• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Honest Mistake - Excerpt, FF/M

vlasux

Here is an excerpt from a 5500 word story that involves two ladies and a man who is new to the company. They are all at a sales conference and the protagonist, Jake, is trying to flirt with the hot redhead, Amy without going over the line.

Amy began to pick up her flirting game. She whispered some gibberish in Jake’s ear a few times which made his skin tingle. Then she put down her drink and stuck her hands inside his jacket and into his armpits. “See how cold it is?” she bellowed. Jake recoiled a bit. Amy’s eyebrows raised. “Awww. What’s wrong? Ticklish?”

Jake awkwardly answered affirmatively and nervously looked around the bar. He would reciprocate the flirtations but he wanted no one from the company seeing it. The last thing he needed as a new employee was to be labeled as that guy that got drunk and fooled around with a sales rep at the national sales meeting.

Gayle snuck up and gave him a little poke that made him twitch. “I believe he is, boss.” she said. Jake loved the attention but his face still seared with embarrassment and he wondered if he could still get out of this without cheating on his wife. The line hadn’t been crossed, but they were all a bit drunk and the hotel lobby was almost empty. His face felt tight and warm, but he still managed to see himself getting on a plane tomorrow with his conscience intact.

His resolve essentially ended with two words from the bar. “Last call!” shouted the bartender.

“Oh man,” Amy pouted. “It’s early and we’re not done yet.” She then turned to Jake and Gayle and said, “Let’s get a bottle of wine and head up to Jake’s room.”

Jake’s heart raced but his face relaxed. This was it. He was going to score with Amy. He resigned himself to it. He forgot all about his thoughts of infidelity, and now focused his anxiety of seeing if Amy actually wanted to sleep with him.

There were some more pokes and hugs in the elevator ride to the seventh floor and when the door opened, they headed down the hall toward Jake’s room. “Hang out for a sec,” Amy said. “I’m going to go change. My room is just around the corner.” She headed off while Jake and Gayle entered his room and began getting things ready.

A few minutes later, Amy entered now dressed in a spaghetti strap top and baggy flannel pajama pants. “Let’s get the party started!” she yelled as she walked over to the table.

Gayle turned on the TV and put it on a music channel. Then the three of them drank and swapped some stories interlaced with a few pokes and other playful flirtations. Amy moved increasingly closer to Jake who was sitting on the edge of his bed. After twenty minutes of chit chat and more than a little flirting, Amy got up to go to the bathroom. She returned with a strange look on her face. She looked at Gayle and asked her to go on the balcony for a smoke. “Give us a minute, Jake,” she said, and they headed out.

When they got back, they put down their glasses and looked at Jake. The flirty and fun ambiance disappeared. Amy’s face held an almost disappointed expression. “Jake,” Amy said seriously. “Let’s play a little game ok?”

“Um, sure.” Jake replied. He didn’t quite know what to make of this new attitude.

“Lay down on the bed and give me your hand.” Gayle demanded. She took his hand and before he realized what was happening, she securely tied it to a bed post with one of his neck ties.

“What the hell?” he said with a start.

“Don’t worry, baby.” cooed Amy. “It’s ok. You’ll like this,” she lied.

“OK.”

The two women secured his other wrist. Jake couldn’t move his hands or arms at all. He couldn’t believe he let himself get into this situation.

Gayle and Amy stood at the foot of the bed for a minute, hands on hips, and looked him over. “What do we do with him?” Amy asked.

-skips ahead to avoid major spoilers-

Gayle turned to Amy. “Shoes?”

Amy turned back and nodded. “Shoes.”

Amy laid down across Jakes legs while Gayle took off his dress shoes. Jake squirmed a bit as though trying some sort of wrestling move. Amy turned and looked Jake in the face. “Don’t you dare try to throw me off. Gayle’s going to take your socks off now and if you so much as twitch, we’ll cut your clothes off with scissors and leave you here for the maid. Got it?”

Jake nodded. He could feel sweat on the back of his neck. What were they going to do? Many thoughts ran through his mind. They already tied his hands so they wouldn’t be able to get his shirt all the way off. Were they going to steal his clothes? This entire thing didn’t make a lot of sense.

After his socks were off, the two women stood up and looked over their catch. Amy whispered something to her partner and they both knelt down at the foot of the bed and each grabbed one of Jakes ankles. “Here’s what you get big boy.” Amy said tersely. They both started slowly tickling his bare feet while holding his legs down with their free hand.

Jake’s eyes shot open and he started panting and trying to talk. “H…Holy shit! What are you do…doing?”

Hope you like it. It's in the final editing phase right now.

Thanks!

A Little More (some of the good stuff)

Fine, here's another excerpt from the "good" part. :evilha:

Jake’s eyes shot open and he started panting and trying to talk. “H…Holy shit! What are you do…doing?”

“Just giving you a little lesson in humility and what happens when you try to be cute with the ladies,” answered Amy. Both women were almost simultaneously increasing the tickling speed and pressure and Jake began to buck more violently. He started laughing and tears formed in his eyes.

