• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plumber, M/f, F/m

i64ever

TMF Regular
Josh couldn’t believe he would be spending his Saturday helping Sandy fix a pipe in her bathroom. He had plenty of work to do in his own house, plus he hated Sandy with a passion. He had always found her arrogant and completely self-centered. Yet his wife had practically begged him to do this favor for her best friend. With all the friction in their marriage lately, Josh decided to do what she wanted. Anything to help him hold onto the woman he loved.

Josh rang the bell and called for Sandy, but got no answer. Hope sprang in his heart, and he thought he might get to go home without aggravating his wife. Unfortunately, the front door was opened. Damn the luck!

“Hello!” Josh called out again, stepping into the foyer. He had never been in Sandy’s house before, and wasn’t surprised to see that the decor perfectly matched her personality, cold and impersonal. The living room reminded him of a museum, with white walls and hard marble tables. Even the artwork on the walls looked pretentious and uninteresting.

“In the bathroom upstairs,” a voice rang out, “Will you please hurry!” Not even using the word ‘please’ could make Sandy sound like anything else than a queen issuing a formal proclamation. Josh did detect a note of urgency in her voice, and wondered if the ice princess had been bright enough to at least shut off the water.

Josh sprinted up the stairs, the sound of his boots echoing off the hard, plain walls of hallway walls. He entered the bathroom, expecting to see a foot of water on the ground and a fountain coming from the sink. Instead, the room was just as sterile and bare as the rest of the house.

“Thank god you arrived, Josh heard a sultry voice from behind him say, “My pipes are just about to burst.”

Normally Josh’s intense dislike and Sandy’s conservative dress blinded him to her beauty, but not today. The 22-year-old blonde was standing there in a red teddy that emphasized her long legs, flat stomach and ample bosom. Her long hair fell around her shoulders with just a hint of being out of control, and her lips were puckered in a very sensuous way. For a minute, all Josh could do was stare with his mouth open wide.

“Where’s the problem, Sandy?” he finally asked foolishly.

“Right here,” she said coming forward. She pressed her body up against his and ran her palms down his chest, “I’m burning up inside, and need you to put the fire out.”

Beneath his growing lust, Josh felt startled. Sandy had never paid him any attention before. When she would come over to pick up his wife Marsha for a girl’s night out, she usually ignored him or stared at him like he was an insect. Now she wanted him? It didn’t make a lot of sense.

Whether it made sense or not, for a few minutes Josh was truly tempted. After all, he was only a year older than Sandy and the very sight of her looking like this was making his blood boil. The perfume Sandy was wearing made it difficult for Josh to think. Also, the problems between him and Marsha meant it had been a while since anything had happened in their bedroom.

For a moment, Josh could feel Sandy’s soft curves sliding into his arms, he could feel her warm lips pressed against his. It would be heavenly. It would be…wrong. In the end, his love for his wife made him do the right thing.

“No Sandy,” Josh said sternly, gently pushing her away, “You know that if we do this, Marsha will leave me for sure. Our marriage is on rocky ground as it is! I think I’d better go.” He took a step toward the door.

“Wait a minute!” a snap came back to Sandy’s voice as she took a step to the side to block Josh’s path, “You two argue all the time, she hasn’t put out in nearly a month and your rejecting all this! Are you serious? Are you stupid?”

All the reasons Josh despised her came flooding back to him, and all the temptation of the last few minutes was suddenly gone. “I love her Sandy. I know you’re just too shallow to understand that, but I love Marsha. Now get out of my way, or I’ll move you myself.”

Sandy folded her arms across her large chest, and a wicked smile appeared on her face. “Just try it,” she said, practically glowing with confidence.

Like many boys from his generation, Josh had been brought up to never hit a woman. It was an eleventh commandment, practically etched into his soul. Still, he reached out for Sandy now, intending to grab her and toss her into the bathtub. Maybe he’d even turn the cold water on, to ‘cool her off’ before fleeing to safety. He never got the chance.

While his arms were still reaching out towards her, Sandy’s hands darted out and squeezed Josh’s sides. A high-pitched giggle escaped his lips, and Josh automatically drew his arms back to cover his body.

“Uh oh,” Sandy said in a sing song voice, “Is the little boy ticklish?” Her hands struck again, this time poking him in the stomach. When Josh tittered again and lowered his arms to defend against the new attack, Sandy hands moved up to his ribs, playing them like piano keys and drawing out more belts of laughter.

“He ehe ehe stoooppp hehe ehe it hee he Sannndddyyyy,” Josh giggled, backing up away from his tormentor. For as long as he could remember, being tickled made Josh crumble. A good dose of it could make his muscles turn to jelly. He and Marsha had fooled around with it early in their marriage until the troubles had begun.

“Why would I stop, when Marsha told me exactly what this does to you?” She stepped forward and redoubled her attack. Her left hand pressed into Josh’s hipbone just below his waist, while the right pinched his kneecap. Josh doubled over with laughter, and frantically reached out to grab those tormenting digits.

Sandy remained to fast for Josh’s awkward attempts to defend himself. Next, all ten of her fingers were wiggling like mad over Josh’s stomach, with only his thin cotton shirt between them and his sensitive skin. When Josh tried to knock her hands away again, Sandy just went even higher. She started crawling her hands up his ribcage, like spiders climbing up a wall.

