• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The life of a tickleslave (ff/f) (sexually, kinda evil)

Masterofdisaste

Hello,

I'm a long time lurker, this is my first attempt of a tickling Story. Its a bit sexually and kinda evil, with heavy lesbian domination and forced foot worship. So if that isnt yours dont read it :D

Also have to inform you English isn't my first language, so I apologize for every bad mistake.
Also sorry for the bad title.

Prologue

I was suprised when my 3xgirlfriend Sarah called me and invited me for dinner. Sarah and I were some kind of highschool sweethearts. She was a year older than me and good friends with my sister.
We hooked up as the only openly lesbian couple during our time at school and had a lot of fun together. Sarah was super athletic, she hadn't the biggest curves but a nice muscular body, long blonde hair and green eyes to die for. She was very playful, especially in the bedroom. She loved to roleplay and being dominant. She always wanted to tie me up and tease me. She loved to tickle me and she had a giant foot fetish. But she didn't wanted to go for my feet (except to tickle them), no, she wanted me to worship hers. I wasn't really into that but of course I did it sometimes, when I really wanted to get her going.
We broke up on good terms when she left for college, because both of us didn't wanted a distance relationship, and I didnt heard much from her since then. She said my sister had told her that I was back in town and so she called me and invited me to her and her girlfriends house. When she gave me the adress I jokingly asked her if it was a cabin in the woods. She laughed and said, it's kinda off the beaten track but definetly not a cabin.
And damn she was right. That wasn't a cabin, that was a mansion. I arrived at the gate and it opend automatically for me. I drove around a minute before I finally parked in front of the house. When I left my car Sarah already stood smiling in the door and waved at me. We hugged each other und she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she took a step back so we could examine each other.
Damn she looked as hot as in highschool, maybe even hotter. She was wearing a beautiful red dress and red high heels. She was a little bit larger than me and her arms and legs looked as powerful and trained as ever.
„You look great Andi!“
„Thanks Sarah. You too. And your house, you have to tell me how you can achieve something like that.“
„Ohh Heathers family has money, and well the two of us just enjoying life as hard as we can.“ She said with a laugh. Heather was her girlfriend, I didn't knew she was rich, but hey good for the two of them.
Sarah invited me in. The house looked even more spectacular from the inside then from the outside. She gave me a drink and we started to chat about what happend to us in the last six years. The chemistry between us was phenomenal. I had some doubts meeting her again, I thought maybe it would be strange, but it all worked out. We were just good friends, even though I had to admit, seeing her in her sexy black dress, really made me regret didn't believing in distance realtionships.
We heard some noise and Sarah said, that Heather must be home. She went to greed her and they came back together. Heather was also very beautiful, she wasn't as tall as Sarah, but still a little bit taller than me, she had sexy curvy build and beautiful long, brown hair. She hugged me at to my suprise gave me a little kiss on my lips and said:
„Aren't you the cutest litte redhead I've ever seen!“
I was tottaly confused, and Sarah looked a little bit angry at me while Heather seemed to really checking me out. But then both started to burst out in a laugh and Sarah explained me, that was Heathers thing and she teases every new girl like that.
The three of us started cooking together and we had a lot of fun. Heather and me were really getting along well. Then we ate and drank some fine bottles of wine.
After the second bottle was empty, Heather looked at me and asked:
„Sooo, I heard Sarah was a little hothead back in her days, especially in the bedroom, mhhh?“
We all laughed and I replied:
„Yeah she was kinda kinky.“
„Oh, really? Please tell me about it!“
I looked at Sarah, she was blushing a little bit, but nodded at me.
„Well, she was really into tie-up games, and teasing me while being in bondage. Ahh and her feet, she always wanted me to go down on her feet.“
„Oh yeah, that. I'm not really into that, i don't know i just can't get myself into all this foot worship stuff, have you done it?“ Heather asked me.
„Oh sometimes, but not as often as Sarah would have wanted it. Everytime she came back from her training she tried to convinve me to massage her feet, and when i agreed she always tried to make me kiss and lick them for her.“
„And you did that?“
„Nah, i sent her showering and afterwards i played a little bit with her feet sometimes.“
Sarah was blushing now really hard, but laughing with the Heather and me.
„Ohh and of course the tickling.“ I said.
„Tickling?“ Heather asked.
„Yes, she loved to tickle me, she always did it when she tied me up but, well she was much stronger than me and also tickled me often when were cuddling or something, sometimes even when I was tied up, that was intense. And I'm really ticklish, and the more I tried to fought back, the more she tickled me.“
„Well i just liked how easy it was to „convice“ you to going down on me by tickling you“ Sarah said with a laugh.
„Well I'm not really ticklish, I always thought Sarah was kinda dissapointed because of that.“
„Mhh, a little bit maybe, but I still love you.“ Sarah said very playful and gave Heather a passionate kiss.
„Of course you do. And its also no problem anymore because for that we now have our new little toy here.“ Heather replied with an evil grin and pointing at me with her open hand. Then they both looked at me.
I just asked what was going on. I thought maybe the two wanted a threesome, and to be honest, I was intrested in that, because those were two hot girls.
„Ohh Sarah didn't told you yet?“ Heather asked.
„Told me what?“
„That you are going to be our little slave.“
I choked a little bit on my wine and asked the two what was going on.
Sarah looked into my eyes and stroked my hair a little bit. I saw an evil grin in her face and she told me with a cold voice:
„You Andi, are going to be Heathers and my little slavegirl. You are going to be our tickletoy to play and tease. You are going to be our loveslave, pleasing us whenever we want and every way we want. And if you behave, then maybe you get some pleasure too.“
I was shocked, that must be some bad joke from these two, I thought. I stood up, but instantly felt a little dizzy.
„Ohh looks like it starts working, well Andi you will sleep now and when you wake up your first day as our slave begins. Sleep well and dream of all the fun that will come.“ Sarah laughed.
I saw Heather started to kiss Sarah again. Then everything went going black.

