• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback Time (F/F, very sexual)

phantom110

TMF Regular
Hello all! This is my first attempt at tickle fiction. I hope it's to your liking - any constructive comments are welcomed. Thanks for reading!

Payback Time
(F/F, very sexual)

Stacie came home from work to her apartment that was nearly completely packed up. She was getting ready to move and Kirsten came over to help her load up. But Kirsten had other ideas, too. You see, Stacie had been flirting with her boyfriend at work constantly and Kirsten was pissed.
The carpets had just been cleaned, so Stacie requested Kirsten remove her shoes. Stacie was wearing a pink tank top with cut off denim shorts and white ankle socks with pink heels and toes. She looked amazing. Kirsten was dressed similarly in a white tank top and blue jeans with regular white ankle socks. Kirsten is a beautiful woman of 31 standing 5'10 with shoulder length auburn hair. Kristen was a bit bigger than Stacie, weighing about 180 pounds, but she carried it well. Her large D cub breasts bounced when she walked and they were something to behold. Stacie is a 23 year old redhead, about 5'7 with large for her height size 8.5 feet. She's much slighter, but also had a nice pair of C cup breasts, maybe weighing 120 pounds soaking wet. Kristen could take her down easily.

The boxes were full and loaded into the moving truck. The only thing left to pack up was the bed. Stacie wasn't sure why she was keeping it as it was only a twin, but she'd had it for years. It was the bottom part of a bunk bed and had slats across the top and at the foot of the bed. Good thing for Kristen, those slats were just wide enough to put a set of feet through.
Kristen told Stacie that she was going to her car to get some rope to tie the boxes down in the moving truck. Stacie thought nothing of it. Kristen told her that she'd meet her in the bedroom to get the bed. Again, Stacie thought nothing of it. Kristen came back into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. She sat down a duffel bag at the foot of the bed and told Stacie "Lie down on the bed. Now." Stacie didn't know what to say. "What?" she asked. "I said lay down on the bed. Put your feet through those slats at the foot of the bed. Do it now or you'll be even more sorry later." Kristen locked the door and Stacie hesitantly complied. She didn't like Kristen's tone and didn't want to anger her any more. "What are you going to do to me", Stacie whimpered.

"Payback is a bitch. But don't worry, I won't hurt you unless you piss me off further."

Kirsten then went into her duffel bag and pulled out some soft leather cuffs which she attached to Stacie's ankles in the slats. She tied the cuffs to the bed tightly and then went to the head of the bed. Once there, she placed a blindfold from the duffel bag over Stacie's eyes. She then pulled her arms over her head, cuffed her wrists and pulled the ropes taught. Stacie was terrified. She'd never been tied up before, let alone by a woman who was so clearly angry at her. "Why"? Stacie begged, "what did I do" "You've been flirting a bit too much with my boyfriend and now you're going to pay. Tell me pretty girl, are you ticklish?"

Stacie's mind raced. Tickling!? She wasn't really going to tickle her, was she? Stacie is incredibly ticklish, but lied "No, I'm not. Please let me go. I'll never talk to him again, I swear. just let me go."

Kirsten got a camcorder and tripod out of the bag and set it up at the end of the bag, focusing on Stacie's feet, but wide enough to see her whole body. Her boyfriend would love to watch this later; if she would be nice enough to show him.

Kirsten came back to the head of the bed and ran a finger down Stacie's exposed arm and Stacie twitched and bit her lip. She held in the laughter by biting her lip and heaving her chest up and down. "I think you're lying" teased Kirsten. She dug in to Stacie's armpits and the laugther began. Slowly at first, then more loud and deep. "Pleheheheheheheeeeeeeeese stahhhhhhhhhp" Stacie screamed. Kirsten stayed at her pits for a minute or two, then moved to Stacie's taught tummy. The tank top had ridden up just enough to expose the bottom of her bra, and the tiny shorts rode down a bit showing the top of her hips. Kirsten isn't a lesbian by any stretch, but she couldn't help but notice how sexy her victim looked. "Please *pant* Kirsten I'm sorry. I've learned my lesson. Just *cough* let me go." Kirsten was getting tired of her whining. "Shut up," she commanded as she removed her own socks. The held Stacie's nose and said "Open you mouth you tramp." "No! Wha..." was all Stacie could get out before Kirsten shoved her slightly soiled socks into Stacie's mouth. The socks bulged out of her tiny mouth, so Kirsten quickly got a roll of duct tape out of the duffel bag and secured them in place. Stacie could only mmmph into her gag, nothing she said was intelligible. "Much better," Kirsten cooed, "now to that pretty little tummy of yours." Kirsten dug into Stacie's firm tummy and through her gag Stacie screamed and laughed. Muffled pleas came streaming as well as forced laughter.