Josh’s laughter grew even stronger, and he felt his knees turn to butter. Before h knew it, he was sitting on the ground, with the hard tile beneath his back. Looking up, he could see Sandy looming over him, like a lioness hunting its prey. Her face was one, huge grin.

Then she was on top of him, straddling him. Her wicked hands were nipping at his sides like hungry fish, forcing him to howl like a wounded animal with tear stained cheeks. Josh wanted to buck her off of him, but his body had little strength left. Sandy squeezed tightly with her thighs and became immovable.

“You should have know, Josh, I always get what I want,” Her hands were back on his ribs now, her fingers drilling between them, clawing at them. Nothing her did seemed to make them stop. “Soon I’ll be tickling your underarms. Marsha said that’s just about your worst spot, isn’t Josh? You’ll laugh so loud, the neighbors would think you were being murdered if the entire house wasn’t soundproof.”

“HHA AHA AHAHAHAH GAWWWWDD HAHA AA AHAHAHAH NAWWOOOOOOO AH AHAH AH AHAHAH PLEAAAASSSAAAA AHA AH AHAHHAHH AHAHHHA AHAHAHHAH NAWWWOOO PITTTTTSSSS AHA AHAHAH!!!!!!” HA could feel her hands start to move up his ribcage again. Josh’s shirt seamed to offer no protection. when he closed his arms tightly to his side, all Josh did was press Sandy’s hands against his ribs even tighter.

“Oh yes, your delightful pities, Josh. I’ll tickle them until you have no choice but to give up. Then you know what I’ll make you do,” Sandy’s fingers were poking into Josh’s highest rib now. “You’ll give me what I want. Then Marsha will find out, and your marriage will be over. But even knowing that, you’ll still do it because your just a awake little boy, aren’t you Josh?”

Josh felt hysteria and panic grip him together. HA had to do something while he still had the strength of body and mind to resist her. Looking down, he saw his salvation. Not wanting to wear high heels into the bathroom and scuff up the tile, Sandy was barefoot, and instead of keeping those feet out of reach, one was close by.

Acting more on instinct than conscious thought, Josh grabbed that bare foot, held in the crook of one arm and raked five fingers down the sole. Josh had short, sharp fingernails (Marsha often complained that he never kept them neat and trimmed) and they sent shock waves slamming through Sandy’s soft, silky sole, up her leg and into her brain.

Sandy shrieked like a woman in a bad slasher movie, and desperately tried to keep tickling Josh’s sides. His armpits were now wide open, and if she could felt if she could just slip her fingers into his hollows, Josh wouldn’t be able to concentrate on her foot in his own tickle-induced madness.

For a minute it was a standoff, both Josh and Sandy tickling, both laughing hysterically. Sandy’s hands started sliding back down Josh’s ribs while he kept running his rough fingers over her smooth arch. Neither could break free, they could just tickle and laugh.

Finally, it was Sandy who couldn’t keep her tickling grip. Josh’s body started thrashing about as her fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot between two ribs, and Sandy found out the hard way that the foot tickling had deprived her thighs of the power to hang on tight Enough. In a second, she was on her back, her hands no longer in contact with Josh’s flesh.

The end of Josh’s torment gave him the chance to think clearly. He quickly grabbed Sandy’s free foot, holding it next to his mate, and lifted them both in the air. Sandy’s feet were so small; Josh could tickle both with one hand. HA wiggled his fingers over the balls of her feet and underneath her long toes. Soon Josh had her laughing even louder than he had been minutes before.

“Tell me again how you’re going to tickle my underarms,” Josh taunted, “Tell me how you’re going to ruin my marriage.”

“HE EHEEHE EHEH SOORRRYYY EHEHEHH STTAAWWWPPP TICKLLIINNGGG EHEHEHEH VEEEHEHEHRRRRRYYYY EHEH EHE EHEHEH SORRREHEHEHYYYY EHEHE EHEHEH EEHHEH!!!!!!!!” Sandy shrieked as Josh started playing more and more with her toes. Lying onher back, all Sandy could do was pound her fists against the tile.

Josh was loving it. In all the tickle games he’d played with Marsha, his wife had never proven the least bit ticklish. It had always been him laughing and screaming. Now things were different.

“Oh, you’re sorry,” Josh said as he kept playing with Sandy’s toes, making her shriek louder and louder, “Well, since all you were trying to do was ruin my life, I should forgive you, right?” He ran a finger along her big toe, which drove Sandy absolutely wild, her eyes flying open wider than saucers.

“YEEEESSSSSS EHEE EHEHEEH EYEESSSSSHE EHEHE EHEHEHEH FORRGIIVVEEE EHEHEHEHEH STOOOPPPP HEHEH EHEHEH HEHE NOOOOHOHOHO MOOHOHORREEEHEH EH E HE EHEHEH!!!!!!”

Looking down at those tender feet, Josh had the sudden urge to lick and nibble them. After that, he could use the hairbrush and baby oil that were sitting so conveniently on the kitchen sink. He moved his mouth closer to the two trembling soles, impatient for that first taste.

