• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's a sin M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I knew Father Carey liked me and tonight would enjoy taking full advantage of it and in the confession box spoke of feelings I had for someone that I knew were bad thoughts but could not control them and spoke of man to man sex and heard him deep breathing and spoke candidly of lustful feelings knowing I was exciting the 30 year old and said it was good to share secrets. After the confession I thanked him and said I was glad to have confided in him and smiled and he then suggested I might like to talk more in the vicarage and knew he was discreetly wanting to take control but that's not what I had in mind! We went to his home and he relaxed with a brandy and when he went to use the bathroom I slipped the rufie in his drink and after ten minutes he felt hot n' dizzy.

I suggested going to the bedroom and he nodded needing to lie down and he soon knocked out and using the cuffs bought with me for tonight I secured his wrists to the bed and his ankles and then woke him and told him to sniff the bottle and still groggy he sniffed the poppers and sniffed again and again and he was feeling hot in every way and I told him our secret but I knew he had naughty feelings for me and went to the end of the bed saying I having my own and unlaced his large highly polished oxford shoes remarking on the attractive 6'3" vicar having big feet as his shoes slid off and there were his black socked feet and looked inside his right shoe. I poured some amyl - nitrate in the cloth that is available in S/M store on line and absorbs but retains the smell of the poppers so is a useful tool to use!

"I was right size 13 feet and Mmmm they smell like feet and you now know Father who has been the man I have fantasised having under my control and teasing and tormenting but I never told you how but now you can guess as I see even lightly stroked your feet flinching and toes wiggling and long toes so appealing to me. Feet I have thought of as you've read the sermons and seen you looking at me and knew I would get you and your big feet!"

“No! D-don’t! Not my feet!" he squirmed as my fingers caressed both socked soles lightly, gently as he so ticklish even in his socks, warm and moist socks as I told him

“AAhahaha stoohohohop!” Father Carey laughed hysterically and his feet twitched at each ticklish touch but I had them right where I wanted them and that was that I told him and saying I would stop punishing him for his bad thoughts when I was sure he'd learned his lesson adding I couldn't believe his feet being so ticklish socked but was glad they were.

Teasingly I slid fingers under his socked toes as the vicar reacted violently but was tightly secured

“N-nahahahaaaaa n-not my feeheheet dammit!” he yelled through his laughter! I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

"Father what language, look it's like this I like feet especially ticklish feet and have lusted after your feet so what size, their smell, their taste and their level of ticklshness and here they are and they smell raunchy and are ticklish and from their smell know they'll taste ripe so what do you think happens? how can I not resist tickling and playing with them as you lead me into temptation you bad man! Go figure Father!"

“NOOHAhahha p-pleheheaseahaha!” the Father squirmed as I was merciless and enjoying myself immensely and tickled under his socked toes

"HhahahahhaaSTAahahaphahahhahahaha!” Father Carey's reactions perfect and he gasped loudly when I peeled both socks off

I wiggled all five fingers down one sole five fingers up the other as his toes curled and his entire body squirmed and I forced my fingers under his toes and in between them all mercilessly. I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

“NAAHhahaaY-you have to stahahaphahhahahahahaa!” he yelled

"Father I don't have to do anything and these smooth feet of yours, smelly and sweaty feet are addictive and the fact these toes are so ticklish a bonus!"

I stroked under all of his toes and then ran a single finger of each hand along the length of each sole and soon added four more fingers of each hand and Father Carey laughing and struggling like crazy because of the fingers that danced on his bare soles as he dissolved into uncontrollable laughte when my fingers stroked under his toes.

“Dahahaamnhahahanoootoomuchahahahahhaa!” Father Carey giggling like a goon as my fingers teased all over both soles and alternating from foot to foot and gave each one the same treatment but spidered my fingers even more viciously up and down the bare soles as they flexed and his toes clenched!

"Tell me the truth Father; confession time, why are you laughing?"

“Hahahahait tickleshahhahaheehahahhaha!” he yelled

"Yeah it seems it does for sure Father!" I said stroking my fingers over both soles simultaneously saying "I'm just playing!"

I then ran all five fingers over the right sole and then the same on his left foot and Father Carey engaged in an hysterical fit.

"You know Father these feet look tasty enough to eat and that's something I want to do and wrapped my tongue around the toes of his right foot and my tongue traced a ticklish path along the sole of his foot and under and in between all of his toes and then orally serviced his left foot in similar fashion!