Chapter 1
I woke up. I wasn't really sure what happend or where I was. I was feeling really dizzy. I looked around and saw some strange devices in the room. A big X-cross in one corner and a wodden Stock in another. I realized that I was tied up. My hands were tied above my head, stretching my arms. My legs where also tied together. I realized I was lying on some kind of table. And then I suddenly realized in a shock that I was totally nacked. I wanted to scream but I had some kind of plastic ball in my mouth so I could just make some strange noises. Then a door opened and Sarah and Heather were entering the room and all came back to me.
They said something about making me there slave, they must have drugged me and then tied me up. I was screaming in my gag at them.
Sarah was dressed in a black bikini and sneakers, Heather had a red bikini and the same kind of shoes. I had to admit, they looked amazing. They were both smiling and as they walked over to me, Sarah petted my face and told me to relax. She said she would explain everything to me. She also said that this room was soundproof and we were in the middle of nowhere so screaming would achieve anything for me. She told me that she was going to remove my gag and that i should be quiet so she could explain. She asked me if I understood. I nodded.
She removed the gag and i when i wanted to start yelling at her, she put her hand over my mouth and told me to be calm down. Which I wasn't intrested in and when i refused to be quiet she just gagged me again.
Heather shake her head in disapproval as Sarah began to explain:
„So my little Slave. As we told you yesterday you are our slave now. From now on you will be our toy, our little plaything. Because you see, we both really love to tickle, but as you know we both are not ticklish, so we decided we were nedding a little tickleslave. And I told her how ticklish and beautiful you were and she was agreeing that you would make a perfect slave for us. So do you understand that?“
I shooked my head valiantly and screamed in my gag.
„Well then maybe we just have to show you.“ Sarah said with an evil smile.
„So where should we start tickling our little slave my love?“ Sarah asked Heather.
„Mhh, i think those ribs look good to me.“
Sarah agreed and they both took positions on one side of the table and placed their fingers on my ribs.
„Are you ready Slave? Well here it comes.“
Then they started tickling me. Oh god they started tickling me. Both women played with their fingers on my ribs and my sides. I exploded in gagged laughter. Sarah started to work up and down my ribs, counting everyone of them, while Heather just randomly switched between my vulnerable spots.
I fought my restraints, I were shaking from left to right but there was no escaping from there skilled fingers. I was feeling frustration building up in me. I was tickled before. I was tickled by Sarah before, even in bondage, but I always agreed to it. I was never really forced to endure a torture like this, and also not from two women at the same time. I just could't stop it, i couldn't even really beg for mercy, everything I could to was take the punishment. And the most frustrating was how the both of them had a lot of fun. They were complimenting and encouraging each other when they found a good spot.
I had no Idea how many time had passed when the tickling stopped.
„Wow Sarah, she really is a ticklish little vixen.“ Heather joked.
I was lying on the table soaked in my own sweat, thankful that the torture finally stopped.
„As i told you my love. See Slave how easy it was for us to torment you with a little tickling? Thats the reason why you are a perfect slave for us.“
Sarah was removing the my gag and Heather gave me some water to drink. After i drunk I started crying.
„Why Sarah? Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends. I-I-I loved you Sarah.“
„Ohh but sweetie i loved you too, in fact I still do. But well you see, I never really loved you as someone equal to me, I always wanted you to be my tickletoy. But you always refused to be tickled for a long time, eventhough you knew how much I wanted it. You also refused to worship my feet when i wanted it.“ Sarah laughed. „But well times have changed. Now I can tickle you as much as I want and of course we will put that little slavetongue of yours to good use too.“
I found some strenght back and tried again to fought out of the bondage and screamed.
„LET ME GO! LET ME GO NOW! YOU CRAZY BITCHES!“
I felt Heathers hand over my mouth as she came close to me and looked me in the eyes and said:
„First rule for slaves: What you want has no importance! Only what your owners want has importance.
Second rule for slaves: Slaves do not scream at their owners or swear at them or even trying to give them commands.
Third rule for slaves: Slaves do only talk when they are allowed to. Of course begging is allowed when they are tickled.
If you break one of this rules Slave you will be punished. And you should realize, what we were doing right now is fun for us. Believe me, you do not want to know what punishment means.“

