• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected guest FF/F (sexual)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
This is just a quick story I thought of and likely won't get a sequel, but who knows. Hope you enjoy and as always comments, thoughts, critiques are encouraged.

...........................................................................................................

For the past four years, I've has worked as an accountant for Centurion Dynamics but had a crush on the IT girl for the last two.

Her name is Heather and she's a little curvy redheaded minx who probably doesn't know I really exist. I'm always coming up with computer problems so she has to come to my station to troubleshoot.

Heather was coming over shortly, but this time I didn't do anything on purpose, the server crashed and I can't log into my files. As she walks over, I undo an extra button or two on my blue blouse which shows off my own ample cleavage which is partially blocked by my long blonde hair.

Just so my crush has something to admire while she toils.

“What seems to be the issue today Kim,” Heather asks me jokingly.

“I can't log into my accounting files for some reason,” I say confidently.

“Let me take a look,” she says reaching over my shoulder to grab my keyboard.

As she works, her arm brushes up against my chest and we both blush but remain silent. I can feel her eyes peaking into my cavern of cleavage so I give her a wry smile to which she abruptly looks away.

Knowing her hands were caught in the proverbial cookie jar, she finishes her work hastily but I'm able to get back into my files.

“There you go, that should do it for now,” Heather stammers, still embarrassed about being caught peeping at my breasts. If she only knew how big of a turn on it is for such a beautiful woman like herself to be interested.

Maybe after two years we can finally move forward, but before I can even think of a way to make that happens Heather runs off on another high-priority call.

It's not till a few hours later she somehow left her tech bag by my desk which includes her wallet. It's after 5 p.m. so I know she's left for the day but I don't want to wait till tomorrow. This might be my chance to make a move since her address is on her ID.

For the next hour I fret over what to do, but muster the courage to drive out to her address to return her bag and wallet. As I'm driving I realize she must live in a nice neighborhood as I go past my modest area and continue to the rich side of town in the country.

I arrive just before 7 p.m. and ring the doorbell, excited about my opportunity. I hear Heather's voice call out but I'm startled by what she says.

“Coming slut,” she says before opening the door in a skimpy green polka dot bikini and becomes even more embarrassed than earlier when she realizes I'm not whoever she was expecting. “Oh my God Kim, you're not my friend Wendy.”

Heather is beet red as I giggle and explain the situation as to why I drove out to her house.

“That was so thoughtful of you Kim,” she says. “I'm expecting my friend in a few minutes for us to take a dip in my pool hence my, umm, attire.”

“Oh there's no reason to be embarrassed you look rather nice if you don't mind me saying,” I reply with a twinkle in my eye admiring her voluptuous frame. “I'll get on my way, don't want to interrupt your plans any more than I have already.”

I turn to walk away but Heather calls me back.

“Nonsense,” she says. “You came all this way why don't you come in for a minute. I just opened a bottle of wine, how about a small glass for your troubles.”

Not wanting to waste this opportunity, I kindly accept and we both sit down at the table to have a glass of wine and chat a bit.

“I have to say I always enjoy fixing your problems,” Heather tells me with a warm smile. “I see you've buttoned up a little bit though.”

It's my turn to blush as I realize my blouse is how it is when anyone not Heather is around.

“It just gets so hot by my station,” I blurt back embarrassed. “Sometimes you have to let them breathe. Besides, you don't seem to mind too much.”

A bit caught off guard by my reply, Heather begins to say something but the door bell rings.

“That's probably Wendy,” she hurriedly says going to the door.

I hang back in the kitchen but notice they exchange a quick kiss on the lips. Damn it I think to myself, I was right about the vibe I got but she's taken.

Not wanting to over stay my welcome I walk to the door and tell Heather I'll be leaving but that's when Wendy, an athletic looking brunette, introduces herself.

“Hi,” she says. “Heather texted me that you brought her wallet over. That was really kind of you.”

“It was no bother,” I say before trying to leave as fast as I can.

I can't get out the door quick enough though because Wendy invites me to join them for a swim. Once again trying to escape I think up an excuse.

“I'd love to but I don't have a swim suit or anything,” I say, proud of myself thinking I did it.

Heather though speaks up now to join the persuasion committee.

“You look like a DD cup, are you not?” Heather asks eyeing up my chest for the second time today.

“I'm actually a DDD,” I say blushing.

“Close enough, you should fit into one of my DD tops then,” Heather grins back. “A little spillage won't hurt anyone if it's a bit small.”

Still blushing, I reluctantly accept and go to change into the swim suit. Just as I take off my bra and about to put on the yellow polka dot top, Wendy opens the door and sees my reflection in the mirror.

I swear she did it on purpose because I see her with a Cheshire cat grin on her face as she gets a good healthy look at my bare breasts before turning around.

“I'm so sorry,” she says without a tinge of remorse. “I thought you were done.”

I finish putting on the top but as I feared it's just small enough that parts of my breasts are spilling out the sides.

“Don't worry,” Wendy grins. “We'll be under water most of the time you won't be able to tell.”

Having finished changing, I head to the pool where Heather already is as Wendy takes her turn to put on her suit.

Slipping into the warm water, I feel it envelop my body and sliding over my barely covers breasts before I talk with Heather.

“I'm so sorry I interrupted your date,” I say. “It is a date, right?”

“Yes it's a date.” Heather giggles. “And it's alright. I think Wendy likes having another busty woman around. And to be honest, I don't mind either.”

Not even knowing how to respond, Wendy comes out in a solid red bikini showing off her fit body and perky C cups.

“You two behaving,” she laughs seeing the startled look on my face.

“Not a chance,” Heather snorted before Wendy jumped into the pool splashing both Heather and I.