"mmmppphhahahahahahahahahha...pleef....stawwwwwp" continued. Kirsten watched Stacie's feet writhing, crossing over each other and toes scrunching throughout the ordeal. After 5 more minutes at Stacie's stomach, she gave her a break. Kirsten knelt at the foot of the bed, admiring Stacie's pretty socked feet. The pink on the toes of her socks trembled as her long toes raked against the fabric. Through the socks, Kirsten could see that Stacie's second toe was just a bit longer than her big toe and thought it was really cute. "Your feet are very cute for as large as they are," Kirsten teased. "My feet are bigger, mind you, a size 10, but not ticklish. It's great not being able to be tickled like you are about to." A lone tear slid out from under Stacie's blindfold, but the muffled begging had stopped. Just heavy breathing as her nostrils flared. "Well, let's get to playing," Kirsten said. She pointed both of her index fingers and placed them at the base of Stacie's big toes. There was a noticeable hitched breath from Stacie as Kirsten very slowly and deliberately traced her fingers down the length of Stacie's sock covered soles. The muffled giggling was starting to turn Kirsten on, and she was almost a bit embarrassed about it. After a few minutes of teasing, Kirsten began an all out assault on Stacie's big feet. Stacie screamed into her gag and thrashed as much as she could. She tried to cover her right foot with her left, so Kirsten grabbed her big toes and pushed them back, tightening the soft cotton of her sock against the smooth skin of her soles. "You don't get to do that!" Kirsten yelled as she used her other hand to dig into Stacie's deep arches. Stacie could do nothing but scream and laugh into her foul gag. She could taste the sweat and dirt of Kirsten's socks mingled with her saliva and was disgusted. She tried to take her mind off of the tickling by moving her tongue out of the way of the socks, but neither worked.

After 10 more minutes, Kirsten decided that it was time to see Stacie's bare soles. "I think these socks afford you too much protection. Let's see how you do with bare feet." Stacie whimpered as Kirsten took hold of the toes of Stacie's cute socks and slowly, very slowly, pulled them off of Stacie's feet inch by excruciating inch. Kirsten tossed the socks away, got some string from her bag of tricks, and proceeded to tie Stacie's big toes together and lashed them to the upper slat. She then produced baby oil and a hairbrush and laid them to the side. "Isn't that another pretty picture," Kirsten mused. Stacie lay one the bed a sweaty mess. Her nipples were hard under the tank top. "Isn't that odd? I thought you hated this..." Kirsten purred. Stacie did hate it, but something was burning inside of her. "What would I see if I unzipped your little shorts?" Kirsten unzipped Stacie's deim shorts and saw a wet through pair of pink thong underwear. "You little tickle slut! I'll be damned! Should I be nice and get you off?" she asked. Stacie didn't know how to respond. She wasn't a lesbian either and this felt very wrong. At the same time, she was wildly horny and thought that maybe Kirsten would forget about her feet if she got her off. Meekly, she nodded her head yes. Kirsten reached into Stacie's shorts, moved the thong aside, and started stroking Stacie's trimmed red haired pussy. Kirsten teased her clit and slid her finger into her slit and Stacie began to moan. While still muffled, Kirsten could tell that Stacie was getting close. Right as Stacie's breathing spiked and her back started to arch, Kirsten stopped. Stacie screamed in frustration into her gag as Kirsten laughed. "I didn't mean I'd get you off right now! Should we play again, or should I go back to your feet?" Stacie couldn't believe this was happening; she wanted neither, but couldn't express herself. As her breathing slowed, she whimpered into her gag "feet". "Did you say 'feet?'" Kirsten inquired. Stacie slowly nodded again. "Well, that means pussy time again!" Stacie was livid. Twice more Kirsten brought her to the edge and stopped. "My turn," said Kirsten. She sat right by Stacie's head and proceeded to finger herself to the point of no return. She then stopped herself saying "I want to really enjoy your feet, and I can't do that if I've cum. Now, if you promise to be a good little girl I'll not only un-gag you, but give you the use of one hand." Stacie nodded emphatically and muffled something into her gag. Kirsten said "I'm not done yet. Here's the catch - if I do this, you can only use your hand to masturbate. BUT - you don't get to cum. You have to keep yourself on the edge. If you cum, you'll pay. Oh, and I'll be tickling your feet the entire time. Do you agree to these terms?" Stacie thought for a moment - what's the worst that could happen? If she cums, how can the punishment get any worse? Plus, those nasty socks would come out of her mouth. After thinking, she meekly nodded again. "Alright, then," said Kirsten. She tore the tape off of Stacie's mouth and the soaking wet socks came with it. Stacie gasped and started licking her lips. "Thank you." Stacie said meekly. Kirsten then released one of the cuffs on her wrists and Stacie's hand shot into her pants. "No no no. Net yet. I haven't started tickling you yet." Stacie whimpered, but removed her hand. "Will you take the blindfold off too, please," Stacie begged. Kirsten thought about it, and removed the blindfold. "Is it hot in here, or is it just us?" Kirsten quipped? She then removed her own tank top, and lifted Stacie's as well. On her way back down the foot of the bed, Kirsten tweaked Stacie's nipples. Stacie moaned. "Please, just finish this..." Stacie begged.