I had fear in my eyes those bitches were crazy and they were totally sure about this. They really believed that I were there slave. Their Slave which they could torture and play with for their own fun.
When she took her hand from my mouth i didn't said anything and only glanced at the two of them with fear and anger in my eyes.
„Now that this is clear where should we tickle her next?“
„Mhh how about I take her armpits and you her belly?“
„Sounds good to me.“
Heather placed a hand on each of my armpits while Sarah started to tickle the air in front of my belly. I saw the anticipiation in their eyes and feared what was going to come.
It hit me like a truck when they both started tickling me at the same time. Heather worked hard on my pits while sarah played with my tender belly. They explored every inch of my ticklish flesh.
I wasn't gagged so the laughter came freely out of my mouth. I started to beg them to stop, I begged them for mercy but they just laughed at my suffering and tried to tickle me even harder.
My lungs started to burn, my body started to feel numb. But the worst was my mind was stopping to work properply, I couldn't think anymore, all I wanted was for the tickling to stop. But it didn't stop, instead they changed positions and were taking advice from each other were my most ticklish spots were.
„She is sooo much fun, when we have tickled that attitued out of her, she will become the perfect slave.“ joked Heather.
„Oh yes she will be. Or won't you be our perfect little slave? Mhh what do you say Slave? Do you think you will become a good pet for us?“
I shooked my head, I screamed no. But they both just laugh and started to digging their fingers even harder into my skin. Then my laughter faded, all my strenght was gone. I was nothing more then a helpless piece of ticklish flesh.
Heather mocked me: „Ohh shes silent now, looks like we are on the right way. But I have to inform you slave, you lasted only 20 minutes until your laughter went silent. We have to work on your endurance. Or how else do you want take the hours of tickling we will give you every day?“
I felt that the light went out, when the tickling suddenly stopped.
„Nanana, Slavegirl! Passing out is not an option. Or do you really think that will save you from more tickling?“ Sarah said to me in the way a mother would lecture her child.
„I … can't … take .. anymore … please … please let me go.“ I babbeld.
Heather was laughing sadistically and said: „Of course you can take more. You are our slave. As long as we want you to take more, you will take more.“ Then she leaned over me and gave Sarah a passionate kiss.
I started to cry again: „Sarah please, if you ever even liked me .. yo-you can't want me to suffer like this.“
Sarah took my head in her hands a gave me a kiss on the forehead. „But of course I want you to suffer like this Slave. All I want for you is to suffer like this for Heather and me. You are our toy and believe me thats the best for you. When you are propably trained you will realize that all thats important for you is to serve us. We will just torture you until you start to love it. All you have to do is to accept that you have to break for us, so we can make you better. And if you start to behave Slave, then you will be rewarded. And believe me, you will love your rewards.“
I cried even harder: „Thats crazy talk Sarah, thats not you. At least say my name when you are talking to me!“
They both laughed at my discomfort and Heather replied to me: „But that is your name: Slave. Or maybe Slavegirl or little Bitch or something like that when we are in heat. Andi was your name before you became our slave. You have no need for that name anymore, but maybe you will get a new name if you behave. But on the topic of names: From now on you will call Sarah and me Mistress! Slaves should adress their owners adequatly. But now back to your real purpose as our tickletoy. A tickletoy with very ticklish little feet“

