• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity stories?

flugel1

TMF Regular
I don't see many of them on the site. Just curious. I wrote some and posted some a while ago. If ur interested just let me know and I'll repost. as i said, just curious.

Some of the celebs

Julianne hough
Shawn Johnson
Maria Menounos
Kirsten Storms
Kelly Monaco
Tiffany Theissen
Hayden Panittierre
Reese Witherspoon
Kaley Cuoco
Melissa Rauch
Diana Agron
Beverly Mitchell
Julie Berman
Emme Rylan
Paula Creamer
Sara Underwood
Alison Sweeney
Sophia Bush
Lindsay Lohan

Feedback always welcome. Even the neg stuff. Let me know

I would love to read stories of Hayden, Reese, Kaley and Lindsay. Reposts would be much appreciated, on my part at least

Thnx for the reply. Search Hayden in the story section and theres a series about Fear - the remake. I think there are 5 chpts but only the first 3 were posted. Its both Hayden and Reese. Let me know if u like and Ill post the last 2. Thnx again, look forward to ur feedback

Oh dear, I must be getting old :dropatear Of all the names in the list I only recognise Reese Witherspoon and Paula Creamer... Maybe better know in the USA.

Thnx for the reply. Julianne is in the Hot Yoga and Foolin with the Stars series and Maria and Sara are in the Comic Cum series along with Shawn J and Candace Bailey. Let me know what u think

Oh dear, I must be getting old :dropatear Of all the names in the list I only recognise Reese Witherspoon and Paula Creamer... Maybe better know in the USA.

Actually I think it might be more of a UK thing and not being in the US

Most of those ladies are older ladies
Tiffany Thiesen played "Kelly Kapowski" on Saved by the Bell--a huge show in te 80's and 90's
Sophia Bush is one of former President George Bush's daughters
Beverley Mitchell played Lucy Camden on a hit show named 7th Heaven that hasn't been on the air in nearly 10 years
Shawn Johnson is a woman that was Olympic gymnastics like 10 years ago as well (I guess either 8 or 12 haha)

I don't think it's an age issue, please be reassured of your youth!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back