• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Physical Therapy

ctft2001

TMF Regular
Physical Therapy (M/F, Adult) **Forgot to include this in the Title**

I am still planning on writing Part 3 to Maternity Leave and maybe even part 2 to Tickling Genitckler (and feedback on these stories is greatly appreciated) but this was a new idea that hit me. Please tell me what you think.

I recently started physical therapy. I know a lot of people complain about how difficult this is but I love it. You see, because of the surgery I had, my body was retaining fluids and my arms were blown up. The treatment for this, to help the body get rid of the extra fluid, apparently is a full body message.

The first time I went in, I was thrilled to find that my masseuse, Eli, was very handsome man. Actually, he is a physical therapist but considering my entire treatment consists of the message, he might as well be a masseuse.

The message started at the feet (which of course needed to be bare). As he gently rubbed and massaged the feet, my body felt all tingly and there was a warm sensation I felt between my legs. He continued to rub the feet back and forth and he hit one spot that made me jerk my foot.

“Oh, are you ticklish,” Eli asked with what seemed to be a devilish smile.

“No,” I lied, “you just caught me off guard in a sensitive spot on my foot”.

“Oh,” he said, “Then this won’t bother you a bit,” as be pulled my toes apart and started rubbing more and more and saying “tickle, tickle, tickle”.

At this point, there was no hiding it and I started laughing, “Hehehehehe, that actually feels nice,” and it did too. He was tickling me in a sensual manner and it was working. I then closed my eyes and he continued the massage.

Apparently the next part of the body to be messages was the neck. Small circles were being drawn with his fingers around my neck. It was not a huge tickling sensation but, especially following the foot tickling, the body was sensitive and it felt ticklish. As I laughed, Eli said, “I never met anyone with a ticklish neck before. You are the most ticklish person I know”.

Eli then worked his way down my arms, gently squeezing, rubbing, massaging and tickling. This was done relatively quickly until he got to my underarms. “This is going to tickle a bit,” he said, “but the underarms are actually one of the areas that need to be loosened up the most to allow the fluids to exit your body and your arm to return to normal. With that, his arms gently dug into my underarms. He worked each one, massaging and tickling both underarms at once, and I began laughing.

“Ohh, Hahahahaha, Ohhh, Hahahahaha,” I laughed, “please stop”.

“You are asking me to stop but your eyes tell me you want me to continue and that you are really enjoying this,” he stated correctly. “Besides,” he continued, “as I told you before, this is honestly one of the areas that I need to pay the most attention to”. The tickling must have gone on a good ten minutes as my body twisted, turned and convulsed (and I loved every devilish, torturous moment).

After he finished with my underarms he needed to massage my chest. I didn’t even know that my tits were ticklish as this was the first time that they have been ticked. Eli worked a few fingers under my bra and began gently messaging and tickling my nipples and quarter sized areolas. This was so stimulating and relaxing at the same time. I thought the sexual stimulation and tickling would be too much as I wildly bucked and laughed “WHOHEHEHAHAHAHAHA WHOHEHEHAHAHAHEHE”. Somehow I managed to survive this onslaught.

Next, Eli began to work up and down my legs and inner thighs. I just closed my eyes again and moaned. I thought to myself, “Please pull my panties down and work your tongue over my vagina while you tickle my upper thighs. He must have been reading my thoughts as that was exactly what happened. “MMMMM, HAHAHAHAHAHA, MHMMMMM, HAHAHAHAHA’ I laughed and moaned as he did this. It was not long before I climaxed and must have passed out from the sensation.

When I woke up, I was back in my house, in my bed. I have no recollection of how I got there. Did I dream this or was this real? I still don’t know by the sensation was so real that whether or not it happened, I felt so relaxed when I woke up and anytime I think about what happened, or what I think happened, there is a wetness and an automatic excitement I feel.

Feedback (positive and negative) is welcomed and encouraged. What did you think?

Last edited:
even if it is short,as it includes tickling and orgasm it is a nice story

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back