Chapter 2
With that said both of them positioned themselves at one of my feet. But nothing happened, they didn't started.
„Are you ready for some fun with your feet Slave?“ Sarah asked with that evil grin of hers.
I remained silent, but then Heather looked angry at me: „Your mistress asked you something Slave. And you better answer her. And you better give her the right answer!“
I said nothing, I would't give them satisfaction of breaking me.
„Hehe, I was hoping you would refuse. I know Sarah hoped you would start to accept your role, but I want to really break you, I want to degrade you to nothing and then build you up again as our tickletoy. So now Slave you will be punished!“
Heather smiled. And her smile was the most evil thing i had ever seen my entire life. I believed her. I understood that she saw nothing in me but a plaything, a toy that she could torture for her own pleasure. But Sarah … Sarah was different I knew her for a long time.
Yes she had pleasure in tickling me and she liked tie up games. But she was never that evil. Heather must have influenced her. But then Sarah came to my head kneeled beside me and whispered in my ear: „Heather is wrong. I will totally enjoy breaking you. I always wanted to do it. Even when we were together I alway dreamed about it. I thought how wonderful it would have been to just tie you up and tickle you until you would never talk back to me again and just became my little bitch. One of my favorite fantasies was to make you my slave and tickle you in front of the whole athleticsteam. And all the other girls would applaud me and then help me make you suffer even more. I dreamed about how great it would have been to make you the teams slave, so you could lick our feet clean after every training. The idea of all these sweaty stinky feet in your face made me sooo horny. I knew all the time that you would make a perfect little slave for other women to use and to play with. I wanted to force you, no help you embrace your destiny.
Do you remember my friend Emily? One time when I had you tied up and blindfolded for one of our little games, Emily was hiding in my closet and after i tickled you a little bit, until you begged me top stop and crying that boring saveword all the time, I made you lick her feet not mine. It was so wonderful watching you licking her feet like the little bitch that you are. You had no idea, what made me sad, because you should have know my feet well by then.
Sadly that was the closest thing to fullfilling my fantasy of making you the teams slave. But I'm looking really forward to you licking the feet of many girls when have some parties. Maybe I will invite the old team so you can lick their cute little footsies after they gangtickled you into a total mess.“
Sarah said this with such a serious and lustful voice that I knew it was true. All this time she just wanted to do those things to me. I was shocked and sad about this betrayal.
„But enough of the foot worship, I will teach you soon enough to love your life under my feet. Now its time for your punishment!“

The two women started to tickle me all over my upperbody. They fingers dance over my ribs and my belly, they digged deep into my armpits. I was lost in the ticklish sensation again. I screamed and after some minutes I begged for forgivness and mercy. But they did not stop, they just contiued torturing me. I askes myself what was the difference between this punishment and their sick idea of having fun with me. Then shortly before I started fainting they slowed the tickling down. They slowed down but they didn't stop. As soon as I had some breath back, they started going faster again. They were doing this over and over, they were giving me no pause, no time to rest. They were destroying me. I lost count how many times I nearly faded and they just kept going it felt like hours, even though I had no Idea how many time had passed.
Then after they slowed down a little bit again, I just screamed:
„Pleahahahaahasahae Miihiihastrihisses plahahahahsee hahahahahah ...“
„Ohh has somebody learned her lesson and wants to be a good little tickletoy from now on?“
„Hahahaha yeehehhehes pleahahaehe ...“
„Huh, all this punishing actually made me really horny, you said she was actually quite good at using her tongue, didn't you?“ asked Heather.
„Ohh yes, that was one of her best qualities, come on my love you should go for a ride. Have you heard that Slave? You will please your Mistress now with your tongue and if you don't do it good, then you will be punished again until you know how to do it!“