Not even in my wildest fantasy did I picture my night going like this.

Heather and Wendy started to horse around when Heather let out a loud bellowing laugh. I couldn't see what was happening under the water but my best guess was Wendy tickled her somewhere.

“You know how ticklish I am,” Heather playfully sneered at her girlfriend as she continued to laugh.

“Why do you think I do....this,” Wendy yelled before continuing her tickle attack on Heather's ribs.

I can't help but laugh myself as Heather tries desperately to fend off Wendy's advances, which was the absolute wrong move on my part.

Wendy stopped tickling Heather before looking at me with a predatory grin.

“You think that's funny missy,” she smiled. “Here's a taste!”

I didn't stand a chance as Wendy sailed through the water and grabbed my waist from behind, goosing my sides.

“W...wait...wait,” I got out between the laughter. “I'm sorry, I didn't meehehheheheehan anything.”

“I bet you're sorry,” was all Wendy said as her fingers moved north and squeezed my ribs like Heather's moments earlier.

I was lost in a fit of giggles as Heather now decided to join the fun, grabbing my legs out from under me. Soon, I felt a pair of nails dance along my slick arches which were now poking out of the water.

There was nothing I could do, thrashing as hard as I was able to break free from the ticklish torment I was experiencing. Just when I thought it was as bad as it could get, it got worse.

In my struggle to get free and a result of the rib tickling from Wendy, my too-small bikini top came loose and floated up leaving my breasts completely exposed.

Both ticklers merely looked at my now bare breasts and grinned.

“DIBS!!!” Heather and Wendy yelled at the top of their lungs.

“I have an idea,” Heather said before taking my top and using it to tie my wrists above my head to the pool ladder. “Now we can share.”

Heather started tickling my left breast while Wendy took the right. I didn't know how ticklish my massive melons were until they had 10 fingers each tormenting them.

To say I was a hysterical mess was an understatement. I kept struggling to free my hands while I felt a change in method by both women.

Heather's nails were dancing over my nipples and aereola's while Wendy's were skittering on the sides and undersides.

“P-P-Pleehehehehssee have merchehehehehehehehehe,” I begged in what little language I could muster.

“Admit that you kept showing me your tits on purpose at work and you got a deal,” Heather said.

“Ok hahahahahhahahaah ok I admit it,” I gasped. “I wanted to tease you.”

“SHE'S THE TIT SLUT?” Wendy yelled in amazement. “No deal.”

Instead of mercy, I got Wendy's thumbs digging into my pits full go causing me to thrash even more.

“Since you like showing them off, shake those tits for us,” Wendy barked and I eagerly complied hoping to save myself.

My ample DDDs just jiggled and shook in the water while Heather never stopped her ticklish talents on my now rock hard nipples.

At this point I was a complete wreck as tears rolled down my face from the laughter and blonde hair matted as well.

“I'll be right back,” Wendy called out before jumping out of the pool. As she climbed the top step over my head I got a great look at her firm ass as the water dripped off her body.

Facing just one tickler seemed the motivation I needed to fight back as I began to free my hands tied by my own bra. Heather was so focused on my breasts she never saw me dunk her under the water until it was too late.

She was caught off guard and in my moment of action began to tickle her ribs as Wendy had done earlier. Heather staggered backwards from the tickling and I knew she was mine.

“Stop it Kim please,” Heather giggled as my nails worked over her ribs. “We were just having fun.”

“Oh, but aren't we having fun now?” I asked sweetly despite the sinister grin on my face.

I barely gave Heather a chance to reply with my fingers goosing her sides as we both splashed in the pool.

It wasn't long before Wendy returned, completely naked save for a strap-on. She hopped in the pool but made no attempts to help Heather who began to look worried as she was beginning to laugh silently with my nails on her tummy underwater.

“Help me,” Heather pleaded towards Wendy who remained calm towards her friend's plight.

“You got yourself into this mess,” Wendy responded. “I leave for 10 minutes and you let her escape. Now deal with the consequences. I'm going to fuck one of you, doesn't bother me which one.”

With Heather now despondent, I moved behind her and pulled the strings to her green polka dotted bikini top. One swift motion using my left hand had her topless and vulnerable, her DDs bobbing in the water like my own DDDs.

“Does widdle Heather have ticklish titties?” I taunted before focusing my revenge on them.

They jiggled like mad with my nails pressing into my co-workers sensitive tit flesh. My nails enveloped Heather's breasts as I didn't give her a moments peace.

Heather was panting from the torture when I felt a pair of hands tug my bikini bottoms towards my ankles. Next, my body was lifted up as Wendy slipped her strap on between my pussy lips.

“You didn't think I was done with you, did you?” she cooed into my ear, in complete control over my now floating body.

I was taken aback by the sensation of being violated like this, yet secretly loving every moment. Heather eventually regained her composure and positioned herself behind Wendy, grabbing my feet.

Before I could succumb to the pleasure of being Wendy's fuck toy, I was snapped out by Heather's nails dancing on my soles.

My feet were splashing around in the water in a futile attempt to escape but it was no use, I was losing my mind. Each of Wendy's powerful thrusts were counteracted by Heather's scratching nails on my arches and soles.

“Please let me cum,” I cried to whoever would listen.

Soon after, Wendy began fondling my breasts and Heather stopped her tickling. It was what I needed with my juices mingling with the water as I finally orgasmed.

The three of us got out of the pool and moved to the bathroom where we each showered before bed. Heather's king size mattress fit us with room to spare, me in the middle.

It was tough to sleep, waking up every few minutes to tickles on both sides of me from my ass to my pits but slumber did arrive a little after 4 a.m.

Next time I decide to drop by a co-worker's house, I'm calling first.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back