• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game Update New Clothes

n_o_1

TMF Regular
Moved

Please visit blog for updates

Last edited:
Stop posting new threads for updates. Keep posts related to your project in one project thread.

Honestly I am thinking about starting to report his posts as spam. I know he is excited about doing something new about his game, but generally people post all updates in one thread, they READ and REPLY to comment and they mostly do big meaningful updates.

You are still welcome to post your updates in ONE SINGULAR thread. That way people can gauge and comment on your progress as one idea and not one element at the time.

The idea of posting each element separately is highly dubious to me as I can't understand how you really can gauge interest from view counts. Best way to count interest is feedback from the commentators, what they find interesting, why they find it, how they perceive project etc. Just watching each element separately is giving you false data like each part is separate game and that this is not one project.

Hell I even subscribed to your twitter and blog mailing list and I don't even use twitter or mail that much, so fans do care, but don't alienate them. Give them a platform to debate about your game, share your thoughts, establish communication and enjoy all perks and cons a fan base can give you.

Now this kind of interaction and conversation is much better. So you are solo worker and if I am not mistaken you are collaborating with Thehunter from time to time from dA, am I right? What kind of help do you generally need around the project? What kind of changes did you make from concept portion up to this portion of the project? What inspired you to work on this project?

Start doing this kind of conversations and you will be doing great.

Well what are your concept ideas? If it's not overly complex I might help you out if you need.

I've been following your progress on this for some time now. Just wanted to say this is such an ambitious and huge undertaking, and it's really awesome of you to do so. Any help I can offer, I would like to. Don't know much about coding and programming, but still...

J :jester: J

Hello I appreciate the supports i have gained a large following in the gaming community and i have removed the games name from the forum as any artist or developers that research are lead to this website and are not interested in fetish games;
and im unable to get any assistance.
Please Follow our blog

Seems like your motivations for making this game might be leading you down the wrong path. The Exit Code game seems like an ambitious project. Consider starting with something smaller that you'll actually complete. Set the scope to something that you can do by yourself.

You don't want to start tricking folks into working on a fetish game. That's suuuuuuper seedy.
There are loads of artists who will do paid fetish content. They're easy to find.
Spend more money, or work on stuff yourself.

It looks like you haven't made any progress outside of a few commissioned art assets from thehunter1338, who presumably isn't working with you anymore. Re-scope. Make something small, and free. Prove yourself before you try to sell us something. You need to re-earn some goodwill after spamming links, trying to funnel folks into kickstarter, and a bunch of other rookie mistakes.

How has their ass not been banned for thread spamming? Come on man, it's common courtesy to keep your updates in one thread!

Banning them becasue one mistake they did would be a bit harsch, i think they know it better now and thats important.

Wow, someone undertakes a project to make a tickle game and the only thing people can think to do is complain and whine about it. And yet we wonder why there aren't more fully developed games out there for the tickling and fetish community.

Probably because a few people need to get their heads outta their ass.

Wow, someone undertakes a project to make a tickle game and the only thing people can think to do is complain and whine about it. And yet we wonder why there aren't more fully developed games out there for the tickling and fetish community.

Probably because a few people need to get their heads outta their ass.

The problem isn't game creation, but lacking netiquette.

I've seen the admin team on here ban for way less than thread spamming, it's why I'm surprise that it's been ignored

is it common courtesy to cry about someone inconveniently posting their content? posts a month old people cmon

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back