I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

“WHA-noohohoho stop that! It’s weeeheeird!” Father Carey yelled being so hideously ticklish and laughing uncontrollably “N-no stop it! P-pleeheheease!” he moaned, shuddering and gasping while I hungrily sucked on his toes of each foot in turn and licked the sweat from his toes to his heels and alternating feet orally enjoyed by me but lickling seemed something too ticklish for Father Carey to handle happening

“Does it tickle Father?” I asked as he convulsed with laughter and I employed the use of the tip of my tongue to tickle and tease under the vicar's toes and licked over the soles of his feet and sucked on his toes and nibbled them all!

I then gave him a break and told him his feet had a great aroma which aroused me and got my dick hard, a powerful smell that was driving me wild and unless you want more tickle torture Father you will obey me right?" I told him and no reaction from him so drew the electric toothbrush from my pocket and he heard the hum and it contacted the sole of his right then left foot! I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHSTOOOOPAHAHAHAHAAOKAYAHAHAHANOOOOOHEEHEEEHEEFUUCKHAHAAHHA!"

It was worth doing to hear a vicar say "Fuck" I told him as I de-activated the sonicare saying the revolving bristles real killers and again said he would do as told and now he nodded and so as told he pressed his bare feet into my face and ran his toes under my nose and then rubbing his sole in my face so the smell was overwhelming me! He soon engulfing my nose with the bases of his toes so the smell now magnified. I took in a huge inhale, sucking the intoxicating foot scent in! Father Carey as told wiping his toes on my nose, pressing them against my nostrils, dragging them back and forth over my face! He was making sure I couldn’t see or smell anything but his feet.

I breathed in the new wave of his raunchy foot smell odor as Father Carey rubbed his feet into my face and wiggling his toes as I told him I love smelling masculine feet, big feet and loved the smell of his feet and pulled them over my face and held them there and then ran my nose along both bare and sweating soles and told him to tell me to lick his feet and suck his toes knowing he hating both sensations and noted hesitation so a finger tickling given

"HhehheeLICKAHAHAMYFEETAHAHAHAASUUCKAHAHAMYTOESHAHAHA!"

I slowly dragged my tongue up the sole of his right foot tasting the rich smell and ripe saltiness of his bare foot which was awesome and licked up and down his left foot, aling the sides of both feet and all of his toes licked, sucked and nibbled. The tip of my tongue sliding along both soles getting them wet and I licked between his toes, swirling my tongue between them. I licked underneath them, dragging my tongue back and forth. Then indulged in sucking on his toes and licking in between them all before getting each of his toes separately in my mouth and giving them a tongue massage. I then took his toes out of my mouth and licked the soles of each foot up and down relishing the odour of his feet!

I then covered my face with both of his bare feet, making sure my nose was pushed into Father Carey's toes to inhale them deeply saying I loved smelling and licking them as I inhaled both sweaty feet. I told the vicar I liked the smell and the taste of his feet and they being ticklish an added bonus but from tonight we would meet once or twice a week and I'd stay the night and play with his feet in socks and barefoot controlling and humiliating him pressing my tongue against both soles and then gave each foot a serious lickling. I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

"HAHAHAHHAAHHEHEHEHENOOOHAHAHAHATICKLEDAHAHAHAHAHA!" he yelled as I lickled and nibbled and sucked all over both feet and inhaling his foot stink that proved so addictive to me. "In bed Father your feet will be pressed into my face so I am inhaling your foot smell and the nights before I stay you will not bathe your feet and wear the same socks the day before so your feet smell and taste appealing to me and failure you will be subjected to tickle torture!"

"Please noo 'bZZZZ HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOFUCKNNNHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHASTAAPAPAHAHAHHAHAAPLEESEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

"Such a useful toy the electric toothbrush, really delivers an evil tickling and think you will need to be trained using it until you become obedient and know who controls who so you agree to the arrangement!" I told him and that night I stayed after having more fun with his feet and especially sensitive having jerked him off which really embarrassed and humiliated him and doing so telling him that it's a sin as his dick throbbed as his balls were caressed with the feather which really tickled. I had him inhale the cloth covered in amyl nitrate -poppers!

We slept that night on top of his bed with him still secured but his soles pressed against my nose and initially he being a good boy and rubbing them against my face as I sniffed his foot odour enjoying the feeling of the pressure of his soles in my face as I kept smelling them. My nose dragging against the the balls of his feet and my nose sliding up n' down his soles an held his toes back resting over my nostrils and taking long deep inhales of his powerful footsmell! He rudely awakened "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!"

"Just so you know who these ticklish, licklish, smelly and sweaty feet belong to Father!" I said beginning the morning tickle torture!

"NOOOOAHAHAHAHSTAAPAHAHAAPLESSESAHHAHAAHAHTOOMUCHAHAHAHAHAASTOOOPTICKLESAHHAHAHAAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back