And then quickly pulled his head back. What was he doing?! He could feel himself becoming even more aroused. If he kept this up, he was going to take Sandy right here on the bathroom floor, doing voluntarily what he’d been trying so hard to stop. Looking down at his victim, Josh could see Sandy’s face was bright red, and her sweat and tears had caused to blond hair to become plastered to her cheeks. Her body was trembling with each flick of his fingers. Sandy’s eyes showed only torment, not lust, anger or revenge.

Clearly she’d had enough, and if Josh didn’t want to surrender to his building lust, he had to stop.

He released Sandy’s heavenly feet and tried to reorientate himself as he listened to her ragged gasps for air. The best thing he could do now was just leave, before Sandy regained enough sanity to try something else. He quickly went left the bathroom and went out into the hall.

Except Josh didn’t find himself in the white, placid hallway. He was in a round room with red walls and bright yellow carpet. There was easily more color in this one room than in the rest of the house combined. In the center, surrounded by dressers and a full-length mirror, was a heart-shaped bed. Somehow, he’d ended up in Sandy’s bedroom.

There must have been more than one way out of the bathroom, and with all the wrestling and tickling, Josh had picked the wrong one. Somehow he must have gotten turned around. Not wanting to go back the way he came, Josh tried a new door only to find it locked. When he tried to move on to a second, Josh felt something slam into him and knock him onto the bed. It was Sandy.

Her hands started tickling him immediately, using the element of surprise to slip under his shirt and dance over his bare skin. Josh started laughing furiously and tried to roll away from this new attack. Sandy was relentless, however, and tickled even harder than before. One finger found its way into his bellybutton, while the others just dug in to the soft flesh.

Panicked by the suddenness of the new assault, and blinded by tears, Josh’s arms flailed wildly. One grabbed a metal post that had been attached to the bed for no apparent reason. Josh squeezed tight, hoping he could use it for leverage to escape the ten teasing digits. It was his last mistake.

Sandy pounced quickly. She put her knee firmly on Josh’s forearm, pinning it to the mattress. Next, taking her hands out from under Josh’s shirt, she pulled a metal cuff out from under the bedspread, right next to the post. In a second, that cuff was clicked around Josh’s wrist. Only a short length of chain connected the cuff and the post.

For Josh, the momentary relief as Sandy stopped tickling his stomach was followed by mind numbing fear as he felt cold metal on his skin. He grabbed onto those few links of chain with both hands and pulled with all his might. Neither the chain nor post moved an inch. Josh could see they were welded together.

“Now,” Sandy said sitting at the foot of the bed, “What were you saying about me not tickling your underarm?”

“Please, Sandy,” Jason said, starting to panic, “This has been a good gag, but you’re taking it to far! You’ve got to let me go!”

“And why would I do that, Joshie poo?” Sandy gloated, “I told you, I always get what I want. So, how are you going to stop me now? I hope you’re ready to laugh.” She slowly crawled up his legs, perching herself on his waist again, wrapping her thighs around him.

Sandy slipped her hand under Josh’s shirt again, and this time began to crawl her fingers up his vulnerable ribcage. With Josh unable to pull his arm down, Sandy had unlimited access to his bare skin. She vibrated her digits over and between the bones, tracing Josh’s ribs from his sternum to the mattress. Like a spider, Sandy walked her fingers higher and higher, moving for his open underarm. The closer she got, the louder he laughed.

Josh tried to reach across his body with his free hand to stop the torment, but all Sandy had to do was lightly flick her fingers over his stomach. Instinctively, Josh would move his free arm to shield himself from this new attack, leaving Sandy’s other hand free to continue its march towards his underarm.

“HA aha haha a aha aha asttaaaawwwwpppp doinghaha ahahah dooiinnnggg thathaahahah ahahaha ahah…” Josh complained after the third time Sandy made him pull his arm back.

“Poor poor Josh,” Sandy taunted, her right hand tickling halfway up his ribcage, “You have to protect your belly! It’s a reflex, like kicking your leg when the doctor bands your knee with the hammer. It doesn’t matter that tickling your armpit will be ten times worse. You just can’t help yourself!”

Of course it was the hand of Josh’s other side that was doing all the damage. Josh had never been so vulnerable in his life, with his left arm stuck way up in the air. It was maddening not being able to shield his flesh in any way. All he ould be was grit his teeth and laugh.

“Gaaawwwd ahah ahahah ah ahah ha ha ha ha SANNNNNDDYYYYY hah ahah noooo ha ahah hah aaannnyythhiiiinnngg but hah hahahh haa mmmyyyyy pittttssssssss!!!!!” Josh could feel Sandy’s hand climbed up, now squeezing one rib at a time. It tickled so bad and it was going to get much worse in a second. His dread of that moment was so great, Josh barely even noticed when Sandy pinned his free arm under her knee.

“Ready?” Sandy asked in a voice that was pure evil. Then she slipped her fingers into Josh’s hollow.

HE EHEHEHE EHEHEHEHEEH NOOOOOOO!!!! EHE EHE EHEHEH EHEH EHEHE EHEH PLEEEAASSEEHEHE EHEHEHE EHEHE EHEHE EHEH NO NO NO NOHHE EH EHEHH EHEHE HEHEHHE HHEHHHEHHEHH!!!!!!!!! Josh’s taughter, which had been a medium tenor suddenly spiked to glass-shattering soprano, and his body started jerking and bucking like an out of control horse. He was in hell.