“Pl…Please st... stop! Puh…. Puh…” He could barely get the words out. “I sw…swear! I never me… meant to…”

“Bullshit,” repeated Gayle. The pressure and speed of their assault continued to increase. Jake felt the tears streaming down his face and the sweat building around his neck and scalp. The two women went about their work seriously, almost without smiling. Each concentrated as they tormented his feet. They almost seemed satisfied and composed as he continued to howl. The tingles from his feet radiated all the way up his spine and shot like a laser through the rest of his body.

“I can’t… I can’t ta… take anymore! Pl… Please stop. Puh… puh…”

Amy interrupted him by turning to Gayle. “Pants?”

“Pants,” She replied in a tone completely devoid of inflection.

“Fine, Gayle, but you keep going. We’re not giving this asshole a minute to breathe.” Amy hopped up and undid Jake’s belt and began work on his pants. He shook violently from the continuous foot tickling and Amy had some trouble. “Cut it out, or we’re out of here,” she warned.

Jake tried to calm down but Gayle just kept at his foot. She scratched and clawed with her long nails, just up and down over and over again. For Jake it was torture. He laughed and cried and his stomach gurgled with ticklish butterflies. Why couldn’t he just sit still and take this? Why was he so ticklish?

Amy got his pants undone and slid them down past his knees toward where Gayle continued her nasty work. The tickling stopped only long enough to get the pants off and thrown on the floor. Amy then continued with her nails on Jake’s foot. The two women really went to work on his feet, quickly scratching up and down from toes to heel. This went on for at least ten minutes without interruption then stopped abruptly.

As Jake lay there heaving and panting, Amy looked at Gayle. “Let’s get the shirt off as best as we can. This fucker’s as ticklish as a baby and we’re going to give him the tickling of a lifetime.”

They unbuttoned his dress shirt and smartly tucked it behind the headboard. Then they pulled up his undershirt and put his head through the neck to expose his tummy and armpits. Through all of this, Jake lay there still panting but calm, not resisting. He lost all concept of time. He had no idea what was next or what these two crazy women had in store for him.

“Listen,” he panted. “Really, I wasn’t trying to… to, you know, try anything. I swear!” The ladies ignored him. “I duh… don’t know what you’re planning, bu… but I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean any… anything.”

Amy began to work her index finger up and down his left side from armpit to belly. “I know you think that, baby,” she said. “Since we’ll never know for sure, and we’ve already got started on you… well, you know, in for a penny…” And she added another finger to his side.

Gayle mimicked her boss and ran her nails up and down Jake’s side. He twitched and twisted, but couldn’t help but giggle and laugh while they tortured him. The two increased the pressure and began to speed up, now using all five fingers. Jake laughed and panted, and desperately tried to beg, but he couldn’t even produce clear words. The tickling was overwhelming. He heard his own heartbeat pounding in his head. He saw the ladies grinning. He heard them giggling as they found a new spot to work on.

After a few minutes of this new tickling, each woman took their free hand and started on his tummy. They reached as far as they could underneath and around his torso and ran their nails to his navel. All this while continuing their work on his sides. Jake initially giggled a little more but remained mostly in control. When his stomach failed to get the same reaction as his sides, they began on his armpits. With this, Jake lost what composure he still had.

He bucked and jerked and continued his breathless laughter. “Oh… ohhh G... God!” he managed through his tears and sweat. Gayle got up and sat on upper thighs to keep him from kicking. She took both hands and scratched at his belly while Amy worked both armpits. After a few more minutes, Gayle reached behind her and scratched behind his knees. Jake almost threw her into the ceiling as he continued to convulse wildly.

Amy looked at the clock while still working Jake’s helpless pits and shouted down to Gayle. “Ten more minutes. Give him all you’ve got for ten more minutes then let’s get a drink!”

Gayle nodded and began to multitask. One hand wiggled under Jake’s knee while the other worked quickly up and down his side. Despite the increased speed and ferocity of her tickling, she kept the pressure light so Jake couldn’t even benefit from a little pain to take away the torture of the tickles.

Amy continued to tease Jake’s armpits with her nails. He gasped for air with each scratch. “I can’t… I… Pl… Please stop!” he begged in between cackles of laughter. The two women ignored his pleas and continued to poke, scratch, and tease every inch of bare skin they could find. Amy had become obsessed with this exercise and worked furiously without quarter to hand out as much tickling torture as she could.

After ten minutes, Amy stopped and put her hand on Gayle’s shoulder. “Let’s have a smoke and get a drink before we decide what to do to him next,” she said plainly. They got up and calmly headed out to the balcony leaving Jake on the bed, a heap of gasping, sweaty pudding.

Glad you liked it. I plan to self-publish this one so I won't be putting the rest here.

I've got a few short ones that need a little work, so I'll get those up asap. I'm also working on a longer piece (10K+) and I'll post some excerpts from that soon.

Thanks again! :3poke:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back