They stopped tickling me, I could't talk or fully understand what just happend, but then out of nowhere I saw Heathers pussy sitting down on my face. She looked into the direction of my feet, so that her mouth was directly over my own. She was pressing pretty hard down on me. I didn't really had much air in my lungs from all the tickling. But I realized if I wouldn't please her, then all of this would start all over again.
I started licking her and felt humiliated like never before in my life. This woman that just had tortured me was getting arroused from even this torture and now I had to serve her for her needs. Eventhough I really tried hard to make it good. I was too afraid of dissapointing her. She was really wet and juices were dripping all over my face. She was moaning and started to ride my face.
„Is it good my love?“
„Yeah, ahh but I think she could try a little bit harder, why don't you tickle her a little bit?“ Heather moaned.
I felt Sarahs finger starting to tickle me very lightly, just playful on my sides, so I could do my job and still suffer a little bit for my sadistic tormentors.
The worst thing about all this, was that I was getting a little bit wet myself, I always liked pleasing my partners with my tongue and it aroused me. I hated myself for that, but I could't do anything about it.
Then finally Heather exploded on my face and sat down. She buried me under her so I couldn't breathe. Then after some time that felt like an eternity she stood up and sad:
„Uhh hat was refreshing, you want also a turn Sarah?“
„Maybe later but first I want to get nasty with those feet of hers. They were always the most ticklish spot on her. And i really want to see her suffer some more. So what do you say Slavegirl? Are you ready for some fun with your feet?“
„Yes, Mistress.“ I answered totally defeated.
„Yes what?“ Heather digged deeper.
„Yes Mistress, I'm ready for you to have some fun with my feet.“ I replied even more humiliated.
They both laughed at me. They found it hillarious how miserable I was.
„So you want us to tickle your feet? And I want a good answer Slave, you can strike out a little bit.“

I couldn't believe this. It was not enough for them to totally destroy me, they also wanted me to ask them for toruring me. I swalled the last bit of pride I had and said:
„Please Mistress Sarah, please Mistress Heather, tickle my feet as you like, please have fun torturing me ...“
„... please torture me like the little bitch I am.“
There laughed nearly as loud as me when they were tickling my helpless body.
„Someone seems to be a quick learner, well when you want it that bad Slave, then of course we will torture your feet for you. And because you seem to learn how to behave like a good slave, afterwards you will get a little reward.“

Chapter 3
They both positioned at my feet agains and began there cruel game.
Sarah was starting with her favourite technique back from Highschool and started to tickle my the ball of my foot with spiderfingers, while Heather started on my toes.
The Sensation from the tickling and the asymmetry of how they were doing it drove me insane. Sarah was right, my feet were my most ticklish part. And they wanted to find every ticklish spot on them and torture it as long as possible, before finding another one.
Heather had a great time pulling my toes back and tickling me directly under them.
„Uhh I love how ticklish she is under these sweet chubby toes of hers.“
„Wait until you get in between them, that she could never stand, it drives her really insane.“
I begged them through my laugter for a pause or to slow down a little bit.
But they just laughed it off. Heahter told me I just had begged them to torture my feet and now I begged them to stop it? I should think about what i wanted before begging so much.
Sarah tickled the sides and the arch of my foot. It semmed like she wanted to spare the toes, the best part for her cruel intentions, to the end.