For Sandy, however, it was heaven. Never had she known such complete control of somebody in her life! The smallest movement of her fingers, whether it was to flick her nails over the center of Josh’s underarm, or circle them around the outside edge, got the most tremendous reaction. She could feel Josh’s entire frame quiver and spasm to each touch. It was better than those mechanical horses outside K-mart!

By drilling just one finger into the middle of his armpit, Sandy could make his laughter tremble,going up and down wildly. Rake four nails lower, and he screamed like nothing she had ever heard before. Tears flowed down Josh’s cheeks, and his pathetic pleas became more and more gibberish. And Sandy could do all this to a large man just by moving her fingers an inch.

Sandy was soon lost in the rapture of playing with her new toy. She wanted to find out the limits of her power over Josh, and see everything she could make him do. She would tickle with light touches for a while, barely skimming the surface of Josh’s pits with her fingernails, then press down deeply into the flesh beneath her her fingertips. She compared tickling the outer edge with the center, the top near his biceps and the bottom near his ribcage. She heard how his laughter changed to each one, how the quivering of his body between her thighs changed. It was almost like science.

Finaly, realizing she would lose her experimental subject if she went to far, Sandy stopped. She listened to his wild gasps for air for a while, felt his body trying to stop shaking. Feeling how hard it was for Josh to get control of himself again only reminded Sandy how crazed his reaction to her tickling had been. It made her smile, and grow a little careless.

“So,” she said, leaning over him to look him in the eye, “Do you want to give in to me now? Sooner or later you will. You will betray your wife, Josh. Why not make it now and save yourself a lot of time?”

It was probably the mention of betraying his wife that pushed Josh to action. When Sandy had leaned forward, she had taken most of her weight off of Josh’s right arm. He yanked it out from under her knee and wrapped it around Sandy’s waist, pulling her down on top of him. Josh then began strumming his hand over Sandy’s belly, just like playing the banjo.

Now it was Sandy’s turn to scream. The silk teddy was very thin and smooth. It did nothing to block out the feel of Josh’s fingers. In fact, it magnified the tickling, like stockings on feet. Sandy tried to rip his arm away, but it was like a steel bar.

“Oh noo hoh hhooh hoho hah hahahhah heh ehe ehehehe ehe eheh Joohsshshshsh ehe ehehe ehehehe eh stawwwwp heh ehehehehe tickklllleeess tickkllleesss heheh eheh eheheheh!!!!” She had both hands on his forearm, trying to push it even an inch, but it was impossible.

“Why should I?” Josh replied, in control again, “You’re the one who likes to tickle people! Maybe I’ll just tickle you like this until you agree to call Marsha and tell her about your evil scheme to steal her husband!”

Josh would never know how close his plan came to working. Having pressed Sandy’s body against his, Josh couldn’t see what his hand was doing. He had no idea that his fingertips kept missing Sandy’s bellybutton by less than an inch. Had he managed to slip a finger into that pudgy hole, he would have made Sandy go out of her mind with hysteria. She would have quickly agreed to anything that he asked, desperate to stop his prodding finger.

As it was, even though Sandy was laughing like a fiend, and her perfect legs were kicking frantically in the air, she managed a few coherent thoughts. She knew what Josh couldn’t handle! Sandy stopped trying to rip Josh’s arm away, and went back on the offensive.
Sandy slipped her fingers back into Josh’s vulnerable left underarm again. This time, all she could do was scribble her fingers chaotically inside the deep hollow, her own tickling preventing her from concentrating on specific techniques or areas. It was enough, however, to make Josh toss back his head and howl.

For the second time, the tickling turned into a battle of wills, as both Josh and Sandy shrieked and bellowing. Their laughter formed a weird harmony, blending together to form a sound almost musical. It was a shame neither had the awareness to appreciate it.
This struggle lasted longer than the first one did, with both contestants desperate not to give up. Their worlds became reduced to the agony of being tickled and the blind need to keep tickling. Both knew everything depended on winning.

In the end, it was Sandy that had the advantage. She didn’t need to hold on to Josh, or hold him down. The chain that held his left arm high in the air did all that for her. Josh even had to help her, pinning Sandy against his body, where reaching his underarm was just so easy to do. Josh, of course, had to keep his arm wrapped firmly around Sandy, whose laughter had turned her into a twisting, wiggling beast.

Eventually, the strength in Josh’s arm gave out, and Sandy slipped free. She retreated to the other side of the room, collapsing in a chair. Both just stared at each other for a minute, regaining their wits. Sandy was obviously plotting her next attack, while Josh began wondering if there was anything that he could do to protect himself.

Sandy left the room for a minute. To Josh’s horror, she returned with the bottle of baby oil and the hairbrush from the bathroom.

“Thank you, Josh,” she said, edging closer to the bed, “All your struggles, all your resistance will just make my conquest of you even sweeter. I’m going to master you Josh. You will be my trophy.

To be continued

Well? Any comments?

Last edited:
Josh 'N' Sandy'sbattle...

Whew! I'm tired just reading this! Please do continue. Your writing abilities are second to none! I hope this situation doesn't get resolved too soon.:D

Great story, i64ever!:D Do post the continuation.