Kirsten got to the foot of the bed and Stacie hovered her hand over her exposed, dripping. Stacie was horny enough to do anything to cum. Kirsten took the baby oil out and started wiping it all over Stacie's big feet, making sure to work it in between her toes. Stacie started laughing immediately. Kirsten said "You may begin." Stacie reached her hand into her pants and Kirsten began her assault. Starting with just her nails, Kirsten raked up and down her soles, scratched her arches, the balls of her feet and her heels. She made sure not to touch her toes, yet. Through the manic laughter, Stacie also worked a few moans in as she maneuvered herself closer to orgasm. Stacie arched her back and Kirsten dug into her toes. Stacie screamed and inadvertently removed her hand from her pants. Stacie's toes clenched and Kirsten again held them open for her. "Spread those toes, bitch!"
"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHOOOOOOMYGAAAWWWWWDDDDHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHSTOPYOUBITCH!" Stacie screamed. Finally, she got her hand back in her pants and finished the job. Right as Kirsten was raking her nails under her second toes, Stacie screamed, but not from laughter - from pleasure. Kirsten was incensed!

"We had a deal," Kirsten hollered. She then ran to the head of the bed and re-cuffed her hand. Stacie was panting and smirking. "Worth...it....*sigh*".

"Oh, that's where you're wrong!" Kirsten warned. The grabbed one last toy out of her bag - a pocket vibrator. With the duct tape, Kirsten secured it to Stacie's leg right on her clit and turned it on. "No no no no! Too much!" a desperate Stacie shouted. Kirsten picked up the old gag and threw it back in Stacie's mouth. "This ends now," Kirsten warned. Kirsten went back to the foot of the bed where Stacie's bound toes scrunched and fanned uncontrollably as her pussy was overstimulated. She picked up the hairbrush and started raking it up and down Stacie's reddening soles. After 20 more minutes of pure torture, Kirsten stopped the assault on her feet and stopped the vibrator. Stacie was almost dead. Sweaty, overstimulated, and contrite. Kirsten asked

"Have you learned your lesson?" Stacie nodded meekly.

Kirsten walked to the end of the bed and untied Stacie's toes. Her feet covered themselves and flexed, finally freed from their bondage. Kirsten stood at the foot of the bed and commanded "If you're really sorry, you're going to get me off. Use those toes and get me off and quickly." Stacie pointed her big toe right onto Kirsten's swollen clit. She used her other foot to massage Kirsten's moist lips. After only a minute or so, Kirsten cried out in pleasure as a powerful orgasm swept over her body in many glorious waves. Kirsten gave Stacie's feet a quick tickle, Stacie giggled through her gag, and Kirsten came to the head of the bed. She massaged Stacie's tits and she moaned. Stacie thought for sure it was over. While one hand massaged Stacie's left breast, the other hand turned the vibrator back on. Stacie screamed into her gag as tears flowed from her eyes. Kirsten said "I'm gonna go shower and clean up. You enjoy yourself and I'll be back in a few. Don't ever fuck with me again." She stopped the camera and walked out of the room as Stacie flopped on the bed.

Thanks again for reading, and be nice; this is my first try.

Last edited:
From what I could read, this is a really good story.

Going forward, you need to put spaces in between paragraphs. The story is almost impossible to read as it is. The giant block of text is tough to get past. I read most of the last bit and enjoyed it though.

From what I could read, this is a really good story.

Going forward, you need to put spaces in between paragraphs. The story is almost impossible to read as it is. The giant block of text is tough to get past. I read most of the last bit and enjoyed it though.

Point taken. Thank for you for the feedback.

Great story! I love edge play and it shows up too infrequently. Loved it!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back