My lungs started to burn again. I couldn't stand it anymore but had to take it. When finally both of them started going down on my toes, I complety lost it and my laughter when silent. They seemed to have so much fun, i thought they would never going to stop. Then again seconds before i faded, the tickling stopped.
„That was really fun Slave.“ Sarah told me. „Being a ticklish little toy really is your best trait. But I promised you a reward. And I'm standing to my word.“
They gave me a minute of rest, while kissing each other and complimenting themselves of the great idea of making me there tickletoy.
Then Sarah walked over to me again and said:
„You gave us big pleasure Slavegirl. And you will be rewared with pleasure.“
The second she said that Heather began tickling my helpess feet again. I was in ticklish agony all over again. But Sarah began tickling my private parts.
She tickled me between my tights and slightly touched my pussy. I got really wet from that. It was torture but it also felt good. Without the foot tickling I could have really enjoyed it. I moaned loud in between all the laughter. A big orgasm was building up in me, but then seconds before I could release, Sarah stopped touching lovely and instead digging her fingers deep inside my belly and just tickling me.
I couldn believe it, she brought me to edge and then let me lose it. That was cruel. But then it hit me. What I had Iexpected? That those torture would bring anything good with it? No they told me often enough that I was only there for pleasuring them. And it brought them great pleasure frustrating me sexually while tickle torturing me beyond all limits. They continued bringing me close to an orgasm again and again.

Then finally it stopped.
„So little Miss Tickletoy. You really suffered wonderfully for us, and you got a little bit of pleasure from it, behave well and maybe we will let you cum. But now it is Time to prepare you for the second part of your training as our slave. You are really a lucky slave that your Mistresses got so much ways for you to please them.“ As Heather finished her sentence. Both of them started to wiggle their fingers on me again. This time they randomly switched positions. One of them tickled my feet while the other one my belly and the moment my ribs were getting a good tickling, while my thights and my knees also got their share of torture.
I was in total agony, my laughter again went silent, I felt the fading coming and thought they would stop any second, but this time they didn't. They totally drove me over the edge and finally I passed out from the heavy tickling. The last thing I saw before the black took me, was this two beautiful women, who made themselves my owners, had a great time torturing me and laughing at my suffering.

Chapter 4
When I woke up this time, I wasn't lying on the table. Instead I was kneeing on the floor fixated with some metalhooks on the floor, my arms behind my back. There was a bench before me on the height of my head. I guessed what was coming now.
I felt some fingers on my sides tickling me. It was Sarah wo stood behind me and said:
„Ohh the sleepyhead is awake. Have you slept well Slavegirl?“
I was still very confused and ansered „yes Sa – uhhm Mistress.“
„Nice safe Slave. I think you know what the other thing was I always loved to get from you beside tickling you?“
„Yes Mistress.“ I answered shortly.
„Na Na, Slave, this is a conversation between a owner and her property and I want my conversation to be satisfying. So if you can't make it satysfing then maybe I have to punish you again?“
Fear built up in me and I answered as fast as I could „no, no please Mistress, I will behave. You always liked it when I licked your feet.“
„And?“
„And, please Mistress would you please allow me to worship your and Mistress Heathers feet?“

Heather who also stood behind me bursted out in laughter about my humiliation. „Of course your Mistresses will allow you to do it.“
Sarah sat in a comfy chair in front of the bench and started to take off her sneakers.
Heather crouched beside me and whisperd in my ear. „Sarah told me how she convinced you to lick her feet for the first time. You didn't wanted to do it. You thought it was dregeading and humiliating. But she told you that wasn't true. She told you it was an act of love if you would do it for her. And it was true, you can worship another womens feet in a way that is not humiliating, you can do it in a way where you are not just a pathetic little footslave.
But you won't do it that way, oh no! You will do it like a slave and it will be degrading for you and it will show your place. Your place by the feet of your superiors, of your owners. But even though she convinced you to do it, you only did it when her feet were nice and clean. Well those times are over. You will worship our feet, when we want you to, it doesn't matter how smelly or sweaty they are. And you know what? We just went for a little run outside in the hot sun. With our feet in these sneakers and we did it just for you. So you could learn your place.“
Heather laughed as she finished.