One thing you should fix: The woman's name changes back and forth between Sandy and Shelley.

i64ever,

You never fail to deliver a fiendishly delightful tale of tickling fiction. Please do continue!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thank you

thank you for telling me about the name mixup milagros317. That should be fixed now.

i64ever

Josh couldn’t believe he would be spending his Saturday helping Sandy fix a pipe in her bathroom. He had plenty of work to do in his own house, plus he hated Sandy with a passion. He had always found her arrogant and completely self-centered. Yet his wife had practically begged him to do this favor for her best friend. With all the friction in their marriage lately, Josh decided to do what she wanted. Anything to help him hold onto the woman he loved.

Josh rang the bell and called for Sandy, but got no answer. Hope sprang in his heart, and he thought he might get to go home without aggravating his wife. Unfortunately, the front door was opened. Damn the luck!

“Hello!” Josh called out again, stepping into the foyer. He had never been in Sandy’s house before, and wasn’t surprised to see that the decor perfectly matched her personality, cold and impersonal. The living room reminded him of a museum, with white walls and hard marble tables. Even the artwork on the walls looked pretentious and uninteresting.

“In the bathroom upstairs,” a voice rang out, “Will you please hurry!” Not even using the word ‘please’ could make Sandy sound like anything else than a queen issuing a formal proclamation. Josh did detect a note of urgency in her voice, and wondered if the ice princess had been bright enough to at least shut off the water.

Josh sprinted up the stairs, the sound of his boots echoing off the hard, plain walls of hallway walls. He entered the bathroom, expecting to see a foot of water on the ground and a fountain coming from the sink. Instead, the room was just as sterile and bare as the rest of the house.

“Thank god you arrived, Josh heard a sultry voice from behind him say, “My pipes are just about to burst.”

Normally Josh’s intense dislike and Sandy’s conservative dress blinded him to her beauty, but not today. The 22-year-old blonde was standing there in a red teddy that emphasized her long legs, flat stomach and ample bosom. Her long hair fell around her shoulders with just a hint of being out of control, and her lips were puckered in a very sensuous way. For a minute, all Josh could do was stare with his mouth open wide.

“Where’s the problem, Sandy?” he finally asked foolishly.

“Right here,” she said coming forward. She pressed her body up against his and ran her palms down his chest, “I’m burning up inside, and need you to put the fire out.”

Beneath his growing lust, Josh felt startled. Sandy had never paid him any attention before. When she would come over to pick up his wife Marsha for a girl’s night out, she usually ignored him or stared at him like he was an insect. Now she wanted him? It didn’t make a lot of sense.

Whether it made sense or not, for a few minutes Josh was truly tempted. After all, he was only a year older than Sandy and the very sight of her looking like this was making his blood boil. The perfume Sandy was wearing made it difficult for Josh to think. Also, the problems between him and Marsha meant it had been a while since anything had happened in their bedroom.

For a moment, Josh could feel Sandy’s soft curves sliding into his arms, he could feel her warm lips pressed against his. It would be heavenly. It would be…wrong. In the end, his love for his wife made him do the right thing.

“No Sandy,” Josh said sternly, gently pushing her away, “You know that if we do this, Marsha will leave me for sure. Our marriage is on rocky ground as it is! I think I’d better go.” He took a step toward the door.

“Wait a minute!” a snap came back to Sandy’s voice as she took a step to the side to block Josh’s path, “You two argue all the time, she hasn’t put out in nearly a month and your rejecting all this! Are you serious? Are you stupid?”

All the reasons Josh despised her came flooding back to him, and all the temptation of the last few minutes was suddenly gone. “I love her Sandy. I know you’re just too shallow to understand that, but I love Marsha. Now get out of my way, or I’ll move you myself.”

Sandy folded her arms across her large chest, and a wicked smile appeared on her face. “Just try it,” she said, practically glowing with confidence.

Like many boys from his generation, Josh had been brought up to never hit a woman. It was an eleventh commandment, practically etched into his soul. Still, he reached out for Sandy now, intending to grab her and toss her into the bathtub. Maybe he’d even turn the cold water on, to ‘cool her off’ before fleeing to safety. He never got the chance.

While his arms were still reaching out towards her, Sandy’s hands darted out and squeezed Josh’s sides. A high-pitched giggle escaped his lips, and Josh automatically drew his arms back to cover his body.

“Uh oh,” Sandy said in a sing song voice, “Is the little boy ticklish?” Her hands struck again, this time poking him in the stomach. When Josh tittered again and lowered his arms to defend against the new attack, Sandy hands moved up to his ribs, playing them like piano keys and drawing out more belts of laughter.

“He ehe ehe stoooppp hehe ehe it hee he Sannndddyyyy,” Josh giggled, backing up away from his tormentor. For as long as he could remember, being tickled made Josh crumble. A good dose of it could make his muscles turn to jelly. He and Marsha had fooled around with it early in their marriage until the troubles had begun.

“Why would I stop, when Marsha told me exactly what this does to you?” She stepped forward and redoubled her attack. Her left hand pressed into Josh’s hipbone just below his waist, while the right pinched his kneecap. Josh doubled over with laughter, and frantically reached out to grab those tormenting digits.

