But apparently one assumption was wrong; the girl did have a taste of what 'She' considered the finer things in life, even if it hadn't been a while since her last indulgence. Then again, she could be pensive after the show she witnessed with Rain and Jesse earlier. That would certainly explain a lot, and definitely describe why she suddenly seemed pensive now.

Shrugging her shoulders, she just continued on with the train, "Well if you're wondering how things are gonna go down... I might as well give you a bit of history of what I see. My side of the coin, so to speak,” she paused for a bit as she took another sip of her mug.

From there, she seemed to go off to a faraway place as she glanced skyward and to the left, lips momentarily pursed once the mug left. "Seem like a girl who takes care of yourself--like me--and even if it doesn't show right away, there are still those telltale signs that if I were to touch you, I'd feel next to baby soft skin, yes?" she asked, and let things linger long enough to punctuate her question.

..."I mean if so, I think it's important that you know how our little friendship is gonna go... I'm expecting we'll become good friends!" and given her bubbly, sultry tone, she actually believed that too. "We usually start around the upper body, but since this a special case I thought I'd let you sample what you were watching so eagerly... and if it's true what I said earlier, I'm sure your dainty little feet are even softer than the rest of you, right?" she queried with another raised brow, and started to slowly climb up off of her body.

"Fuck!"

Revy shifted her weight back onto her shoulders, arching her body up in a beautifully futile attempt to give her arms some room for leverage; there was, in any case, little chance that she was going to work those free, not anytime soon. As Rain climbed up off of her, however, she gave one, then two quick, frantic yanks at the arrangement holding her ankles in place. For a moment, some part of the woman was oddly impressed; everything I use has at least some give... but that was the entire pause her growing sense of panic would allow her.

"Don't you dare... I don't want to be friends! Leave my feet alone, you crazy bitch!" Now, that's rich, coming from you. Revy's nipples were like diamonds under her shirt; an adept eye would have noted the escalation of her own arousal at the mention of upper-body tickling, though she really had been nine-tenths of the way there already. Her struggles only caused her shirt to ride further up her body, leaving her ribs mostly exposed.

"You must..." She bit her tongue--literally--in those last few precious seconds she had; "You must... have, something you want to kn... to talk about..." Please, don't let this be some open-ended 'game,' I hate that. The image of that hot water bottle from a few months back was starting to fade away; at least those cretins had offered an endpoint. This... was, just... fun... this was what she did to her playthings... a notion which left her wide-eyed and frozen, at least until a hand fell upon her boots.

Last edited:
I really can't wait to see what you come up with.

Is this meant to be a Black Lagoon fan fiction?

I do take characters from different anime's but it's not exclusively black lagoon no. But Revy is just so funding awesome.

And thank you! I do hope you enjoy my stories.

I do take characters from different anime's but it's not exclusively black lagoon no. But Revy is just so funding awesome.

And thank you! I do hope you enjoy my stories.

Do you have a list of characters you intend to molest?

Not sure if I have a working list of said 'molestee's', but it is extensive enough. In the meanwhile though the book itself is ready for sale!

The only minor error currently is that the title itself on the book cover is the original I intended to use... but for the sake of not keeping people in waiting, I'm just gonna post it now, and make the changes later.

Here it is people! The Ides of Baan!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IABR2K6

So i'm confused.

Is this book going to be primarily erotica/fetish themed or is it going to an adventure that happens to have erotic scenes in it?

Primary erotica. I will be looking to put a stronger focus of action and adventure into it as time goes on, but I won't be taking away from the original theme.

At the same time though I'm also wanting to balance things out, I don't want to take away from the fetishists who enjoy a good erotica. But if more people are looking for action and adventure in their stories--if that's what you're wanting--then I'll also be doing action stories too, which will have an accumulated blend of tickle fetish and story.

So let me know Player, if you're looking for more 'action' and story then I have plenty to choose from that I could publish and see if that's something that you'd be interested in.

Last edited:
People! You need to read this. Not only is the length spot on, content is brilliant. For me personally it's 5 star.

Primary erotica. I will be looking to put a stronger focus of action and adventure into it as time goes on, but I won't be taking away from the original theme.

At the same time though I'm also wanting to balance things out, I don't want to take away from the fetishists who enjoy a good erotica. But if more people are looking for action and adventure in their stories--if that's what you're wanting--then I'll also be doing action stories too, which will have an accumulated blend of tickle fetish and story.

So let me know Player, if you're looking for more 'action' and story then I have plenty to choose from that I could publish and see if that's something that you'd be interested in.

Maybe in the future, right now i'm not really looking for an action story, if you choose to make a dedicated erotica story i'd be interested

I didn't like it. Don't get me wrong, from the technical point of view it's a quite decent piece of work, but it's not my thing. Good job though. Far better than this Vivian person, for example.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I do hope anyone who reads it enjoys it as much as you do, and I'll certainly be keeping you all updated for future pieces of work.

Thank you Ichii for the feedback. Not everyone is going to be into these types of things sure, but I'm hoping future pieces might be more to your liking.

I didn't like it. Don't get me wrong, from the technical point of view it's a quite decent piece of work, but it's not my thing. Good job though. Far better than this Vivian person, for example.

I noted a few things an editor could fix. Basic spelling errors. I haven't finished it but I do adore the writing style. One recurring complaint, though. Sometimes, paragraph to paragraph, I struggle to understand who's supposed to be saying what. Or, for the sake of the Rain/Revy scene, who the 'her' or 'she' pronouns are referring to most times. Despite that, though, again. Fantastic read. Sexy read. And brilliant style.

I understand. It is one of the complexities that a person run's into whenever dealing with co-op author deal is concerned. I'm hoping though with the passing of time that I can create more of a blended, seamless transition so that a person doesn't feel like they're constantly struggling between both.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though, and always appreciate the feedback. Soon enough I'll have another free-sample story for you. In the meantime though please feel free to provide me with any feedback you might have!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back