Sarah placed her socked feet on the bench and orderd „Smell my feet Slave.“ I hesitated a second but then remembered what would happen to me if these crazy bitches weren't happy with me. So I leant forward and started to smell her feet.
The odor overtook me. I smelled Sarahs feet before, but they were never like this. But I tried to smelled them as good as I could, Sarah helped me with that and just rubbed them all over my face.
„You like my little feet, Slavegirl?“ I nodded and continued smelling them.
„You want me to take off my socks so you can start cleaning them for me?“
„Yes please Mistress Sarah.“ I said.
I looked into her eyes and saw how she really enjoyed humiliating me like this. I asked myself how I never saw it back in Highschool that she was that evil. She took of her socks and her bare feet were in front of my face. They looked exactly like the years before. Very pretty, very taken care of size eight feet. Her second and third toe were a little bit longer than her big toe. Her feet were unlike my own, kinda small and chubby feet, very slim and long. I started to sniff again. I saw that this pleased her and after a minute or two she said:
„I have a question for you Andi. And I want to you to answer it with licking my feet clean. So the questions is: Are you willing to give up your life as a person and instead just become our foot- and tickleslave, our plaything thats just here for our entertaiment and for us to do with as we please? Think good about it, because if you lick my feet, than this will most likely be the last time that i used that name, because then you will just be a slave.“ I hesitated, I was afraid. Thoughts were running throug my head. Did I have a chance? Was all of this just a game? Could i get out of this by not doing it? Will they let me go if I refuse?

Heather whispered in my ear: „Do it Bitch, or I will punish you. I will punish you so hard, that in comparsion your last punishment will seem like a piece of cake.“
Of course I had no chance. I was lost the moment they tied me up first.
I leant forward and started to licking Sarahs foot, from heel to toe. I tasted salty and sweaty. Licking her foot gave me some kind of flashback of the times I've done it before, her skin was soft and beautiful as before. But the taste was different, back then it was fresh, know it tasted like sweat and humiliation.
„Good Slavegirl. Your Mistress is pleased with you.“ Sarah said in the most evil tone possible.
I licked her left foot first. From heel to the toes again and again. Then I tried to reach the sides of her foot before I started to lick on her toes. I licked in between them and then sucked each one of them. After that she shoved 4 of her toes at the same time my mouth.
I felt completly defeated and to make it even more bad, Heahter rubbed my pussy while I licked Sarahs foot, they wanted me to become aroused while i licked her feet clean. After sometime her foot became more and more like I remembered it, I really licked and sucked it clean, it started to taste like back in the days. Then she orderd me to siwtch the foot and I begun from the start.
I was nearly climaxing from Heathers doing, but she didn't let me come off, she just wanted me to be as much aroused as possible. After her right foot was clean too. The two of them switched places.

The smell of Heathers feet was even worse than Sarahs. She made me sniff them much longer. Both her socked and her barefeet. Heathers feet were much smaller though. I thought about a size 5 oder 5.5. Her feet were more similiar to my own. She also had little chubby toes. Her feet were also well taken care of and were also very soft. My tongue worked up down her foot as i heard Sarah who were rubbing my pussy whisper into my ear.
„That's it Slave. That's what I always wanted to see you do. Licking the feet of other women, while being tied up and tickled into submission. That is exactly what I always saw in you, an degraded, defetaed footbitch. Without power to resist, with a broken will. Because that is the place you deserve, you never deserved having a will of your own, you were alway meant to be a slave, kneeling at my feet. Don't you agree? Aren't you happy I showed you your place?“
I nodded with tears in my eyes.
„Very good slave, give up all your false dignity. Do you want to cum Slave?“
I nodded again, and damn that was true. They tickled me and brought me to the edge and never let me off and now they where holding me on the edge with ther sweaty feet in my mouth. But I wanted to cum soooo bad.
Sarah laughed. „Well thats too bad, you don't deserve to want something. You are just our slave, our little bitch. And only we decide if you are allowed to cum. And right now it's not the time.“
She stopped pleasing me and sat in Heathers lap also with her feet on the bench. I continued to lick the feet of both of them as they made out.
I sucked their toes as they came again and again, tied up, kneeling in front of them, licking their
feet, totally frustrated and super horny.
Then after some time they grinned at me and said at the same time: „Time to tickle a Slavegirl!“
They tickled me hard. In the end i passed out again.

I woke up in the middle of the night, or at least i thought it was the middle of the night. I was tied up in a bed of cushions on the floor, hearing the sleeping breathes of my tormentors. My hands behind my back, with no chance of bringing myself to an orgasm. I tasted a sweaty sock in my mouth and one of their shoes was taped over my nose, so I had to taste and smell their feet while I was sleeping. I cried myself into sleep again, knewing that was just the first day of my life as their slave. I was afraid what the future would hold for me.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back