Sandy remained to fast for Josh’s awkward attempts to defend himself. Next, all ten of her fingers were wiggling like mad over Josh’s stomach, with only his thin cotton shirt between them and his sensitive skin. When Josh tried to knock her hands away again, Sandy just went even higher. She started crawling her hands up his ribcage, like spiders climbing up a wall.

Josh’s laughter grew even stronger, and he felt his knees turn to butter. Before h knew it, he was sitting on the ground, with the hard tile beneath his back. Looking up, he could see Sandy looming over him, like a lioness hunting its prey. Her face was one, huge grin.

Then she was on top of him, straddling him. Her wicked hands were nipping at his sides like hungry fish, forcing him to howl like a wounded animal with tear stained cheeks. Josh wanted to buck her off of him, but his body had little strength left. Sandy squeezed tightly with her thighs and became immovable.

“You should have know, Josh, I always get what I want,” Her hands were back on his ribs now, her fingers drilling between them, clawing at them. Nothing her did seemed to make them stop. “Soon I’ll be tickling your underarms. Marsha said that’s just about your worst spot, isn’t Josh? You’ll laugh so loud, the neighbors would think you were being murdered if the entire house wasn’t soundproof.”

“HHA AHA AHAHAHAH GAWWWWDD HAHA AA AHAHAHAH NAWWOOOOOOO AH AHAH AH AHAHAH PLEAAAASSSAAAA AHA AH AHAHHAHH AHAHHHA AHAHAHHAH NAWWWOOO PITTTTTSSSS AHA AHAHAH!!!!!!” HA could feel her hands start to move up his ribcage again. Josh’s shirt seamed to offer no protection. when he closed his arms tightly to his side, all Josh did was press Sandy’s hands against his ribs even tighter.

“Oh yes, your delightful pities, Josh. I’ll tickle them until you have no choice but to give up. Then you know what I’ll make you do,” Sandy’s fingers were poking into Josh’s highest rib now. “You’ll give me what I want. Then Marsha will find out, and your marriage will be over. But even knowing that, you’ll still do it because your just a awake little boy, aren’t you Josh?”

Josh felt hysteria and panic grip him together. HA had to do something while he still had the strength of body and mind to resist her. Looking down, he saw his salvation. Not wanting to wear high heels into the bathroom and scuff up the tile, Sandy was barefoot, and instead of keeping those feet out of reach, one was close by.

Acting more on instinct than conscious thought, Josh grabbed that bare foot, held in the crook of one arm and raked five fingers down the sole. Josh had short, sharp fingernails (Marsha often complained that he never kept them neat and trimmed) and they sent shock waves slamming through Sandy’s soft, silky sole, up her leg and into her brain.

Sandy shrieked like a woman in a bad slasher movie, and desperately tried to keep tickling Josh’s sides. His armpits were now wide open, and if she could felt if she could just slip her fingers into his hollows, Josh wouldn’t be able to concentrate on her foot in his own tickle-induced madness.

For a minute it was a standoff, both Josh and Sandy tickling, both laughing hysterically. Sandy’s hands started sliding back down Josh’s ribs while he kept running his rough fingers over her smooth arch. Neither could break free, they could just tickle and laugh.

Finally, it was Sandy who couldn’t keep her tickling grip. Josh’s body started thrashing about as her fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot between two ribs, and Sandy found out the hard way that the foot tickling had deprived her thighs of the power to hang on tight Enough. In a second, she was on her back, her hands no longer in contact with Josh’s flesh.

The end of Josh’s torment gave him the chance to think clearly. He quickly grabbed Sandy’s free foot, holding it next to his mate, and lifted them both in the air. Sandy’s feet were so small; Josh could tickle both with one hand. HA wiggled his fingers over the balls of her feet and underneath her long toes. Soon Josh had her laughing even louder than he had been minutes before.

“Tell me again how you’re going to tickle my underarms,” Josh taunted, “Tell me how you’re going to ruin my marriage.”

“HE EHEEHE EHEH SOORRRYYY EHEHEHH STTAAWWWPPP TICKLLIINNGGG EHEHEHEH VEEEHEHEHRRRRRYYYY EHEH EHE EHEHEH SORRREHEHEHYYYY EHEHE EHEHEH EEHHEH!!!!!!!!” Sandy shrieked as Josh started playing more and more with her toes. Lying onher back, all Sandy could do was pound her fists against the tile.

Josh was loving it. In all the tickle games he’d played with Marsha, his wife had never proven the least bit ticklish. It had always been him laughing and screaming. Now things were different.

“Oh, you’re sorry,” Josh said as he kept playing with Sandy’s toes, making her shriek louder and louder, “Well, since all you were trying to do was ruin my life, I should forgive you, right?” He ran a finger along her big toe, which drove Sandy absolutely wild, her eyes flying open wider than saucers.

“YEEEESSSSSS EHEE EHEHEEH EYEESSSSSHE EHEHE EHEHEHEH FORRGIIVVEEE EHEHEHEHEH STOOOPPPP HEHEH EHEHEH HEHE NOOOOHOHOHO MOOHOHORREEEHEH EH E HE EHEHEH!!!!!!”

Looking down at those tender feet, Josh had the sudden urge to lick and nibble them. After that, he could use the hairbrush and baby oil that were sitting so conveniently on the kitchen sink. He moved his mouth closer to the two trembling soles, impatient for that first taste.

And then quickly pulled his head back. What was he doing?! He could feel himself becoming even more aroused. If he kept this up, he was going to take Sandy right here on the bathroom floor, doing voluntarily what he’d been trying so hard to stop. Looking down at his victim, Josh could see Sandy’s face was bright red, and her sweat and tears had caused to blond hair to become plastered to her cheeks. Her body was trembling with each flick of his fingers. Sandy’s eyes showed only torment, not lust, anger or revenge.

Clearly she’d had enough, and if Josh didn’t want to surrender to his building lust, he had to stop.

He released Sandy’s heavenly feet and tried to reorientate himself as he listened to her ragged gasps for air. The best thing he could do now was just leave, before Sandy regained enough sanity to try something else. He quickly went left the bathroom and went out into the hall.

Except Josh didn’t find himself in the white, placid hallway. He was in a round room with red walls and bright yellow carpet. There was easily more color in this one room than in the rest of the house combined. In the center, surrounded by dressers and a full-length mirror, was a heart-shaped bed. Somehow, he’d ended up in Sandy’s bedroom.

There must have been more than one way out of the bathroom, and with all the wrestling and tickling, Josh had picked the wrong one. Somehow he must have gotten turned around. Not wanting to go back the way he came, Josh tried a new door only to find it locked. When he tried to move on to a second, Josh felt something slam into him and knock him onto the bed. It was Sandy.

Her hands started tickling him immediately, using the element of surprise to slip under his shirt and dance over his bare skin. Josh started laughing furiously and tried to roll away from this new attack. Sandy was relentless, however, and tickled even harder than before. One finger found its way into his bellybutton, while the others just dug in to the soft flesh.

Panicked by the suddenness of the new assault, and blinded by tears, Josh’s arms flailed wildly. One grabbed a metal post that had been attached to the bed for no apparent reason. Josh squeezed tight, hoping he could use it for leverage to escape the ten teasing digits. It was his last mistake.

Sandy pounced quickly. She put her knee firmly on Josh’s forearm, pinning it to the mattress. Next, taking her hands out from under Josh’s shirt, she pulled a metal cuff out from under the bedspread, right next to the post. In a second, that cuff was clicked around Josh’s wrist. Only a short length of chain connected the cuff and the post.

For Josh, the momentary relief as Sandy stopped tickling his stomach was followed by mind numbing fear as he felt cold metal on his skin. He grabbed onto those few links of chain with both hands and pulled with all his might. Neither the chain nor post moved an inch. Josh could see they were welded together.

“Now,” Sandy said sitting at the foot of the bed, “What were you saying about me not tickling your underarm?”

“Please, Sandy,” Jason said, starting to panic, “This has been a good gag, but you’re taking it to far! You’ve got to let me go!”

“And why would I do that, Joshie poo?” Sandy gloated, “I told you, I always get what I want. So, how are you going to stop me now? I hope you’re ready to laugh.” She slowly crawled up his legs, perching herself on his waist again, wrapping her thighs around him.

Sandy slipped her hand under Josh’s shirt again, and this time began to crawl her fingers up his vulnerable ribcage. With Josh unable to pull his arm down, Sandy had unlimited access to his bare skin. She vibrated her digits over and between the bones, tracing Josh’s ribs from his sternum to the mattress. Like a spider, Sandy walked her fingers higher and higher, moving for his open underarm. The closer she got, the louder he laughed.

Josh tried to reach across his body with his free hand to stop the torment, but all Sandy had to do was lightly flick her fingers over his stomach. Instinctively, Josh would move his free arm to shield himself from this new attack, leaving Sandy’s other hand free to continue its march towards his underarm.

“HA aha haha a aha aha asttaaaawwwwpppp doinghaha ahahah dooiinnnggg thathaahahah ahahaha ahah…” Josh complained after the third time Sandy made him pull his arm back.

“Poor poor Josh,” Sandy taunted, her right hand tickling halfway up his ribcage, “You have to protect your belly! It’s a reflex, like kicking your leg when the doctor bands your knee with the hammer. It doesn’t matter that tickling your armpit will be ten times worse. You just can’t help yourself!”

Of course it was the hand of Josh’s other side that was doing all the damage. Josh had never been so vulnerable in his life, with his left arm stuck way up in the air. It was maddening not being able to shield his flesh in any way. All he ould be was grit his teeth and laugh.

“Gaaawwwd ahah ahahah ah ahah ha ha ha ha SANNNNNDDYYYYY hah ahah noooo ha ahah hah aaannnyythhiiiinnngg but hah hahahh haa mmmyyyyy pittttssssssss!!!!!” Josh could feel Sandy’s hand climbed up, now squeezing one rib at a time. It tickled so bad and it was going to get much worse in a second. His dread of that moment was so great, Josh barely even noticed when Sandy pinned his free arm under her knee.

“Ready?” Sandy asked in a voice that was pure evil. Then she slipped her fingers into Josh’s hollow.

HE EHEHEHE EHEHEHEHEEH NOOOOOOO!!!! EHE EHE EHEHEH EHEH EHEHE EHEH PLEEEAASSEEHEHE EHEHEHE EHEHE EHEHE EHEH NO NO NO NOHHE EH EHEHH EHEHE HEHEHHE HHEHHHEHHEHH!!!!!!!!! Josh’s taughter, which had been a medium tenor suddenly spiked to glass-shattering soprano, and his body started jerking and bucking like an out of control horse. He was in hell.

For Sandy, however, it was heaven. Never had she known such complete control of somebody in her life! The smallest movement of her fingers, whether it was to flick her nails over the center of Josh’s underarm, or circle them around the outside edge, got the most tremendous reaction. She could feel Josh’s entire frame quiver and spasm to each touch. It was better than those mechanical horses outside K-mart!

By drilling just one finger into the middle of his armpit, Sandy could make his laughter tremble,going up and down wildly. Rake four nails lower, and he screamed like nothing she had ever heard before. Tears flowed down Josh’s cheeks, and his pathetic pleas became more and more gibberish. And Sandy could do all this to a large man just by moving her fingers an inch.

Sandy was soon lost in the rapture of playing with her new toy. She wanted to find out the limits of her power over Josh, and see everything she could make him do. She would tickle with light touches for a while, barely skimming the surface of Josh’s pits with her fingernails, then press down deeply into the flesh beneath her her fingertips. She compared tickling the outer edge with the center, the top near his biceps and the bottom near his ribcage. She heard how his laughter changed to each one, how the quivering of his body between her thighs changed. It was almost like science.

Finaly, realizing she would lose her experimental subject if she went to far, Sandy stopped. She listened to his wild gasps for air for a while, felt his body trying to stop shaking. Feeling how hard it was for Josh to get control of himself again only reminded Sandy how crazed his reaction to her tickling had been. It made her smile, and grow a little careless.

“So,” she said, leaning over him to look him in the eye, “Do you want to give in to me now? Sooner or later you will. You will betray your wife, Josh. Why not make it now and save yourself a lot of time?”

It was probably the mention of betraying his wife that pushed Josh to action. When Sandy had leaned forward, she had taken most of her weight off of Josh’s right arm. He yanked it out from under her knee and wrapped it around Sandy’s waist, pulling her down on top of him. Josh then began strumming his hand over Sandy’s belly, just like playing the banjo.

Now it was Sandy’s turn to scream. The silk teddy was very thin and smooth. It did nothing to block out the feel of Josh’s fingers. In fact, it magnified the tickling, like stockings on feet. Sandy tried to rip his arm away, but it was like a steel bar.

“Oh noo hoh hhooh hoho hah hahahhah heh ehe ehehehe ehe eheh Joohsshshshsh ehe ehehe ehehehe eh stawwwwp heh ehehehehe tickklllleeess tickkllleesss heheh eheh eheheheh!!!!” She had both hands on his forearm, trying to push it even an inch, but it was impossible.

“Why should I?” Josh replied, in control again, “You’re the one who likes to tickle people! Maybe I’ll just tickle you like this until you agree to call Marsha and tell her about your evil scheme to steal her husband!”

Josh would never know how close his plan came to working. Having pressed Sandy’s body against his, Josh couldn’t see what his hand was doing. He had no idea that his fingertips kept missing Sandy’s bellybutton by less than an inch. Had he managed to slip a finger into that pudgy hole, he would have made Sandy go out of her mind with hysteria. She would have quickly agreed to anything that he asked, desperate to stop his prodding finger.

As it was, even though Sandy was laughing like a fiend, and her perfect legs were kicking frantically in the air, she managed a few coherent thoughts. She knew what Josh couldn’t handle! Sandy stopped trying to rip Josh’s arm away, and went back on the offensive.
Sandy slipped her fingers back into Josh’s vulnerable left underarm again. This time, all she could do was scribble her fingers chaotically inside the deep hollow, her own tickling preventing her from concentrating on specific techniques or areas. It was enough, however, to make Josh toss back his head and howl.

For the second time, the tickling turned into a battle of wills, as both Josh and Sandy shrieked and bellowing. Their laughter formed a weird harmony, blending together to form a sound almost musical. It was a shame neither had the awareness to appreciate it.
This struggle lasted longer than the first one did, with both contestants desperate not to give up. Their worlds became reduced to the agony of being tickled and the blind need to keep tickling. Both knew everything depended on winning.

In the end, it was Sandy that had the advantage. She didn’t need to hold on to Josh, or hold him down. The chain that held his left arm high in the air did all that for her. Josh even had to help her, pinning Sandy against his body, where reaching his underarm was just so easy to do. Josh, of course, had to keep his arm wrapped firmly around Sandy, whose laughter had turned her into a twisting, wiggling beast.

Eventually, the strength in Josh’s arm gave out, and Sandy slipped free. She retreated to the other side of the room, collapsing in a chair. Both just stared at each other for a minute, regaining their wits. Sandy was obviously plotting her next attack, while Josh began wondering if there was anything that he could do to protect himself.

Sandy left the room for a minute. To Josh’s horror, she returned with the bottle of baby oil and the hairbrush from the bathroom.

“Thank you, Josh,” she said, edging closer to the bed, “All your struggles, all your resistance will just make my conquest of you even sweeter. I’m going to master you Josh. You will be my trophy.

To be continued

Well? Any comments?

That was awesome! :)

Wow that was a really hot first part, cannot wait until i can read the rest.

brilliant story keep it up.

slavepat

An oldie but a goodie...
Sad, I remember reading that when it was first written back in 2003...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back